PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 08:07 PM
Sigourney Weaver;3236889']
I would ask how you know that, but I've already figured it out.

You're either the flip side of this third party like serial killer x psychologist for example, or you are the third party killer. There is no other way of you knowing the information you claim to know otherwise.

So you would lynch a nigga in case he's a serial killer? But knowing that, if you're right (but wrong at the same time), you've removed the chances of curing said serial killer?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdlz1mhVpJ1rlqb55o1_500.gif

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Bruce Willis;3236885']
Best to fling poo, Bruce then to just be a spectator. This can be played like a spectator game, but it wouldn't really be conducive to either side.

Um, hate to break it to you champ, especially with your stinging "lie low bruce" nickname, but I've got three times more posts than you. What does that make you? "Buried under the sand while she was asleep on the beach by her 'friends' Signourney"?

Try again. :kiss:
And yet, most of them contain no substance. Quality over quantity. Nice bunny suit.

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 08:10 PM
And I've already explained my reasoning as to why. As opposed to you, who has just been laying low and flying under the radar doing generally nothing. I wonder why Statham isn't all up in your smelly stuff that we're not allowed to say on this website?! :irked:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 08:12 PM
Motherfuckers are motherfucking censoring my motherfucking right to free speech! I did not, I repeat, did not deal with all them motherfucking snakes on that motherfucking plane for these motherfuckers to be snipping my motherfucking posts! Goddammit!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4lsntsb8m1rro22oo1_500.gif

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 08:14 PM
For the record, the more comedy Sam Jackson gifs in this thread the better as far as I'm concerned. :heart:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 08:15 PM
Look, I know Jason's just sad that he can't come to the gif party, but it's all good brother, uncle Sammy J will help you out. Look, I found one just for you!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mas16m3VYX1rrpsd7.gif

You might wanna quit smoking though. Bad for your health. Could kill ya.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Bruce Willis baby, I knew you would be on my side. We've been brothers from other mothers since that time.

You know the one.

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/die-hard-with-a-vengeance-bruce-willis-samuel-l-jackson.jpg

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Sam could definitely be the Vig, or he could be a mafia or another killer. I'm going to stick to my guns for now (no pun intended). The Daykill thing isn't the strongest argument but the continued role fishing and annoying macros are.

As for my role, I'll gladly reveal it to the town if we all agree to roleclaim (and I'll even go first, but only if we all agree) but I'd prefer at least one freaking day before we get cornered into roleclaiming. I'm certainly not going to reveal it when the person I suspect the most asks for it!

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 08:18 PM
Hey look, there's a picture of us together! Does that mean we're in cahoots? Are we mafia? Samuel how could you :irked: How could I?

I will not stand for this!

##vote Bruce Willis

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Little do you know that in my next film I play a man who is very good at sensing the tone of people's forum posts. In my research I have become quite good at it myself, and let me tell you that:

Jason Statham;3236904']but I'd prefer at least one freaking day before we get cornered into roleclaiming.

directly contradicts the your feelings towards roleclaiming as presented here:

Jason Statham;3236879']
I actually advocate an 'everyone claim' party too. Maybe we should all claim!

No need to thank me for pointing out this glaring flaw in your arguments. I'll do it for you.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb6es0kfqW1qdqz7wo3_250.gif

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Bruce Willis;3236905']Hey look, there's a picture of us together! Does that mean we're in cahoots? Are we mafia? Samuel how could you :irked: How could I?

I will not stand for this!

##vote Bruce Willis

Good, atleast now you're doing something right.

Samuel L Jackson;3236894']
Sigourney Weaver;3236889']
I would ask how you know that, but I've already figured it out.

You're either the flip side of this third party like serial killer x psychologist for example, or you are the third party killer. There is no other way of you knowing the information you claim to know otherwise.

So you would lynch a nigga in case he's a serial killer? But knowing that, if you're right (but wrong at the same time), you've removed the chances of curing said serial killer?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdlz1mhVpJ1rlqb55o1_500.gif
Day 1 is too soon to lynch someone for being a possible serial killer or other killing faction without more to go on, but I definitely would advise not to wait too long to get rid of the third party as having two deaths a night with just 13 (what player number are we...oh whatever) players means bad news for Town.

[M] Gaius
04-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Well I know one thing for sure at this point. Jackson wins. The entertainment factor alone is worth keeping him in the game even if he is mafia. If it is a mask for scummy behavior...well it works, cause this shit is funny man.

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 08:24 PM

Yes I feel it is best that I continue to set examples so that people who aren't doing anything right, such as yourself, may begin to follow my lead. I'm a community minded soul, make no mistake. :blush:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 08:25 PM
Your approval makes me feel like a star, Arnold. I still don't like you very much (nothing personal) but I hope we can sow the seed of friendship here today.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mciud3DrBs1rhs2z4o1_500.gif

Sigourney Weaver, I like you, despite you seeming not to like me. That is a little bit sad, but it comes with the territory. After all, we seem to be at odds in this game. But I assure you

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbjhukzDat1qetk25o1_250.gif

The third-party killing faction is a high priority, because tracing it is impossible. It kills without thought or fear or regret; mafia members, at least, have their comrades to look out for. This is how we make them pay.

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3236908']Little do you know that in my next film I play a man who is very good at sensing the tone of people's forum posts. In my research I have become quite good at it myself, and let me tell you that:

Jason Statham;3236904']but I'd prefer at least one freaking day before we get cornered into roleclaiming.

Jason Statham;3236879']

No need to thank me for pointing out this glaring flaw in your arguments. I'll do it for you.
Well, I see both arguments. On the one hand, having everyone claim would force the mafia to come up with something, and it's extremely difficult to maintain a false role for the entire game, especially knowing every other role in play. On the other hand, I don't think individual players should be pressured to claim early on, in case their role may be helpful for the town and a target for mafia (like Cop for instance).

I haven't seen anyone else but you (whom I suspect) advocating a collective roleclaim so I'm going to keep mine to myself for now. If it gets traction, I'd love to try it.

[M] Gaius
04-03-2013, 08:29 PM
:lovers:

Better than sowing chaos. ;)

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 08:35 PM
Jason Statham I find your refusal to participate in the great role claiming of 2013 to be utterly unacceptable. So unacceptable that I had to invite my personal friend Commander Mark Shepard in to explain it.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/31bb19be83889c1b6e035924d3dda628/tumblr_mkc0mcQTWn1s8l1q4o1_500.gif

Of course this is to be expected, because roleclaiming as Mafia Goon wouldn't get you anywhere except the hangman's noose. That's okay though. Don't panic. It'll be over quickly, just like that time you fell. Do you remember?

http://media.tumblr.com/ed91ef8cb2a27fc5b8c473199d3778f6/tumblr_inline_mfvo56p1mZ1rw8nnv.gif

You look so content.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 08:39 PM
Ha, holy shit. That's fucking hilarious. The look on his face. I just can't with this. Hold on longer post coming.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 08:40 PM
By the way

Jason Statham;3236874']
Someone mentioned the "active inactives", or something like that (it was Craig or Rocky I think). Basically it's the people who aren't truly inactive, but make only a few fluff posts that say one or two things and then go off into nothing. Those people are the hardest to get a read on since they're never around enough to answer questions, but never absent enough to be an eyesore. Liam, Smith, and Cage were some of those players at that time (still are really) and that's why I put a vote on each of them. When mafia get votes they start to get nervous, and when they get nervous they change their behavior. The beauty of vote swapping is that the vote doesn't count (so it doesn't really matter in the end), but it's still on the record and may bring some players out of the woodwork.

All of that is crap. You're basically aiming a gun at a blind man and seeing if he flinches. You vote-hopping does nothing except you look like a maniac which is how we ended up here! I don't see Liam Neeson, Nicolas Cage, or Will Smith here, quaking in their boots like you seem to imply would happen.

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 08:41 PM
Dear Arnold,

Love your work big guy! True Lies is a favourite of mine. "You're fired!" Ha, ha! He was on a missile and you shot him and ho ho ho, brilliant.

I see you've got a vote on me for being inactive, which is now clearly not the case. Mind reconsidering? Unless you have some other reason you want to kill the easter bunny (is that a roleclaim?!?! Oo-er!) which is totally fine. But if you're voting for me based on activity then well...that's just not cool. Once you get hung around here you don't just "be back". Thanks awfully!

Yours,

A true fan, Bruce.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-03-2013, 08:44 PM
Hello! A lot has gone down today, it seems. So much boot-quaking here. But, to more important things: Where to even begin...

Lots of debate over Arnie: I don't know how I feel overall about it. Definitely bizarre comments here and there, but I'm not 100% on whether this is scummy or inexperience. I'm leaning more to the latter, and am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt this time around. But if he keeps making weird posts about chaos... :p

Seagal's fixation on Eastwood is also interesting. I am curious as to how he came to such a definite conclusion that he is mafia, along with Statham, one way or another. I have read his explanation, but I still cannot get my head around it. :p Eastwood could do with some more posting though - how are things, old man?

Willis, Jackson and Statham are okay in my books for now - despite some erratic posting from the first two, I feel that the conversation they are generating will help the town. Not to mention one or two of the things they're saying makes sense. :p Also good god, that picture of Sam L in the pink wig turning around is hypnotic. I couldn't look away for a moment there.

I don't understand Sigourney's animosity towards Willis (his silly posts haven't been any more awful than anyone else's), Mr Rock should do more than post vote tallies (as Jackson said, it's a nice way of appearing active), and I am not sure how I feel about Daniel Craig (his posts can be a little bit all over the place).

Wish I could contribute more. Maybe I should start accusing people of things. Uma Thurman! Where were you on the night of the kills?! :argh:

Don't know how long I will be around, though - I will try to post more and before I depart to go on a grand adventure to save my daughter and kill some wolves, decide on who to vote.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Liam Neeson I like the cut of your jib. Contributing and still being comedic; excellent show! Please do try to be a little more active though, we could use your particular set of skills that you have developed over a long career.

Here is a gif of the time we starred in a movie together.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7y6ps6PRG1qc5wqr.gif

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 08:49 PM
I don't understand Sigourney's animosity towards Willis

She's just testy because she came into the thread with a plan to paint me as an inactive when I was actually more active than her, and with a purpose no less, and is now trying to regain face at my expense. Don't read too much into it, Liam old chap. :redface:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-03-2013, 08:53 PM
I will do my best to share my skills with the rest of the class. Just pray you won't be on the receiving end of them, buds. :shobon:

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 08:55 PM
##unvote Bruce Willis

I think I've punished myself enough for being captured on camera with Sam. Though I will carry the guilt with me for the rest of my days.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 08:57 PM
Bruce Willis;3236933']##unvote Bruce Willis

I think I've punished myself enough for being captured on camera with Sam. Though I will carry the guilt with me for the rest of my days.

