PDA

View Full Version : Important dates to remember!

Jinx
03-01-2013, 02:51 AM
My most influential ex and I met 4 years ago today.

What are dates that you always remember (even when you don't want to)?

Denmark
03-01-2013, 02:59 AM
birthdays, of people i consider important enough to remember (mostly family, friends i've talked to fairly recently, that sort of deal)

the anniversaries of my past relationships (COOL THING TO REMEMBER)

when my most recent relationship ended (helps that it was on halloween tbh)

that's most of it. oh, and holidays and that kind of thing

Faris
03-01-2013, 03:03 AM
Birthdays.

Pheesh
03-01-2013, 03:20 AM
My parent's, best friend's (because I used to have to pretend to be him when I called up the phone company) and girlfriend's Birthdays, and I had a bad habit of forgetting my current relationship's anniversary but because I made myself learn it it's now stuck in my head.

Shorty
03-01-2013, 03:47 AM
I can only remember two past relationships anniversaries and that's because they are both on the same day. Several of my exes birthdays. I can remember start/end dates of some of my past jobs. Some weren't important enough or I tried to force them from memory.

I used to be pretty good at remembering dates that had an impact in my life but I've started to let go of the past and not care anymore and consequently, I have forgotten most of them.

Bunny
03-01-2013, 04:02 AM
I remember the birthday of my first serious girlfriend, despite the fact that she dumped me for the dumbest and most insecure reason ever, turned into a massive coke whore, and wished death upon me for no real reason.

Sephex
03-01-2013, 04:44 AM
I used to be that way. I used to place meaning on certain dates in my life. Then I just stopped. Not even sure how or when. Point is I have been happier without letting old memories invade the present. The past is the past. Had good times with a few people of the opposite sex. That's about it.

Shiny
03-01-2013, 05:43 AM
I rarely can remember dates to things. This is why I have a calendar to mark things down, yet I do remember the bday of my ex and the only reason I remember my anni now is became my current bf likes to remind me every friggin' day, but mostly because there was a Beyonce concert that day in central park that I wanted to go to.

Citizen Bleys
03-01-2013, 06:07 AM
I remember Oct. 25 (St. Crispin's Day) because of Shakespeare.

Pike
03-01-2013, 10:38 AM
I'm bad at remembering stuff like that when I'm actually in the relationship, much less afterwards.

Apparently my ex is still keeping track, though. His tears are delicious.

Rantz
03-01-2013, 11:00 AM
I remember the birthdays of most of the class I was in from grades 1-6. Granted, there were only like 15-20 of us at most during those years (rural school), but it's still pretty weird that I even remembered some of them in the first place, let alone to this day.

Night Fury
03-01-2013, 11:38 AM
MY BRAIN IS FILLED WITH DEADLINES.

Unbreakable Will
03-01-2013, 03:47 PM
I always remember my ex's birthday because its a mere twelve hours after mine.

Also I always look at the clock when it's 9:11 for some reason. Every fucking time. :|

Madame Adequate
03-01-2013, 09:13 PM
Steph's birthday is December 22nd!

I uh... think we got together in... a month. In the first half of the year.

escobert
03-01-2013, 10:47 PM
My birthday? :p

Araciel
03-04-2013, 04:33 AM
What was yesterday?

Bubba
03-05-2013, 03:54 PM
I never remember anniversaries of when me and any ex got together. Is it from the date you met? From the date you made it official? The date you first had sex? The date you told her you love her? The date you shared a fun-size Mars Bar and gave her the bigger half? In my experience, this has always differed depending on the girl.

In terms of other dates I remember, obviously family and exes birthdays. I also remember the date of 26th May 1999... for reasons that will probably only be clear to a few people on this forum.

Pike
03-10-2013, 05:07 PM
True story: I have no idea how old my siblings are.

I can remember their birthdays if I think really hard.

Goldenboko
03-10-2013, 05:08 PM
I don't think I remember any important dates other than Family Birthdays.