PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-06-2013, 08:55 AM
Jason Statham;3238279']Yeah, that was an interesting read. It was a bit targeted but thorough nonetheless.

Another thing I just remembered about Weaver, didn't she vote for herself at some point? That reeks of the typical "sacrifice self-vote" that goons often try to end it quickly when they have no hope. I mean, why would a Cop ever do that?

One at a time. Systematically remove the threats; don't spread your resources too thin.

Voting for yourself is not necessarily a "goon" trick. It is a survival trick, either to make people think you have nothing to lose and are therefore vanilla, or you have everything to gain and are therefore jester. As a cop, voting for herself - indeed, getting herself lynched - would serve only to incriminate Jason Statham, and even then, only potentially. The potential for an honest Weaver to be insane is there, and that would mean two (potential) deaths and losses of power roles for naught.

Weaver's strategy is strange, her actions and words contradictory, and her targets unfounded. For those reasons, I think we should lynch her.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-06-2013, 08:57 AM
It's feeling to me like both Weaver and Statham have guilt inexplicably dependent on the other. Anyone else getting that weird vibe? Motherfucker, it's making me burn through these sugar reserves. I'm gonna need to stock up on candy, so for now, I'm out. Peace, motherfuckers.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-06-2013, 08:59 AM
Nicolas Cage;3238278']
Bruce Willis;3238267']I am so proud of you, Jason! And now I'm fairly convinced you're telling the truth. If you do somehow end up being scum then hats off to you because you will have fooled me utterly. I have been waiting for you to come on and see what you said before making my decision. Now that you have,

##vote Sigourney Weaver

You're full of trout and I want you to hang. :)

Not even going to wait for her report results?

Why?

We cannot trust her results. We cannot trust her. If she says X is Innocent and flips a mafia goon, what does that make X? Is it a fellow member of the mafia? Is it a townie being incriminated?

Sigourney Weaver is a threat to all of our safety.

[M] Apollo
04-06-2013, 09:00 AM
Chill, man. I need people to post in between my switches as I mentioned earlier. I've been away and back all evening and only had a few moments to look over this thread.

There's still plenty of time for me to get my switches out of the way and I am purposefully letting them flow through the course of the day so that the votes are actually meaningful and not just about my gimmick. I take this stuff seriously. Rest assured I will get all three switches out by the time this is over.

The vote for Vin Diesel has nothing to do with you and has everything to do with the way he has been coming in and out, promising more input but never delivering. By promising us more it has the intention of making us keep him around and I'm not buying it.

I have not yet voted for Weaver because like I said I don't want to stack votes on her before she has the chance to explain herself. I'm on the fence with her Cop claim and I'd rather not speed vote out a potential Cop this early in the day. There's still plenty of time.

And just for that, I'm backtracking on everything I just said above and placing a vote on you, you smug bastard.

##Unvote: Vin Diesel
##Vote: Sam Jackson

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-06-2013, 09:05 AM
That vote better be for your role.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-06-2013, 09:06 AM
Lucky I refreshed one last time, eh motherfuckers? I refer you to posts #180, #181, and #182, in which Jason Statham vote-hopped with no posts in between. You would think that a stipulation like "you must have people posting in between your vote changes" would be present in the role mognet.

What now, Jace? I know it was on Day 0, but given the general confusion people harbored that day, I wouldn't be surprised if you thought you were gonna get a night action.

Check.

[M] Apollo
04-06-2013, 09:06 AM
Samuel L Jackson;3238285']It's feeling to me like both Weaver and Statham have guilt inexplicably dependent on the other. Anyone else getting that weird vibe? Motherfucker, it's making me burn through these sugar reserves. I'm gonna need to stock up on candy, so for now, I'm out. Peace, motherfuckers.
I don't see how it's dependent. If she dies and flips insane, or I die and flip town, then neither of us were guilty and the town is out a power role. I still think the possibility of her being Insane is still out there.

[M] Gaius
04-06-2013, 09:10 AM
Wow, I've missed a lot. I don't understand at all why Statham's not dead. Nor do I understand why focus has shifted off of him entirely. Is miraculously surviving the lynch something that happens, and if so, is it more likely to happen to town than mafia?

I still think he's dirty, but there's only one person I feel like I can trust, and that's Sam (and maybe Willis, but he's so cryptic, I can't make sense of half of what he says), and he seems to be off Statham's case. Or are we just waiting on Weaver to come back with the results of last night's investigation?

Speaking of which, if she investigates herself and gets a guilty (presuming she's innocent/not lying) she could still be either Paranoid or Insane, right? One of those would clear Statham, the other would not, but we don't know which she is, so that only helps so far. If she gets an innocent back, then that makes Statham guilty. But then again, she could be lying. http://beamuses.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/princess_bride-vizzini-31.jpg

[M] Apollo
04-06-2013, 09:12 AM
Nicolas Cage;3238288']That vote better be for your role.
It is.

##Unvote: Jackson
##Vote: Johnson

The person I wanted to be on anyway. Notice how nobody is talking about him anymore. Also that vote switch made me feel like I'm back in presidential mafia.

Sam: I misread the description, so I had to start over. I was being hasty on Day 1 because I was unsure of how much time I would have to post that day. On Day 0 I didn't play it that way because, well, I didn't want to get lynched for acting like a lunatic (almost did anyway).

[M] Gaius
04-06-2013, 09:14 AM
Not to defend Statham, but simply to answer you Jackson, I believe Statham mentioned that he forgot about the post-in-between thing at the early stage, and then rectified that. I'll see if I can find the post.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 09:17 AM
Nicolas Cage;3238278']
Bruce Willis;3238267']I am so proud of you, Jason! And now I'm fairly convinced you're telling the truth. If you do somehow end up being scum then hats off to you because you will have fooled me utterly. I have been waiting for you to come on and see what you said before making my decision. Now that you have,

##vote Sigourney Weaver

Why?

Because they make no difference whatsoever. Harrison has already done a pretty good job of pointing out a shit ton of reasons why Sigourney is completely untrustworthy. She's done nothing to indicate at any point that anything she turns up with will be true anyway, and going on everything she's done so far I fully expect her to show up and go with whatever she feels will be the safest claim to ensure her survival. "Oh I checked myself last night and got guilty oops :flirt:" or something else like that. I don't buy it. Is the potential that she is some kind of gimped cop there? Yeah. But it's like a 5% chance that she's a cop and 95% that she's just been pulling random shit out of her ass all game. and honestly, people say like "ooh, better make sure, we don't want to lose a potential power role!!" Even if she DOES flip insane cop, it doesn't really make any difference because all she's demonstrated so far is that she is an utter numpty and I can't really see the benefit in keeping her around anyway. But like I said, I don't really buy that she's any kind of cop at all so it's kind of moot.

WRT Statham, I am quite comfortable stating that he's town and he's just been a victim of bad luck so far. Going after him would be a mistake in my opinion. Today he could have done one of two things, one of which would have convinced me he was town, the other which would have convinced me he was scum. He chose the former so I'm good with him.

[M] Apollo
04-06-2013, 09:26 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3238293']Not to defend Statham, but simply to answer you Jackson, I believe Statham mentioned that he forgot about the post-in-between thing at the early stage, and then rectified that. I'll see if I can find the post.
Yeah, I thought I mentioned it somewhere. I'd also rather not get into a discussion about the details of my role pm because that's not really in the spirit of the game. If you think I'm scum based on my behavior then that's an understandable (but false) conclusion considering my role and everything that's happened thus far. But everything I've done has been for the benefit of the town and while I am alive in this game I will continue to proceed in that fashion. And now I really need some sleep.

[M] Gaius
04-06-2013, 09:34 AM
I'm having a hard time giving up on the Statham, man.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/6c5ef526c8f0f9700868422e4df1db27/tumblr_mg7uavCmLb1rlqb55o1_500.gif

Just can't do it.
I'll wait for Weaver or someone else to show up with more info, though, before I vote that way since nobody else is.

In the meanwhile, Johnson's sketchy guys. Several people have asked him to show up with something more pertinent than the tallies, but he still hasn't followed through. He's bandwagoned a few times as well.

I don't know if that's enough against a person to go all out after them, but I don't know how much I'll be able to be on later, so I'm going to vote now in case I don't get a chance to do so later.

##vote: Johnson

[M] Eizen
04-06-2013, 09:35 AM
Bruce Willis;3238294']
Nicolas Cage;3238278']

##vote Sigourney Weaver

Why?

Because they make no difference whatsoever. Harrison has already done a pretty good job of pointing out a trout ton of reasons why Sigourney is completely untrustworthy. She's done nothing to indicate at any point that anything she turns up with will be true anyway, and going on everything she's done so far I fully expect her to show up and go with whatever she feels will be the safest claim to ensure her survival. "Oh I checked myself last night and got guilty oops :flirt:" or something else like that. I don't buy it. Is the potential that she is some kind of gimped cop there? Yeah. But it's like a 5% chance that she's a cop and 95% that she's just been pulling random trout out of her ass all game. and honestly, people say like "ooh, better make sure, we don't want to lose a potential power role!!" Even if she DOES flip insane cop, it doesn't really make any difference because all she's demonstrated so far is that she is an utter numpty and I can't really see the benefit in keeping her around anyway. But like I said, I don't really buy that she's any kind of cop at all so it's kind of moot.

WRT Statham, I am quite comfortable stating that he's town and he's just been a victim of bad luck so far. Going after him would be a mistake in my opinion. Today he could have done one of two things, one of which would have convinced me he was town, the other which would have convinced me he was scum. He chose the former so I'm good with him.

For me it isn't her being a cop or not... it's just her overall bizarre and rash behavior that warrants my distrust.

She gave us all of this crap about why she's so important and needs to be kept alive and then just randomly jumps on neesons ass without warning or explanation at the end of the day.
This came entirely out of left field and ended in a tie-breaker being broken and one townie ending up dead (not including the later night kill).
If she wanted to keep herself alive for another investigation to be made why would she do something that she knew could get her into this situation with little rational backing the decision up?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-06-2013, 09:37 AM
Jason Statham;3238292']
Sam: I misread the description, so I had to start over. I was being hasty on Day 1 because I was unsure of how much time I would have to post that day. On Day 0 I didn't play it that way because, well, I didn't want to get lynched for acting like a lunatic (almost did anyway).

Good answer. I deliberately mis-stated the day to try and throw you, but you got it right in the response. I don't remember seeing a post where you explained your initial smurf-up - and if Arnold Schwarzenegger finds it then I will read it this time - but I found myself an inconsistency and had to leap onto it. I been harassing you pretty hard for the past couple posts and you haven't cracked all that much. That'll do me fine; you pass my aggressive test. The L stands for Leroy Mothersmurfing Jenkins, so I have to be a little erratic. (Samuel Leroy Mothersmurfing Jenkins Jackson was apparently the coolest name to ever be registered in the United States by the way.)

I'm locked in this nightmare of a maze trying to discover whether it's you or Sigourney Weaver that is bulltroutting us (or both, or perhaps neither, but unlikely) and I had to put a little pressure on you to see what happened. I'm still willing to put my faith in Bruce Willis and in you for the time being, which marks Sigourney as the next big target. There's enough dirt coming up on her, so I won't jump in (plus I really gotta get some sugar in me now, my detective skills are dropping by like 40%) at the present time.

I do agree about Dwayne Johnson fading out, but so have many people. Nicolas Cage posted earlier and then disappeared. Will Smith is flitting in and out. Vin Diesel as we discussed is quiet. I'm going to stop there because we are all able to see who isn't here often. The fact remains that we've got scum to find and we still have mysteries to answer.

What happened with the lynch yesterday? I want you people to discuss that while I'm away. I also want you to listen to Sigourney Weaver's results. Whether or not they can be trusted does not mean they cannot be dissected. She targeted someone, and her revelation of person and alignment will give us more information on what her supposed role is meant to be. It could potentially help Jason Statham clear his name, and the poor sod's been on the chopping block two days running now, so let's try and help the guy out.

There was something else I wanted to say but I forgot. Regardless, I'll be expecting your reports on my desk when I return. Get cracking, deputies!

http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/SamJacksonallinblue.jpg

[M] Eizen
04-06-2013, 09:37 AM
For all of what's been said I think I'm going to commit to this.
##Vote: Sigourney Weaver

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 09:42 AM
She did give a reason for it, namely that she had to do it because she was so important that the mafia surely would have lynched her so she had to do it before they got a chance to kill her. Which is horse shit. She did it because she's a scummy scum sucker and she knew she could take out a townie for free before she gets caught.

I would go as far to say as a vote for anyone that isn't Weaver today would be hugely detrimental to the town. Regardless of what her role is, literally all she has done the entire game is go out of her way to incriminate town, disrupt town and generally do anything she can to try and get people to buy that she's a cop and let her survive. She doesn't care about the town one bit and has put herself first at every single turn. I mean there's still some discussion, probably valid, that some of the inactives are mafia. imho though inactive mafia are less dangerous than purposefully selfish "townies". at least the quiet mafia are sticking to their hole and not confusing everyone else. Weaver is out for herself, and if she's out for anyone else they're probably called Big Sal. E, Tony Two Hats and Luciano.

