PDA

View Full Version : Childhood fantasies

Pumpkin
03-28-2013, 04:06 PM
Last night I had a goofy 9pm trip to the grocery store with my boyfriend and we bought about $20-25 worth of chocolate and ice cream. 8 year old Ashton has always wanted to do that and would take a fit. Being an adult is awesome sometimes :smug:.

What childhood fantasies, big or small, have you been able to fulfill?

Shorty
03-28-2013, 09:21 PM
You just described what me and my friends did every weekend from ages 14-17, haha (including 24 packs of mountain dew).

I fulfilled my childhood fantasy of moving out of Utah! Now that I'm out, I want to go back. :(

Rantz
03-29-2013, 04:31 PM
Boning a redhead. :smug:

Unbreakable Will
03-29-2013, 05:02 PM
When I had a week off of work and lived on my own I fulfilled a lifetime fantasy of doing nothing but ordering chinese/pizza/hotwings and playing videogames for an entire week. As it was a paid vacation it was badass to pick up a check too!
:love:

Sephex
03-29-2013, 05:27 PM
I would grow up and go part way through a decent community college, mess around for a couple of years, and then land a position in a conveyor manufacturing company that would eventually lead to Quality Assurance.

Just.

AS.

PLANNED.

Jinx
03-29-2013, 05:35 PM
I seriously wanted to be the first female President. Now I hope that honour and distinction goes to one Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton.

I dunno, I was raised in a Christian household (well...my parents used to be, anyways) and I basically grew up with the aspirations to get go to college, get married young, have kids, have a good job, ????, profit.