It gets worse.

http://global3.memecdn.com/samuel-l-jackson-or-bruce-willis_o_1128293.jpg

We are the same person.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3236914']
The third-party killing faction is a high priority, because tracing it is impossible. It kills without thought or fear or regret; mafia members, at least, have their comrades to look out for. This is how we make them pay.
Interesting.

You just admitted that you can't be something like an investigative role to a third party killer because this

Samuel L Jackson;3236914']because tracing it is impossible.

Well, there goes my psychologist theory out the door.So how pray tell, do you know that there is a third party? :greenie:

Bruce Willis;3236913']

Yes I feel it is best that I continue to set examples so that people who aren't doing anything right, such as yourself, may begin to follow my lead. I'm a community minded soul, make no mistake. :blush:
If by doing nothing you mean something, then heh, yeah you're right. :aimkiss:

Samuel L Jackson;3236908']Little do you know that in my next film I play a man who is very good at sensing the tone of people's forum posts. In my research I have become quite good at it myself, and let me tell you that:

Jason Statham;3236879']

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb6es0kfqW1qdqz7wo3_250.gif

You know what they say about contradictions. Well, I actually don't know what they say. I didn't know how to start my sentence off. The only reason people would contradict themselves is because they realize their first opinion was under too much scrutiny, so they have to back off the heat. Statham isn't trying to blend in though, he's being. People who act weird for only two reasons.

1. They have weird rules to their role.

2. They are Mafia and trying to appear like they have weird rules to their role because the past has shown that weird roles are either pro-town or third party.

#Unvote: Steven Seagal
##Vote: Jason Statham

You could arguably say based on that, Sammy J's quirk is also suspicious and you'd be right. I know it's hard to lynch someone who is fun, but keep in mind this is exactly what people acting like this know. It secures them till the very end.

Bruce has still yet to actually do something. I gave you two chances Brucey.

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 08:59 PM
And actually...

##vote Dwayne Johnson

Out of everyone who immediately jumped on board the "let's persecute the unhelpful bunny" train, The Rock is the worst offender for doing pretty much nothing of note other than tallying and taking the easiest route he could to say "look at me I'm town!!". Therefore I don't trust him and if I have to vote for anyone now because I'm not sure I'll be here at days end, it'll be him.

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Okay can we cut the f**king crap with these image macros, and snazzy comments that don't actually mean much:

Jason Statham I find your refusal to participate in the great role claiming of 2013 to be utterly unacceptable. So unacceptable that I had to invite my personal friend Commander Mark Shepard in to explain it.

And Samuel, perhaps I haven't really said much of great substance because what else is there to say? By the time I return back to the thread after living life on the outside, most of the analytics have already been said. That, and I'm not particularly good at reading between the lines anyway. :p I'm doing my best you know.

Anyway, plenty of votes cast now. Time for another Dwayne special. And I do like how posting vote tallies is suspicious Sorry for being helpful guys. Geez. Do it yourself next time.

Oh, and while Bruce Willis is bloody annoying, my vote for him was more of a joke than anything else. I haven't got any real strong convictions on people, though I'll stick a vote for Seagal, mainly because of his fixation on Eastwood. I still find that strange.

##UNVOTE: Bruce Willis
##VOTE: Steven Seagal

Day One
8 for absolute majority

1[M] Clint Eastwood : Steven Seagal

0 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger : Samuel L. Jackson, Daniel Craig, Nicolas Cage

3 [M] Steven Seagal : Uma Thurman, Jason Statham, Nicolas Cage, Sigourney Weaver, Dwayne Johnson

2 [M] Bruce Willis : Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson

0 [M] Liam Neeson : <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Jason Statham</s>

0 [M] Will Smith : <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Jason Statham</s>

0 [M] Nicolas Cage : <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Jason Statham</s>

1 [M] Samuel L. Jackson : Jason Statham

2 [M] Jason Statham : Daniel Craig, Samuel L. Jackson, Sigourney Weaver

Abstains

Liam Neeson
Bruce Willis
Will Smith
Clint Eastwood

[M] Gaius
04-03-2013, 09:00 PM
Bruce,

You're growing on me. You are. But the Weave is right, you've still to contribute anything of real value (which I understand your reasoning as to why this is) so you could just be posting to cover your ass after getting called out. I'll drop my vote off you, but know that if you disappear, it'll be right back on there. That's not a threat. Just don't go disappearing without saying anything. Acting suspiciously as a member of the town means we can't ever get organized, right? Anyway, we're good for now.

##unvote: Willis

XoXo,
the only real negger

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 09:01 PM
Bruce Willis;3236936']And actually...

##vote Dwayne Johnson

Out of everyone who immediately jumped on board the "let's persecute the unhelpful bunny" train, The Rock is the worst offender for doing pretty much nothing of note other than tallying and taking the easiest route he could to say "look at me I'm town!!". Therefore I don't trust him and if I have to vote for anyone now because I'm not sure I'll be here at days end, it'll be him.

Oh come on, anyone with half a brain would have found your shenanigans odd. Besides, I voted for you more as a joke than anything.

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 09:02 PM
Bruce has still yet to actually do something. I gave you two chances Brucey.

I'll start doing things when you start reading the thread, my alien hating sweetheart! I've already explained in perfect detail everything I've done so far and if you're too lazy to read the thread properly then I don't see why anyone should take your opinion on anything seriously anyway. :aimkiss:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 09:03 PM
Sigourney: do you know how a psychiatrist works? Read the roles flash again. I am somewhat certain you tried to lay a trap for me to prove or disprove my role, but I'm smarter than you give me credit for. I'm also still the Vigilante, so don't be confusing me for this psycho killer nonsense.

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 09:04 PM
Ok, I will admit, that last image of Statham was pretty funny. Images and posting in character is just not my style of play. You seem to be entertaining people and fun is what it's all about. I try to have fun too, with thoughtful discussion and multiple finger pointing. I do see some thoughtfulness buried in there, and I at least appreciate that. But, of course, I still don't think you have a town-aligned role. :p

Samuel L Jackson;3236923']All of that is crap. You're basically aiming a gun at a blind man and seeing if he flinches. You vote-hopping does nothing except you look like a maniac which is how we ended up here! I don't see Liam Neeson, Nicolas Cage, or Will Smith here, quaking in their boots like you seem to imply would happen.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. So far it hasn't worked, but what's the harm in it? My vote ended up on a more tangible candidate within 5 minutes so what does it matter who I vote/unvote in that time? The pro is that it might get them out of hiding and the con is...what? I get suspected for erratic voting? I don't want to be lynched, but tailoring my voting behaviour to avoid suspicion is not my top priority, even if it might be yours.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 09:05 PM
Also, I know things because I ate a magical burger.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbpcg152As1rch4v1o2_500.gif

PS for those of you who are not smart and cannot detect sarcasm, this post was entirely played for laughs and is not meant to be taken literally. I know things about how this game works because of reasons. :)

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 09:08 PM
You know things about how mafia works, or about this specific game?

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 09:09 PM
you've still to contribute anything of real value

Arnold my man! I'm glad to see you've reconsidered. Yet I must take you up on this point, because I must not have made myself clear earlier. Have I been contributing by nitpicking everything people say and hurling unfounded accusations at them? No. As I said, I don't like this approach. What I did, as I said before, is not go down the old route of "look at me I'm town and I must prove it to everyone" that almost everyone else (including mafia) will do. I did nothing precisely because, as I said before, the people who gain the most out of a townie being unproductive in the early stages of the game are people who need to force their fake town identity onto the real townies as soon as possible to cover their tracks. I was just putting it out there to see if anyone took that bait. Some did!

Like I said before, I'm not saying this means they are for sure mafia. But it's plenty to think about. It's a different angle to consider. So to say I've done nothing is wrong and a little bit hurtful. I feel like you fired me. :(

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 09:09 PM
Both, or maybe neither. That's for me to know and you to find out! I'm telling you everything I think is important though, it's up to you rookies to put the pieces together!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-03-2013, 09:15 PM
Dwayne Johnson;3236937']Oh, and while Bruce Willis is bloody annoying, my vote for him was more of a joke than anything else.

Dwayne Johnson;3236941']Besides, I voted for you more as a joke than anything.

It was a joke! We're all joking all the time! JOKES!

I feel like the Rock doth protest too much. :shobon:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 09:16 PM
Man, Sigourney Weaver, did you need me to link you to the roles flash? You seem to be struggling to respond. Or maybe you went to chat with your scum buddies about how to proceed? :shobon: Please don't leave me hanging, I thought we were getting along!

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Right, so from what I can gather so far:

- Jason Statham: His myriad of voting was definitely suspicious. Though his explanation that "it was simply to test the water and twig their reaction" is adequate enough for me to swallow. It's erratic, granted, but I do 'get' it. I think.

- Samuel L. Jackson: I don't get scummy vibes from him at all, to be honest. Even with the image macros, he's been helpful and stuff. Whether or not he's town or third party however is definitely debatable.

- Bruce Willis: Highly irritating and I'm with Sigourney; he's not done much despite his protests. However, I find him harmless enough.

- Will Smith: Not piped up at all to be honest. I always have Will Smith in the back of my mind.

- Uma Thurman: Another of the pretty much inactives. Don't really have an opinion on her to be honest.

- Arnold Schwarzenegger: Gee, everyone's cooled off of this guy eh? He's pretty much mafia in my eyes, but everyone seems to have cooled off of him. I was tempted to vote for him earlier, but his double vote power is powerful. That, and I still have yet to get a valid reason from...

- Steven Seagal: ...for voting for Clint. he did give a reason, but it's fairly weak, and definitely not enough to vote for someone over.

- Clint Eastwood: Gone off my radar to be honest.

- Everyone else: Haven't really formed much of an opinion to be of any worth mentioning.

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 09:20 PM
Right, I think it's time for a Brucey Bonus! A fantastic prize awaits the lucky player who can answer my question! Since it's day one, let's keep it simple.

I have a famous catchphrase, and I haven't used it so far. Who can tell me what that phrase is?

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 09:21 PM
Bruce Willis;3236956']I have a famous catchphrase, and I haven't used it so far. Who can tell me what that phrase is?

Sanity?

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 09:21 PM
I've done more than you, Mister vote count comedian. I've smelt your cooking, and it smells terrible. I think you're a secret vegan. :barf:

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 09:22 PM
Liam Neeson;3236953']
Dwayne Johnson;3236937']Oh, and while Bruce Willis is bloody annoying, my vote for him was more of a joke than anything else.

Dwayne Johnson;3236941']Besides, I voted for you more as a joke than anything.

It was a joke! We're all joking all the time! JOKES!

I feel like the Rock doth protest too much. :shobon:
Hey good find. Fool me twice, shame on me. Has The Rock actually done anything other than post votecounts, go after easy targets, and try to look likeable?

