PDA

View Full Version : If Final Fantasy X were Multi-Disc...

Yar
02-24-2013, 03:31 PM
Where would you break the game up?

I always loved the multi-disc format of the VII-IX. Each disc had its own climax. Something to look forward to and had an almost cliffhanger feel to it. It made me want to keep playing.

I'm still playing through for the first time in forever, but I just fought Seymour for the first time. Definitely had a end-of-disc boss feel. :p

Clo
02-24-2013, 03:33 PM
If this game had been multi-disc, I would have killed myself before I finished it.

Jinx
02-24-2013, 03:47 PM
Agree that that would be the end of the first disc. It would make waking up in Bikanel make much more sense.End of the second disc would be fighting Yunalesca. After that the final act of the game starts, and the map finally opens up for "exploration" with the airship.

NinjaCoachZ
02-24-2013, 04:09 PM
Were it four discs like VIII and IX, I could see the events at Bevelle ending with Seymour Natus as the end of disc 2, with Macalania Seymour as disc 1 and Yunalesca as disc 3 like previously said.

Cloudane
02-24-2013, 09:18 PM
Yeah I can't think of a better point for the end of disc 1.

Yunalesca for the end of disc 2

Don't know if I could break it down more than 3 discs....

Formalhaut
02-25-2013, 10:22 PM
Yeah, I would probably arrange it as:

Disc One: Beginning ----> Ending of Macalania
Disc Two: Bikanel ----> Yunalesca battle
Disc Three: Sin ----> Ending

It would be difficult to split it into four though. That would be quite hard, but my attempt at it would be:

Disc One: Beginning ---> After Luca Blitz Tournament
Disc Two: Mi'hen Highroad ----> Ending of Macalania
Disc Three: Bikanel ----> Yunalesca Battle
Disc Four: Sin ----> Ending

But yeah, that's stretching it really.

Night Fury
02-25-2013, 10:29 PM
If this game had been multi-disc, I would have killed myself before I finished it.