PDA

View Full Version : Dem Feels

Jinx
03-20-2013, 11:57 PM
I was just cooking dinner for the boys, and I had to touch raw chicken. It feels sooooo gross. D:

What things do you like the feeling of? What things do you hate the feeling of?

I really, really, really love the feeling of a new sweatpants, before they've ever been washed. So they're like crawling inside fuzz or something.

Also the feeling of laundry straight out of the dryer.

Shorty
03-21-2013, 12:01 AM
New hoodies. Oh my god, nothing softer than wearing a brand spanking new hoodie for the first time.

I hate the feeling of cotton(balls) and chalk. And chalkboards. Chalk anything. Wet towels. If I get makeup on my hands and don't wash it off right away, the filmy residue or whatever bothers the shit out of me.

The feel of raw chicken/meat doesn't really bother me.

Agent Proto
03-21-2013, 12:02 AM
Anything slimy is something I don't particularly enjoy feeling. It feels... so wrong. And your hands often get sticky from that.

I however enjoy the feels of a good fluffy animal. :D It feels so soft and fluffy and ooooh yeah. Same with the laundry straight from the dryer. Just be careful not to touch any zippers.

Jinx
03-21-2013, 12:03 AM
New hoodies. Oh my god, nothing softer than wearing a brand spanking new hoodie for the first time.

I hate the feeling of cotton(balls) and chalk. And chalkboards. Chalk anything. Wet towels. If I get makeup on my hands and don't wash it off right away, the filmy residue or whatever bothers the trout out of me.

The feel of raw chicken/meat doesn't really bother me.

I'm the same way with makeup! I usually wash my hands a few times while I'm putting it on!

I can't stand to have lotion on my hands, either.

Unbreakable Will
03-21-2013, 12:11 AM
I absolutely love the feeling of this chair my uncle used to have, it was a leather lazyboy that was covered and stuffed with what was quite possibly the comfiest materials I've ever encountered. I nearly cried when they gave it away. Don't you fucking judge me it was that​ comfy.

Pheesh
03-21-2013, 12:48 AM
I have the same thing with cotton balls and chalk, even thinking about it gives me chills.

Shorty
03-21-2013, 12:50 AM
oh thank god, I thought I was alone

Araciel
03-21-2013, 12:52 AM
Your mom, etc.

In all seriousness, I really hate when mud dries on my fingertips and makes the skin pull together/apart or whatever it does...

bonus points for it drying under the skin

I love the feel of *&$$#

Pheesh
03-21-2013, 12:56 AM
Oh, the feel of new drum-sticks and guitar strings is the best, before they get all sweaty and dirty.

Denmark
03-21-2013, 12:57 AM
+ clothes straight out of the dryer

- that feeling when like your joints are creaking or something and it feels like your bones are rubbing together
- when i'm eating something with maple syrup and it inevitably gets on my hands and all over everything and everything is just STICKY and i have to wash it off immediately like right now

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-21-2013, 06:41 AM
I love the feeling of my kitty cuddling next to me. Also moving water. :D And sex. Just everything about good sex. I could go into details but I think that'd get me warned if not banned.

I hate the feeling of chalkboards.

NorthernChaosGod
03-21-2013, 08:14 AM
I like the feeling of taking off my pants.

I don't like the feeling of being aware of my toes and they're now touching each other. O_O

Laddy
03-21-2013, 09:28 AM
Corgis. Duh.

the_best_noob
03-21-2013, 11:51 AM
Boobs.
My dog.
Clothes straight out of the dryer.
Fire, but not touching me.

Sephex
03-21-2013, 03:38 PM
I like the feeling of fresh air hitting the skin after a medical strip has been removed after a long while.

I don't like it when my hands get sticky at all. For almost any reason.

Flaming Ice
03-21-2013, 06:43 PM
Wind blowing across the body feels really annoying sometimes...

Sometimes hurricanes give us nice warm breezes up here though.

Shiny
03-21-2013, 07:10 PM
Putting menthol on my face while I'm in the shower. The combination between cooling feeling on my face and the hot feeling on the rest of my body is just wt[bq3tq. I have a menthol face wash and it's amazing.

Unbreakable Will
03-22-2013, 01:31 AM

I don't like the feeling of being aware of my toes and they're now touching each other. O_O
GODDAMNIT JULIAN!

Quindiana Jones
03-22-2013, 02:13 AM
Super XXXtra Minty Wonderland Original Source shower gel on my knackers. It's like being cupped by the gentlest Ice Queen. :love:

fire_of_avalon
03-22-2013, 03:54 AM
I don't like feeling bad.

I like feeling good.

Mirage
03-22-2013, 05:11 AM
I was just cooking dinner for the boys, and I had to touch raw chicken. It feels sooooo gross. D:

What things do you like the feeling of? What things do you hate the feeling of?

I really, really, really love the feeling of a new sweatpants, before they've ever been washed. So they're like crawling inside fuzz or something.

Also the feeling of laundry straight out of the dryer.
Tifa's Chicken Boobs (http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/Chicken+Titties/)

Cloudane
03-22-2013, 12:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UkqhRI2.jpg

One that I can't stand is licking wood. When would you lick wood? Ice lollies. ('popsickles', I believe, for the Murkuns)
Makes me shudder.

Nice feels? Anything soft (micro fibre!) and warm.

Chemical
03-22-2013, 02:55 PM
I love that feeling of cleaning my ears with a qtip.

I hate the feeling of wool mittens/scarves etc inmy mouth.

Quindiana Jones
03-22-2013, 04:39 PM
You should probably wear them properly then, if you hate it so much. ;)

Denmark
03-22-2013, 05:35 PM

yes. this. screw the fact that it's supposedly bad for you or you could poke your eardrum cause that shit is WORTH IT

Araciel
03-22-2013, 11:21 PM
Anyone who would accidentally puncture a drum doesn't deserve the gift of hearing anyway.

Chemical
03-23-2013, 01:41 AM
yes. this. screw the fact that it's supposedly bad for you or you could poke your eardrum cause that trout is WORTH IT

Just the tip ;)

Vincent, Thunder God
03-23-2013, 03:18 AM
sand

warmth

touch

hair

rain

air

sun

ice

NorthernChaosGod
03-25-2013, 08:14 AM

GODDAMNIT JULIAN!

You got me back. :(

Chemical
03-25-2013, 11:43 PM
I hate the feeling of waking up early in the morning pre 8 am.

I love the feeling of sitting down after a full 8 hour shift on my feet.

Shlup
03-25-2013, 11:58 PM
I love all the fuzzy soft fabrics. I bought Ashley a Totoro suit for Christmas and I just wanted to snuggle her all day in it.

I hate the feeling of... I dunno. Uncomfortable temperatures. I hate being hot or cold. I know no one likes it, but I'm kind of a crabass about it.

Araciel
03-26-2013, 05:11 AM
Clipping (instead of biting) my nails...UGGGHHH it feels so gross.

Pike
03-28-2013, 01:23 PM
I hate the feeling on my head when it's been over 24 hours since I last washed my hair