PDA

View Full Version : Subs

Aulayna
04-01-2013, 07:16 AM
What do you have in yours?

Freya
04-01-2013, 07:21 AM
I like the sweet onion chicken teriyaki that subway makes for me. Oh quizno's italian bmt's are good too.

Lonely Paper Star
04-01-2013, 07:28 AM
I really like Jimmy John's subs. The bread they use is good. :D I usually order my subs with turkey with some kind of cheese (any but American) and avocado, along with the standard tomatoes and lettuce.

For some reason, both of the Quiznos in my area closed, but I usually got the chicken carbonara. I liked a lot of their other sandwiches, though.

Madame Adequate
04-01-2013, 08:35 AM
BMT from Subway. Cucumber, lettuce, tomato, and sweetcorn in it. :drool:

Pike
04-01-2013, 08:50 AM
Turkey and provolone on white with lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, and just a touch of mayo.

When I'm feeling fancy I get bacon and avocado too :jess: :jess:

QUIZNOS IS OVERRATED, SUBWAY 4 LYFE 420 #YOLO

blackmage_nuke
04-01-2013, 09:59 AM
I get the same with whoever Im with at the time, but with letuce, cucumber, olives and tomato if the tomato looks red enough.

Pheesh
04-01-2013, 10:08 AM
Oh god, Shorty is going to come into this thread and ruin it by trying to convince everyone that Quiznos is actually nice.

Italian BMT with lettuce, pickles, olives, jalapeņos and hot chilli sauce.

Jinx
04-01-2013, 01:38 PM
Italian BMT with spinach, banana peppers, jalapenos, tomato, spicy brown mustard, and mayo.

Pumpkin
04-02-2013, 02:15 PM
Subway: Spicy Italian with lettuce and mayo and pepper jack cheese. Sometimes bacon.

At home: Pepperoni and/or salami with cheese and mayo. Ham with cheese and mayo.

Night Fury
04-02-2013, 11:02 PM
From Subway...

Either Turkey and Ham with Lettuce, Cucumber, Pepper and hot chilli sauce, toasted with cheese... Or Subway Club (turkey, ham, beef) with the same salad :D Just depends what I can afford that day :p

Denmark
04-02-2013, 11:37 PM
ok so I grew up in New York, called it a sub, whatever. then I lived in Pennsylvania for 6 years (and will again for who knows how long) where it's called a hoagie. so there's that.

subway's ingredients are kind of mediocre in quality.

granted, i was spoiled by going to school next to the best sandwich place in the world (http://www.thegoose.com/), but seriously. you can do better. if you're gonna spend 5 bucks on a sandwich make it worth your money.

hell even freaking Wawa is better than Subway. and cheaper.

but if cheesesteaks count (they might) then there is no contest because cheesesteaks are the best thing ever made ever

but anyway. at the goose i'd usually get chicken breast/bacon/mayo/hot sauce/pepper jack cheese. toasted hoagie roll, melted cheese. ahhhh i'm dying i want one right now

(when i move back to pennsylvania i'm going to go to this place literally every day for lunch)

Shorty
04-03-2013, 05:33 PM
fuck you philip, quizno's is superior to subway

I like turkey, bacon, avocado, tomato and whatever kind of cheese - american or provologne or swiss or something, with ranch and honey mustard on a wheat bun. Turkey can be substituted for chicken if needed.

Madame Adequate
04-03-2013, 07:10 PM
fuck you philip, quizno's is superior to subway

hipsters pls go

Jinx
04-03-2013, 07:12 PM
I've never even had Quiznos

That stupid hamster thing has really turned me off there