PDA

View Full Version : What if...

Mercen-X
03-18-2013, 06:03 PM
This isn't a game, it's a question. However, the topic is "what if..." so if you have a serious "what if..." relevant to movies, tv, comics that you have an idea about or would like addressed, feel free to post it, but you must answer a previous "what if..." first. So obviously the first "what if..." to be responded to will be mine.

The first being: What if Superman landed in Japan?

First of all, there's no way the Chinese would not have noticed the huge object from space crash land on the island continent off their shores. Surely, their government would have sent someone over to investigate leading to a hullabaloo in which a war is fought for principle until eventually, a teenaged Tekken (superman's Japanese nickname :p) enlists in the army to fight in the war which he learns he can pretty much do single-handedly.

Let's see... what else?

Shorty
03-18-2013, 06:46 PM
The US would try to claim him.

Jinx
03-18-2013, 06:52 PM
Japan is a continent now?

Mercen-X
03-18-2013, 10:00 PM
Nit

Unbreakable Will
03-19-2013, 02:47 AM
What if Aang the Avatar in the Nickelodeon series didn't have any identifying tattoos? Zuko would have been hard pressed to find him in a crowd.

Mercen-X
03-19-2013, 04:36 PM
Yeah, how many people across the land were actually bald in that show? Honestly, I can't remember. I wonder what would've happened if Zuko had been the Avatar. :p

Sephex
03-19-2013, 05:40 PM
The US would try to claim him.

"The being known as SUPER ULTRA FLYING PUNCH MAN is a WMD as it is and we think he produces oil. Let us at him!"

Pheesh
03-20-2013, 12:11 PM

Awesome 'Superman vs Godzilla' spin offs!!!

Unbreakable Will
03-21-2013, 12:33 AM

Awesome 'Superman vs Godzilla' spin offs!!!
Hell yeah, thought I was the only one that thought of that! :D

sharkythesharkdogg
03-21-2013, 08:34 PM
What if the access to SUPER ULTRA FLYING PUNCH MAN (Superman) allowed the initial attack on Pearl Harbor to become successful enough to keep Japan dominant in the Pacific instead of getting them into a protracted conflict with the U.S. they really didn't plan on having to contend with?

Alternate history rant, ACTIVATE!!

Mercen-X
07-17-2013, 08:12 PM
Japan uses Tekken to rule the world.