[M] Eizen
04-06-2013, 09:52 AM
Regardless, there is one thing I'm quite curious about.
How the hell did the vote yesterday so quickly switch to a tie?
I'm pretty sure there weren't enough votes for that to happen. Or am I wrong there?
I re-read that page quite a few times...

[M] Eizen
04-06-2013, 09:54 AM
Let me add to this.
It randomly switched to a tie, weaver near instantly switched her vote to neeson... and the flavor text says "Then suddenly, Sigourney Weaver, sensing an opening"
I know flavor text rarely means anything important but this sequence of events is just too bizarre to not notice.

[M] Eizen
04-06-2013, 10:00 AM
Anyway, it's 3am here and I've got to get to bed.
I hope to hear some juicy useful info when I wake up.
Goodnight everyone. Happy lynching.

[M] Gaius
04-06-2013, 10:36 AM
Well Sammy, I couldn't find the post. I tried.
I feel

http://24.media.tumblr.com/45d97986840c7c1b481dffdbaf6a6ce1/tumblr_mhkacpIjpo1rjkjhfo1_500.gif

[M] Colette
04-06-2013, 12:58 PM
Fresh Prince Log Day 3:

A cop made a role claim and is still alive?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f106688b20ed32598e454b91cb2db3fe/tumblr_mgfklw0CzR1rlqb55o1_500.gif

Yeah something doesn’t look right, especially because yesterday was heat on Story Book Weaver then Jason Stabthem then on Liam who was barely around and ended being the bullet proof townie. This is out of whack and looks like it was performed with discreetness aaaannnddd:

I have some theories about what transpired, but I have nothing concrete and so I would like to point out the more important things. Firstly, consider this: Jason Statham has dodged the lynch twice now by the narrowest of margins. Are there machinations ensuring his survival, or is he just an unfortunate townsperson getting really smurfing lucky?

Secondly, consider this: There was no night kill Night One. One possible explanation is that Liam Neeson was the target. I know I certainly didn't protect anyone (I'm not a Doctor) and the actual Doctor, if there is one, might not have protected the target. Look, I said it was one explanation, let's stick with that. If Liam Neeson was targeted and the hit failed, then the mafia might have opted to just try and lynch Liam Neeson and remove the unkillable one.

I agree with you and to be fair I’ve had my suspicions about Stabthem since day 0. If he has such a flippy flop role anyway, he might end up accidentally killing a townie unknowingly which helps the mafia. <br/>
I’m torn between voting for Weaver or Jason for reasons that have been said against them by Mr Badass and Harrison Ford. Since she claimed cop I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt and expect mafia to take her out sooner rather than later. Let’s see what she reports for today and how this night goes then determine if she is doomed.

##Vote Jason Stabthem

Also guys, lay off the three that came in late. Sure one of them could be mafia but there are more fish in the original group.

Now I have to go work for the day. Yes I popped in then out but I needed to get this opinion out to get feedback on it before the end of day nears too soon should more evidence against someone else or my opinion is challenged to the point of it being useless.

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 02:36 PM
Catching up, however I'd like to point out to Samuel L that I did not vote for Neeson, that was Siggy.

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 02:46 PM
I am very interested in what Siggy has for results, but I don't trust her. Cop is a convenient claim for mob, one that is made often because they believe they know all the allegiances.

Siggy reeks, she laid low until people started voting for her. Then she made her claim, unluckily, we could not test it at all yesterday. Yesterday's end said a lot to me, she ended the day no ands ifs or buts. In such a tie the town should be acting as a group, so later on we can figure out who was trying to help and hurt the town. If someone jumped in and just lynched Siggy, we would've been able to lynch him or her the next day. Instead we learned nothing, other than Siggy looks scummy as hell.

[M] Helo
04-06-2013, 02:52 PM
So I've caught up on the thread. What exactly happened yesterday? How was their a tie when Statham had far more votes on him than Weaver and Neeson? Something stinks their, but it's hard to say exactly what it is.

It's interesting that Weaver wasn't nightkilled, but that could just be a mafia ploy to turn the town against her when she actually is a Cop. It'll be interesting to see who she investigated and the result she got for them. Hopefully it'll help in determining her mental state.

Something Statham, said intrigued me as well, just give me a second while I find the post.

[M] Helo
04-06-2013, 03:00 PM
Jason Statham;3238262']I guess I'm alive still, which is kind of a shocker. So first of all I have to say: thank you. You know who you are. See, I can be polite.

It was this post here. He thanks someone, presumably the person who saved him from the lynch yesterday. Something you're hiding from us? Or was this just a general thank you to whoever saved you from the lynch?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Uma Thurman;3238368']Catching up, however I'd like to point out to Samuel L that I did not vote for Neeson, that was Siggy.

Sorry, when I was tallying the votes earlier I must have looked at the post where you had quoted Sigourney Weaver's vote-switch. No harm, no foul, right? :greenie:

I am disappointed in the lack of discussion since I've been gone. Do I have to start getting gimmicky again to make you mothersmurfers talk a little? I'll do it man. I don't give a smurf.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1236863398_sam-jackson-funny-face.gif

Statham's gratitude over surviving the night was nice. It's pretty easy to see who he's referring to if you put the pieces together. I won't say anything in case it's one of those operating with nudges and winks and hints sorts of deals.

How he survived the day is another matter entirely. By my count, the tally was 5-2 in favor of lynching him when a tie was announced, and 4-3 in favor of lynching him when Liam Neeson was done in (may his force ghost live on forever). I don't get it, and most of the ideas knocking around in my head require extreme uncanny coincidences and so on, so I am going to ignore it for now until someone wants to come forward and claim responsibility. If, for whatever reason, it was an administration mistake, then I expect Teddy Roosevelt to say nothing and leave us to our devices. NEVER ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG TEDDY! :)

I think said everything I wanted to say for now. I want to see more from you mothersmurfers. A lot more. Uma Thurman and Vin Diesel showing up and making two posts each is not discussion. GET ACTIVE YOU MOTHERSMURFERS.

Probably won't return by day's end (what's the ETA on that mothersmurfer anyway?) so try not to smurf things up, okay? I'm counting on you to at least lynch someone who will help us turn over a scum, if not one directly.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 04:04 PM
People have to sleep or work. That's probably while there's not much talking with exception of the people who just lurk. Anyway, due in part I think to a mod's mistake, I got two results last night. :lol:

Entirely confusing, but alright.

I think only the second result was actually supposed to be the result I was supposed to get so I will address that first.

Jason is waiting again till I have my result to see if I'm lying or not. Ha! Oh Jason. There is a roleblocking type role that tried to stop me from getting my result last night. :)

It could be Mafia Roleblocker.

I must admit Mafia did a good job at framing me up for a lynch today. My whole, I am not trying to survive thing was good for them to pick apart. They are forgetting where I had a change of heart, because I realized my role is too important this early in the game and I can actually help town more alive today atleast with what should be my final investigation.

My to vote for Neeson who was suspicious, but not very high on my list was so I can make sure I investigated atleast one more time last night to make sure that I'm not paranoid or insane. Guess what, I'm not. I decided to take Jason's advice and investigate myself. I came up innocent.

Jason is guilty. You're welcome, Town. You're not welcome, Mafia. There I helped.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 04:10 PM
[QUOTE='[M] Will Smith;3238351']Fresh Prince Log Day 3:

A cop made a role claim and is still alive?
Ofcourse I'm still alive. After that vote thing yesterday it's way too easy to pin suspicion on me now. I must come clean and say that I am purposely making rash descisions because if there really isn't a doctor, the only way I can stay alive through night is to be suspicious in here. I've gotten killed too many times as Town by not really coming up on the radar. I can assure though after what transpires today I'm dead unless this game has more surprises.

Definitely don't trust anything Statham says at this point. Statham knows I am innocent and that's why he fought not voting for me as it would automatically mean his lynch for the next day.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 04:11 PM
I AM A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR AND A MAFIA PLEASE DON'T LYNCH ME

Just providing an abridged version of Weaver's latest post to simplify things for my fellow townies. I am such a helpful chap. :aimkiss:

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 04:11 PM
Well, okay, second latest last post. :colbert:

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 04:15 PM
Here are my confirmations thus far.

Sam is town.
Jason is scum.
I am a sane cop.
Brucey Willis is not the town hero. Stop trying to take my light Brucey. :aimkiss:

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 04:18 PM
They continue to frame me with the death of Jet Li. I said Jet Li had every right to find me suspicious. It's the way I'm playing, I know. But think of it this way, Mafia would not try to kill someone that would incriminate them further. They would try to kill someone at night so they could further try to pin suspicion of the person they were going after which was me.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 04:19 PM
Also, what is going on here, my fellow townies, is that the mafia know full well that we have pretty much cottoned on to Sigourney's lies (not that it was especially difficult considering she is unspeakably bad at it) and are now trying to sow confusion and pretty much sacrifice Sigourney in order to get rid of a strong town player in Jason and waste a day of our lynching while they go about it. Sure, if Jason flipped town we could be like "oh welp Sigourney was lying after all let's get rid of her", it would still mean we'd be potentially two townies down if whoever gets targeted tonight isn't protected. And then we are basically wasting the next day lynching a confirmed scum we could be getting rid of today.

I implore you not to make this mistake. If Sigourney is not taken out today, the amount of time wasted and potential townie loss could be game breaking for us. Do not fall for it.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 04:21 PM
It's unfortunate Brucey, that you're not a very good townie.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 04:22 PM
Brucey: Hey let me put a person who's not very suspicion and potential cop up on the chopping block a hurr hurr.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 04:22 PM
Here are my confirmations thus far.

Sam is town.
Jason is scum.
I am a sane cop.
Brucey Willis is not the town hero. Stop trying to take my light Brucey.

again, translation: "I think you are all idiots and will believe me even though I've done nothing but talk out of my behind since day 0. ha ha ha, town are stupid!"

You're very rude, Weaver. Maybe I should have taught you manners instead. :colbert:

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Not very suspicious xD You have lied consistently since day 0 and lynched a fairly useful townie to save yourself. You're continually going after Statham when the only evidence you have to call him suspicious is your own bullshit call of him being guilty. You literally have nothing. You're scum through and through, and if the town lets you live then mafia deserve to win.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 04:25 PM
I only agree with one thing you said, Brucey, which is that this day shouldn't be wasted on lynching another town person, which is why you should lynch Jason. Yet if I am lynched today there will be no choice, but to lynch Jason tomorrow. I don't think town is that dumb as to keep falling for his lies after my death.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 04:26 PM
Also there is more chance of Samuel L being the 6th member of One Direction than there is of you being a cop. Samuel, are you secretly a poof? Please let us know!

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 04:28 PM
I look forward to proving you wrong. ;)

I guess that makes Sammy J. Harry in One Direction. That's the only one I know the name of.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 04:35 PM
By the way, in case a rookie is still confused, Brucey is a Governor and make an executive decision by switching the votes so that it would be me and Neeson at the end. Taking someone guilty off the chopping block.

Governor isn't a Mafia role usually. If I do die today or tonight, scum will try to pin suspicion on who went after, so shape up there Brucey. You're no longer high on my suspect list, but you are high on my didthisniggareallyjustdothat list.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 04:35 PM
I mean stopping a vote. He stopped the vote on Jason. Not switched votes. Just re-read the Mafia Flash again.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 04:43 PM
Oh ho ho, well lookie lookie here now! aren't you a veritable mafia encyclopedia! Unfortunately for you, you're wrong, again. I'm not a governer. :)

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 04:52 PM
Then you're still on my suspect list, Brucey. ;)

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 04:53 PM
Vin Diesel more so and obviously Statham now.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 04:54 PM
Anyway

##Vote: Jason Statham

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 04:57 PM
I'm going to say it again. If you people fall for this and don't get rid of Weaver today, the mafia deserve to win. Go back and look at everything she's done and the sheer volume of A.) lies and B.) self serving play. That's all this is, too. Oh my god, don't fall for her shit. xD It wouldn't be so bad if she was good at it but she sucks. Please town. Just this one thing.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-06-2013, 05:15 PM
Sigourney Weaver;3238401']I mean stopping a vote. He stopped the vote on Jason. Not switched votes. Just re-read the Mafia Flash again.

If I do recall, I don't believe a Governor can stop votes for a particular person. They can, however, stop a lynch from happening, and yesterday, there was a lynch. It was Neeson's lynch, which you are solely responsible for, because of your last minute vote switch. Why? Perhaps it's to save your own hide perhaps?

