PDA

View Full Version : God of War 4 - Ascension

Mikztsu
03-09-2013, 08:36 PM
I will get my pre-ordered copy monday 11th. Can't wait the epic scenery, music and everything. 3D should be great as well ( home theater!). Still have Metal Gear Rising in plastic, because I'll be playing this one first.

These games never fail to entertain me, although many claim fighting is simple ( and it is) it's still pure awesome.

DMKA
03-09-2013, 11:08 PM
Yeah, I too really love the God of War games. Looking forward to Ascension but not half as much as I looked forward to III. Prequels are never quite as exciting to me as sequels, seeing as they're pretty limited in what they can add. It's also not going to be as long as III, shame. But the online looks somewhat interesting.

I played the demo though, and I must say it's one of the most beautiful games I've ever played. They're apparently using the same black voodoo magic they used when optimizing III again because so much is going on all at once yet there's no slow down or framerate change. o__O

Mikztsu
03-10-2013, 12:24 AM
Yeah, I too really love the God of War games. Looking forward to Ascension but not half as much as I looked forward to III. Prequels are never quite as exciting to me as sequels, seeing as they're pretty limited in what they can add. It's also not going to be as long as III, shame. But the online looks somewhat interesting.

I played the demo though, and I must say it's one of the most beautiful games I've ever played. They're apparently using the same black voodoo magic they used when optimizing III again because so much is going on all at once yet there's no slow down or framerate change. o__O

Very nice. I also agree about sequel/prequel thing. Of course if there was any chance for sequel, I would have been over the top what could happen next, but prequel I suppose was the only way to go. It'll be a blast either way. :)

Bolivar
03-10-2013, 12:54 AM
Man, all these games are a blast to play. I'll definitely pick it up eventually when I have some disposable income, just not any time soon. I heard the multiplayer a lot of fun.

Mikztsu
03-10-2013, 09:32 PM
I haven't been this hyped up because of a game in long long time. Feel like a kid. :) Tomorrow!

Mikztsu
03-13-2013, 10:22 PM
Huge disappointment that they had decided to scrap the 3D, something about PS3 recoursses. Would have been too epic. :( Anyway, I'm still at the very beginning. Bit annoying first boss fights but still very much fun. And can't wait to play it online after completing.