PDA

View Full Version : 2 all beef patties, special sauce, something, something, something

tidlelover
04-01-2013, 08:20 PM
fast food places. where u go.f

Denmark
04-01-2013, 09:26 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md3addNfeH1ryzyswo1_500.gif

maybee
04-01-2013, 10:59 PM
Mc Donalds- The food seems so fake and plastic, plus people have done tests to proof that yeah it basically is fake. So no, I would rather eat Llama penis.

KFC- Too greasy and fatty. No thanks.

Burger King- The Burger's never do look as they good on the adverts. It's better to go to the supermarket and make your own burger and chips. I love the Shakes though.

Pizza Hut- Yeah I usually go there. Pizza is always yummy and you get more food than Burger King. More expensive, but it's worth it.

Fish and Chips Store- Tuna out of the can is better.

Wendy's- Eww no.

Taco Bell- Never been. It does look yum though.

Jowy
04-02-2013, 12:14 AM
nothing quite hits the spot like jack-in-the-box at 3 AM.

Formalhaut
04-02-2013, 02:00 AM
Pizza Hut- Yeah I usually go there. Pizza is always yummy and you get more food than Burger King. More expensive, but it's worth it..

Oh I adore Pizza Hut. It's the one fast food place where I don't feel bad or embarrassed going there to eat. I don't know why, it just doesn't feel like fast food, more like a semi-refined restaurant.

Bunny
04-02-2013, 03:10 AM
Burritos/Tacos/Quesadillas: Matador (local).
Burgers and fries: Five Guys or In 'n Out. I miss Jack in the Box but there is only one around and it is an hour away.
Pizza: Anywhere local. We have 10-12 local pizzerias that are absolutely delicious so whichever has the better deal at the time gets the money.
Sandwiches: Cheba Hut. Or Silvermine. Cheba is superior, but their hours are wonky and they usually don't deliver where I am. Silvermine is nowhere near as good but they are open until 3am every day and deliver everywhere in the city.

Loony BoB
04-02-2013, 01:08 PM
We order in a lot, and when we do...

Thai - Silver Bowl Thai
Fish'n'Chips - Angelo's
Chinese - Karen's Unicorn
Italian - La Favorita
Indian - East India
Sushi - Sushiya (or Sushiyo, I forget)

As for when we're out and about, McDonalds for dirt cheap food and KFC for when we want to spend a bit more, and Pizza Hut for when their all-you-can-eat is working. Burger King for when I'm at work, because they're the only one nearby, and of course Greggs when we want Greggs.

Jinx
04-02-2013, 06:54 PM
KAREN'S UNICORN

Loony BoB
04-02-2013, 08:59 PM
Yeah. xD Best Chinese in Edinburgh, though. Awesome food, if a bit expensive.

maybee
04-03-2013, 06:51 AM
We order in a lot, and when we do...

Thai - Silver Bowl Thai
Fish'n'Chips - Angelo's
Chinese - Karen's Unicorn
Italian - La Favorita
Indian - East India
Sushi - Sushiya (or Sushiyo, I forget)

I forgot about overseas take-out food !!

Indian and Chinese is soooo gooooood. :love:

Loony BoB
04-03-2013, 08:58 AM
Forgot to say that if we want Chicken Shawerma, we order from Palmyra's Pizza. That place used to have the best pizza in the world, too, but for some reason they fucked that up. But the chicken shawerma is incredible and anyone who comes to Edinburgh should try it.

Pike
04-04-2013, 01:52 PM
I'd just like to interject for a moment

But it's two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, and onion on a sesame seed bun.

Jinx
04-04-2013, 03:57 PM

But it's two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, and onion on a sesame seed bun.

It's thousand island with relish and onion.

Pike
04-04-2013, 04:01 PM

It's thousand island with relish and onion.

it is not (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Mac#Two_all-beef_patties_slogan)

not if you want a free Big Mac at least

Jinx
04-04-2013, 04:03 PM
The real question is: who would ever eat a Big Mac?

Pike
04-04-2013, 04:05 PM

who wouldn't?

Jinx
04-04-2013, 04:08 PM

who wouldn't?

UM I DUNNO THE PERSON WHO HATES CONDIMENTS, MAYBE, PIKEY GIRL

Pike
04-04-2013, 04:09 PM
I've never had a burger where they put condiments on it without asking pffft

Jinx
04-04-2013, 04:12 PM
I've never had a burger where they put condiments on it without asking pffft

Seriously? You go through a McDonald's drive thru and they ask you, "And now, you wanted the special sauce that automatically comes on that burger, right?"

Pike
04-04-2013, 04:12 PM
I never get the burgers at McD's just at Arby's which is the superior fast food place

Loony BoB
04-04-2013, 04:52 PM

who wouldn't?
suggesting you like eating Big Macs

I never get the burgers at McD's just at Arby's which is the superior fast food place
suggesting you don't eat Big Macs

:stare:

Big Macs are okay, but nothing special. I liked them more when they actually put the lettuce in the burgers. I know it depends largely on the particular McD's 'restaurant', but all the ones I've been to in Edinburgh are absolutely dire for it. They consider three tiny rectangles of see-through lettuce as 'enough', or something.

But it's okay, I guess, because I prefer double cheeseburgers anyway.

Pike
04-04-2013, 05:14 PM
I do like Big Macs but if you're going to McD's there are better things to get

Like a Reeses McFlurry

Ultimately though, you really can't lose with McD's

Calliope
04-04-2013, 06:31 PM
Sometimes we get chips from Five Guys and make burgers or whatever to go with them. There is also a quite good local taco truck we frequent, otherwise we are more about salad bars and coffeeshops than fast food joints.

(Y'know, now that we live somewhere that doesn't have a kebab store every stone's throw)