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 05:18 PM
There is no "perhaps" about it Sly my good man. That is the only reason she did it. So she could waste yet another day with her fake cop claim trying to incriminate people. Don't let it happen again!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-06-2013, 05:30 PM
Of course, Bruce. I'm well aware of that. If she was a responsible cop, she would have let someone else make that final vote instead. I know I would if I was in that same position at the end of the day. Her action makes her look untrustworthy in my eyes.

I'll make sure she ends up with a...

http://www.heroesandhellions.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Bullet-To-The-Head-Non-IGN-Poster2.jpg

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 05:36 PM
Well with a town investigation Siggy is either Insane, Sane, or lying. Let's find out shall we?

##vote: Statham

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 05:38 PM
Sylvester Stallone;3238412']
Sigourney Weaver;3238401']I mean stopping a vote. He stopped the vote on Jason. Not switched votes. Just re-read the Mafia Flash again.

If I do recall, I don't believe a Governor can stop votes for a particular person. They can, however, stop a lynch from happening, and yesterday, there was a lynch. It was Neeson's lynch, which you are solely responsible for, because of your last minute vote switch. Why? Perhaps it's to save your own hide perhaps?

Absolutely it was to save her ass, she wasn't helpful to end the day without a mock-vote tally, but Liam over her was theoretically the right call based on the claim. She's given us enough info that it's dumb to kill her, we can begin to test her claims through other town members. I wish she investigated herself because that would've made testing her claim a one lynch process instead of maybe two. Via-ing to lynch a cop with a testable claim is scummy. I've made note of all of you who have vied for it after her investigation claim today.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 05:45 PM
She's given us enough info that it's dumb to kill her

What info? She's given us nothing. She claimed Jason was guilty after people were already suspecting him because of his vote flopping and then she claimed that she investigated herself and was innocent. The first one was about as safe a call as you could make thanks to the nature of Jason's role and the second one is blatant horse shit designed to re-enforce her lies and continue to get Jason killed. Because he's a townie. The only possible reason for anyone to want to keep her alive today is because they want the mafia to win.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 05:52 PM
Uma Thurman;3238419'] I wish she investigated herself because that would've made testing her claim a one lynch process instead of maybe two.
I did, and I came up innocent.

[M] Adama
04-06-2013, 05:54 PM
Sigourney Weaver;3238424']
Uma Thurman;3238419'] I wish she investigated herself because that would've made testing her claim a one lynch process instead of maybe two.

Sigourney Weaver;3238388']Here are my confirmations thus far.

Sam is town.
Jason is scum.
I am a sane cop.
Brucey Willis is not the town hero. Stop trying to take my light Brucey. :aimkiss:

So you investigated yourself and came up innocent? You said you investigated Sam above.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 05:54 PM
Bruce Willis;3238408']I'm going to say it again. If you people fall for this and don't get rid of Weaver today, the mafia deserve to win. Go back and look at everything she's done and the sheer volume of A.) lies and B.) self serving play. That's all this is, too. Oh my god, don't fall for her shit. xD It wouldn't be so bad if she was good at it but she sucks. Please town. Just this one thing.
Hahaha, oh Brucey. If you're scum you're defending Jason.

If you're town, you're really dumb. Lynching a potential cop instead of Jason. Here's the easiest thing to do, since it's still early in the game, lynch Jason. You will see if I am lying or not. Or lynch me, and lose a cop and then you'll have no choice but to lynch Jason tomorrow, but the problem with that is, I wouldn't be able to investigate another night so there is no more help I could give.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 05:56 PM
Sigourney Weaver;3238383']People have to sleep or work. That's probably while there's not much talking with exception of the people who just lurk. Anyway, due in part I think to a mod's mistake, I got two results last night. :lol:

I think only the second result was actually supposed to be the result I was supposed to get so I will address that first.

Jason is waiting again till I have my result to see if I'm lying or not. Ha! Oh Jason. There is a roleblocking type role that tried to stop me from getting my result last night. :)

I must admit Mafia did a good job at framing me up for a lynch today. My whole, I am not trying to survive thing was good for them to pick apart. They are forgetting where I had a change of heart, because I realized my role is too important this early in the game and I can actually help town more alive today atleast with what should be my final investigation.

My to vote for Neeson who was suspicious, but not very high on my list was so I can make sure I investigated atleast one more time last night to make sure that I'm not paranoid or insane. Guess what, I'm not. I decided to take Jason's advice and investigate myself. I came up innocent.

Jason is guilty. You're welcome, Town. You're not welcome, Mafia. There I helped.

Clint Eastwood;3238425']
Sigourney Weaver;3238424']

Sigourney Weaver;3238388']Here are my confirmations thus far.

Sam is town.
Jason is scum.
I am a sane cop.

So you investigated yourself and came up innocent? You said you investigated Sam above.

Wrong. I clearly said I invesigated myself. Yesterday I said I would not be investigating Sam.

People have to sleep or work. That's probably while there's not much talking with exception of the people who just lurk. Anyway, due in part I think to a mod's mistake, I got two results last night. :lol:

I think only the second result was actually supposed to be the result I was supposed to get so I will address that.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 05:57 PM
Read my quote above. It clearly says "I decided to investigate myself"

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 05:58 PM
Ah my bad I misread that Sam is town as you investigated him. Be careful when you speak in absolutes Siggy. There's no reason not to test this cop claim by killing Statham guys. You don't lynch someone who claims cop when they've got a guilty result and investigated themselves.

Even I think Siggy's "YOUR WELCOME I'M DOING MY JOB" attitude means she's probably Freya being on her high horse. :monster:

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 05:58 PM
Also wtf my why did it copy paste what I said in the other quote. Sorry about that. :lol:

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 05:59 PM
Going to compile a vote count.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 06:00 PM
Hahaha, oh Brucey. If you're scum you're defending Jason.

what xD this doesn't even make any sense. please use a coherent sentence.

If you're town, you're really dumb. Lynching a potential cop instead of Jason. Here's the easiest thing to do, since it's still early in the game, lynch Jason. You will see if I am lying or not. Or lynch me, and lose a cop and then you'll have no choice but to lynch Jason tomorrow, but the problem with that is, I wouldn't be able to investigate another night so there is no more help I could give.

The thing you can't seem to grasp is that I, in no way, shape or form believe you have any potential to be the cop. You're a liar, and a bad one at that. Lynching Jason is not the easiest thing to do, it's the stupid thing to do. We lose one townie today, potentially one tonight and then have to waste tomorrow's lynch on you while your mafia buddies gleefully giggle to themselves about the free day they get to not be called out.

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 06:03 PM
Bruce, you're attitude is scum. Either Statham or Siggy is lying. Either we lose a SANE COP or we lose a pot lock role? The choice for which risk to take for a town aligned player should be obvious.

[M] Gaius
What are the two results you got? I'm not following. I see that one of them is that you're innocent. What was the other?

[M] Adama
I went back and reread. I misinterpreted your confirmations as your investigations. I read it like

Sam is town
Jason is scum
Therefore I am a sane cop.

I went back and reread you longer post again. Sorry about that.

Anyway, Weaver and Statham are a conundrum right now. Weaver makes cop claim and isn't targeted. How odd. Even odder is that Statham is still alive but instead of being offed, he gets saved somehow (Governor in play?) and at night is blocked instead of Weaver. Why not block the cop from investigating?

Things for both of them seem overly convenient.

Jason get blocked or somehow screws up with his screwy role so he can't make any claims about anything today.
Weaver is in basically the same seat as yesterday but investigates herself to confirm innocence but that really only helps us if we believe her.

I keep going back and forth as to which one is mafia or if they are both mafia putting on a big show. Say we off Jason, now we implicitly believe Weaver despite all of the other stuff. Say we off Weaver, now do we implicitly believe Jason?

Soooo hard to determine ;_; I guess it all comes down to what you value more. Potential Cop or Potential Random power roles.

Also, I find it odd that Teddy didn't send him a PM assigning him a role at the end of the day. Wouldn't the Roleblocker only come into play when the night is complete? Shouldn't he have sent that role to him as soon as the day ended instead of waiting for the roleblocker to declare who they are blocking?

[M] Apollo
Sigourney Weaver;3238383']People have to sleep or work. That's probably while there's not much talking with exception of the people who just lurk. Anyway, due in part I think to a mod's mistake, I got two results last night. :lol:

That doesn't make any sense. There's no Cop role, that I know of, that gets two investigations. It sounds like you're just making this up to be as absurd as possible in order to save your own hide. If you're scum, then you'd know if there was a mafia roleblocker and hell you may even be it yourself. Until a roleblocker is killed, we'd have no way of confirming that at all. Secondly, your 'innocent' result on yourself does not fit with the Insane theory and so I guess you see continuing to try and take me down as your only option to survive the day.

I wanted to give you a chance because the early cop claim just wasn't adding up but now I know for sure you are a big liar.

##Unvote: Johnson

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 06:05 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3238437']What are the two results you got? I'm not following. I see that one of them is that you're innocent. What was the other?

That Statham is scum, Statham should be lynched today to test her claim. We cannot risk lynching a Sane Cop.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 06:06 PM
I grasp that you think I'm not a cop, but you're not correct. And instead of doing the right thing by testing my claim with Jason's lynch you instead want to lynch a person who claims cop over a person who claims fairy dust whatever he claimed actor thing.

You were already wrong with Neeson and you're going to be wrong again. Call that arrogant or whatever but I know I'm innocent so naturally I can say this with complete confidence, Brucey you're wrong. You however cannot say with complete confidence that you know whether a person is guilty or not. You're not the cop.

[M] Elize
Bruce, you're attitude is scum. Either Statham or Siggy is lying. Either we lose a SANE COP or we lose a pot lock role? The choice for which risk to take for a town aligned player should be obvious.

Statham isn't lying though, and Weaver is. It's not a risky process at all. Have you actually read anything Weaver has posted other than STATHAM IS GUILTY AND I AM INNOCENT BTW I'M TOTALLY THE COP LOL? All she has done all game is tell blatant lies. xD

[M] Apollo
Vin Diesel;3238375']
Jason Statham;3238262']I guess I'm alive still, which is kind of a shocker. So first of all I have to say: thank you. You know who you are. See, I can be polite.

It was this post here. He thanks someone, presumably the person who saved him from the lynch yesterday. Something you're hiding from us? Or was this just a general thank you to whoever saved you from the lynch?
That's not for me to reveal, but yes, I was thanking the person who saved me. My guess is it was some kind of day Doctor or one-person Governor out there. It's not a role I've ever heard of but clearly someone's role messed with the vote because otherwise I would have been lynched.

[M] Adama
If there isn't a role blocker then why didn't you get your role if you followed the rules?

[M] Dee
Jason Statham;3238439']

That doesn't make any sense. There's no Cop role, that I know of, that gets two investigations. It sounds like you're just making this up to be as absurd as possible in order to save your own hide. If you're scum, then you'd know if there was a mafia roleblocker and hell you may even be it yourself. Until a roleblocker is killed, we'd have no way of confirming that at all. Secondly, your 'innocent' result on yourself does not fit with the Insane theory and so I guess you see continuing to try and take me down as your only option to survive the day.

I wanted to give you a chance because the early cop claim just wasn't adding up but now I know for sure you are a big liar.

##Unvote: Johnson

Siggy was already taking heat, why would mafia LIE about getting two results in her position? Statham, you're scum.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 06:07 PM
I said it was a mod mistake probably that I got two results.

The first result I checked I got innocent, then the second one I checked said I got no result which means I someone probably tried to roleblock me.

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 06:08 PM
Bruce Willis;3238442']

Statham isn't lying though, and Weaver is. It's not a risky process at all. Have you actually read anything Weaver has posted other than STATHAM IS GUILTY AND I AM INNOCENT BTW I'M TOTALLY THE COP LOL? All she has done all game is tell blatant lies. xD

A cop can make assertions. Because they're a motherfucking cop. If we kill Siggy today and she is the cop, we've lost the sane cop, we can not get it back. The cop is downright the most powerful town aligned role.

[M] Dee
Sigourney Weaver;3238446']I said it was a mod mistake probably that I got two results.

The first result I checked I got innocent, then the second one I checked said I got no result which means I someone probably tried to roleblock me.

There could be another investigative role in play that got bus drivered as well.

[M] Apollo
Clint Eastwood;3238438']Also, I find it odd that Teddy didn't send him a PM assigning him a role at the end of the day. Wouldn't the Roleblocker only come into play when the night is complete? Shouldn't he have sent that role to him as soon as the day ended instead of waiting for the roleblocker to declare who they are blocking?
That's a good point, but I did not get any pm at the start of the day. I don't have an explanation because, honestly, there's some confusing ass stuff in this game.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 06:09 PM
You were already wrong with Neeson and you're going to be wrong again

Okay honestly, everything else aside, where are you getting this from? xD How many times to I, and whoever else it was in the thread have to point out that at no point in this entire game did I ever mention anything about Neeson other than to ask Dwayne Johnson why he was ignoring Neeson's questions? This is like the third time you've brought this up and I honestly don't have a clue what you're on about. Other than that this is again, more of your lies to deflect attention away from your bullshit. Why you're trying to do that with even more blatant lies is beyond me, but there you go.