[M] Gaius
04-03-2013, 09:23 PM
So, is Seagal emerging as a real possibility? I'm in with the others who don't get his reasoning behind unwaveringly sticking to Eastwood from the beginning. I suspected Clint at some point, too, but Seagal's blind assurance is confusing to me. And in this context confusing is suspicious. For that reason, Seagal's getting one of my votes.
##vote: Seagal

My second vote (which I just remember I had) is going toward someone based solely on instinct. I couldn't articulate why exactly I feel this way, but Statham feels icky to me. They way he's refused to play along with Jackson seems odd, the way he defends his erratic behavior with "that's my playstyle" bullshit, just seems weird. Maybe it's just inexperience talking there. At the same time I can recognize certain themes or trends in most of the other active people, while Statham remains somehow different. I know this seems flimsy but it's all I can go on, my gut. I don't know how people "usually act." So anyway:

##vote: Statham

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 09:23 PM
http://static.igossip.com/photos_2/august_2011/Movie_work_flatxf_yippie_ki_yay.jpg

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Catching up on what I've missed again. Sorry all.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 09:26 PM
I have an alternative version if you need the motherfucker at the end. Also this remains only the second most memorable catchprase of yours from the Die Hard series; in the Die Hard Trilogy game for Playstation(R) you say "Ho ho ho, I've got a machinegun" (which is also a quote from the movie but I heard it in the game first and most frequently) and I must say it makes me feel festive every time.

PS I loved that time you shot yourself to get the bad guy.

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 09:27 PM
We have a winner ladies and gentlemen! Congratulations, Sam! For the rest of you, there will be another Brucey Bonus every other day that I'm still alive, so as long as I'm around, you could be in with a chance to win big too.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 09:29 PM
I'm so happy

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4lspmz4nu1rro22oo1_250.gif

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 09:29 PM
What does he win? You won't kill him tonight?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-03-2013, 09:31 PM
I think he might have won a free round-trip to Lynchville.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 09:31 PM
Oh no, I'm definitely dying tonight. I know too much for the mafia to leave me alive. They'll have to kill me, they don't have a choice.

(Psst hey mafia this is all a double bluff because I'm actually the Doctor and will just protect myself)

(Psst hey mafia and town that was a joke I'm the vigilante)

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 09:32 PM
Alright so I'm suspicious of everyone focusing on a third party killer on day 1. That would be big time Jackson and Statham. It is completely pointless to worry about a Serial Killer or 3rd party killer without even seeing how many people die during a night phase.

AI also heavily agree with this posted by Nick Cage:

Nicolas Cage;3236814']
Steven Seagal;3236783']

Case 1. Arnold is not in the mafia. Mafia pile votes on Arnold to ensure that he is lynched and not one of their own. Most likely members of the mafia are the final three voters: Will Smith, Jason Statham, Clint Eastwood. I highly doubt all 3 are in the mafia, but I'm convinced that at least one of them is. Also note that not mafia does not guarantee town. It can also mean third party.

Case 2. Arnold is in the mafia. Other members of the mafia try and put another person into the spotlight to try and draw attention from Arnold. When it looks like Arnold is going to be lynched, throw him under the bus (a term meaning to sacrifice him)to look like they are town. Jason Statham and Clint Eastwood are likely mafia members under this case as they both have late votes on Arnold. Again it's highly unlikely that both are in the mafia, but there is a very good chance one of them is.

So you're creating a no-win situation for Statham and Eastwood based on zero hard evidence.

##Unvote
##Vote Steven Seagal

This is a pretty scummy argument he has quoted!

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 09:32 PM
Hmm, Bruce seems to be doing a good job of diverting attention away from serious, thoughtful conversation isn't he? I wonder what his game is, besides being a hoppy rabbit. Easters over Bruce!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 09:33 PM
Oh Sly, you're a snake!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdyi5rz3Ja1rfvb9ro1_500.gif

Brucey would never lynch me, we're basically best pals now. We had some nice friendly attempted day murder to really get to know each other, and now we're focused on finding the real bad guys, just like the old days.

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 09:33 PM
Yeah, I had a nice laugh at that. No matter what I can't win! It also nicely fits in with his blinders for Eastwood that he's had.

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 09:34 PM
Jason Statham;3236966']What does he win? You won't kill him tonight?

If I had a gun I'd etch the word "Please" into a bullet and put it in your head. :aimkiss:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 09:34 PM
Hey Sly you were that guy from the Expendables right? Where was my invite? Also, you should help us out since you're practically 100% confirmed innocent. Do us a favour and sniff some bad dudes out.

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 09:35 PM
Hmm, Bruce seems to be doing a good job of diverting attention away from serious, thoughtful conversation isn't he? I wonder what his game is, besides being a hoppy rabbit. Easters over Bruce

Oh ho! Looky here now. Now you've been called out suddenly you're ready to go on the attack? And I thought you were trying to move into comedy! You used to be kind of funny you know, with the strudel and pie and the eyebrow. But this is just...kind of sad.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 09:37 PM
Uma Thurman;3236970']Alright so I'm suspicious of everyone focusing on a third party killer on day 1. That would be big time Jackson and Statham.

To be fair, Jason Statham is not really that concerned about the third-party killer (note: I do not say potential. I know things, remember?) and I am really the only one harping on about it but until you all understand the conditions we are operating under (3 mafia, 1 third-party killer) we are never going to become best friends.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 09:38 PM
Silly Goldenboko, I know who you are now!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-03-2013, 09:38 PM
It was just a joke, okay?

I'll try to help out, but there's a lot of typical day 1 nonsense going on, right? I don't think I'll be able to get something in on time to be actually helpful.

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 09:39 PM
Sam. You either start shutting up or I'll start killing you. :colbert:

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 09:39 PM
##unvote: Seagal
##vote: Jackson

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 09:40 PM
Bruce Willis;3236964']We have a winner ladies and gentlemen! Congratulations, Sam! For the rest of you, there will be another Brucey Bonus every other day that I'm still alive, so as long as I'm around, you could be in with a chance to win big too.
Ha, this is just priceless.

Samuel L Jackson;3236944']Sigourney: do you know how a psychiatrist works? Read the roles flash again. I am somewhat certain you tried to lay a trap for me to prove or disprove my role, but I'm smarter than you give me credit for. I'm also still the Vigilante, so don't be confusing me for this psycho killer nonsense.
Alright, I read it. I thought there was a way of knowing who a serial killer is based on who the psychologist targets. My bad, negro. Damn.

All you've done is just cover your ass, Brucey. You want to know why I am so adamant on Bruce, Liam? It should be evident.

What did I say about people who defend themselves? How about you go back and read that post. You're right in not wanting to die, but wrong in that you're playing for yourself as only an anti-Town role would do. Stop being defensive and start being helpful or I have no other choice but to take drastic measures as you are now very high on my gettingyourasskicked list.

##Unvote: Statham
##Vote: Bruce Willis

I figured Statham was trying to fling around poo. That's the way it looks right now, so I'm taking him off and putting you on. Simple as that really. You seem scummy, but if you're Town, you're very unhelpful.

And odd that Seagal is no where to be found. He was one of the most boisterous people about inactives and now he's inactive.

[M] Elize
Although I'll give you that it was a fairly decent attempt at diverting the attention back off of yourself without responding to anything Statham and Neeson said about you, but it lacked subtlety entirely. Still I'm not sure we can expect much of that from a man who once sang this song on worldwide television! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iwtBjZoisk)

[M] Joe - Army Dad
Uma Thurman;3236981']Sam. You either start shutting up or I'll start killing you. :colbert:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me4atlgnfk1rjxj9ko1_500.gif

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-03-2013, 09:41 PM
Damn, I was going to go with "I'll be back". Next time I'll get the gold.

I am curious about Sammy L's knowledge of the third party killer. Of course, I have to take what he says with a pinch of salt, but it is an interesting idea. I guess we'll see how this plays out. :excited:

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 09:42 PM
Ok I seriously need to go do work now. I need to stop playing these games. Damn this double day phase business!

With every passing post I get less confident about Sam, because that arrogance is just too high for a Day 1 mafioso. At the same time I hope people judge him for his content and not his gimmick. I realize I have to do that too. I'll give it some thought and read things over again.

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 09:43 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3236985']
Uma Thurman;3236981']Sam. You either start shutting up or I'll start killing you. :colbert:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me4atlgnfk1rjxj9ko1_500.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/68639d3c9a7f04f7f081318b058c89ad/tumblr_mkc8z7vKsn1ql8i93o6_250.gif

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 09:44 PM
Things that Samuel L Motherfucking Jackson knows about the Third-Party Killer

It is an account in play
It is an account still alive
It is likely to be, but not necessarily, male
It is not affiliated with town or mafia
It is a killer

I hope this presentation has helped you all. :)

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 09:45 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3236990']Things that Samuel L Motherfucking Jackson knows about the Third-Party Killer

It is an account in play
It is a killer

But.. how do you know?

[M] Dee
Samuel L Jackson;3236990']Things that Samuel L Motherfucking Jackson knows about the Third-Party Killer

It is an account in play
It is a killer

http://24.media.tumblr.com/3c005ca80c7825d86e1968c378718ea7/tumblr_miy0ov6h5D1qciqspo1_250.gif

The more you post, the more I am tempted to kill you. You aren't making any sense.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
Man, I am like, at least 70% content Jason Statham. And I hope people judge me on that as well. 'Cause the gimmick only gets us so far, and then we have to hope in something higher.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4dvooLXeN1r2wbph.gif

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 09:46 PM
All you've done is just cover your ass, Brucey

How, exactly? all I've done from the start of the game is put my ass out there for this heat. Then people like you and Dwayne jump all over it with very little reasoning...so you kill me, and my lovely townie colours come up, then what? It doesn't matter to me either way. I play this game for fun, and you and Dwayne being miserable makes me very happy. :aimkiss:

You keep telling me to be helpful, I've been very helpful. Look at the position little Dwayne is in now, thanks to his rush to jump on the "get dat wabbit" train. He's done precisely nothing to back himself up when challenged, either. The only reason people are noticing his sketchy behaviour is because of my sweet little cottontail. Whereas you have still yet to do anything, other than, in Jason's words, go after the easy targets. And like I've said before...we all know who that benefits the most. :aimkiss:

also I don't know why you're so amused about Sam winning a prize. You should be very jealous of him.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Dwayne Johnson;3236992']
But.. how do you know?

Let's play a game. It's called "List the ways in which a player can know someone else's role." I like to start by listing all the operational boundaries (that is, things we have to consider):

It is day one
There has been no night phase

I'll leave it up to you rookies to decide from here. That means you too, Uma Thurman :shobon: Chop chop, once you've figured that out, you can put a gold star on your chests as rookie investigators (not a roleclaim btw! :aimkiss:) and we can get back to finding the scum :)

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 09:50 PM
I'm completing ignoring the psychotic rabbit's assumptions about me, or anyone else.

