PDA

View Full Version : George Osborne joins Twitter

Aulayna
03-20-2013, 10:50 PM
For those outside of the UK he's generally responsible for running the economy into the ground, cutting benefits and taxing the lower classes to the brink. For those in the UK, he joined Twitter today and got a rapturous welcome from us all.

The Best Of The Internet's Reaction To George Osborne Joining Twitter (http://www.buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/the-best-of-the-internets-reaction-to-george-osborne-joining)

Psychotic
03-20-2013, 11:00 PM
Awwww, poor Gideon :lol: Briefcase wanker and 40 year old virgin are smurfing genius.
he's generally responsible for running the economy into the groundNot really. I mean I'm not saying he's done the best job in the world - actually he's been quite mediocre - but I don't really know what to tell you if you think he's done anywhere near as much damage as Gordon Brown did. I think the best way I can describe it is that Brown shat all over the walls and it's Gideon's job to clean it all up. Faced with this almighty challenge he's taken a small scoop, dumped a tiny amount outside and then proceeded to roll around in Brown's faeces.

Shorty
03-20-2013, 11:26 PM
I don't know what's going on here, but all the twat and wanker posts made me giggle.

Unbreakable Will
03-20-2013, 11:58 PM
Twat posts for the win.

Jinx
03-21-2013, 12:04 AM
Haha, go stick your cock in a tiger, what? xD

Unbreakable Will
03-21-2013, 12:08 AM
That was my second favorite! :love:

TrollHunter
03-21-2013, 12:25 AM
You know, sometimes i love you twatter

Madame Adequate
03-21-2013, 01:53 AM
Awwww, poor Gideon :lol: Briefcase wanker and 40 year old virgin are smurfing genius.
he's generally responsible for running the economy into the groundNot really. I mean I'm not saying he's done the best job in the world - actually he's been quite mediocre - but I don't really know what to tell you if you think he's done anywhere near as much damage as Gordon Brown did. I think the best way I can describe it is that Brown shat all over the walls and it's Gideon's job to clean it all up. Faced with this almighty challenge he's taken a small scoop, dumped a tiny amount outside and then proceeded to roll around in Brown's faeces.

Nah he inherited a mess, but if Brown left shit smeared on the walls Osbourne has demolished the building and rebuilt it out of bricks made of literal shit.

And then declared it only appropriate for strivers not skivers.

Old Manus
03-21-2013, 10:14 PM
This thread requires more BrownxOsborne scatalogical analogies

I couldn't give a shit if George Osborne has joined Twitter. I've seen enough of George Galloway on there to just pretend that all politicians' Twitter accounts are simply complex parodies.

Heath
03-24-2013, 07:56 PM
I think this thread is a great advertisement for putting a thread in General Chat vs Eyes on Each Other.

The briefcase wanker and David Schneider (♥ The Day Today) were my favourites.

Iceglow
03-24-2013, 11:06 PM
I see it like this: If Brown was shitzilla to the economy and the country, then Osborne is Mothra having eaten a fuck load of spicy food before getting in to the economy.