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 06:09 PM
Votecount
Weaver (3) - Willis, Ford, Craig, Statham
Statham (3) - Will Smith, Siggy, Uma
Johnson (1) - Statham, Statham, Arnold
Vin (1) - Jackson, Statham
Jacson (0) - Statham

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 06:10 PM
A cop can make assertions. Because they're a mothersmurfing cop

Which would be all well and good, if she was the cop. Which she is not. I don't know what you find so hard to grasp about this. xD

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 06:10 PM
Clint Eastwood;3238438'] Weaver makes cop claim and isn't targeted. How odd. Even odder is that Statham is still alive but instead of being offed, he gets saved somehow (Governor in play?) and at night is blocked instead of Weaver. Why not block the cop from investigating?
As I said it isn't odd because I acted suspiciously. Mafia knows this and knows it can get me lynched hence why they didn't kill me at night.

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 06:11 PM
Hopefully that votecount was correct, I'm terrible at taking votecounts :lol:

We cannot risk killing Weaver while her claim is easily tested by killing Statham. You don't get two sane cops in a game. Anyone who cannot agree to this logic is scum.

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 06:12 PM
Sigourney Weaver;3238453']
Clint Eastwood;3238438'] Weaver makes cop claim and isn't targeted. How odd. Even odder is that Statham is still alive but instead of being offed, he gets saved somehow (Governor in play?) and at night is blocked instead of Weaver. Why not block the cop from investigating?
As I said it isn't odd because I acted suspiciously. Mafia knows this and knows it can get me lynched hence why they didn't kill me at night.

Mafia also knows that a cop is very likely to get Doctor protection. We play into the mob's hands if we lynch someone because they didn't get nightkilled. You cannot let mafia nightkills dictate lynches so easily.

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 06:12 PM
Bruce Willis;3238452']
A cop can make assertions. Because they're a mothersmurfing cop

Which would be all well and good, if she was the cop. Which she is not. I don't know what you find so hard to grasp about this. xD

Uma Thurman;3238455']Hopefully that votecount was correct, I'm terrible at taking votecounts :lol:

We cannot risk killing Weaver while her claim is easily tested by killing Statham. You don't get two sane cops in a game. Anyone who cannot agree to this logic is scum.

Uma Thurman;3238456']
Sigourney Weaver;3238453']

Mafia also knows that a cop is very likely to get Doctor protection. We play into the mob's hands if we lynch someone because they didn't get nightkilled. You cannot let mafia nightkills dictate lynches so easily.

Because it's a risk you don't take. You have not acknowledged that killing Statham easily verifies or disproves her claim.

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 06:13 PM
Gah, ignore the third quote that wasn't suppose to be in that post :lol:

[M] Apollo
04-06-2013, 06:15 PM
Uma Thurman;3238445']Siggy was already taking heat, why would mafia LIE about getting two results in her position? Statham, you're scum.
She's lying about it probably because it's absurd enough that she knew people like you would believe her. My guess there is a roleblocker on her team, they used their block on me, and is now trying to cook up a story to make me look bad.

You're blind defense of everything she's done is pretty damn suspicious as well. You don't even question it. I'm on to you.

[M] Gaius
04-06-2013, 06:15 PM
I think Statham's guilty personally, but I still don't trust Weaver. It's almost impossible to trust what she says at this point. Of course she'd say she's innocent. Or wait,
ugh
thinking
So, if she's mafia in this situation, and she says she came up innocent, and then Statham dies and he's a townie, then Weaver's dead, straight up.
So basically, she's either telling the truth, or she knows she's a goner either way, and wants to take out one townie before she goes.
I have another suspicion, though, but I'm hoping someone else brings it up, because I wouldn't know how to use it to get any information, and it might spoil the effect.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 06:17 PM
I have acknowledged it, and I have also pointed out that it is stupid. Just saying "oh well if Statham dies and is town we can just lynch Weaver tomorrow derp" is ridiculous because we'll have lost a powerful and active townie, potentially another townie tonight and then we have to waste tomorrow's lynch on a mafia we already know about. And then potentially lose another townie that night as well. Nothing Weaver has done in this game has given any reason to anybody to believe she's a cop. She has lied the entire game to suit her own purposes and her cop claim itself is the most generic and safe route she could take to achieve the goal of getting Statham lynched because he is innocent and his role makes him an easy target. I have to say I am most intrigued by the way you're perfectly content to just swallow everything she says and risk a townie's life despite the fact that, and I re-iterate this for the 95th time, she's lied virtually every time she's said anything this entire game.

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 06:19 PM
Jason Statham;3238460']
Uma Thurman;3238445']Siggy was already taking heat, why would mafia LIE about getting two results in her position? Statham, you're scum.
She's lying about it probably because it's absurd enough that she knew people like you would believe her. My guess there is a roleblocker on her team, they used their block on me, and is now trying to cook up a story to make me look bad.

You're blind defense of everything she's done is pretty damn suspicious as well. You don't even question it. I'm on to you.

Oh I question it, I questioned it at the beginning of the day. But simply, it doesn't matter if she's lying. We will know if she's lying the moment you die. Perhaps you are a martyr, perhaps. But if you are than congrats, you're death outs a mobster, because a liar is scum and Siggy would be a proven liar (clearly not a sane cop as she claims to be if you flip scum). Simple logic tells us how to act here. The fact is ONE of you two are mafia because one of you has clearly lied about you're roles. But you don't risk killing a sane cop. You don't do that. You have the lesser role, you need to die so we know if Siggy is a cop, or is mafia. It's simple.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 06:19 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3238461']I think Statham's guilty personally, but I still don't trust Weaver. It's almost impossible to trust what she says at this point. Of course she'd say she's innocent. Or wait,
ugh
thinking
So, if she's mafia in this situation, and she says she came up innocent, and then Statham dies and he's a townie, then Weaver's dead, straight up.
So basically, she's either telling the truth, or she knows she's a goner either way, and wants to take out one townie before she goes.
I have another suspicion, though, but I'm hoping someone else brings it up, because I wouldn't know how to use it to get any information, and it might spoil the effect.
Here's a thought. If you don't trust me lynch the person I say is guilty then you'll see if I am lying or not. Now that I know I am not paranoid or insane, this absolutely makes Jason guilty. Please use logic guys.

Why would I get someone lynched if I know they're not guilty as that would automatically mean I would definitely be on the chopping block the next day?

[M] Apollo
04-06-2013, 06:20 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3238461']she knows she's a goner either way, and wants to take out one townie before she goes.
That's personally what I think. She came into this thread already with a lot of votes, so she's trying to take me down on her way out. And, the next day is the next day, where anything can happen, so there's always a chance she could talk her way out of another one.

Also, your sitting on the fence doesn't help you much either. And neither does asking people to think for you.

[M] Adama
04-06-2013, 06:20 PM
Considering the Psycopath was offed and no one died on Day One. We kind of lucked out and I would say we are ahead of the curve. I agree with Uma, it is a risk but one that I think we have to take. Lynching the cop this early vs Lynching the guy who has a role so bizarre that he couldn't even do anything with it last night.

Nothing personal but at this point I don't think we can risk losing the cop so early on.

<b>##Vote: Jason Statham</b>

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 06:21 PM
Bruce Willis;3238464']I have acknowledged it, and I have also pointed out that it is stupid. Just saying "oh well if Statham dies and is town we can just lynch Weaver tomorrow derp" is ridiculous because we'll have lost a powerful and active townie, potentially another townie tonight and then we have to waste tomorrow's lynch on a mafia we already know about.

You're point stands if Statham is the mafia member here and we lynch Siggy and see if she is telling the truth.

Bruce Willis;3238464']And then potentially lose another townie that night as well. Nothing Weaver has done in this game has given any reason to anybody to believe she's a cop. She has lied the entire game to suit her own purposes and her cop claim itself is the most generic and safe route she could take to achieve the goal of getting Statham lynched because he is innocent and his role makes him an easy target. I have to say I am most intrigued by the way you're perfectly content to just swallow everything she says and risk a townie's life despite the fact that, and I re-iterate this for the 95th time, she's lied virtually every time she's said anything this entire game.

Why? How do you know she is lying? You sit here saying "SHE'S LYING, SHE'S LYING." There's no proof that she's lying 'til her claim has been tested. I'm defending her so adamantly because it's the smart move to make. Because I understand how mafia works and no matter how unfortunate it is we don't know which one is lying.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 06:23 PM
Also look at what Jason did again. He waited until I said my piece before saying his because he's waiting before the cards are laid to act. He says he thinks a role blocker blocked him. Bullshit. The reason I think it's a mafia roleblocker and not a regular one is because Jason knows there was a roleblocking type role.

If I had just got the result of "no result". He probably would have came in here saying he blocked me to say "oh she must be telling the truth then because I blocked her last night" to make himself look like town. This would go conveniently in his favor if I do get lynched, because then he could say that he defended me.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 06:24 PM
He did the same thing yesterday by saying, "oh she has a gun but this could me mafia, cop, or vigilante".

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 06:28 PM
alright, you know what, seeing as for the most part you're all content to just swallow Weaver's filthy lies despite her doing absolutely nothing worthy of it, i'm going to have to come out and fully role claim even though I didn't really want to do it. But this is just ridiculous.

my given role was the game show host in fancy three colour text that i'm too lazy to recreate. Once a day I can pick one person to receive as the role PM put it "immunity". Essentially the cannot be killed by lynch or by night kill that day, but they cannot do anything in return. Think of it as a super buffed Jailkeeper role. I've been doing it as a "Brucey Bonus" just mainly to amuse myself and not outright say anything but god damn.

Anyway there was speculation as to why there were no kills night one. I can't say this for sure, but if you want to go back and check, I used my power on Sam Jackson the first day, the same day he went mental and convinced people he was a psychiatrist after the Psychopath who died. So, once the Psychopath got lynched, easy first kill for the mafia right? Well he was under my protection and he didn't die that night. So that's a possibility.

Then yesterday I had enough of Weaver's shady shit and used my powers to stop Statham from being lynched because I didn't believe Weaver at all. You can go back and check this again as well, because I also specifically asked Statham to provide me with tangible proof from his role the next day because I knew I was going to keep him alive. I also knew he was going to be roleblocked by me and not able to do anything with his role. The reason I demanded tangible proof is because if he was mafia, he wouldn't have known that his roles were going to be blocked by me and seeing as it would have been a lie from the start anyway, I'm sure would have just said "oh yeah I got this power and did this". Instead he came in, and straight up said "yeah I must have been roleblocked sorry" despite it making his entire case look worse. There's literally no reason for him to do that unless he's telling the truth because it only makes things look worse for him. But he did get roleblocked, by me. Therefore he is telling the truth.

And as such...Weaver is lying and is scum.

Jeez louise, you people.

[M] Apollo
04-06-2013, 06:28 PM
I was posting long before you were on this day. It seems you were the one who was waiting. I was only waiting for your result because part of me still believed you.

I'd say lynching me today is not the worst idea because I can understand from the town's perspective that it's generally better to risk killing something silly and unbelievable like aspiring leading man than a key role like cop. But my concern is that once that happens you will be potentially down two townies the next day and with Weaver's team still strong, who's to say she won't be able to convince one more person to vote with her and we have to do this all again?

[M] Apollo
04-06-2013, 06:32 PM
Ok, Bruce's account makes sense considering what happened to me yesterday.

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 06:33 PM
Jason Statham;3238473']I was posting long before you were on this day. It seems you were the one who was waiting. I was only waiting for your result because part of me still believed you.

I'd say lynching me today is not the worst idea because I can understand from the town's perspective that it's generally better to risk killing something silly and unbelievable like aspiring leading man than a key role like cop. But my concern is that once that happens you will be potentially down two townies the next day and with Weaver's team still strong, who's to say she won't be able to convince one more person to vote with her and we have to do this all again?

Simply put if you flip town she absolutely must be lying and I would vote for her.

Bruce Willis;3238472']alright, you know what, seeing as for the most part you're all content to just swallow Weaver's filthy lies despite her doing absolutely nothing worthy of it, i'm going to have to come out and fully role claim even though I didn't really want to do it. But this is just ridiculous.

my given role was the game show host in fancy three colour text that i'm too lazy to recreate. Once a day I can pick one person to receive as the role PM put it "immunity". Essentially the cannot be killed by lynch or by night kill that day, but they cannot do anything in return. Think of it as a super buffed Jailkeeper role. I've been doing it as a "Brucey Bonus" just mainly to amuse myself and not outright say anything but god damn.

Anyway there was speculation as to why there were no kills night one. I can't say this for sure, but if you want to go back and check, I used my power on Sam Jackson the first day, the same day he went mental and convinced people he was a psychiatrist after the Psychopath who died. So, once the Psychopath got lynched, easy first kill for the mafia right? Well he was under my protection and he didn't die that night. So that's a possibility.

