PDA

View Full Version : SHAMELESS - Spoilers in Thread

Night Fury
03-27-2013, 11:02 PM
I love the Maguires <3

Shiny
03-27-2013, 11:03 PM
I'm loving Season 3, but Jimmy is totally not going to make it Season Four. Say goodbye to the Doctorate Degree mang.

I also called Karen getting hit by a car. I mean seriously she infuriated me and I thought, "man this bish needs to get hit by a car". Few minutes later it happened. I hope this makes her drastically change her smurfed up personality. Speaking of smurfed up personalities, that pretty much is like 90 percent of the characters on this show...

Mandy is a psychopath. Neither Karen or Mandy are good for Lip -- not that he deserves much better than white trash, but he's too smart to actually continue a relationship with either of them.

CimminyCricket
03-28-2013, 04:02 AM
Is Locky watching the UK version and Shiny the US? I watch the one with Emmy Rossum in it. Jas and I tried to jump in and watch the UK version on Netflix, but we had already settled into the US version.

Night Fury
03-28-2013, 11:28 AM
Huh? Why is this now my thread wtf? :|

Shiny
04-01-2013, 05:34 AM
Magic! ;)

Also apparently someone is going to bite the dust in the finale. Jimmy dying is way too obvious, but that's what it seems like since the mobsters seem to have enough of him, and his whole wanting to leave thing, and Fiona's potentially new love interest being the boss. It's all way too obvious of a set up for his death.

Which if the writers are smart, they're totally not do that and kill off Mandy or Lip. I'm thinking Mandy might do something drastic like kill or herself or ends up getting hit by a car (irony). Or Lip might get killed by Mandy. A Gallagher getting killed off is unlikely, but unpredictably makes for the most shocking climax.