PDA

View Full Version : I despair

Night Fury
03-18-2013, 12:22 PM
I'm sat in Uni in the computer suites. Have been here since 9:30am trying to work because I have a huge deadline this week - as does my whole department.

Oh my god. There are these people just sat in like a group, like 10 of them just sat talking, laughing joking on SO LOUDLY. I think it's so rude to come to a work area to just hang out when people are trying to work, so close to deadlines. They're also saying some really stupid things like: "I'll do anything for the banter." Just generally being the most annoying people of all time, during the busiest, stressiest week of all time. GO AND HANG OUT SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU DICKS.

Oh god, they've even taken seats that are allocated to computers to just sit on around their table. SO now people who want to do work have to go search for a fucking chair. Oh god. I just despair, they're sooooooo annoying I wish they'd leave. One of them is wearing a fucking cap backwards. What an idjit.

*seethes*

What annoying things have people done to you lately?

Aulayna
03-18-2013, 12:26 PM
What annoying things have people done to you lately?

Talking about Uni. Which reminds me it's been nearly 7 years since I finished Uni... which makes me old! :p

I originally wrote this as a joke but now I'm like "daaaayyyyuuuum, seven smurfin' years... whaddafuq"

On a related note, yes people who use places like that as a social gathering place have a circle in hell reserved just for them. Thankfully when I was at Uni the staff were pretty diligent in kicking them out and telling them to go somewhere else... like the Student Union Bar.

Anyway,

I'm currently surrounded by death and disease at work because so many people are coming with colds and flus which is made worse due to broken air con so the office is like a furnace.

Pheesh
03-18-2013, 12:48 PM
I've had a lot of issues with one of my band members lately. Not sure what's more annoying, his attitude or the fact that it's such a cliché to be fighting with your band.

Also I'm owed a lot of wages from work which haven't been paid to me.

Unbreakable Will
03-18-2013, 03:40 PM
I try not to associate with most people, except EoFF of course, so really my annoyances have been boiled down to online gaming jackasses and the occasional argument in EoEO.

Shorty
03-18-2013, 05:19 PM
Screaming children outside my window yesterday morning. SHUT UP YOU LITTLE SHITS

Denmark
03-18-2013, 05:26 PM
people who don't know how to drive in snow

people who drive like stupid over-aggressive fucks in heavy traffic (i'm looking at you, entire state of new jersey)

basically anyone else who's driving at the same time as me ever

Agent Proto
03-18-2013, 05:27 PM
My roommate that lives in the basement has been annoying me as of lately. Mostly asking for rides and whenever I do give her a ride, she messes with the radio even though I never gave her permission to do so.

Jinx
03-18-2013, 05:31 PM
My job. Everything. I am so over it. My supervisor is worthless.

only 2-4 months, and I'm out. Aaaah.

Freya
03-18-2013, 09:56 PM
When parents make me the bad guy at work. Just tell your kid no! Don't make me tell them I don't have a game just cause you don't wants your ten year old to play the game. It's your job to parent not mine.

Heath
03-18-2013, 10:26 PM
In my third year I actually told some annoying first years to shut up in the library. It was one of my most empowering moments ever. I felt like I could take on the world after that! As it happened, I just carried on reading the last journals of Captain Scott.

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-19-2013, 06:51 AM
Last week in class there were other students beside and behind me that were being loud. They were talking loud, sniggering and laughing pretty loud as they chatted and passed notes around. Now mind you, I was not paying attention either. I was pretty much occasionally listening as I surfed the web, but at least I was keeping quiet (lecturer is hard to hear in the room). Obviously they were just there for the attendance, otherwise they would not have came to class. I barely attend it as it is--hopefully I will not fail from lack of attendance :x. But I thought it was pretty disrespectful for them to be so fucking loud and obnoxious. Eventually one of the TAs who was sitting not far away came over and told them to keep quiet.