Then yesterday I had enough of Weaver's shady shit and used my powers to stop Statham from being lynched because I didn't believe Weaver at all. You can go back and check this again as well, because I also specifically asked Statham to provide me with tangible proof from his role the next day because I knew I was going to keep him alive. I also knew he was going to be roleblocked by me and not able to do anything with his role. The reason I demanded tangible proof is because if he was mafia, he wouldn't have known that his roles were going to be blocked by me and seeing as it would have been a lie from the start anyway, I'm sure would have just said "oh yeah I got this power and did this". Instead he came in, and straight up said "yeah I must have been roleblocked sorry" despite it making his entire case look worse. There's literally no reason for him to do that unless he's telling the truth because it only makes things look worse for him. But he did get roleblocked, by me. Therefore he is telling the truth.

And as such...Weaver is lying and is scum.

Jeez louise, you people.

How the fuck where we suppose to figure that shit out? I hate it when people have roles and go OH IT'S SO OBVIOUS. You had more "information" than us. I say that in quotes because I don't know if I can believe you either. :lol: I kinda started to mark you as scum because of you're odd insistence that Weaver must be scum. However let me read your post more thoroughly.

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 06:34 PM
Wait time out. Bruce you use that power in the day?

[M] Adama
Bruce...I...I...I am so confused.

​LADDY!!!!!

<b>##UNVOTE: Jason Statham</b>

[M] Dee
And you used it on Jackson on Day One? When?

[M] Dee
WHEN DOES THAT POWER ACTIVATE?

[M] Apollo
04-06-2013, 06:36 PM
Uma Thurman;3238475']
Simply put if you flip town she absolutely must be lying and I would vote for her.
Quoting for posterity since, if she doesn't vote for her, it means they were likely in cahoots.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 06:38 PM
It activates when I designate someone that I want it to be used on. When I used it on Sam I had no real reason to use it so I put a question out there all "what is my catchphrase, first person to answer gets a Brucey Bonus" and Sam answered it so I used it on him. Yesterday I got Statham to finally say "please" which I'd been asking all game and again said "okay, you get the brucey bonus!" Not long after that Teddy came in and showed up with the "okay so it's a tie between Neeson and Weaver" and everyone was liek "huh?" and then Weaver steamed in and quickly killed off the bulletproof townie Neeson to save her own ass, and promptly spent the rest of the time trying to somehow claim I was wrong about Neeson even though i'd said nothing about him at any point.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 06:39 PM
Jason Statham;3238473']I was posting long before you were on this day. It seems you were the one who was waiting. I was only waiting for your result because part of me still believed you.

Do you honestly think I care about anything you say anymore? You're scum. If you die today, good. If I die today, your ass is grass tomorrow. Looking forward to it. :)

You've pulled the wool over people's eyes long enough, but your role claim was clever I guess I will give you that.

Oh and it's still early in the game. Town likely still outweighs Mafia by a good amount, but me dying would be like losing two or three townies. I don't think I will live either way if Jason dies today, but all I can say at this point is please do dispute my claims, but do so wisely.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 06:39 PM
And yes I have to post about it in the thread and use it at day time, it's not a night power.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-06-2013, 06:40 PM
I like the cut of Thurman's jib today. You win a sheep

##Vote: Statham

The two results aren't necessarily a mod error; If Teddy's trying on new roles, there could be a variant of a Hider that hides someone else and put Sammy behind Weaver. It's not in the flash, but it is in the wiki: If a Hider hides behind the player that the cop investigates, the cop gets results for both their intended target and the Hider. The only Hider mechanic that would have to be changed is that newtypehider would have to target one person to be hidden and a second to be hidden behind.

Newtypehider is a terrible name. Let's call this hypothetical role the Town Drunk, in which case I'm deeply saddened that I didn't get it.

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 06:41 PM
Excellent, I have the final piece of the puzzle then. See how much it helps when you don't just spew it's "Obvious" someone is lying.

I am a Daytime Vigilante. My daykill attempt on Sam day one was 100% serious, but when it didn't go through, I just played it off to keep myself alive. I was very confused when Sam didn't die, however your role explains it.

Bruce is telling the truth about is role. Therefore Statham is telling the truth about being roleblocked last night.

##unvote:
##vote: Sig Weaver

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 06:42 PM
his role* -typo

[M] Apollo
04-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Nic, can you explain that again? It does not make any sense. How would she get Sam's result but not her own? How would the Drunk role play into that?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Brucey, what you've said does make a lot of sense. Sigourney did lose my trust the moment she made that last minute vote switch to save herself. Bad move.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-06-2013, 06:45 PM
What the actual fuck?

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Well, no, it doesn't help, because now my role is out there and because it fucks shit up for everyone including the mafia I now don't have the veil of being a general ponce annoying everyone to protect myself from being night killed by the mafia. Rather than people just looking at the utter horse shit Weaver has been spouting and not saying "I totally believe this!"

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 06:47 PM
It may have been a suspicious move but it wasn't bad because I was able to confirm that I am not paranoid or insane, which makes Jason guilty. Now town, please deduce from this who is lying and who isn't. You'll see when I die.

[M] Adama
04-06-2013, 06:47 PM
trout just got real. This is so insane right now.

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 06:48 PM
Bruce Willis;3238493']Well, no, it doesn't help, because now my role is out there and because it fucks shit up for everyone including the mafia I now don't have the veil of being a general ponce annoying everyone to protect myself from being night killed by the mafia. Rather than people just looking at the utter horse shit Weaver has been spouting and not saying "I totally believe this!"

Please don't be a twat. I get virtually no info as a vig. You get a lot with you're role. Town has to choose people to believe sometimes, killing a cop is risky, when a cop is claimed that's when other roles start claiming. I could not know who was telling the truth without more info, but you are absolutely telling the truth.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-06-2013, 06:48 PM
Jason Statham;3238489']Nic, can you explain that again? It does not make any sense. How would she get Sam's result but not her own? How would the Drunk role play into that?

From the wiki (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Hider):

The Hider has the ability to target one player each night. The Hider is treated like the target for all other roles' purposes - for instance, if the Hider's target gets investigated by a Cop, the Cop will get results on both the target AND the Hider.

So if the Town Drunk figured Weaver was going to self-investigate, and sensibly believes Sammy's claim, they would have hid Sam behind Weaver to ensure that the cop got both results.

Bear in mind that this is a hypothesis, there isn't necessarily a modified Hider role in play, it's just the only way I can think of that a cop would get two results.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 06:51 PM
I would not have a problem with it if she had made a cop claim that was even halfway reasonable and again, had not spent the entire game lying, and I don't mean about things only people with "information" can see. She straight up lied whenever it was convenient for her, about things that it didn't even make sense to lie about. xD She has done literally nothing in the entire game that makes her claim believable whatsoever.

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 06:54 PM
Whatever.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 06:54 PM
So wait, now I am a little confused. You're saying I got two results purposely. Laddy and you are now confusing me because I really think it was an error. :lol:

Or someone's role block failed.

The two results I got was innocent and no result. If Sam was the one being hidden why would I get no result on him?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-06-2013, 06:56 PM
I still favour lynching Statham over Weaver; if Statham flips town, Weaver is confirmed scum now that insane/paranoid/naive has been ruled out. If Weaver flips town, nobody is of confirmed alignment either way.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 06:59 PM
If Weaver flips town, nobody is of confirmed alignment either way.

Absolutely wrong. My flip will reveal Jason is guilty. Geeze-us.

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 06:59 PM
The fact that there was a kill last night makes me think it'd be unlikely that Bruce is mafia. The idea he is targeted by a roleblocking role and guessed that he was roleblocked seems too unlikely.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Sigourney Weaver;3238500']If Sam was the one being hidden why would I get no result on him?

In some setups, the Psychiatrist functions as a Doctor after the Psychopath is eliminated; scum who thought he was now a doc could have roleblocked him to make sure he didn't block their kill, and then a regular doc or jk could have scotched their kill anyways.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 07:00 PM
AGAIN

My results

Jason is guilty.
I am investigated myself got innocent then mod was all, "oh wait I got confused", then said no result.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-06-2013, 07:02 PM
Sigourney Weaver;3238502']
If Weaver flips town, nobody is of confirmed alignment either way.

Absolutely wrong. My flip will reveal Jason is guilty. Geeze-us.

Brainfart.

Right, so no matter what, scum dies either today or tomorrow and it doesn't really matter if we lynch Statham or Weaver. One of them has to be scum. Even if we get it wrong today, we'll get it right tomorrow.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 07:03 PM
Yes but bare in mind, you'll be lynching a cop today over someone who with a less important role, who I know is lying.

I really hope there are still smart townies left after I'm gone and not just rookies, because damn.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 07:04 PM
Right, only that we've kind of worked out already via process of elimination that Jason is actually telling the truth about his role and isn't scum at all, and that Weaver is actually lying. :redface:

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 07:06 PM
Don't buy all of this my flip will reveal nothing b.s. Everyone's flips always reveal things that can help town.

It's mafia manipulation because they will know how I flip.

When a cop says someone is guilty then most likely, they're guilty. The only small percent of chance for that not to be true is if a Mafia Framer got a hold of Jason.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 07:16 PM
Uma, day kill me right now. Prove that you're not lying.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 07:17 PM
I'm tired of all this back and forth since people will not lynch Statham again. I got things to do. Please, not the face though. That's my money maker.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 07:19 PM
What reason has Uma got to lie? She just spent the whole day trying to back you up until then. Just go out gracefully. Put on a nice outfit and glide up to the gallows. Do a queenly wave and bow to your audience as the noose is about to slip around your neck.

[M] Gaius
04-06-2013, 07:19 PM
I like lynching the guy who's probably guilty. All this talk about lynching Statham just to find out if Weaver's a liar...that's just stupid.

There are too many weird things going on already, plus all of the already weird combinations of roles, to say: kill statham, when he comes up guilty, that makes weaver totally innocent.

Listen I don't know this game like the rest of you, but even I can figure out several different scenarios in which Statham's death tells us nothing.

Situations in which Statham turns up guilty:
1. Statham's a death miller. Weaver could be telling the truth, or could be lying.
2. Statham really is mafia. Yet:
a. It's all a setup to make Statham's mafia partner Weaver look like pure goodness the rest of the game.
b. There are two mafias and they're in different mafias and think each other town. (In this situation Weaver could even be telling the truth that she's a cop...a mafia cop)
c. Weaver did check Statham, he came up guilty, she's telling the truth, but she was roleblocked and is lying about the innocent result on herself because she's afraid to say that she had no result last night. (which would mean she's a pro-town but more concerned about herself than the town, and we can't trust her as a cop)

Situations in which Statham turns up innocent:
1. Statham's the godfather, and Weaver is a usurper. (not likely, they'd never act this openly, but still)
2. Weaver's been lying the whole time.
3. Weaver's an Insane Mafia Cop. Think on that one for a sec. Okay so I made it up. But with all the other ridiculous things happening that I can't make sense of, why the hell not, right?
4. Weaver's insane or paranoid and lying about her result last night. (just laying out possibilities folks)
5. Weaver was roleblocked last night, is lying about her investigation, and is gambling that Statham's really guilty.
6. Statham's a jester. And:
a. Weaver's some new jester-helper role.
b. Weaver's paranoid or insane.
c. Weaver's mafia and lying.
7. Does death miller have its opposite mafia role? Someone turns up innocent even though they're guilty.

Basically, either way it goes we haven't actually learned anything certain about Weaver, no matter how you goofs spin it. When is anything in this game open/shut? Statham's guilt doesn't make Weaver innocent, Statham's innocence doesn't make Weaver guilty.

It's odd that someone who thinks the rest of us are idiots is unwilling to recognize the possible realities of this situation. An actual smart pro-town unselfish player wouldn't be so quick to throw someone under the bus so quickly. (RIP Neeson)

Seems to me that the cop role sucks unless played really really well. In this game it's just caused confusion. (at least for me)

It makes just as much sense killing Weaver to figure out Statham's guilt/innocence as it is killing Statham to place Weaver.
Read: NONE.

At this point I'm more inclined to think they're both guilty than anything. I'm waiting on Johnson to show up and change my mind or confirm my suspicions before I move back to Statham. There's just so much nonsense going on in that situation I don't want anything to do with it atm. Not to mention (why has nobody brought this up?), what if whatever power protected Statham protects him again?? This seems like a perfect damn situation for the mafia to keep offing town with little 3-4 vote lynchings.

[M] Gaius
04-06-2013, 07:21 PM
oops switch #1 under statham turns up innocent, to the list of statham turns up guilty

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 07:23 PM
Arnie my man! Loved you in Conan bro. What a quality film. Some damn fine work you've done there, too. But I'm sorry to tell you, things have flown along since you've been slaving away and the situation's changed. Just read over the last few pages and hopefully things should clear up for you. But I like your style man. Keep fighting the good fight.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 07:23 PM
Things I can say for sure...