Anyway, back to Samuel's "information". Interesting, could it be that Samuel IS the actual third-party?

And why are you wanting us to play a game? Tell us straight damn it!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-03-2013, 09:50 PM
Uma Thurman;3236982']##unvote: Seagal

Woah this came out of nowhere. You're awfully eager to get Mr Jackson to stop talking, why is this?

[M] Gaius
04-03-2013, 09:51 PM
Jackson just knows that he thinks he knows what we know and he knows for sure that we don't know how much he knows about what we know, not to mention he knows that we don't know how much he knows, so he knows that everything he knows he knows can be used to keep us from getting too...nosy.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 09:51 PM
I am playing my own game, so I can't play with you for the moment. My game is called "Figure out who the rookie players are."

Here is my list:

Arnold Schwarzenegger
Uma Thurman :shobon:
Dwayne Johnson
Jason Statham
Daniel Craig (maybe)

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 09:52 PM
I'm not the only one here who has pointed out you're sketchy, Dwayne old son. So you can ignore me all you want, as long as you realise that we're not going to ignore your actions and your refusal to address them. :spin:

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3237001']I am playing my own game, so I can't play with you for the moment. My game is called "Figure out who the rookie players are."

I think the game of "figure out who the scum are" is probably more appropriate. Knowing who the inexperienced rookies are is fine, but doesn't really tell us much.

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 09:55 PM
Gimmie a list of who you think are scum then Jackson?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 09:55 PM
Everything is connected Mr Johnson. The fact that you are unaware of this is the reason I can tell you are a rookie. But it's okay! Being a rookie isn't a bad thing. Being a member of the mafia or a third-party killer is a bad thing (I hope we can all agree on that).

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 09:56 PM
Liam Neeson;3236998']

Woah this came out of nowhere. You're awfully eager to get Mr Jackson to stop talking, why is this?

You weren't paying attention to the circumstances of that vote. :lol:

##unvote:

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 09:57 PM
Right, let's leave Mr Jackson and his game by his own for abit and see if he can connect the dots. Meanwhile...

I'm curious what has happened to some of the quiet accounts. I'm talking about Will Smith, Clint Eastwood, even Steven Seagal has been quite quiet lately. Where are they, do you think guys?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 09:58 PM
I think Jason Statham is scum. I think he tried to pull a gambit by being a useful member of the town and chasing a suspicious character (moi) and that backfired because I am qwertyxsora 2.0 (that's an old reference but Uma Thurman should get it).

I think we most certainly have a scum member lying within the inactive-to-barely-active bracket. Nic Cage, Will Smith, those kinds of guys.

I do not have a read on a third scum member yet.

As for third-party killer, I am thinking it is Dwayne Johnson - because he was the first to say "let's not worry about a third party" - or even perhaps Jason Statham, which is why I think we should lynch Jason Statham first.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 10:00 PM
I really hope this guy comes back because he has good posts and appreciates fun.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wy7z7lPAApo/S8aILBY4PAI/AAAAAAAAA6Y/oGKZFtGoLpQ/s1600/steven-seagull.jpg

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 10:01 PM
Finally you say something that doesn't make me want to slice off your forehead. I caught onto your trap early on.

##vote: Statham

I was going to vote Statham before, but you started to be an annoying prick and I had to take some time to yell at you.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-03-2013, 10:02 PM
Sam, it is really too early to determine if there is a third party in play. Night 1 hasn't even arrived, and no one has been killed as of yet. We'll know for sure whether we have another party to worry about after Night 1. Maybe there is, because you are the only one actively seeking that possible third party.

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 10:02 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3237010']As for third-party killer, I am thinking it is Dwayne Johnson - because he was the first to say "let's not worry about a third party" - or even perhaps Jason Statham, which is why I think we should lynch Jason Statham first.

I'm not saying not to worry about him/her at all, obviously. Just if we get too fixated on something, we get tunnel vision. That's what happened with Arny in Day 0; bandwagon and tunnel vision, and now we've learnt our lesson and inspected others.

I don't know who the serial killer is. It's definitely not me, I can tell you that now. I'm not really talking about it because I don't have a clue who it is. It might be you Sam for all I know, seeing how you happen to know alot about the matter.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 10:03 PM
Uma Thurman;3237012'] I caught onto your trap early on.

No no no. I'm qwertyxsora 2.0, "trap" in the singular doesn't work. You know about nesting things, right? Of course you do. Anyway, yeah. Multiple, and nests. What a rollercoaster!

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 10:03 PM
Sylvester Stallone;3237013']Sam, it is really too early to determine if there is a third party in play. Night 1 hasn't even arrived, and no one has been killed as of yet. We'll know for sure whether we have another party to worry about after Night 1. Maybe there is, because you are the only one actively seeking that possible third party.

Rambo makes a good point. No-one has died yet. It's Day One. Why are you so concerned about targeting a SK?

Hell, were forgetting there might not even be a SK. We can assume, but that's all we can do at this point. Sam is certain about it, almost as certain that Seagal is certain that Clint is scum.

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 10:04 PM
Stuff that Statham has said that has rubbed me the wrong way:

Jason Statham;3236966']What does he win? You won't kill him tonight?

I always hate when players do this sorta stuff. It always comes across to me as some attempt to validate they are town.

Jason Statham;3236987']Ok I seriously need to go do work now. I need to stop playing these games. Damn this double day phase business!

With every passing post I get less confident about Sam, because that arrogance is just too high for a Day 1 mafioso. At the same time I hope people judge him for his content and not his gimmick. I realize I have to do that too. I'll give it some thought and read things over again.

I also get suspicious when people sit fence on subjects. He doesn't take any sort of stand on what side he thinks Jackson is here.

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3237015']
Uma Thurman;3237012'] I caught onto your trap early on.

No no no. I'm qwertyxsora 2.0, "trap" in the singular doesn't work. You know about nesting things, right? Of course you do. Anyway, yeah. Multiple, and nests. What a rollercoaster!

Yeah, yeah, qwertyxsora 2.0 is the same thing as qwertyxsora 1.0. Acting so, so, so, so smart just for playing the game. :p

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Please add Sylvester Stallone to the list of rookie players.

Roger that Samuel L Jackson, adding to the list.

Guys. SERIOUSLY GUYS. Please. I'm gonna use the gif again.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdrwrbKTg61rlohaio1_500.gif

Use your brains - I know you have perfectly functioning ones! - and figure this out. I am going to work with Uma Thurman now and we will bust the scum while you worry about why Samuel L Jackson knows so much. How could I? I'm just a humble vigilante after all.

PS you should all role claim too plz

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 10:06 PM
Uma Thurman;3237019']
Yeah, yeah, qwertyxsora 2.0 is the same thing as qwertyxsora 1.0. Acting so, so, so, so smart just for playing the game. :p

Please strike Uma Thurman from the list, Mr Jackson, as we've refound the emperor's groove. :jess: Now you get it! It's so simple!

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 10:06 PM
Work "with" me? That's unlike you, sharing the spotlight. I'll mark that under suspicious. At least for you.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 10:08 PM
Meta gaming is bad for your health Uma Thurman :p I'm a reformed man now!

Okay, since we're gonna be on the same team from now on...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdrquvXhlu1ry3tn5o8_250.gif

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 10:09 PM
To go with Mr. Jackson's list:

Possible Scum
Statham, Seagal, Neeson

Possible 3rd Parties
Jackson, The Rock, Who cares right now?

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 10:09 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3237023']Meta gaming is bad for your health Uma Thurman :p I'm a reformed man now!

I don't believe you :p

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 10:12 PM
I find it interesting that Dywana (that's your new name) and Uma don't want to focus on a third party. Why not? They'd still be anti-town so it's not like it's not productive.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
Uma Thurman;3237025']
Samuel L Jackson;3237023']Meta gaming is bad for your health Uma Thurman :p I'm a reformed man now!

I don't believe you :p

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meis3sBZOA1rzdo9fo2_250.gif

[M] Gaius
I don't really understand how this imaginary third-party killer is supposed to work in any practical way, but Statham's on my radar anyway, so...
The references to past games and alluding to sketchy roles isn't helpful. At least not to me. If you can give more info than you're giving, please do so. The vague references and self-asured attitude as to what's going on helps only you if you don't actually share anything. And I don't know why you wouldn't want the rest of us to be in the know.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-03-2013, 10:17 PM
Uma Thurman;3236970']

Nicolas Cage;3236814']
Steven Seagal;3236783']

Case 1. Arnold is not in the mafia. Mafia pile votes on Arnold to ensure that he is lynched and not one of their own. Most likely members of the mafia are the final three voters: Will Smith, Jason Statham, Clint Eastwood. I highly doubt all 3 are in the mafia, but I'm convinced that at least one of them is. Also note that not mafia does not guarantee town. It can also mean third party.

Case 2. Arnold is in the mafia. Other members of the mafia try and put another person into the spotlight to try and draw attention from Arnold. When it looks like Arnold is going to be lynched, throw him under the bus (a term meaning to sacrifice him)to look like they are town. Jason Statham and Clint Eastwood are likely mafia members under this case as they both have late votes on Arnold. Again it's highly unlikely that both are in the mafia, but there is a very good chance one of them is.

So you're creating a no-win situation for Statham and Eastwood based on zero hard evidence.

##Unvote
##Vote Steven Seagal

Baaaaaaaa goes the sheep

Pretty eager to shut down conversation, are we?

MFoS: Thurman

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 10:17 PM
Referencing past games is pretty pointless, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and I'm sorry that we have done that before. Sometimes people get fixated on things and it's hard to shake them. Also, my references to qwertyxsora (you might know him as qwertysaur) is to do with him laying "traps" in mafia. It's a technique I am perfecting (still not there yet but hey whatyagonnado). The rest of the self assured behaviour is to do with my role (vigilante remember) and how I know things beyond what I should.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 10:18 PM
Also please watch this video as it explains how I know things and how I have approached this game:

TK-qFmCdBU0

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-03-2013, 10:19 PM
Just glad I'm being noticed. :shobon:

##Vote: Dwayne Johnson

From someone who wasn't much on my radar when I first popped in today, he has since grabbed my attention - and not in the good way. Under the radar posting, getting hyper-defensive when asked to contribute slightly more than just a vote tally... Dunno guys, just rubs me the wrong way. Putting a vote down so that I can disappear into the night knowing I've done my part.

