PDA

View Full Version : It's that time of fear again kiddies!

Unbreakable Will
03-01-2013, 03:41 PM
Hello boys and ghouls! Shall we discuss an old favorite of mine, Tales from the Crypt?

I recently hackquired xfinity cable and discovered they had the a plethora of episodes! Have you seen it? Let's go down the list of favorite episode, puns and how much we're all dying to see it again now.

My favorite episode has to be the one where the CIA is out on the hunt looking for an assassin and interrogates the supposed assassin's new wife, who inevitably happens to be the assassin her(him)self.

As for favorite puns from our pal the Crypt Keeper its all of them, they're just to die for!

sharkythesharkdogg
03-02-2013, 07:55 PM
I haven't seen that show it ages.

Shiny
03-02-2013, 08:23 PM
I used to watch this show all the time when I was like six. Explains a lot of the reasons why I'm the way I am now. :shiny:

DMKA
03-02-2013, 11:37 PM
Haha, ah yes, I remember watching it as a child and loving it. The Cryptkeeper was a loved celebrity in our household, to all except my sister, who was easily scared until well into her teens, and the Cryptkeeper freaked her out.

Then Bordello of Blood came out when I was eleven years old, and I wasn't allowed to watch it. I didn't know why until I finally watched it years later. :p

Unbreakable Will
03-05-2013, 01:39 AM
I just recently watched Bordello of Blood, not bad as far as Tales goes but I was a bit disappointed they used the old grim reaper skit for CK's prologue and epilogue. All they did was change it to a mummy. :nonono:

Bubba
03-05-2013, 04:40 PM
The Cryptkeeper was a loved celebrity in our household

The Cryptkeeper was my Mum in our household.

Especially when I'd broken a household ornament playing spongeball in the dining room.