I can say I am definitely not the usurper.
Not a Jester helper.
Not paranoid or insane due to the innocent result I got on myself.
Not Mafia. I win with the town.
Statham came up as guilty

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Sorry Siggy. No dice on the daykill for you.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 07:27 PM
Uma Thurman;3238518']Sorry Siggy. No dice on the daykill for you.

Because you're lying. :)

[M] Gaius
04-06-2013, 07:30 PM
Well shit lol, you're right Bruce, I missed a lot while I was typing. And wow, that makes everything fit together so nicely it can't be bs. wow.
But
but
that means Statham isn't scum?

That means I was WRONG??
I'm going to read over this mess again, but if this is for real, I'm sorry Statham.

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 07:30 PM
Sigourney Weaver;3238519']
Uma Thurman;3238518']Sorry Siggy. No dice on the daykill for you.

Because you're lying. :)

Nope. My role has a few more details I'm not going to make public right now because I don't want the mafia to know. ;)

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 07:31 PM
Called your bluff. And then you'll try to say, "well I figured Siggy had immunity so I didn't bother" or "she was dead anyway". Here's my final suspicious list

Statham -- going by what result I got guilty I would far rather we lynched him on this basis than anyone else on this list
Uma -- Not buying her role claim as vigilante

On the fence with
Brucey may be telling the truth about his role, but not his alignment. He could still be a Mafia Jailkeepr or Roleblocker

Vin Diesel -- has lurked far enough. I know he's been active enough to what's going on but has been skating by. Keep him on your radar.

[M] Gaius
04-06-2013, 07:31 PM
for now though
##unvote

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 07:32 PM
Sigourney Weaver;3238525']Called your bluff. And then you'll try to say, "well I figured Siggy had immunity so I didn't bother" or "she was dead anyway". Here's my final suspicious list

Statham -- going by what result I got guilty I would far rather we lynched him on this basis than anyone else on this list

On the fence with
Brucey may be telling the truth about his role, but not his alignment. He could still be a Mafia Jailkeepr or Roleblocker

Vin Diesel -- has lurked far enough. I know he's been active enough to what's going on but has been skating by. Keep him on your radar.

So you think me, Statham, and Bruce would all lie just to get you lynched? That would be suicide for mafia :lol:

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 07:34 PM
No I think one of you is actually town, but really bad. I am going with Brucey on that one. :aimkiss:

Uma, I didn't really find you very suspicious until you started voting similar to Arnold, but both of your reasonings for that seemed logical at the time, so I backed off.

And ofcourse the Mafia would want the cop lynched. I can't say I blame them.

[M] Gaius
04-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Uma Thurman;3238530']
Sigourney Weaver;3238525']Called your bluff. And then you'll try to say, "well I figured Siggy had immunity so I didn't bother" or "she was dead anyway". Here's my final suspicious list

On the fence with

So you think me, Statham, and Bruce would all lie just to get you lynched? That would be suicide for mafia :lol:

Yeah really lol.
Hail Mary...intercepted.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 07:36 PM
No I think one of you is actually town, but really bad. I am going with Brucey on that one.

My dear, even if I am playing a really bad town game, if you are actually a cop you'd make me look like Psychotic in comparison to you. :aimkiss:

[M] Gaius
04-06-2013, 07:38 PM
Actually, and sorry, frankly, I don't know what you could do at this point to make me be able to trust your investigation claims. Stop hiding behind the cop thing.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
I was hoping I would be daykilled because I got things to do, and there is no line of reasonings I can do here that I care to do any further. Sucks that you guys got a busy ass person for cop, but hey, I did what I could with the time I had. I think there will be enough to go on in this thread based on my death.

[M] Dee
Sigourney Weaver;3238532']No I think one of you is actually town, but really bad. I am going with Brucey on that one. :aimkiss:

Uma, I didn't really find you very suspicious until you started voting similar to Arnold, but both of your reasonings for that seemed logical at the time, so I backed off.

And ofcourse the Mafia would want the cop lynched. I can't say I blame them.

Question, why would I defend you so adamantly for so long then? I could've easily believed in Bruce if I was mafia, my role claim makes no sense for mafia because it puts myself in a position of vulnerability and questioning when I could've just as easily swapped my vote to you putting you in majority.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 07:40 PM
Bruce Willis;3238535']
No I think one of you is actually town, but really bad. I am going with Brucey on that one.

My dear, even if I am playing a really bad town game, if you are actually a cop you'd make me look like Psychotic in comparison to you. :aimkiss:
That doesn't even make any sense. If I am actually the cop? I am, so you're wrong. Psychotic has been right when he's town. I already said I was purposely playing suspicious because I knew it would keep me alive at night and seeing he would latch on to it. Can't always count on a doctor for these games.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 07:42 PM
Uma Thurman;3238538']
Question, why would I defend you so adamantly for so long then?

Because you know how I'd flip perhaps. That's always a possibility. Bandwagoning a vote on a cop would also make you look bad.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 07:44 PM
Also I was able to get Seagal. He was anti-town. First person I investigated came up guilty. Both of the people you went after are innocent, myself and Neeson.

Psychotic you are not. :lol:

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 07:45 PM
That all goes out the window when you claim cop on day two. Especially when you "can't always count on a doctor in these games". but no claiming cop at first opportunity without actually checking yourself first is genius town play, yes I can see now that I am totally in the wrong. I guess it must have been all the time I spent thunderously trying to convince the town that Liam Neeson was a mafia made me miss your brilliant work! My most profuse apologies.

[M] Gaius
A claim like that seems like it would be dangerous either way, and not even in a situation where it was strictly necessary. I just don't see mafia going all take one for the team.

[M] Dee
Sigourney Weaver;3238541']
Uma Thurman;3238538']
Question, why would I defend you so adamantly for so long then?

Because you know how I'd flip perhaps. That's always a possibility. Bandwagoning a vote on a cop would also make you look bad.

Disjointed either of those make sense. Together they do not. I believe both my and Bruce's roleclaims are true. Fun day, see ya Siggy.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 07:46 PM
Able to get Seagal xD you didn't even want to get him, you moaned about not being able to kill Statham right after it happened.

[M] Dee
04-06-2013, 07:46 PM
Sigourney Weaver;3238542']Also I was able to get Seagal. He was anti-town. First person I investigated came up guilty. Both of the people you went after are innocent, myself and Neeson.

...you also went after Neeson completely taking the choice from the town I might add.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 07:48 PM
I didn't investigate myself at first because I thought I'd be dead soon. I wanted to get someone high on my suspicion list out of the way first and betted on since he was already suspicious his lynch confirming. Questioning my own sanity as a cop, I then investigated myself to confirm my role. You can knock how I play all you want, but you're still wrong. :aimkiss:

[M] Gaius
04-06-2013, 07:49 PM
Weaver, you got Seagal all by yourself did ya? Holy shit, you're arrogant. :roll2
And isn't a SK kill good for everyone, mafia included? SK day one HAD TO BE totally absolutely dumb luck lol.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 07:50 PM
Dear Town:

AT NO STAGE IN THIS GAME DID I EVER GO AFTER, ACCUSE, INSINUATE OR EVEN IMPLY THAT LIAM NEESON MIGHT BE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM A MEMBER OF THE MAFIA. CHECK MY POSTS IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME. I DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I AM GOING TO HAVE TO SAY THIS BEFORE PEOPLE TAKE NOTICE OF IT. THAT IS WHY I AM WRITING IN BIG WORDS AND CAPITALS THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

[M] Gaius
04-06-2013, 07:52 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/9c24289ca17eb1d0136fd1e55da34a1a/tumblr_mh0w87j2TQ1qcga5ro1_500.gif

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 07:52 PM
Uma Thurman;3238547']
Sigourney Weaver;3238542']Also I was able to get Seagal. He was anti-town. First person I investigated came up guilty. Both of the people you went after are innocent, myself and Neeson.

...you also went after Neeson completely taking the choice from the town I might add.

I went after Neeson so I could investigate the next night to confirm if I was insane, sane, or paranoid hoping that this result would lead to what it has, that I am sane. Neeson wasn't high on my suspicion list, but had to sacrifice them knowing that I'm the cop I knew I had to make that move as I know Mafia would've lynched me first if they were given the chance that they do have no and I wouldn't be able to confirm what I can today.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3238549']Weaver, you got Seagal all by yourself did ya? Holy shit, you're arrogant. :roll2
And isn't a SK kill good for everyone, mafia included? SK day one HAD TO BE totally absolutely dumb luck lol.

With the help of others who voted for him. :lol:

Y'all were going to gun ho Sammy J. thinking Stat was the psychopath.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 07:58 PM
Also you can try and justify yourself however you want Siggy, at the end of the day it's Day three and you're about to hang because of the way you played. If you really are a cop then well...you are terrible at it. That's just the cold hard truth baby. :aimkiss:

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
So you put someone you thought wasn't Mafia or not suspicious up on the chopping block? That makes no sense. What would make more sense is if you put two people you thought were suspicious up as putting them in a tie against each other means either one could get lynched.

[M] Elize
That is, however, quite irrelevant because you're not the cop. So bravo!

[M] Gaius
04-06-2013, 07:59 PM
That doesn't really add up Weavster.
Assuming you are innocent:
You sacrificed someone who was innocent who you admittedly didn't really suspect as guilty, in order for you to have an extra day to confirm FOR YOURSELF that you were what you thought you were, a plain ole' cop. As we can see, it's not helping anyone else. You threw someone under the bus to find out if you were worth keeping around? The only thing that could confirm your innocence is your own death, which you BLUFFED when you voted for yourself (temporarily), but weren't willing to do with when it was all but guaranteed and the only way out of it was to sacrifice a fellow pro-town. Even if you're innocent, you've not lived up to your own talk.

[M] Dee
You still took choice and discussion from the rest of the town, I didn't like it then, I didn't like at the beginning of the day and I don't like it now.

(Careful Explicit Language) Gonna votecount to see how close to death you are... I'd get out your last words (http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m30m1qx0uB1qgcra2o1_500.gif)

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
Bruce Willis;3238555']...you are terrible at it. :aimkiss:

Likewise, Brucey. :aimkiss:

Knock how I played all you want, but the fact of the matter is I got one down and you didn't. And could potentially get another down: Jason Statham. I can't help much far after that though.

This is the only way I can play as I don't have the time to go through all of these posts again and again. Maybe in the future if I ever get cop again it will be at time where I am less busy and can take my time.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 08:01 PM
You got one down completely on accident. xD And I'm about to even the score when you swing! There is nothing to brag about there.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 08:02 PM
Bruce Willis;3238557']That is, however, quite irrelevant because you're not the cop. So bravo!
I am re-quoting this since it's not irrelavant and I am the cop. :lol:

Sigourney Weaver;3238556']So you put someone you thought wasn't Mafia or not suspicious up on the chopping block? That makes no sense. What would make more sense is if you put two people you thought were suspicious up as putting them in a tie against each other means either one could get lynched.

You put up two innocent people to be lynched.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 08:04 PM
If you are the town you just screwed yourself and the town. Your bad play there bub, not mine. You could have just let us lynch Jason but nooo.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 08:04 PM
The post I was referring to as irrelevant was my own, describing the hypothetical situation of you being a cop. I actually have no idea what you're even trying to say in that post of yours you quoted because as is the case regarding most of what you've said so far, it makes no sense whatsoever.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Me voting for Seagal was no accident. I pinned him as being suspicous Day 0. Then voted for him again Day 1. Accidental my bootay.jpg.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 08:06 PM
Not going back and forth with you though. You seem to be arrogantly sure that you're right, so I will let you go ahead and see your wrong. It's been a blast playing and sorry I couldn't be of more help town. Bye, I got things to do.

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 08:08 PM
If you are the town you just screwed yourself and the town. Your bad play there bub, not mine. You could have just let us lynch Jason but nooo.

How exactly is it all my fault? There are however many other people with votes on you that have read over everything that's happened and have come to the same conclusion as me: You're a liar. If you're not lying...welp you still managed to convince all those people that you're lying and that you need to be lynched. No one could have arrived at the decision if it wasn't for you, bubby. :aimkiss:

[M] Gaius
04-06-2013, 08:14 PM
Where's that tally Uma??

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-06-2013, 08:24 PM
If town doesn't lynch someone that a cop says is guilty this is no fault but their own, bub. :aimkiss:

[M] Elize
04-06-2013, 08:25 PM
I can't stand this tension between us any more Mr. Frodo, hold my hand and kiss my mouth.

[M] Gaius
04-06-2013, 08:28 PM
Don't take this as official guys, I don't know how the others do it so efficiently, but this is where I think we're at.

3 [M] Jason Statham: Cage, Weaver, Smith
1 [M] Vin Diesel: Jackson
7 [M] Sigourney Weaver: Thurman, Stallone, Eastwood, Statham, Craig, Willis, Ford

Again, this isn't an official Johnson tally ;) but it's pretty close to where we're at at least.

