PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts X[Chi] Coming to PC

Freya
02-24-2013, 07:13 AM
Kingdom Hearts is making its way to the PC by ways of a browser based game. The news comes from Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix. When you get the game, there will be extra bonus items for Kingdom Hearts X [Chi].

KH X[chi] is a free to play browser based game where you will be playing an original character that travels to the Disney worlds. Munny is used to synthesis items and draw points can be exchanged for further cards. Potions will of course be used to restore your health while Ether will replenish you abilities for boss battles.

The first print copies of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix will come with a Sora (R+) card, 20,000 munny, and 4,00 card draw points. If you decide to buy directly from Square Enix themselves than you'll get all those as well as a battle support set featuring a Riku (R+) card, 10 Potions and 10 Ether. Both character cards of Riku and Sora can be used in battles.

With this news of a browser based game, it means that Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix is closer to being released than we initially thought. How willing are you to play a browser based card game? Are you shaking in you over-sized goofy shoes with excitement about KH 1.5?

Aulayna
02-24-2013, 02:21 PM
Not sure to be honest. Browser based games tend to be notorious in trying to get people to part with money and SE's Facebook offerings over the years have been no different to that. I'll take a look for sure though and see how it goes - though if it's the standard game model of your can only do X actions per skill cooldown period then I'll probably stop playing it. Such arbitrary lockouts that taunt people into handing over real money are such a dated mechanic now and I think it's time some new avenues were explored for F2P browser games.

Formalhaut
02-24-2013, 06:24 PM
I agree with Aulayna. It doesn't ring 'great'. It just seems like a cash-cow, either that and/or something to disguise the absence of KHIII.

Jinx
02-24-2013, 09:46 PM
Well it SOUNDS fun.

Fynn
02-25-2013, 08:15 AM
Well it SOUNDS fun.

This.