Also metagaming is lame. :p

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-03-2013, 10:21 PM
##unvote: Clint Eastwood

I am not active right now because I am at work. I do not want to die yet so I am unvoting Clint. I still highly suspect him.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 10:22 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3237032']Referencing past games is pretty pointless, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and I'm sorry that we have done that before. Sometimes people get fixated on things and it's hard to shake them. Also, my references to qwertyxsora (you might know him as qwertysaur) is to do with him laying "traps" in mafia. It's a technique I am perfecting (still not there yet but hey whatyagonnado). The rest of the self assured behaviour is to do with my role (vigilante remember) and how I know things beyond what I should.
You have yet to prove you actually know anything more than anyone else. Let's say Statham comes up as clean, then what? You'll go back and retract that maybe it was actually another member like Dwayne who is the serial killer and have us focus on that for another day while you figure out what to do for the third.

Uma
Sam = anti-town

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 10:23 PM

It is an account in play
It is a killer

How can you know all this if this non-town killer exists if it isn't yourself? If you are a Vig like you say, you likely would not have been given that information. If you're not a Vig, then you're a liar and should be lynched!

Uma, I'm on the fence because I don't know what's happening. A lot of things point to Jackson being scum, but no one else seems to see it but me. I'm not 100% convinced because his brashness is a little too bold for a Day 1 mafia, but in the end I go with my best bet. Just like you go with yours. It's all an educated guess at this point.

[M] Gaius
04-03-2013, 10:24 PM
I was never suspicious of you Jackson till you spelled my name right. You're either scum or you're some role I don't know about like the omniscient space whale or something.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 10:25 PM
He isn't the vig. That was not a serious role claim.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 10:26 PM
Oh you silly, Sigourney. I am not saying I know who the third-party killer is! Only that I know there is one. That post you have quoted isn't for you, it is for Arnold Schwarzenegger who is a fresh-faced player hoping to gain some valuable skills and I wanted to explain a little of my behaviour to him. You, on the other hand, would be told something like this:

There are only four possible ways for me to know a third-party killer exists. One of them is not possible because of the stipulations I set earlier (do you people even read my posts?). Let me give you two of the remaining ones:

I am the third-party killer.
I hacked the accounts a la Pyromaniak and know what everybody's role is.

There's a super big hint if you, and you alone, can tell me who I am in meatspace. No helping or I won't give the clue, chaps!

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 10:26 PM
Sigourney Weaver;3237039']He isn't the vig. That was not a serious role claim.
Can you point me to the post where he said that? Becuase it's pretty important.

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Jason Statham;3237037'] A lot of things point to Jackson being scum, but no one else seems to see it but me.

Oh, I'm seeing SOMETHING, whether it's mafia or third-party is debatable. Something stinks about Mr. Jackson though.
He appears to know lots about the Third-party, while doesn't tell us anything about how he's drawn to that conclusion. It's not exactly helpful.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger, to level with you, I've just been copy-pasting your name the whole time. I am sorry to have disappointed you. :(

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-03-2013, 10:28 PM
@Jackson: What is your preferred alignment?

@Weaver: Red snapper! Very tasty! Now...you can hold on to your red snapper, or you can go for what's in the box Hiro-san is carrying down the aisle right now! What's it gonna be....Weavaaaaaa~

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 10:28 PM
(Uma Thurman I might have to concede $5 to you for you see I still do enjoy the limelight but I am happy to share it in pursuit of something greater.)

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 10:29 PM
Nicolas Cage;3237046']@Jackson: What is your preferred alignment?

Chaotic Good.

[M] Gaius
04-03-2013, 10:30 PM
Damn you Jackson. Damn you to hell. You get a temporary meaningless vote just for that

##unvote: Jackson

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 10:31 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3237049']Damn you Jackson. Damn you to hell. You get a temporary meaningless vote just for that

##unvote: Jackson

You've just made my vote tally alot more complicated. Thanks ​Arny.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 10:35 PM
Nicolas Cage;3237046']@Jackson: What is your preferred alignment?

@Weaver: Red snapper! Very tasty! Now...you can hold on to your red snapper, or you can go for what's in the box Hiro-san is carrying down the aisle right now! What's it gonna be....Weavaaaaaa~
http://media.twirlit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/nicolas-cage-you-dont-say.jpg

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 10:36 PM
Nicolas Cage;3237031']
Uma Thurman;3236970']

Nicolas Cage;3236814']
Steven Seagal;3236783']

##Unvote
##Vote Steven Seagal

Baaaaaaaa goes the sheep

Pretty eager to shut down conversation, are we?

MFoS: Thurman

Liam Neeson;3236998']

Add Nick Cage and Liam to the list of scum for this reason.

Going after the loudest person? Obvious reaction for any player scum or town.

Going after the person going after the loudest most charismatic? Scummy. That was my trap guys. I posted some hate towards him that made no sense and you took the bait. You beautiful bastards.

[M] Gaius
04-03-2013, 10:36 PM
I've got it all figured out. Jackson is Laddy. It explains everything.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3237054']I've got it all figured out. Jackson is Laddy. It explains everything.

I said no helping with the guessing game! It's up to Sigourney!

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3237056']
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3237054']I've got it all figured out. Jackson is Laddy. It explains everything.

I said no helping with the guessing game! It's up to Sigourney!

You're that old man trying to steal my panties.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 10:42 PM
When the hell is this day supposed to end? I've got motherfuckers to deal with.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 10:44 PM
Uma Thurman;3237058']
You're that old man trying to steal my panties.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbnabfQ8Qo1qdhqi2o2_r1_250.gif

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 10:53 PM
To quote you

Things that Samuel L Mothersmurfing Jackson knows about the Third-Party Killer

It is an account in play
It is a killer

-Sam doesn't know who it is just knows there is one

Okay.

I already said my theory to that. The only way of you knowing there is one is if you're an investigative or curing type role that exists solely because the other role exists, or you are the third party. That is basically a repeat of what I said earlier. I'm not going to lynch someone because you think they might be the killer. You need to have more proof.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 11:02 PM
What proof do you have that anybody is anything? You don't. I'm stating my reasons for thinking Jason Statham is not affiliated with the town.

Also don't try this "that's basically what I said" bullshit. You said the Psychologist (not an official role) tracks the Psychopath. That's completely wrong.

But yes. Samuel L Jackson, by process of elimination, is the Psychiatrist. Congratu-fucking-lations town. It took you the whole of day one to figure out what should have been obvious from the first time I said there was a third-party killer. Now I will die tonight and all in vain! Useless. :p

Seriously. All you people being confused. I can't believe you're all being straight with me. Some of you have to be mafia laughing along in secret. I hope you've been entertained!

I still think Jason Statham is the most suspicious person and wish to see him lynched. The rest of the shit is for you people who survive until tomorrow. Better get those rookie badges ready kids, 'cause you're gonna need to do some real good detective work (still not a roleclaim).

Also you didn't even guess who I was, Sigourney. That's disappointing. :(

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 11:04 PM
Oh Samuel, I know you better than this. Good luck.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 11:04 PM
Also Dwayne Johnson is either really scummy or really green, because I have no idea how you could be so dumbfounded. To be fair though, you all suck at actually reading. Don't even "oh Samuel L Jackson you dickweed, maybe if you posted less macros and posted normally we would have listened to you" because that's not true; it's precisely because of the delightful images and apparent nonsense that you listened. :jess: You all behave like such lemmings, sometimes.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 11:06 PM
Uma Thurman;3237068']Oh Samuel, I know you better than this. Good luck.

(Best Xanatos Gambit ever or what? :D Maybe this is all just a huge case of misdirection [see: video I posted earlier about magic and misdirection and being asian] and I'm really the Godfather. Cop investigates me tonight, sees that I'm innocent, and gg thanks for playing!)

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 11:06 PM
You mean guess who you really are? Isn't it obvious? Now get on MSN so I berate you. :aimkiss:

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 11:07 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3237067']But yes. Samuel L Jackson, by process of elimination, is the Psychiatrist. Congratu-smurfing-lations town. It took you the whole of day one to figure out what should have been obvious from the first time I said there was a third-party killer.

If this is true, you couldn't have just said that in the first place and clear the matter? It could have been simple with

"hey guys, there's a serial killer around here, because I'm the psychiatrist" or whatever role it is. Instead you do some roundabout game that is confusing. We are just rookies remember?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 11:10 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3237067']What proof do you have that anybody is anything? You don't. I'm stating my reasons for thinking Jason Statham is not affiliated with the town.

Also don't try this "that's basically what I said" bullshit. You said the Psychologist (not an official role) tracks the
Excuse-a-friggin' me if I don't remember the terminology of these roles. Psychologist/psychiatrist.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 11:12 PM
Sigourney Weaver;3237073']You mean guess who you really are? Isn't it obvious? Now get on MSN so I berate you. :aimkiss:

MSN doesn't exist any more. Roogle told me. :(

Dwayne Johnson;3237075']
If this is true, you couldn't have just said that in the first place and clear the matter? It could have been simple with

"hey guys, there's a serial killer around here, because I'm the psychiatrist" or whatever role it is. Instead you do some roundabout game that is confusing. We are just rookies remember?

I wanted to see how people reacted. People's reactions are great for gauging who is aligned where. I'm Chaotic Good, remember? Also, this is still assuming that I'm telling the truth about being a Psychiatrist (it would be ironic if I was), which is dubious at best.

There is one thing you should be certain of: there is a third-party killer.

Wouldn't it be great if I was the Jester?

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1236863398_sam-jackson-funny-face.gif

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 11:12 PM
Sigourney Weaver;3237077']
Excuse-a-friggin' me if I don't remember the terminology of these roles. Psychologist/psychiatrist.

You're excused :)

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 11:18 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3237067']But yes. Samuel L Jackson, by process of elimination, is the Psychiatrist. Congratu-fucking-lations town. It took you the whole of day one to figure out what should have been obvious from the first time I said there was a third-party killer. Now I will die tonight and all in vain! Useless. :p
Not buying it. First of all, Psychiatrist is no guarantee that there actually is a Serial Killer. You had literally no proof other than your 'role' that a SK exists. Which brings me to second, if it was your role, why even mention it at all? What good does it do? If you are a pro-town Psych then you basically made yourself useless to us. However (and I think this is more likely), you are a killer, tried to claim Vig, and then are backtracking with all this "third party killer" nonsense. If there is a third party killer, that sucks, but we have no proof, so why make that the focus of the first day?

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 11:20 PM
Enough of all these trix. Because Trix are for kids. Time for answers

##Daykill: Samuel L. Jackson

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 11:21 PM
Gods dammit, is everyone going to do this?

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 11:22 PM
No mine is serious. Sam. You're dead. Bang Bang.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
Why would I backtrack if I claimed Vigilante? Why would I claim Vigilante?

Honestly Jason, I don't know why I bother talking to you. It seems like you just have no idea what's going on.

[M] Apollo
All these attempted daykills remind me of Psychotic's Mexican standoff mafia. We should do another one of those.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 11:23 PM
Uma Thurman;3237086']No mine is serious. Sam. You're dead. Bang Bang.

Oh god I hope so. I have been waiting for this moment. DAYKILL SET ME FREE

[M] Gaius
It's a little old at this point.

