PDA

View Full Version : FFIII Ouya Footage

Evastio
04-01-2013, 05:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np1R-e60aS0

So what do you guys think? I was personally hoping the graphics would've been slightly better (though maybe there's more parts in the game besides the character naming screens where they showcase higher graphics).

Elpizo
04-01-2013, 09:37 PM
I think the graphics are about equal to the PSP version?

G13
04-04-2013, 01:47 AM
Looks about right to me. I'm interested in seeing how this contraption fares.

DMKA
04-05-2013, 02:12 AM
Looks like what was advertised.

XxSephirothxX
04-06-2013, 10:51 PM
They certainly could've used much higher resolution textures for the environments and models--I imagine that game isn't stressing the Ouya's hardware at all--but that would've been a lot more expensive than using the assets they already had. At least it's running in HD and looks nice and crisp. The camera movement and animation in combat look kind of...amateur.

Shoeberto
04-30-2013, 05:53 PM
They certainly could've used much higher resolution textures for the environments and models--I imagine that game isn't stressing the Ouya's hardware at all--but that would've been a lot more expensive than using the assets they already had. At least it's running in HD and looks nice and crisp. The camera movement and animation in combat look kind of...amateur.
Definitely. It's a little disappointing, the PS1 titles had more engaging battle cameras than this. But, for an Ouya port of an Android port of a DS game that's a remake of a Japan-only NES game, it looks pretty good. I'm happy SE appears to be putting out some support for the platform.

Pike
05-11-2013, 08:11 PM
It looks pretty much identical to the Nintendo DS version from what I can tell. I do like to see Ouya getting some support (even though that console seems to be turning into more and more of a clusterfuck as time goes on.)

Snakz92
05-16-2013, 09:19 PM
OUYA - Final Fantasy 3 Gameplay - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z34U_Jm4Xg)