PDA

View Full Version : Made from the finest ingredients

blackmage_nuke
03-26-2013, 04:36 AM
Would you eat Soylent Green if it was made of fully consenting adult humans? I don't think I'd have a problem with it, it's just taking out a few stages in the circle of life, as long as it was nutritious and didn't taste horrible. That said I don't have the stomach to eat roast arm or anything but if it was processed into little wafers I think I'd be fine with it.

Forgot to add the poll

Araciel
03-26-2013, 05:10 AM
Not even once.

NorthernChaosGod
03-26-2013, 06:56 AM
Only if I could find out the person's name I was eating.

fire_of_avalon
03-26-2013, 10:00 AM
I pose this ethical question to people a lot: You are visiting a place in which there is a culture that condones and supports cannibalism of the dead. People are not murdered then eaten, they die of natural causes or in battle and are then consumed. A huge party is thrown for you because you're the first outside visitor they've had in a long time. Human meat is offered at your party, but you are not required or expected to eat it. It's just there. What do you do?

I would not eat Soylent Green on a regular basis but I might try person meat in the situation described above.

Chemical
03-26-2013, 01:26 PM

Maybe the packaging could come with a little bio. "The is Tim Andrews. He enjoyed baseball, camping and visitng posh restaurants, before a horrible motorcycle accident that left him paralyzed; and now we hope you enjoy him."

But no, not unless it were dire circumstances.

Leeza
03-27-2013, 12:47 AM
Well, I'm a vegetarian to begin with so eating a human would be like really gross. But, if it was sometime in the future when there was really not much else to eat and the Soylent Green was made to taste like crispy barbecue potato chips... you never know. :) :cat:

I'd probably rather eat human meat rather than animal meat (if I really really had to) just because human meat would be humanely harvested.

Shorty
03-27-2013, 03:37 AM

Maybe the packaging could come with a little bio. "The is Tim Andrews. He enjoyed baseball, camping and visitng posh restaurants, before a horrible motorcycle accident that left him paralyzed; and now we hope you enjoy him."

But no, not unless it were dire circumstances.

Then it's like you're REALLY eating someone's soul.

In foa's scenario, if I were not required or expected to partake of it, no, I would not. I wouldn't willingly eat a part of another person unless it came to cannibalism or death.

Pumpkin
03-27-2013, 05:44 AM
Yeah, I'd try it.

Quindiana Jones
03-27-2013, 05:53 AM
It'd be nice to be able to eat people without worrying about prosecution, for once.

Shorty
03-27-2013, 09:33 AM
It'd be nice to be able to eat people without worrying about prosecution, for once.

http://splatter-shack.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/800-sin-city-blu-ray2-600x250.jpg

Psychotic
03-27-2013, 09:47 AM
I wouldn't care even if they didn't consent. Get in my god damn belly!

Madame Adequate
03-27-2013, 10:17 AM
I bet the fear makes them tenderer!

kotora
03-27-2013, 10:20 AM
I bet the fear makes them tenderer!

Doesn't adrenaline cause the muscles to tense up, making them stiffer and harder to chew?

the_best_noob
03-27-2013, 12:03 PM
1.Slather peanut butter on top
2. Eat
3.??????
4.Profit!

Old Manus
03-27-2013, 01:54 PM
Well, blackmage_nuke, when you told me "God I want to eat Scarlett Johansson's ass", I didn't know that this is what you meant.

Bubba
03-27-2013, 02:30 PM
I would eat all of you given the chance.

Jinx
03-27-2013, 04:18 PM
I like my meat a little bit more firm. Something a girl can gnaw on.