[M] Apollo
Samuel L Jackson;3237087']Why would I backtrack if I claimed Vigilante? Why would I claim Vigilante?

Honestly Jason, I don't know why I bother talking to you. It seems like you just have no idea what's going on.
Enlighten me.

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Any last words before our host comes to kill you?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 11:25 PM
Oh Sam.

Why would scum kill you if all you are to them is someone who tracks a killer? You look suspicious and you even admitted this yourself.

This early on, scum will go for people who are either lying low as to not make any connections to them, or people that debate with another innocent person to make that person look bad if the other is killed and comes up as pro-town. If they keep you in and you are in fact a third party, it's pretty easy to try pin more things on you. You know you're safe, come on now. You would not role claim this early if you thought otherwise.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-03-2013, 11:25 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3237087']Why would I backtrack if I claimed Vigilante? Why would I claim Vigilante?

Why would you claim at all?

Furthermore, how can anyone ever support a D1 massclaim?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 11:29 PM
Jason Statham;3237092']
Enlighten me.

You're a bad guy. I'm a misunderstood good guy.

I claimed Vigilante because it was convenient (thank you Arnie baby for the idea :aimkiss:) to see if anyone would bite. You did, I guess, which was a little disappointing. It's like fishing for barra and hooking a catfish. Blech. Anyway, you're not a Vigilante, not even a One-Shot (which would have to be the type of Vig in this game for it to stay balanced), so that gambit didn't pay off. Then I decided to leave cryptic (read: obvious) clues to my role to see what happened. Most people were just confused, which was really disappointing. A couple of people clued on though, and I'm super proud of Sigourney Weaver for almost nailing it right from the get go. But mostly you all just flailed around like puppets on my strings and forgot that Bruce Willis was under heat for something stupid and Clint Eastwood was the focus before all that and then Arnold Schwarzenegger looked sour but I think he's just too green.

You caught up now? :D

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 11:30 PM
Shitty flaunting as final words?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 11:30 PM
Nicolas Cage;3237095']

Why would you claim at all?

Furthermore, how can anyone ever support a D1 massclaim?

1. For Fun. 2. For GAMBITS (see previous post)

Everyone roleclaiming makes it easy by association to figure out who's full of shit. We can't all be vanilla :)

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 11:31 PM
Uma Thurman;3237093']Any last words before our host comes to kill you?

I've not seen our host for ages actually.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 11:32 PM
Sigourney Weaver;3237094']Oh Sam.

Why would scum kill you if all you are to them is someone who tracks a killer? You look suspicious and you even admitted this yourself.

And I just praised you! I CURE, not track. Fuck me. Please go read the role flash again, everyone. This is embarrassing! :shobon: Also the mafia won't kill me (I know I said they would, but see, that was all apart of the flamboyant act to make them unsure as to whether I know more than I am letting on), but the Psychopath will. Well, I guess not any more. But oh well! Happy hunting!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 11:32 PM
Uma Thurman;3237093']Any last words before our host comes to kill you?

I go to seek a Great Perhaps.

[M] Mom – Host
04-03-2013, 11:33 PM
I just got back and need to check over the thread. Otherwise I'm good.

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 11:34 PM
Teddy Roosevelt;3237103']I just got back and need to check over the thread. Otherwise I'm good.
I have killed Samuel L. Jackson, because Trix are for kids.

[M] Colette
04-03-2013, 11:35 PM
Seriously, all of you guys

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8dyqbKj1q1qbbs8oo1_500.gif

Yall are being CRAZY! The craziest of you all is Samuel but that is absolutely forgiven and I obey the pink hair. I still believe that there is a jester thing out there and the ones piping up all the attention are most likely to be it. For now I'm going to vote for one of the non-whacky acting players. By whacky acting I mean: Statham, Jackson, Willis, and Segal. :love:
Lots of love:
##Vote Liam

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 11:38 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3237101']
Sigourney Weaver;3237094']Oh Sam.

And I just praised you! I CURE, not track. Fuck me. Please go read the role flash again, everyone. This is embarrassing! :shobon: Also the mafia won't kill me (I know I said they would, but see, that was all apart of the flamboyant act to make them unsure as to whether I know more than I am letting on), but the Psychopath will. Well, I guess not any more. But oh well! Happy hunting!

It's unfortunate that you only have curing powers instead of tracking as that doesn't help me. Thanks anyway I guess.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 11:40 PM
Also

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l532/Charrizda/Well-excuse-me-Princess-Well-excuse.jpg

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 11:44 PM
A part of me hopes you die, Sam, to put you out of your misery but a part of me hopes you live because this laughably the most frustrated you've ever been. :lol:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 11:45 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md3e07f3FK1qbqdfc.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md3e1bbmgX1qbqdfc.gif

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 11:45 PM
.....okay im back
Ive read through but i need a few to get my head around this. This is getting crazy.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Sigourney Weaver;3237111']A part of me hopes you die, Sam, to put you out of your misery but a part of me hopes you live because this laughably the most frustrated you've ever been. :lol:

Frustrated is not quite the right word for it. I hope I die now though, because holy smurfing shit daykills are the best thing ever.

Also just in case I don't make it, I better unload all cylinders.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mekeivx4Qi1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Jackie Chan? Sean Connery?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3wmalg6Xn1r5r8duo3_r1_250.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3wmalg6Xn1r5r8duo4_r1_250.gif

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 11:47 PM
My feelings toward this thread:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdl3s2PjDX1rigavco1_250.gif

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 11:48 PM
Also, here's my advice for how to spot mafia members:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdzcnoerIe1rv0h5oo1_400.gif

[M] Gaius
04-03-2013, 11:48 PM
It'll be a motherfucking miracle if Sam Jackson doesn't haunt my dreams tonight. Fucking babies.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 11:50 PM
Alright, let me know what happens, I got a train to catch.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4j7jacHB51qc922uo1_500.gif

[M] Adama
04-03-2013, 11:52 PM
I think Sam is taking over everything now.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/samuel_cat.gif

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 11:53 PM
What I don't get is why you want to die so bad this early on. I mean signs do point to Jester, but whatever I guess. If the game can keep going that doesn't matter.

This day needs to end so I can watch The Walking Dead Season Finale that everyone spoiled already.

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 11:55 PM
Clint Eastwood;3237120']I think Sam is taking over everything now.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/samuel_cat.gif

Oh my god that actually scared me, I wasn't expecting it. :eep:

[M] Dee
04-04-2013, 12:01 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6k0drGYXz1qi86x2o1_500.gif

Let's do this!

[M] Eizen
04-04-2013, 12:16 AM
Samuel L Jackson;3237001']I am playing my own game, so I can't play with you for the moment. My game is called "Figure out who the rookie players are."

Here is my list:

Arnold Schwarzenegger
Dwayne Johnson
Jason Statham
Daniel Craig (maybe)

No need for that maybe my dear sam. I'm definitely on that list~

And Uma Thurman and Jackson have definitely stolen the show here.
I have no words right now. I just want to know if that daykill of uma thurman was legit or if it was just yet another on a long list of obnoxious daykill jokes.
And Jackson is just going all out with those gifs. My monitor.. it bleeds.

How many hours left in the day?

[M] D'Anna
04-04-2013, 12:17 AM
Daniel Craig;3237127']

Here is my list:

Arnold Schwarzenegger
Dwayne Johnson
Jason Statham
Daniel Craig (maybe)

No need for that maybe my dear sam. I'm definitely on that list~

And Uma Thurman and Jackson have definitely stolen the show here.
I have no words right now. I just want to know if that daykill of uma thurman was legit or if it was just yet another on a long list of obnoxious daykill jokes.
And Jackson is just going all out with those gifs. My monitor.. it bleeds.

How many hours left in the day?

I'm holding fire until Teddy comes on and says if it's legit. I'm in a state of limbo, waiting to do something :p

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-04-2013, 12:21 AM
Oh hey, bus wi fi. Too many images for it to work properly though. Which asshole did that? :P

Let me shed some light Sigourney. My biggest influence when it comes to mafia is Mogi/Jessweeee in the Fruit Basket game. Peach is my soul.

[M] Helo
04-04-2013, 12:31 AM
Sorry for not being here all day, I need some time to read through the thread, but just a quick skim through reveals a lot has happened today.

[M] Gaius
04-04-2013, 12:43 AM
I guess it's been long enough to be able to assume that the Uma daykill was fake.

[M] Apollo
04-04-2013, 12:43 AM
Samuel L Jackson;3237097']I claimed Vigilante because it was convenient (thank you Arnie baby for the idea :aimkiss:) to see if anyone would bite. You did, I guess, which was a little disappointing. It's like fishing for barra and hooking a catfish. Blech.
So you lied. And I didn't bite. I didn't even believe you! Still don't! I'd love to give you the benefit of the doubt since we're still on the first day and you started off ok, but your posts are so full of lies and traps and confusion that I just can't ignore it.

Why am I a bad guy again?

[M] D'Anna
04-04-2013, 12:45 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3237133']I guess it's been long enough to be able to assume that the Uma daykill was fake.

Would have been mightily helpful if the mod came to tell us that wouldn't it?

[M] Gaius
04-04-2013, 12:53 AM
Mod never showed up to say the other fakes were fakes, so I assumed we have to figure that out on our own. If they're not confirmed, they're fake, basically. But wuddaeyeno

[M] Colette
04-04-2013, 12:58 AM
A vote tally would be very nice soon too.

[M] Apollo
04-04-2013, 01:09 AM
I think I have the most votes but I'm not sure. Also I'd proceed as if the day kills were all fake and not waste time waiting. Especially if you are someone coming in late in the day. There's a lot of other stuff you can comment on.

[M] Eizen
04-04-2013, 01:17 AM
Sorry, was arguing with a pizza delivery lady. I'll have some comments to make soon.

[M] D'Anna
04-04-2013, 01:18 AM
Will Smith;3237139']A vote tally would be very nice soon too.

Coming right up. It was about time as well actually what with all the chaos. I THINK this is as correct as it can be, if there are mistakes, they're going to be minor ones, at best.. there's been so many bloody voting. If there is a mistake, feel free to point it out.

Day One
8 for absolute majority

0 [M] Clint Eastwood : Steven Seagal

0 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger : <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Samuel L. Jackson</s>, <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Daniel Craig</s>, <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Nicolas Cage</s>

3 [M] Steven Seagal : Uma Thurman, <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Jason Statham</s>, Nicolas Cage, <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Sigourney Weaver</s>, Dwayne Johnson, Arnold Schwarzenegger

1 [M] Bruce Willis : Arnold Schwarzenegger, <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Jason Statham</s>, <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Dwayne Johnson</s>, Sigourney Weaver

1 [M] Liam Neeson : <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Jason Statham</s>, Will Smith

0 [M] Will Smith : <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Jason Statham</s>

0 [M] Nicolas Cage : <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Jason Statham</s>

1 [M] Samuel L. Jackson : Jason Statham, Uma Thurman, Arnold Schwarzenegger

4 [M] Jason Statham : Daniel Craig, Samuel L. Jackson, Sigourney Weaver, Uma Thurman, Arnold Schwarzenegger

1 [M] Dwayne Johnson : Liam Neeson

Abstains

Bruce Willis
Clint Eastwood

[M] Gaius
04-04-2013, 01:24 AM
Missing my second vote there, it's on Statham.

