PDA

View Full Version : March Steam Group events

Slothy
02-20-2013, 07:37 PM
March is coming up on us home fries and it will soon be time for more interaction with your forum friends in the only way any of us is comfortable interacting with other people: over the internet. We're going to try doing a single player and multiplayer title every month so everyone can get in on the funs.

So with that in mind we'll have two events going on in March. Coming up on March 2nd at 4:00pm EST to make sure the Europe folks can join, we'll be playing some TF2. It's free to play so no excuses folks. I figure we'll probably play Mann vs. Machine mode for some co-op action unless we get more than six people, then we'll just find a server and dick around! :D

The second event will be March 16th at 4:00pm EST as well and will be a game of Morrowind. We can all hop on either the Steam chat or Skype it up and share in the joys of playing Morrowind together.

And as a sneak peak of what will come at the beginning of April, it's not really a Steam title, but I hear blizzard has a new game coming out. Expect to be playing it folks. Mid April is a bit more up in the air. What's everyone's preference: killing aliens or bastardized human history?

Pike
02-20-2013, 07:40 PM
The second event will be March 16th at 4:00pm EST as well and will be a game of Morrowind. We can all hop on either the Steam chat or Skype it up and share in the joys of playing Morrowind together.

I AM IN, I AM GOING TO SEE HOW QUICKLY I CAN BEAT THE MAIN QUEST ON A NEW CHARACTER :hyper:

Slothy
02-20-2013, 07:43 PM
I won't be starting a new character because I suck and don't want to lose what little progress I've made. Teach me how to break the game Pike.

Bolivar
02-20-2013, 08:33 PM
I guess this'll be a good reason to check out Blood Moon/Tribunal, looking forward to TF2!

the_best_noob
02-20-2013, 08:48 PM
T-T-TF2? But I thought I was the only one here who played that!

I cant do Morrowind, because I don't have it and because It's on my birthday.

Pike
02-20-2013, 08:55 PM
I won't be starting a new character because I suck and don't want to lose what little progress I've made. Teach me how to break the game Pike.

Like so:

T_fFApDyki4

the_best_noob
02-20-2013, 09:09 PM
Which one is the group? The one with 27 or 67 members?

Slothy
02-20-2013, 09:50 PM
Should be the one with 27 members. The link should be in the consoles code thread but Steam is not letting me check groups right now for whatever reason.

I'm not even going to pretend that I followed any of that Pike. All I picked up was that Jesus exists and he plays Morrowind. Now excuse me while I go to church in light of this conclusive evidence of the divine.

Slothy
02-26-2013, 05:44 PM
I just realized that I had plans for this Saturday which conflict with playing TF2 at the planned time. Looks like it will need to be moved to either Friday or the early afternoon on Sunday. I'm leaning towards early afternoon Sunday (afternoon for me anyway. It would have to be around 11am EST for it to work for me). Otherwise we can always push it back a week.

Pike
02-26-2013, 05:46 PM
Sunday works for me.

Slothy
03-03-2013, 01:35 PM
Just a few more hours people. :squee:

Slothy
03-16-2013, 02:00 PM
Saturday? Feels more like Loredas to me.

Morrowind this afternoon folks!

Pike
03-16-2013, 02:22 PM
oh shit, Laddy's RPG is this afternoon too. (I think. If we're still going through with it.)

Maybe I can multitask...

Slothy
03-16-2013, 05:23 PM
oh shit, Laddy's RPG is this afternoon too. (I think. If we're still going through with it.)

Maybe I can multitask...

If you want to be a genderless robot then you're going to have to learn. :p

Bolivar
03-16-2013, 06:45 PM
I might bring this up in the other thread, but since Bunny isn't going to be here it might be cool to wait for him for the next session and hang out and play some Morrowind. I know Laddy loves TES3 as well so I doubt he'd object!

I'm also a little biased since I'm finishing up a Tribunal playthrough :D

Slothy
03-16-2013, 06:52 PM
If people would rather wait we can do that. It would be better to have more people show up. Any objections to putting it off until next month? I don't think I'll have the chance to play next weekend.

Pike
03-16-2013, 08:57 PM
Laddy's RPG has been posponed so I'm up for Morrowind/group chat this afternoon if other people are. Otherwise next month (once I get back from the UK) is good too.

Slothy
03-16-2013, 09:06 PM
Let's just push it to next month. I have some thoughts for next months game to make things more interesting.

Aulayna
03-17-2013, 11:19 AM
Saturday has suddenly become a raid night for me so I'll be missing out on these. :(

Especially as I'd love to whoop you all with my Bronze League SC2 skills.