PDA

View Full Version : I'm Remmy~ *Makes a Pose*

Remmy
03-26-2013, 12:24 AM
Hey everyone! My name's Remmy, you'll sometimes see me on sites as Remembrance, Rem or Remrem, :tongue:

I'm not usually a gamer except when it comes to Square-Enix titles. I've played Final Fantasy I, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy V,Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy VII, Dirge of Cerberus -Final Fantasy VII-, Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Dissidia Final Fantasy and Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy.

I've also played majority of the Kingdom Hearts games and The World Ends With You.

My favourite Final Fantasy... well, that's kind of a hard one for me. I have to say it's a tie between four titles: Final Fantasy VI, Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-, Final Fantasy XIII, and Final Fantasy XIII-2.

My favourite series is probably the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII. I do love the Ivalice Alliance and Fabula Nova Crystallis as well, though.

Least Favourite Final Fantasy is probably Final Fantasy III. I did enjoy the gameplay, and the DS version rocked, but I think (compared to Firion and FF2), it was a bit of a step back, closer to FF1, as far as characters and emotions go. That does speak for how I enjoy the games, I guess. I do like combat systems and gameplay, but story and character is what really sucks me in. I think that's why I fell in love with FF12, which many people despised for the battle system, but I just adored the story and the characters and oawdhwaihfuiahfiuahf the soundtrack~<3

Pheesh
03-26-2013, 02:11 AM
Well you certainly seem passionate, don't let the initial swarm of FFXIII hate on this site get to you, they're all just jaded, terrible people!

Welcome, hope you stick around and enjoy it here.

Jinx
03-26-2013, 02:17 AM
At least you didn't say FFVIII.

Remmy
03-26-2013, 06:24 AM
I've known the fans since the first ones have come out, XD. Most places have the initial FFXIII hate, and in all honesty I think it's because they said Lightning was based off of Cloud, which sent the whole fandom into an uproar about how Lightning is horrible, but if you compare FFXIII's Demo facial structure to Cloud's, you can see they changed Lightning quite a bit to make her different. That and her personality is very different. I mean, when Cloud gets pissed he's pissed, but Lightning just keeps punching people. They're both horrible with emotions, XD but they're horrible in different ways.

And I loved FF8, personally. I think it is the game with probably the most amount of replay value. You catch so many things the second time around (like how Irvine randomly breaks character and can't shoot Edea, you realise because it's the whole matron thing), which is also fitting since Ultimecia's element is time, and each time you go through it you catch so much more. :3

Laddy
03-26-2013, 07:54 AM
:roll: Hi Remmy, I hope you enjoy your stay here. You seem really nice.

maybee
03-26-2013, 10:05 AM
And I loved FF8, personally. I think it is the game with probably the most amount of replay value. You catch so many things the second time around (like how Irvine randomly breaks character and can't shoot Edea, you realise because it's the whole matron thing), which is also fitting since Ultimecia's element is time, and each time you go through it you catch so much more. :3

Yes ! Another FF VIII lover ! :jess:

Welcome to the forums BTW Remmy !

To be honest there's more FF VIII bashing here than FF XIII bashing, but they don't know that voodoo dolls can be easy to get.

Pike
03-26-2013, 10:23 AM
Welcome to the forums! You seem like a fun addition to our little site! :monkey:

Jinx
03-26-2013, 08:13 PM
Oh, Remmy. I was TRYING to stick up for you. :(

Remmy
03-26-2013, 11:18 PM
Hehe thank you, everyone! <3

Oh, Remmy. I was TRYING to stick up for you. :(
Aha, sorry! I have a tendency to tangent. I just really like FF8 too, >.>

I just really like all of them... XD

I mean they all have their flaws. I'm not under an illusion they're all perfect, but yeah <3

the_best_noob
03-26-2013, 11:59 PM
FFVI for the win!:monster:

Leeza
03-27-2013, 01:41 AM
FFI for the win! :)

Welcome to EoFF, Remmy. :) :cat:

maybee
03-27-2013, 07:59 AM
FFVI for the win!:monster:

This post. All this post. :love:

Shorty
03-27-2013, 08:50 AM
Hiiii, Remmy! Come check out the EoFF chat room!

NeoCracker
03-27-2013, 09:01 AM
I'll be their to say terrible things in your presence! :monster:

maybee
03-27-2013, 11:37 AM

There's a chat room here ??!! :eek:

Jinx
03-27-2013, 04:20 PM

RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Shorty
03-27-2013, 05:01 PM
what is happening

Quindiana Jones
03-27-2013, 05:53 PM
My god. The chatroom. Home of happiness, fond memories and the occasional bout of unwanted sodomy. It houses the best and worst type of scum, and they are often the same person. Usually it's Phil.

With that aside, wilkommen! You seem like an unusual sort, and I like you very much already. Keep it up. :up:

Remmy
03-27-2013, 09:20 PM

There's a chat room here ??!! :eek:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

NeoCracker
03-27-2013, 09:24 PM
You can just click 'Chat'. Right next ot the Triple Triad tab. :p