[M] D'Anna
04-04-2013, 01:25 AM
Sorry, forgot you had another vote!

[M] Eizen
04-04-2013, 01:37 AM
One thing I cannot get off of my head is Uma Thurmans deadset aggression on Samuel L Jackson
There has been little in terms of reason in her more recent posts. Mostly just outright rage and even death threats.
I mean sure he can be annoying, but I don't think it's worth just a narrow sighted attack on the guy.

[M] Eizen
04-04-2013, 01:40 AM
This no editing rule kills me sometimes. All I want to do is edit a sentence that got its flow ruined by my crappy word choice :(

[M] D'Anna
04-04-2013, 01:43 AM
Daniel Craig;3237149']This no editing rule kills me sometimes. All I want to do is edit a sentence that got its flow ruined by my crappy word choice :(

I know I edited my vote tally, but it's just a vote tally. I think I'm allowed to edit that for a mistake, right?

[M] Colette
04-04-2013, 01:44 AM
Bitches be crazy.

Heh, votes are a lot more scattered than originally thought. Especially that Sammy on has one vote.

[M] Colette
04-04-2013, 01:45 AM
WHERE DID THE "LY" IN ONLY GO?

[M] Gaius
04-04-2013, 01:52 AM
Not sure what you're getting at Craig. Are you sure you read the whole thing? Her current vote is for Statham. The Jackson thing was a ruse, or better yet, just for fun. And her current vote is entirely reasonable. I too think Statham might be mafia. As do you it seems.
Now if only we could lynch 2/3 mafia members day1, it'd be great! Because I think Seagal's mafia too. Neither of the guys leading for lynch right now are trying to defend themselves. Wouldn't this happen in a scenario where both are mafia and they're screwed either way and being quiet is kind of the only way to save their teammate?

[M] Apollo
04-04-2013, 01:52 AM
Alright, I don't want to wait for the last minute for this and it will probably be the nail on the coffin for me anyway (you'll see why), but it doesn't really benefit me to keep this to myself. I am....the Aspiring Leading Man. Each day I "audition" for roles (doesn't say roles in this game, just roles). In order to "get" the role I have to "perform" well by switching my votes at least three times. I did this on Day 0 but there was no Night 0. On Day 1 I wasn't sure I'd be around that much so I tried to get it out of the way early, but stupidly didn't read that there had to be at least one post between each of my "performances" (he called them "intermission"). So I had to do it again.

However, I stand by every vote I made and I stated my reasoning for them. Sure, they were swapped rapidly, but those are the people I thought deserved attention.

I'd love to share my night actions but there have been no freaking nights. I wanted at least once chance to use it. :cry: It's so dumb but so awesome.

My hope is that all the roles in the game have a twist like this and so you'll belive me. If not, then all I ask before you take me out is to consider who is running this game. I know this sounds lame as smurf but I'm not lying. I really do think Sam Jackson is the bad guy trying to use me as some kind of bait and switch. =/ In the end, I spent way too much time in this game so no hard feelings if I go today. If there's anything I can do to help the town on my way out, let me know.

Oh, and the role text was rainbow color since I guess it's a Jack-of-all trades thing. I was just too lazy to make it that color.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-04-2013, 01:58 AM
Jason Statham;3237156']Alright, I don't want to wait for the last minute for this and it will probably be the nail on the coffin for me anyway (you'll see why), but it doesn't really benefit me to keep this to myself. I am....the Aspiring Leading Man. Each day I "audition" for roles (doesn't say roles in this game, just roles). In order to "get" the role I have to "perform" well by switching my votes at least three times. I did this on Day 0 but there was no Night 0. On Day 1 I wasn't sure I'd be around that much so I tried to get it out of the way early, but stupidly didn't read that there had to be at least one post between each of my "performances" (he called them "intermission"). So I had to do it again.

However, I stand by every vote I made and I stated my reasoning for them. Sure, they were swapped rapidly, but those are the people I thought deserved attention.

I'd love to share my night actions but there have been no freaking nights. I wanted at least once chance to use it. :cry: It's so dumb but so awesome.

My hope is that all the roles in the game have a twist like this and so you'll belive me. If not, then all I ask before you take me out is to consider who is running this game. I know this sounds lame as smurf but I'm not lying. I really do think Sam Jackson is the bad guy trying to use me as some kind of bait and switch. =/ In the end, I spent way too much time in this game so no hard feelings if I go today. If there's anything I can do to help the town on my way out, let me know.

Oh, and the role text was rainbow color since I guess it's a Jack-of-all trades thing. I was just too lazy to make it that color.

What's your "reward" at night for the vote switching? You get to live?

[M] D'Anna
04-04-2013, 02:02 AM
Jason Statham;3237156']Alright, I don't want to wait for the last minute for this and it will probably be the nail on the coffin for me anyway (you'll see why), but it doesn't really benefit me to keep this to myself. I am....the Aspiring Leading Man. Each day I "audition" for roles (doesn't say roles in this game, just roles). In order to "get" the role I have to "perform" well by switching my votes at least three times. I did this on Day 0 but there was no Night 0. On Day 1 I wasn't sure I'd be around that much so I tried to get it out of the way early, but stupidly didn't read that there had to be at least one post between each of my "performances" (he called them "intermission"). So I had to do it again.

The aspiring leading man? Seriously? You're not Balthier are you? Either way, if this is true, this is smurfing fabulous. Sounds like something Laddy would do to be honest.

[M] Gaius
04-04-2013, 02:03 AM
No it doesn't, it smells like desperation bullshit, but it's still funny as hell. lol

[M] D'Anna
04-04-2013, 02:06 AM
This has been a very strange Day One, I think it's safe to say.

And seriously, where's the mod and our time check? I feel like the days gone on forever.

[M] Eizen
04-04-2013, 02:08 AM
In order to "get" the role I have to "perform" well by switching my votes at least three times.

This is the main part I don't buy. It doesn't fit in the description of the role well at all and just feels thrown in there for the sake of it.
Roleclaim all you want Steakface, I'm not changing my vote now.

[M] Apollo
04-04-2013, 02:17 AM
On a cell so this isn't organized. When I get the part I assume that role for the next day. So I assume doctor or whatever. It sound dumb but don't blame me I didn't make this shit up.

[M] Mom – Host
04-04-2013, 02:20 AM
Oh GOD. Anyway, about 1 hour an 45 minutes left.

Vote Count

3 [M] Steven Seagal : Uma Thurman, Jason Statham, Nicolas Cage, Sigourney Weaver, Dwayne Johnson, Arnold Schwarzenegger

1 [M] Bruce Willis : Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson, Sigourney Weaver

1 [M] Liam Neeson : Jason Statham, Will Smith

0 [M] Will Smith : Jason Statham

0 [M] Nicolas Cage : Jason Statham

4 [M] Jason Statham : Daniel Craig, Samuel L. Jackson, Sigourney Weaver, Uma Thurman, Arnold Schwarzenegger

[M] Adama
04-04-2013, 02:21 AM
I guess I have not voted yet. One, two skip a few 99 your it!

##Vote....Ummm....umm.....Uma Thurman

Like because. No real reason. Day one nonsense.

[M] Adama
04-04-2013, 02:21 AM
Umm....Teddy. Why does Arnold have 3 votes? 2 for Statham and 1 for Seagal.

[M] Mom – Host
04-04-2013, 02:22 AM
Whoops. Fixed.

[M] D'Anna
04-04-2013, 02:31 AM
Jason Statham;3237167']On a cell so this isn't organized. When I get the part I assume that role for the next day. So I assume doctor or whatever. It sound dumb but don't blame me I didn't make this trout up.

So.. wait. You get given a role from Teddy, let's assume for example "Doctor". And then to actually get given that role for the next day, you then have to jump through hoops by switching votes three times. If you pass, then you get that role for the next day. I will assume that you are given that role for use during that day only, so you could use the next day but not the day after that, when Teddy offers you a new role to go for (e.g cop). I guess it, in a round about way, makes some sense. It's sort of the tasks Teddy sets you make it appear scummy (like vote switching like mad).

Of course, using that same logic, if this is a clever role-claim, then that's very convenient for you then. You could say that you appear scummy because you simply had to damnit! It's definitely a good cover story for any scummy behavior you've exhibited.

It's definitely odd, but then it's Laddy's game, and to be honest sounds like some clever mindsmurf role he could throw up. He already pulled a trick on the Day 0 stunt, a very whacky role doesn't quite faze me as it would. Still, I'd like to hear the others opinions on this.

[M] Mom – Host
04-04-2013, 02:37 AM
84 minutes.

Vote Count

3 [M] Steven Seagal : Uma Thurman, Jason Statham, Nicolas Cage, Sigourney Weaver, Dwayne Johnson, Arnold Schwarzenegger

1 [M] Bruce Willis : Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson, Sigourney Weaver

1 [M] Uma Thurman : Clint Eastwood

[M] Eizen
04-04-2013, 02:41 AM
Way to join the party late again Eastwood. Where have you been?

Also, I don't buy into Stathams roleclaim. It just doesn't feel right for reasons I explained, and this early on I need to go with my gut.
It just seems too convoluted and parts of it just feel tacked on to explain his actions.

[M] Adama
04-04-2013, 02:44 AM
I don't really have a ton of input on this. I have not played this in years now and the last game I played ended spectacularly http://home.eyesonff.com/mafia/116023-mafia-again-game-over-mafia-win-edczxcvbnm-everyones-hero-3-a.html Laddy was the worst Cop ever! This could very well be true given what people are saying about past game and what happened today. It would be an inventive role and one that you can really only take advantage of early on like Day 1. Given Laddy, it wouldn't surprise me that he kind of screwed him over on the Day 0/1 thing thus having to have him switch votes another 3 times. If it is true then two good ideas collided together which is unfortunate.

Like I said earlier, I use to play crazy like Statham and it rarely worked out well for me. Usually I was gone by day 1 or 2 regardless of my role. People just don't like that and view it as suspicious so I can't really say that I am surprised by all of the votes going his way. That seems fairly typical from my remembrance all those many ages ago. I don't really blame people for feeling that way, it is just that my own personal experience gives me a different perspective.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-04-2013, 02:46 AM
Uma Thurman, you have failed me again. On the upside, one of the two night kills is coming my way as opposed to the doc, cop or other town power role. Mission accomplished. It's been real kids. See you on the flip side.