[M] Apollo
04-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Speaking of Dwayne the rock Johnson, he sure is conspicuous by his absence. Maybe Weaver can share her thoughts on him. :p

I don't really have time to weigh in on the rest of this right now but Rocky's absence has me a little puzzled since he was so "active" in the earlier days.

[M] Eizen
04-06-2013, 08:40 PM
Alright I'm back and that was really fun to read. The pieces fit together quite well throughout and Siggy basically harped on the same 3 tried and bored points the entire time she was arguing with everyone. It all makes sense now.
http://static.tumblr.com/b44vzkc/0jgmbhrzv/sweater.gif

We will see the results of our decision tonight.
Also, I'm sorry I attacked you so much Steaky. I... I didn't know D:

[M] Gaius
04-06-2013, 08:52 PM
I'm still reeling from everything that happened today, and I didn't want to bandwagon Weaver, but I also don't want to abstain, because that's lazy and undermines the town and makes the game not so much fun, and also people who sound like they know what they're doing seem really solid on this and everything that's been said against Weaver holds up and everything she's said just isn't convincing.
so
##vote: weaver

[M] Mom – Host
04-06-2013, 08:52 PM
Good god, what madness have I wrought?

brb, looking over thread.

[M] Mom – Host
04-06-2013, 08:59 PM
Sorry, we may have a majority lynch and I want to be 100% sure before I post the flavor.

[M] Gaius
04-06-2013, 09:01 PM
Well that's a good sign. Not even Teddy knows what's going on.

[M] Mom – Host
04-06-2013, 09:06 PM
Majority Lynch. Well done team!

Sigourney Weaver was running through the jungle from a mob that had amassed after her head. She was swinging through vines, swimming trough marsh, and evading crocodiles. "Damn, I need to find a safe place, quick!" She soon discovered a tiny little cave to hide in, where she would wait for night time. Then, she heard a sound. "What was that?" She scurried out of the cave and looked up. There was a Predator. It grabbed her and threw her against some rocks, killing her instantly. Wrong movie? Deal with it.

Sigourney Weaver was a Cop played by Shiny. Thanks for playing!

Night 3 begins now, and will last 12 hours. Send your night actions in, people!

[M] Mom – Host
04-07-2013, 05:08 AM
All the town emerged from their houses, to the town square. Carnage has happened. Blood, bits of fruit, they were everywhere. A girl's gotta make a living, but there are dangers to the job.

He was covered in fruit, taking a watermelon to the face (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVlEmyR29-Y). Dwayne Johnson was a Prostitute played Formalhaut. Thanks for playing!

Day 4 starts now and will last 24 hours. With 13 left, it's 7 for a majority lynch.

[M] Gaius
04-07-2013, 05:28 AM
Lol so the mafia killed one of their own? Does this mean there's 2 mafia groups in play or something?
I feel so stupid about Weaver. If she'd only been bloody nicer or something. :mad:
I was the last vote, I should have waited, we had time. So I guess, for now the obvious target is
##vote: Statham

The mafia night death has me really confused, but there's been barely a thing in this game that hasn't been that way.

Also, Willis is either super scummy or super dummy. I'm coming down on the side of dummy for now though because of how well his story backs up the craziness of the first couple days.

[M] Elize
04-07-2013, 05:35 AM
Bruce is super happy, that's what Bruce is Arnie my good man. :jess:

[M] Gaius
04-07-2013, 05:39 AM
I'm considerably happier, albeit more confused, now than I was at the end of day 3. Do you know how the Johnson death happened, Bruce?

[M] Elize
04-07-2013, 05:47 AM
No clue, my best guess would be that whoever the mafia tried to kill last night was switched with Dwayne because he'd been consistently scummy as all hell and it turned out pretty well. I'm sure there are other possibilities but I'm too lazy to find out what they are. :redface:

[M] Adama
04-07-2013, 05:50 AM
The obvious vote is to vote for Jason as he turned up guilty and Weaver was confirmed to be the cop. So let it be done.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 06:16 AM
The Bus Driver saved our ass. I am not the Bus Driver, but I am going to pat myself on the back anyway. Mister Bus Driver, thank you for making up for the unfortunate lynch yesterday!

Now I am afraid that today will force me to say things I do not wish to. But I will have to. Soon.

[M] Gaius
04-07-2013, 06:20 AM
How is today not case-closed, burn-the-witch, Kill the Dirty Scum Statham Day?

Laddy
04-07-2013, 06:25 AM
2 [M] Jason Statham : [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger, [M] Clint Eastwood

[M] Gaius
04-07-2013, 06:56 AM
Oh, so a bus driver...I thought maybe the mafia hit was a nexus and we just got lucky, lol.

But that means people aren't saying everything they think, because I didn't notice anyone specifically target Johnson other than me, I mean not going after him hard enough to warrant pulling a switch. But I guess there's a level of subtlety involved in this game I don't get yet.

Boy if Weaver hadn't been so antagonistic (I think that's what got her lynched as much as anything) we'd have gotten Statham yesterday, and could be just about done with these rotten scoundrels. Still more work to do though!

Lol, but the Johnson kill has me giddy, though. :D

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 07:15 AM
First order of business - Jason Statham, what role did you receive last night, if any? Who you targeted would also be useful information.

Dwayne Johnson's death is a big blow for the mafia. Not only are our power roles free to act as they please now, the mafia have lost the immaculate organizational skills of Formalhaut and as such cannot operate at a heightened level. Now is the time to crush them! The hunters are now the prey :radred:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3wmalg6Xn1r5r8duo4_r1_250.gif

There was a big push on Sigourney Weaver yesterday. Undoubtedly, some of the remaining members of the mafia lie within the ranks of those who voted for Sigourney. I am most suspicious of those who voted for her without having criticized or challenged her before. But, I need some more discussion before I can contribute more. I must meditate and restore my ki, for it has worn low using my investigative jutsu (roleclaim: I am the ninja).

http://www.profilebrand.com/funny-pictures/category/celebrity/475_naruto-l-jackson.gif

[M] Apollo
04-07-2013, 07:17 AM
So I realize I will be up against it (again) today but I only ask that you all think it through before you just knee-jerk vote for me because of Weaver's result. (looking at you Eastwood)

The only possibilities I can think of are Bus Driver or Mafia Framer. Or Nexus, but that's way too mindsmurf to consider. The kill on Johnson fits in with the Bus Driver theory. I must have been switched with somebody else on Night 1 and Weaver got their result instead. It's important we figure out who that is because, if it wasn't Johnson, we'll have another scum outed.

As for my role, I got assigned the part of Bodyguard last night and I guarded Bruce Willis. I believe Bruce's claim based on what has happened to me so far (there is literally no other explanation) and since nobody will believe me at this poiny I was willing to make the sacrifice in case Bruce was hit.

Johnson was at the top of my list and now he's done. I think one of his mafia buddies was Vin Diesel, but since we now have a confirmed mafia kill I'll go back through the thread and see if there's any clues left by Dwayne.

##Vote: Vin Diesel

Laddy
04-07-2013, 07:28 AM
1 [M] Vin Diesel : [M] Jason Statham

[M] Eizen
04-07-2013, 07:33 AM
At least something good happened overnight. Makes me feel a bit better about what happened to our cop...
I guess it seems everyones underlying suspicions about Dwayne were true. Well then I'm feeling more confident about our ability to crack some mafia skulls today.
I pray that I don't screw up again.

[M] Apollo
04-07-2013, 07:33 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3238836']How is today not case-closed, burn-the-witch, Kill the Dirty Scum Statham Day?
Slow down there partner. Even if I do likely get lynched, nothing is case-closed in mafia. Why are you trying to make this a foregone conclusion? Anxious to speed the day up?

Something has been bugging me about you. You've seen things pretty cut and dry since I first revealed my role. You ate up Weaver's cop claim from the beginning and never batted an eye when voting for me. It's almost like you know more about the game than the rest of us.

[M] Apollo
04-07-2013, 07:34 AM
Since Craig posted, this counts. REMEMBER IT TEDDY

##Unvote: Diesel
##Vote: Arnold

[M] Gaius
04-07-2013, 07:34 AM
Yeah, I'm one of those people, Sam. I'd mentioned a few things that I thought made Weaver suspicious, but my goal's been Statham for days now, and I went after Weaver without being fully sure. I guess I just didn't want to be the lone straggler still voting for Statham if something happened and Weaver flipped guilty, but that's not a good excuse, I know. I dropped the deciding vote on her, and I knew it. I'll be more patient with my vote next time. (Not this time, though, good grief it's time for Statham to die)

[M] Eizen
04-07-2013, 07:35 AM
The question now is do we go for the obvious dog Statham? Or go after the low-lying inactive Vin?
Well as it stands I do believe it is quite obvious, but I'm going to go over some of Dwaynes earlier posts before committing to any vote.

[M] Apollo
04-07-2013, 07:38 AM
Yeah I'm trying to do that too, but the guy made too many damn posts. And most of them were useless.

[M] Gaius
04-07-2013, 07:41 AM
Oh give me a break Statham, I was onto you well before the cop claim. And I'll have you remember that I posted several times why the whole Weaver vs. Statham thing was actually the wrong way to be looking at the situation. Instead we should ask ourselves, does Statham look like, smell like, sound like a dirty filthy ugly evil murdering piece-of-shit mafia spewing a great big ol' pile of shit for us to eat up? And the answer is, resoundingly, yes. You know it, I know it, and hopefully Bruce knows it finally. lol Hopefully he won't use his whatever-powers on you again.

[M] Gaius
04-07-2013, 07:43 AM
better the devil you know...

Laddy
04-07-2013, 07:44 AM
0 [M] Vin Diesel : [M] Jason Statham
1 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger

About 22 hours left...?

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 07:57 AM
Jason Statham;3238840']I only ask that you all think it through before you just knee-jerk CREAAAAAAK

What is that, you ask? That is the sound of of my knee jerking. It is jerking right in your face.

Look, Jason, you've done well. You got the Bodyguard and the Cop thrown under the bus for you. Fantastic job, really. I can only applaud. And now I appreciate you have to put on a little song and dance number but enough is enough, this is a farce and you need to get lynched.

I mean, really? Vin Diesel? A path of no resistance. A quiet inactive who has contributed sweet fuck all. You can easily slap a vote on that fellow and ride that 'til the end of the day. Well... there's been a change. There is going to be some resistance. A shitload of it, if you want to know. So you might want to knock that little outlet on the head before you get started

You're not the only one on your team so I'm going to have a little bit of fun finding out them before I vote. May as well use today to line up the rest of your boys. And remember, NO SLACKING!

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 07:59 AM
By the way, mafia

kill me.

double dare you.

:aimkiss:

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 08:09 AM
So, to catch a mafia. Oh yeah, I should probably point out I'm Official Town Leader now. Don't like it? Awesome. I'll make you like it. I'm a very persuasive man. I like rockets and also trips to the beach.

Let me pose a question to you all. You're a member of the mafia. Suddenly, a cop claims guilty on a friend of yours? What do you do...?

You panic and slap a vote on your friend because HEY HEY HEY I'M NOT WITH HIM OKAY I'M DIFFERENT

Before the claim:

5 [M] Sigourney Weaver : [M] Jet Li, [M] Dwayne Johnson, [M] Will Smith, [M] Nicolas Cage, [M] Sigourney Weaver

0 [M] Jason Statham : [M] Sigourney WeaverAaaaaaand after it:

Teddy Roosevelt;3237731']1 [M] Sigourney Weaver : [M] Jet Li, [M] Dwayne Johnson, [M] Will Smith, [M] Nicolas Cage, [M] Sigourney Weaver

6 [M] Jason Statham : [M] Sigourney Weaver, [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger, [M] Jet Li, [M] Nicolas Cage, [M] Uma Thurman, [M] Sylvester Stallone

1 [M] Dwayne Johnson : [M] Jason Statham

13 hours, 48 minutes.there's your shitlist right there kids. Mmm mmm mmm.

[M] Apollo
04-07-2013, 08:09 AM
Well, for starters, I can't just put my vote on someone and wait until the end of the day, because I have to switch votes to get awarded a part at night. And that's hardly what I've been doing this entire time.

But, you're right, you have been a defenseless target since Weaver, Jackson, Willis and myself have been destroying ourselves without you needing to step in. Those days will be over now, but my opinion hasn't changed.

##Unvote: Arnold
##Vote: Diesel

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 08:12 AM
Ah yes, Vin Diesel has indeed not stepped in. There might be a little reason why Vin Diesel only made 6 posts or something and is now speaking up in a very different way. You're a lad of reasonable intelligence. Can you guess what it might be? CHOO CHOO! I'm a TRAIN now!

