PDA

View Full Version : It's so bad you watch it anyways: or how the fandom sucks you in.

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-13-2013, 07:41 PM
So what shows do you watch that are pretty bad but you can't help it? Especially the fandom draws you in like crack?

For me? Teen Wolf.

I know it is such a bad show but...the fanfic makes it worth it. STEREK.

Greatermaximus
03-13-2013, 10:13 PM
Not really. I create and edit my own stories.

Shorty
03-13-2013, 10:38 PM
This happened for a small period of time when Justy came to visit me, but Jersey Shore.

None of the shows I watch are bad. :colbert:

Jowy
03-13-2013, 10:47 PM
Degrassi. I need to torrent the last season to see if that trip to Las Vegas inevitably ended terribly. I hope Drew married Bianca during the finale.

Shiny
03-14-2013, 07:44 AM
In the past I use to watch horrible shows like Flavor of Love, sometimes The Real World, and America's Next Top Model. I'm guilty of also watching a few episodes of the Jersey Shore, but it was mostly on as background music. Nowadays I don't have the time to really get involved in catching up with and keeping track of a lot of shows, so I pick and chose what I watch on television wisely.

I'm strictly a Showtime, FX, Comedy Central, and AMC gal. I also occasionally watch Fuse's Billy on the Street before I go to bed.

Unbreakable Will
03-14-2013, 07:52 PM
This happened for a small period of time when Justy came to visit me, but Jersey Shore.

None of the shows I watch are bad. :colbert:
That show is an abomination. :mad2:

As for the shows...
I watched Charmed for a long time. There. I said it.