[M] D'Anna
04-04-2013, 02:47 AM
I do agree with you Daniel, but so far the thread's rather dead. It's basically us two at the moment. I'd love to hear more from others about this, so for now, I'm just leaving it for now.

What I find more interesting is the incredibly large spread of votes we've seen. Seriously. Look at them. What happened to the cohesive town? We've got a split mainly between Steakham and Seagull, and both of them have been suspicious. Seagull in particular just simply hasn't turned up today. But then we have the "one-voters" that are drawing votes away.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-04-2013, 02:48 AM
Holy shit you all spammed this thread today. I am still at work and on break, so I have time for this one post.

I don't believe Jason's roleclaim. Also I would prefer not to die.

##Vote: Jason Statham

[M] Gaius
04-04-2013, 03:02 AM
that's sure convenient.

[M] Apollo
04-04-2013, 03:04 AM
Clint Eastwood;3237177']Like I said earlier, I use to play crazy like Statham and it rarely worked out well for me. Usually I was gone by day 1 or 2 regardless of my role. People just don't like that and view it as suspicious so I can't really say that I am surprised by all of the votes going his way. That seems fairly typical from my remembrance all those many ages ago. I don't really blame people for feeling that way, it is just that my own personal experience gives me a different perspective.
Yeah, I'm finding that out the hard way. I tried to switch up my game and be a little more active early on, going this way and that, and it really came back to bite me. Plus my role kind of dictated I play it that way.

I'm really strongly against Sam Jackson still and even if there's not enough time to switch votes to him, I will say keep an eye on him in this game. I don't buy anything he said and I don't buy the whole "I'm gonna die" bulltrout.

Still can't believe you guys are going to lynch someone for being active and voting a lot over someone who 1. Lied about his role, 2. Started planting seeds of multiple killing factions, 3. In general tried to take over the game and lead people on, all on Day 1.

[M] Mom – Host
04-04-2013, 03:07 AM
54 minutes.

Vote Count

5 [M] Jason Statham : Daniel Craig, Samuel L. Jackson, Sigourney Weaver, Uma Thurman, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Steven Seagal

[M] Gaius
04-04-2013, 03:09 AM
Not an unreasonable argument against Jackson, but we'll see whether that's true or not later when you're unmasked. When you turn up scum that means Jackson's probably innocent which would make it even more likely that Seagal's your accomplice.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-04-2013, 03:11 AM
So, are we bandwagon voting for Statham? On Day 1?! Oh come on people. We can do better than that. :colbert:

##Vote: Steven Seagal

[M] Mom – Host
04-04-2013, 03:16 AM
45 minutes.

Vote Count

4 [M] Steven Seagal : Uma Thurman, Jason Statham, Nicolas Cage, Sigourney Weaver, Dwayne Johnson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone

5 [M] Jason Statham : Daniel Craig, Samuel L. Jackson, Sigourney Weaver, Uma Thurman, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Steven Seagal

[M] Dee
04-04-2013, 03:18 AM
##unvote: Statham

I'll bite.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-04-2013, 03:29 AM
Well shit, now it's a tie.

[M] Mom – Host
04-04-2013, 03:30 AM
Just 30 minutes left. :excited:

5 [M] Steven Seagal : Uma Thurman, Jason Statham, Nicolas Cage, Sigourney Weaver, Dwayne Johnson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Uma Thurman

4 [M] Jason Statham : Daniel Craig, Samuel L. Jackson, Sigourney Weaver, Uma Thurman, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Steven Seagal

1 [M] Uma Thurman : Clint Eastwood[/QUOTE]

[M] Eizen
04-04-2013, 03:31 AM
Sigourney Weaver;3237194']Well trout, now it's a tie.
No it definitely is not.

[M] Eizen
04-04-2013, 03:32 AM
Wait, Teddy I think you counted wrong. I only see 5 votes on seagull.

[M] Dee
04-04-2013, 03:33 AM
My first gut was Seagal, my second gut was Statham. I'll stick with my first gut.

[M] Gaius
04-04-2013, 03:34 AM
My gut says both, so I'm happy either way.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-04-2013, 03:34 AM
Good.

[M] Mom – Host
04-04-2013, 03:35 AM
Daniel Craig;3237199']Wait, Teddy I think you counted wrong. I only see 5 votes on seagull.

He only has 5.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-04-2013, 03:35 AM
Seagal just comes in and bandwagon votes after being so boisterious Day 0. That just makes you look terrific.

According to the vote count, Uma and Arnold have very similar voting patterns. Whenever it appears someone is on the chopping block, they go and vote for that person. They've done that a total of three times now.

[M] Gaius
04-04-2013, 03:42 AM
Just to be clear here, I didn't bandwagon this, look back at when I voted. Might even say I started this. I thought both Seagal and Statham were mafia at the beginning of the day, and I think they are now, and my votes haven't moved a single time today. If you're referring to the Jackson vote, go back and look at the post, it was clearly a joke.

[M] Eizen
04-04-2013, 03:43 AM
Teddy Roosevelt;3237203']
Daniel Craig;3237199']Wait, Teddy I think you counted wrong. I only see 5 votes on seagull.

He only has 5.

You had the number 6 next to him at first. That's why I commented.

[M] Dee
04-04-2013, 03:46 AM
Sigourney Weaver;3237204']Seagal just comes in and bandwagon votes after being so boisterious Day 0. That just makes you look terrific.

According to the vote count, Uma and Arnold have very similar voting patterns. Whenever it appears someone is on the chopping block, they go and vote for that person. They've done that a total of three times now.

I was one of the first people to vote for Seagal today. I changed it later on, then I changed it back. I don't see it like that at all. I've had Seagal on my target list since my first post today (not mentioning my first first post which was 'brb reading posts').

[M] Mom – Host
04-04-2013, 03:51 AM
9 minutes.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-04-2013, 03:54 AM
Well, for good reason. Seagal is highly suspicious.

###Unvote: Bruce Willis
###Vote: Steven Seagal

Seagal comment? You have yet to say much of anything today. Statham has his odd role claim, where your's?

[M] Mom – Host
04-04-2013, 04:00 AM
Day over. Flavor coming.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-04-2013, 04:02 AM
Oh goddamnit I was just about to change my vote to Statham after reading over his claim again. Oh well, bye I guess.

[M] Mom – Host
04-04-2013, 04:05 AM
"So, Steven Seagal, anything you have to say for yourself?" Mr. Seagal was surrounded. He had nowhere to turn. He knew who he was. They all did. He had nothing left to do. He was sick, and he would die before anyone told him as such.

"Well, looks like this is the end, All Praise to Xenu!" said Seagal, swallowing a cyanide capsule and burning his insides.

[M] Steven Seagal was the Psychopath with the lowest body count ever played by qwertysaur. Inefficient! Anyway, thanks for playing!

Night actions begin now and will last 12 hours.

[M] Mom – Host
04-04-2013, 04:35 PM
Day 2! Everyone slept snugly in their nice little beds. What, you thought someone would be dead?

Day 2 starts now, and will end in 24 hours. Also, we have two new mystery players. Say hi new players!

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-04-2013, 05:36 PM
OK, "thinking out loud" so that if my underlying assumptions are bullshit someone can point it out.

OK, so Seagal's flip makes Sammy all but confirmed town at this point. The scum knew this too, and would have shot him. Docs can't self-protect, so we have a regular doc or something that can act as a doc (like a JK) as well.

The chances of a 2nd mafia or another nightkill-enabled thir party are also pretty slim unless Sammy protected against the NK that wasn't targeting him, the second kill was roleblocked, or both NKs targeted him.

Since we are up to 16 players, we pretty much have to have 4 scum unless this game his incredibly mountainous, which means my prior hypothesis about post-start additions being confTown is shot. At least one of the new additions pretty much has to be scum.

Am I missing anything?

[M] D'Anna
Wait... no-one died? Are the Mafia sleeping on the job or something then or what?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
Edit by way of post : by "new additions" I'm not referring to our two mystery players, but everyone added after gamestart.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-04-2013, 05:37 PM
I'm one of those two new players. Hello everyone.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-04-2013, 05:39 PM
@Jet Li: You may have that new car smell, but I have one thing you'll never have.

Range.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-04-2013, 05:42 PM
Here is the final votecount.

6 [M] Steven Seagal : <s>Uma Thurman, Jason Statham</s>, Nicolas Cage, <s>Sigourney Weaver</s>, Dwayne Johnson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Uma Thurman, Sigourney Weaver

4 [M] Jason Statham : Daniel Craig, Samuel L. Jackson, <s>Sigourney Weaver</s>, <s>Uma Thurman</s>, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Steven Seagal

1 [M] Liam Neeson : <s>Jason Statham</s>, Will Smith

1 [M] Samuel L. Jackson : Jason Statham, <s>Uma Thurman, Arnold Schwarzenegger</s>

0 [M] Will Smith : <s>Jason Statham</s>

0 [M] Nicolas Cage : <s>Jason Statham</s>

0 [M] Clint Eastwood : <s>Steven Seagal</s>

0 [M] Bruce Willis : <s>Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson, Sigourney Weaver</s>

0 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger : <s>Samuel L. Jackson, Daniel Craig, Nicolas Cage</s>

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-04-2013, 05:43 PM
Steven Seagal;3236766']I do not think the late additions of Stallone and Diesel mean that they must be vanilla. They could be a power role, mafia, have a special role without night actions like miller or beloved princess, or be a third party role. I'm not speculating about what their roles are, just pointing out that it's not safe to assume anything yet.

Also be careful about speculating Arnolds role based on how he is playing. It's classic WIFOM.

WIFOM - MafiaWiki (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=WIFOM)

He says don't go for inactives and late additions. No, it does not mean they are Vanilla. Which also means don't trust these two new people either. :kakapo:

He was obviously protecting Vin Diesel.

And with that said, definitely don't rule out that there may be more than one psychopath as it doesn't say serial killer so we don't know the exacts of the role. Maybe Sammy J. can shed some light on that. :aimkiss:

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
04-04-2013, 05:44 PM
I would like to point out there was a bandwagon on Seagal. The mafia (or anybody) had any way of knowing that he was the psychopath, but the mafia did know one thing. That Seagal was not part of the mafia.

[M] D'Anna
04-04-2013, 05:47 PM
Day 1
8 for absolute majority

5 [M] Steven Seagal : Uma Thurman, Jason Statham, Nicolas Cage, Sigourney Weaver, Dwayne Johnson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Uma Thurman

4 [M] Jason Statham : Daniel Craig, Samuel L. Jackson, Sigourney Weaver, Uma Thurman, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Steven Seagal

2 [M] Dwayne Johnson : Liam Neeson, Bruce Willis

Abstained

Absolutely No-one!

Received No Direct Votes

Sigourney Weaver