PDA

View Full Version : Kefka: "'Wait', he says. Do I look like a waiter?"

Sephiroth
03-22-2013, 01:52 PM
Except it was just a joke from the beloved harlequin, are you a patient person?

Oh, and could a mod please edit the "Doi" to "Do I"? Thank you.

Psychotic
03-22-2013, 07:02 PM
Moved to Gen Chat as it's more relevant here than The Lounge. :)

Also, it depends. If I'm waiting for my computer to boot up, or something to download... no!

Sephex
03-22-2013, 07:22 PM
No, Kefka. You look like a maître d' of a Chuck E. Cheese on acid.

Heath
03-22-2013, 07:22 PM
I'm sat on the bus having just missed another. I only had to wait another 7 minutes but I was still a bit annoyed. So I'm probably not as patient as I would like to think!

Denmark
03-22-2013, 07:45 PM
in this age of immediate satisfaction, no, i'm not patient. give me my instant gratification

Jowy
03-22-2013, 08:15 PM
I am a very patient individual.

KoShiatar
03-22-2013, 08:58 PM
Not at all. When I want something I want it right now.
Then I sigh and wait.

Araciel
03-22-2013, 11:23 PM
I got pissed when I clicked reply and had to wait five seconds for this page to load...

So no.

Jinx
03-22-2013, 11:30 PM
I could give Catelyn Tully some pointers about waiting.

That's how goddamn patient I am.

Evastio
03-23-2013, 01:20 AM
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p274/Kamundios/Signature1.png
"Wait," he says. Do I look like a waiter?

That was my very first sig here on EoFF (I even made it myself). It sure brings back memories.

On topic, I'm somewhat impatient when it comes to waiting, but I usually don't complain about it.

Chemical
03-23-2013, 01:38 AM
Been a waitress in Australia for almost a year now and living in a small beautiful sub tropical paradise... I feel like I am on perpetual holiday. Time simply does not exist.

Sephiroth
03-23-2013, 04:39 AM
I can wait 2 hours in the waiting room of my doctors if necessary but when I'm about to get a Final Fantasy from Japan every day is a tour through hell.

So except my absolute hobbies I am very patient.

Parker
03-23-2013, 02:34 PM
i am not remotely patient in any way

Pike
03-28-2013, 12:27 PM
are you a patient person?

I think it really depends on the situation.

When I'm hungry and I'm waiting for food, then that's a big fat NO.

Cloudane
03-28-2013, 12:46 PM
Generally speaking I'm extremely patient.

I'm usually last off the bus/plane/etc, last one to go up to the bar, last to go up to the buffet (there's always plenty - most everyone follows the Quina Rules when providing food). If there's a queue to get in somewhere I'll go somewhere else until the queue dies down. If I do have to be in a queue because there's no danger of it shrinking, I'll get in it, shut up, and play with my phone. While everyone else is moaning and tutting.

I neither enjoy nor see the point of joining "the rush" for things and kind of fighting to be first. Probably too many bad memories of the school dinner queue and everyone pushing and shoving. I'd rather wait an extra 5 minutes, it won't kill me and it means I don't have to join the whole "pigs around a trough" scenario :)

However:

If I'm waiting for my computer to boot up, or something to download... no!

Same, that's when I do get impatient.
Also, at work waiting for lunch time or home time.
And finally, if I am genuinely pressed for time (rare) and people are dawdling. The obvious example I can think of is buying my lunch from the Co-Op.