PDA

View Full Version : The Doctor shows up on your doorstep...

Jinx
03-27-2013, 04:50 AM
and tells you you get one trip. You can go anywhere in all of space and time, it's up to you.

Do you:

-Go to the past? If so, where/when/and why?
-Stay in the current time, but visit another part of the world? Where and why?
-Visit the future? Where, when and why?
-Visit a different planet (either past, present, or future)? What would you hope to see?

TELL ME POEPLE I MOST KNOW

NorthernChaosGod
03-27-2013, 04:59 AM
Definitely visit a different planet. I want to meet aliens.

As long as it wasn't the Daleks or some fucking race like that.

NeoCracker
03-27-2013, 05:06 AM
I would like to travel to the week before the guy who came up with Dr. Who could come up with it and beat him with a shovel.

Chemical
03-27-2013, 05:11 AM
I would have the Doctor take me back into the not so distant late 1970s. We would share a jolly night of knee slapping, dosey doeing and drinking comically large pints of beer at this show:

Bullamakanka - The Ballad of Doctor Who - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rH4LFVLUg4)

Shorty
03-27-2013, 09:30 AM
I'd go back to 2007 and move to [anywhere but Arizona] instead, because even though I value the experiences I had and the people I met there, things could have been so much better. I definitively wasted five years of my life, and I wish I could get them back to do them over again.

Night Fury
03-27-2013, 11:59 AM
I'd tell him to fuck off whist waiting for the DeLorean to pull up.

Quindiana Jones
03-27-2013, 02:23 PM
Locky, this is the perfect opportunity to be a magnificent dick, and you missed it.

Ask him to take you to where the DeLorean is. :D

Sephex
03-27-2013, 02:41 PM
Hug him if he is the David Tennant version. We would then go off into space and visit other planets. I would actually choose this plan solely on the fact that I will get to go on a couple of more adventures with him because something will go so wrong to the point where the Doctor won't have time to drop me off after one trip.

Bubba
03-27-2013, 03:21 PM
I'd follow Neocracker just to make sure he did the job right. You can't be too careful.

Jinx
03-27-2013, 03:52 PM
I'd follow Neocracker just to make sure he did the job right. You can't be too careful.

He can't even get the name right, so I highly doubt it.

Loony BoB
03-27-2013, 05:35 PM
Running for my life is not my idea of fun, so I'd probably give it a miss. It's all good watching other people do it on TV, but me? Against them angels? Oh God, no.

However, if it was going to be safe, I'd probably go visit some peaceful aliens on a pretty world. That'd be neat.

Psychotic
03-27-2013, 07:10 PM
I'm with BoB, I just don't have the cardio required to travel with the Doctor.

Also, one trip? Ha! If I really cared I would murder the fuck out of the Doctor by convincing him to sacrifice himself to save some lives and then beat him with a fire extinguisher while he was trying to regenerate. The TARDIS is now mine forever... alons-y! :cool:

The Man
03-27-2013, 08:25 PM
I would take a double feature to punch Cracker and Bubba in the face and then go home.

On a serious note, I'd probably visit somewhere like Woodstock during the famous 1969 concert or something. I dunno.

Or maybe another world. Who knows. Fuck. One trip is not enough.

NeoCracker
03-27-2013, 08:29 PM
If it helps any I never actually watched Doctor Who, I just wanted to poke at boobies. :p

Madame Adequate
03-27-2013, 08:57 PM
I kill him twelve times and steal the time machine. :colbert:

NorthernChaosGod
03-27-2013, 10:36 PM
I'm changing my answer. I go back in time to a week before MILF, NeoCracker, and Bubba were conceived and beat their parents with a shovel.

NeoCracker
03-27-2013, 10:53 PM
I'm changing my answer. I go back in time to a week before MILF, NeoCracker, and Bubba were conceived and beat their parents with a shovel.

That's like, three different trips dude. :colbert:

Bunny
03-27-2013, 11:00 PM

Your mom has a secret.

NorthernChaosGod
03-28-2013, 10:38 AM

One trip to multiple time periods. Or alternatively a week to before the oldest one was conceived and then sterilize each father.

Loony BoB
03-28-2013, 10:44 AM
Isn't the Tardis tied to his lifeforce or something? I forget how it all works.

Cloudane
03-28-2013, 12:59 PM
I'd travel to the TARDIS factory

fire_of_avalon
03-31-2013, 04:54 AM
I don't really know how this goes, but I will give it a try.

I would either have him take me to my great grandmother OR my father when they were children and try to convince the adults in their lives not to be fucking idiots. And do cool historical stuff.

Alternatively I'd ask the Doctor where his favorite place is and have him take me there.

blackmage_nuke
03-31-2013, 05:23 AM

You think you can suceed where The Master failed time and time again? (Pun intended)

Leeza
03-31-2013, 05:32 AM
Aside from NeoCracker, I'm probably the only one who has never seen even one episode of the Doctor. I have been avoiding it, but this thread is making me change my mind and I will put it on my list of shows that I will have to watch.

I wouldn't want to go to the future, but going somewhere into the past where I can see some people that I really miss would be awesome. :cat:

Lonely Paper Star
03-31-2013, 06:19 AM
Another planet. One with relatively friendly aliens. The world we live in is so small, so I'd want to see something out of my bubble in the universe.

Unbreakable Will
03-31-2013, 07:15 AM
I've been avoiding the fuck out of this series. Dunno why. Well, didn't until today. Briefly watched a few minutes of an episode that had to do with giant tree people and forests and promptly turned the station.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Jinx
03-31-2013, 01:49 PM
I've been avoiding the smurf out of this series. Dunno why. Well, didn't until today. Briefly watched a few minutes of an episode that had to do with giant tree people and forests and promptly turned the station.

We've

only

just

finished

saying

hello.

Unbreakable Will
03-31-2013, 03:21 PM
:sweatdrop

NorthernChaosGod
03-31-2013, 10:48 PM
I've been avoiding the fuck out of this series. Dunno why. Well, didn't until today. Briefly watched a few minutes of an episode that had to do with giant tree people and forests and promptly turned the station.

We're no longer friends.

Crop
04-04-2013, 10:16 PM
By 'The Doctor' I assume you mean THE Doctor...as in Dr Emmett Brown?...You don't?

Great Scott!

Unbreakable Will
04-05-2013, 01:53 AM
I've been avoiding the smurf out of this series. Dunno why. Well, didn't until today. Briefly watched a few minutes of an episode that had to do with giant tree people and forests and promptly turned the station.

We're no longer friends.
Bah, I don't believe that for a second. You can't resist me Julie.

The Man
04-05-2013, 03:08 AM
You dissed Doctor Who. People have been murdered over less provocation.

NorthernChaosGod
04-05-2013, 03:28 AM

Slothy
04-05-2013, 03:36 AM
I would visit Unbreakable Will's mother prior to his conception and wipe her and her genetic seed from the face of the Earth.

With that favour to the Universe complete I would then travel to the year 2005 and prepare my fallen brother Pluto for his imminent fate.

Sephex
04-05-2013, 11:31 PM

As the robots Dolicks would say, "KILL THOSE GUYS!"

I am a Doctor What expert.

Agent Proto
04-06-2013, 03:26 AM
Inspector Spacetime is a better show anyway.