PDA

View Full Version : The Bitch-O-Matic!

Chris
03-07-2013, 04:35 PM
Please look through and tell us if you recognise yourself on any level. I am number two. :(

The Bitch-O-Matic!

Level 1 Good girl; inner bitch!
We all have an inner bitch. You know that girl more prone to do naughty things, like let a girl walk out the loo with her dress tucked into her knickers or laughing out loud, even rolling on the floor laughing (metaphorically) while someone/in good health or not/young or old/anyone takes a public tumble. You may even partake in a gossip sesh every now and then.

Level 2 Inner/Outer Bitch
Every now and then your bitchiness moves from naughty to wth?! You have rare moments of meanness. You are guilty of a couple of the signs below.

Level 3 A Bitch We Could Love
Your a bit of bitch, most of those you know and love get that, and love you anyway. Simply because you're not at the level where you're destroying their lives. You're amusing and provide many fun times!

Level 4 Bitch!
Yes lady, you're a bitch... a few of the below signs apply to you. People bitch about you a fair deal and you find that the only friends you have are either other bitches or those who have known you since childhood, so they feel some degree of loyalty.

Level 5 You're a TOTAL (Complete and Utter) Bitch!
...so self absorbed you don't even realise that, most of the world can't stand you but choose to exercise tolerance. The following signs will indicate just how much of a Level 5 you are. You may have even lost a friend or three.

Night Fury
03-07-2013, 06:07 PM
I think I'm probably number one.

I often bitch about things - ie, the pots haven't been washed and my housemate has been lazy. But I tend to have a really long fuse when it comes to people. It takes me a very long time to reach that level where I will totally annihilate someone with my bitching. Usually I'm just sweet and friendly, don't spread gossip around. I DO get bothered easily though and get in frets very easily and end up complaining and getting upset/emotional but it only lasts a short while until I get it out of my system and I'm fine again.

I'm also not the type of person to do something that would hurt someone. I know a lot of girls who a bitches from head to toe and walk all over each other, flirt with each others boyfriends or the people that they both fancy and it's annoying, I keep away from that kind of behaviour. And when someone does it to me, I won't lie, I consider going back after them and making their life hell, but I do just rise above it and let it simmer down.

Parker
03-07-2013, 06:15 PM
I'm not very bitchy. I tend to be straight with people and tell them I'm mad at them without being "funny" about it.

Pike
03-07-2013, 06:40 PM
I am none of the above, what do I win

Night Fury
03-07-2013, 06:45 PM

A turkey dinosaur.

Jinx
03-07-2013, 06:55 PM
I think I've transcended level one to reach Bitch Nirvana.

Pike
03-07-2013, 07:00 PM

A turkey dinosaur.

YES

Denmark
03-07-2013, 08:11 PM
according to this only girls can be bitches

just stating an observation ladies

Faris
03-07-2013, 08:44 PM
Definitely, definitely #5 is obviously me. :greenie:

NeoCracker
03-07-2013, 08:54 PM
Definitely, definitely #5 is obviously me. :greenie:

Only people who talk to this lady are ones who enjoy the abuse.

:sad:

Formalhaut
03-07-2013, 09:10 PM
Probably somewhere between Level one and Level two.

Pumpkin
03-07-2013, 09:24 PM
I think number two?

Shiny
03-08-2013, 02:00 PM
#3 sounds about right. I trolled my boyfriend's brother the other day because he's an underachieving disrespectful uneducated rat head and I enjoyed every second of it. I should try this trolling thing more often especially on FB. Shortly after he flipped out on me on FB, I got an email from one of his friends telling me thank you for calling him out. And my boyfriend was like "OMG what did he do. I'm going to call him and give him a talking to". :shiny:

Quindiana Jones
03-08-2013, 02:51 PM
I think I've transcended level one to reach Bitch Nirvana.

I actually came in here thinking it would be about you. :eek: