PDA

View Full Version : Just Live-Blogged The Oscars on Facebook

Laddy
02-25-2013, 05:12 AM
Irritated the fuck out of everyone.

So, do you live-tweet/liveblog major events? And if so, are you snarky, serious, or something in between.

Denmark
02-25-2013, 05:13 AM
i've live-tweeted certain events i was involved in

and every tweet i make is god damned hilarious

Shauna
02-25-2013, 08:06 AM
I have never live-blogged anything. Too much effort, taking away from being involved in an event!

Shorty
02-25-2013, 09:42 AM
Nope, because I don't have television.

Night Fury
02-25-2013, 09:52 AM
So glad Jen Lawrence won! (Ahaha she fell up the stairs ahahaha)

Shlup
02-25-2013, 10:04 AM
I do not do this thing because I do not want to irritate other people. It's fortunate that Facebook allows you to remove people from your newsfeed, as mine is now much, much shorter.

Pike
02-25-2013, 10:25 AM
Ahahaha I went to Facebook this morning and it was pure Laddyspam it was great.

Back when I was a ~famous WoW blogger~ I loveblogged a couple of raids and also livetweeted watching the BlizzCon stream where they announced Cataclysm. More recently I live...tumbled... playing the Skyrim Dragonborn DLC and all my TES friends loved it :love:

Parker
02-25-2013, 11:29 AM
no one cares what I think about whatever thing they're watching or not watching so no I do not live tweet. there is a guy who is not very funny but thinks he is who live-tweets everything thinking he's Charlie Brooker and the only reason I havent blocked him is because it is enjoyable to see in a cringe-worthy car crash kinda way!

Faris
02-25-2013, 01:46 PM
Those poor skypers getting my comments on some of the Oscar moments. This is not typically something I do.

Holy crap Jennifer Lawrence won best actress and Silver Linings Playbook isn't exactly an Oscar choice but it was good and she fell up the stage ahahahahahahhhahaaa.

The Avengers presenting awards was good too, they should host. It would be intro, the rest is just Samuel L. Jackson saying "Let's hurry this up" over and over instead of reading the teleprompter, and they would all visibly laugh at long speeches in the background.

Bunny
02-25-2013, 03:27 PM
Facebook is not a blog. Stop using it like one.

Jinx
02-25-2013, 04:33 PM
Laddy, I seriously hate you for last night. You don't even know.

Laddy
02-25-2013, 05:59 PM
I would like to apologize for everyone on Facebook who had to sit through three hours of being a homosexual.

At least now you know what the Super Bowl feels like for me. :p

Denmark
02-25-2013, 06:06 PM
dude the super bowl is way gayer than the oscars

bunch of men jumping on each other vs. bunch of people getting awards

Freya
02-25-2013, 06:59 PM
I usually keep it limited to ONE status and just keep posting in the comments. Not fifty bajillion like a certain corgi. I just did it for the ps4 press conference until my feed cut out and I thought Guild wars 2 would be more fun.

Sephex
02-25-2013, 07:11 PM
Occasionally I stream me playing video games. I'll pop in chat and if enough people want to put up with me, I'll stream an old game on an emulator. I actually played FFIV a lot a couple of months ago (had its own thread in the FFIV forum), but Holiday Madness, work getting hectic, and various other stuff have made me abandon it.

That said, I'll start it up again if enough people want me to continue.

NorthernChaosGod
02-26-2013, 05:30 AM
I would like to apologize for everyone on Facebook who had to sit through three hours of being a homosexual.

Quote for lulz