[M] Apollo
04-07-2013, 08:18 AM
So where were you those other days, Vin? Lying low because you're scared your schtick will get you voted out too early? You think you can just step in and take over with your 10th post? I admire your attempts to deflect any further suspicion on your part and to create general confusion, but I hope you don't expect us to all automatically buy it since you've literally done nothing at all so far.

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 08:23 AM
Where was I, or where was Vin Diesel? I was not in the game. I'm brand new. And yes, I do think I can just step in and take over, thanks for asking. That's how I roll.

As for my schtick, bravo sir, bravo. Except my schtick doesn't get me voted out. It gets me night killed. Nobody votes me out because I'm the one true face of GOD himself in mafia form. MMMM mmmm MMMM.

Where was Vin Diesel? Well, let me put it this way. If you lynched Vin Diesel today, it'd say "Vin Diesel was like totes some kind of town role mean lookit all dis GREEN, yo! and was played by "PERSON XYZ" and you'd be "ahh, PERSON XYZ, of course, that is how they always play." and you'd pretend to feel bad for your mistake.

by the way, consider this post a roleclaim I am 39% serious on that.

[M] Apollo
04-07-2013, 08:32 AM
Vin Diesel;3238856']Ah yes, Vin Diesel has indeed not stepped in. There might be a little reason why Vin Diesel only made 6 posts or something and is now speaking up in a very different way. You're a lad of reasonable intelligence. Can you guess what it might be? CHOO CHOO! I'm a TRAIN now!
Oh I do get it. The mafia lost a member so they called up the big guns. I totally get that part. What I don't get is why you're doing this. Sure, you'll get me, because I've been trying to make sense of this for 4 days and you're the fresh body, and maybe that's all you came to do. But after I go, then what?

I'd love this to end up as one of our classic battles, but seriously, I'm tired. As you may have been observing, this town is very confused, and making sense of it has been hard. I'd rather just find the rest of the mafia, and while I'm more convinced that you're one of them, I still don't know for sure. But maybe keeping you talking will help tip the scales.

So let's assume I'm exactly what I say I am. What would that mean? Even if you are 99% or 100% convinced that I'm scum, entertain me, as one hot leading man to another.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 08:40 AM
First of all, fuck off Vin Diesel, I'm in charge. You don't bark orders at me motherfucker. I've been kicking asses since you were a cub scout.

Second of all, all of you fuck right off of Vin Diesel. Voting after low-activity players is all well and good but we have way more suspicious people to deal with than Vin Diesel. The next person who bandwagons on Vin Diesel is going to get an ugly surprise.

Where is Nicolas Cage and where is Will Smith? Get your asses in here.

##Vote: Sylvester Stallone

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Keep me talkin', huh? Well... I don't think you need to expend any effort to achieve that. It's shutting me up that's the tricky part :lol:

Still, your usual tactic is "do not engage", how intriguing that you are making a point to show you are doing the opposite. :excited:
Jason Statham;3238862'][QUOTE='[M] Vin Diesel;3238856']So let's assume I'm exactly what I say I am. What would that mean? Even if you are 99% or 100% convinced that I'm scum, entertain me, as one hot leading man to another.You got bus drivered or framed, the town is monumentally fucked and we may as well roll around in our own excrement until the mafia kill us all painfully.

The fact is, though, you're a blight on this town, whether you are mafia or not. Every day the lynch is going to be clouded with "DO WE LYNCH STATHAM OR NOT" and it's going to drag on and on. It already has the past couple of days and look what happened. Tactically, I think it'd be best if Thurman shot you. Sentimentally, though, I want to see you swing. Again. :love: Besides, Thurman won't pull the trigger on you. Twice she's had you in the noose and then backed down. And the Cop told her to plug you... yet she wouldn't. Aint that a thang.

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 08:43 AM
Samuel L Jackson;3238863']First of all, smurf off Vin Diesel, I'm in charge. You don't bark orders at me mothersmurfer. I've been kicking asses since you were a cub scout.Yes sir. :excited:
Where is Nicolas Cage and where is Will Smith? Get your asses in here.

##Vote: Sylvester StalloneNow we're talking.

[M] Apollo
04-07-2013, 09:09 AM
I can certainly agree that I have been a blight on the town, but most of that hasn't really been my fault. I don't see that as a viable reason to lynch me, though, since a townie dead is a townie dead, and my role can actually be useful. Suggesting you get me 'out of the way' is such a brushoff move that doesn't change my opinion of you.

In other news, here's something else that bugged me:

Clint Eastwood;3238830']The obvious vote is to vote for Jason as he turned up guilty and Weaver was confirmed to be the cop. So let it be done.

Such a simple, straightforward post. Cop got guilty, cop got killed, so vote guilty. Thing is, nothing in this game has been straightforward. We have bizarre day governor roleblockers, roles with weird stipulations, and a night with a mafia death and no other. Eastwood doesn't even care about any of this. This behavior has been typical for him, always taking things at face value and not digging deeper. Reminds me a little bit of how Arnold behaves as well.

[M] Apollo
04-07-2013, 09:12 AM
Forgot this:

##Unvote: Diesel
##Vote: Eastwood

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 09:13 AM
by the way

Clint Eastwood

I know who the fuck you are after you posted with your real account

And I haven't forgotten what you did in Mafia IV all those years ago and why you did it to me.

Do you remember what happened after I died? I replaced back in, in a very bad mood.

Don't repeat old mistakes, eh? Live and let live.

[M] Apollo
04-07-2013, 09:22 AM
And that's all I can muster for now. Wish there was more I could do, but my wife is more important than you guys. :p If you were going to do this, Vin, I wish it would have been earlier.

Town: Don't take Vin at face value. That's all I ask. He could have good things to say, but he has his own motives for saying them. He's done nothing up until this point and in no way has the right to 'take over' this game. If he's good he can be an asset, but don't assume that, despite what he wants you to do.

I understand that the deck is stacked against me but I am telling the truth in everything I have said in this game. Crazy things have happened here and I've been a victim of most of them. While I don't have a lot of time tomorrow due to outside obligations, I will try to show up in the morning and give a recap of everything that I think has happened up until this point.

Good night town!

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Arnold had a lovely run in with Dwayne Johnson, who promptly crapped his pants out of fear. Due to Johnson's inexperience, I am going to choose to believe this was a genuine reaction and not mafia distancing themselves. So I think Arnold is town, though I don't think the way he hassled Sigourney Weaver into roleclaiming was particularly good work. :p

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 09:25 AM
Jason Statham;3238877']And that's all I can muster for now. Wish there was more I could do, but my wife is more important than you guys. :p If you were going to do this, Vin, I wish it would have been earlier.I had an exam yesterday so I didn't want to sign up for the game until last night. Sorry :shobon:

PS: Tell your wife I said Ang Lee sucks.

[M] Apollo
04-07-2013, 09:25 AM
Vin Diesel;3238873']by the way

Clint Eastwood

I know who the fuck you are after you posted with your real account

And I haven't forgotten what you did in Mafia IV all those years ago and why you did it to me.

Do you remember what happened after I died? I replaced back in, in a very bad mood.

Don't repeat old mistakes, eh? Live and let live.
What happened to 'don't keep bringing up what happened in mafia [z]'? I know what you're trying to do and it's not going to work this time. How about you play the game instead of continuing to talk about how great you are.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 09:36 AM
I don't want to keep hounding Jason Statham, mothersmurfers. I don't know what to think now that we've flipped us a Cop. Initial suggestions make Jason Statham guilty, but there is the possibility of a Mafia Framer or perhaps the Bus Driver (or whatever it was that caused the kill last night) switched them. I don't know man. These niggas be crazy and making sense of it all is tough while big Jason is still alive.

I've been trying out my special techniques but I'm low on battery power and it ain't working right.

http://funnyasduck.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/funny-pulp-fiction-samuel-jackson-siri-iphone-like-a-bitch-pics.jpg

Vin Diesel popping up when he's threatened is nice, and I still can't shake the idea that he was "remembered" by teammates who noticed they were lacking a player. Still, this shift to attacking him only really started yesterday and there are plenty of other inactives that weren't targeted. Why? Why mothersmurfers?

I hope tomorrow my role becomes something a little more useful to the town, but I can still draw on the cold hard logic of yesterday's role to determine the scum. But it's gonna require me to shake some strongly held foundations.

Bruce Willis campaigned very strongly against Sigourney Weaver. With good reason, mind you; Sigourney Weaver had straight up lied about Bruce Willis' activity levels, and his game show host role seemed to tie in closely with making Jason Statham innocent in his books. Bruce Willis and Jason Statham are strongly linked here, and I think that lynching Jason Statham would yield a fair amount of information on Mister Willis. I dislike the idea on a personal level, but on a business level - a scum hunting level - it is the most logical course of action.

I still think we should all roleclaim and sort this shit out the old fashioned way - fisticuffs.

http://nerdbastards.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/nick-fury.jpeg

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 09:41 AM
Missed a bit of the sentence there, bedtime buddy. 'don't keep bringing up what happened in mafia [z]...to prove a point of someone being scummy'. But sure, let's twist people's words to our own ends, that sounds like a lark. Also, what am I trying to do? This isn't a trick. I don't have the slightest idea myself of what I'm trying to do, so I'd love to know :greenie:

PS: just because the "OOOH IT'S ME, PERSON WHO DOES COOL MAFIA THINGS" voodoo doesn't work on you, don't ruin my groove. :colbert: People like Goldenboko still believe in my legend. Were you one of these dorks that went around school saying "Santa Claus isn't real my dad said so :smug:" thinking it made you cool? IT DIDN'T. Santa Claus is real, the Easter Bunny is real, and I am good at mafia!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-07-2013, 09:43 AM
##Vote: Will Smith

I can't trust a man who spaghetti platters and contributes almost as little as I have. He talks enough to be seen but not noticed. His posts have contributed little, his comments vague and his votes have been on people generally suspicious without him contributing any real personal reasons for thinking so. He follows the crowd.

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 09:44 AM
Dearest Sammy Ell, I think Willis is town. And the saving of Statham seemed to be based more on giving the middle finger to Weaver than any care about Statham.

Also, DANIEL CRAIG. Seriously you guys.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 09:46 AM
I think Bruce Willis is town too :( He saved my ass, and I know that is true. I can't envision his role being Mafia aligned, but the idea just reeks to me. All these motherfuckers hurting my head. Damn son, I'm gonna go have a lie down and see if some meditation can't reveal the motherfuckers plaguing our town.

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 09:54 AM
Daniel Craig;3236458']This is always very important to remember throughout the game. Banking on people who are currently inactive is almost always a terrible strategy, and I'm glad it was said so early.A terrible strategy indeed.

Daniel Craig;3238847']The question now is do we go for the obvious dog Statham? Or go after the low-lying inactive Vin?Except for when it's not terrible! Surprise!

any way the wind blows, my friend.

PS: who do we go after? come on now son.

Laddy
04-07-2013, 09:57 AM
0 [M] Vin Diesel : <s>[M] Jason Statham</s>
0 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger : [M] Jason Statham
1 [M] Sylvester Stallone : [M] Samuel L Jackson
1 [M] Clint Eastwood : [M] Jason Statham
1 [M] Will Smith : [M] Harrison Ford

[M] Eizen
04-07-2013, 10:07 AM
Vin Diesel;3238895']
Daniel Craig;3236458']This is always very important to remember throughout the game. Banking on people who are currently inactive is almost always a terrible strategy, and I'm glad it was said so early.A terrible strategy indeed.

Daniel Craig;3238847']The question now is do we go for the obvious dog Statham? Or go after the low-lying inactive Vin?Except for when it's not terrible! Surprise!

any way the wind blows, my friend.

PS: who do we go after? come on now son.

I would say that was a good catch if you had gotten my point.
I had said that going after people just under the radar is the best strategy.
I was also implying that at the beginning of the game going after inactives is just silly as that WAS posted at the very beginning of the game.
Nice try.

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Daniel Craig;3238899']I was also implying that at the beginning of the game going after inactives is just silly as that WAS posted at the very beginning of the game.
Daniel Craig;3236458']This is always very important to remember throughout the game. :greenie:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Include the entire quote if you wish to diminish someone else's credibility and not your own, Vin Diesel.

##Unvote: Will Smith
##Vote: Vin Diesel

Laddy
04-07-2013, 10:27 AM
1 [M] Vin Diesel : [M] Vin Diesel, <s>[M] Jason Statham</s>
0 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger : <s>[M] Jason Statham</s>
1 [M] Sylvester Stallone : [M] Samuel L Jackson
1 [M] Clint Eastwood : [M] Jason Statham
o [M] Will Smith : [M] Harrison Ford

[M] Eizen
04-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Vin Diesel;3238900']
Daniel Craig;3238899']I was also implying that at the beginning of the game going after inactives is just silly as that WAS posted at the very beginning of the game.
Daniel Craig;3236458']This is always very important to remember throughout the game. :greenie:

....touche

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 10:35 AM
Harrison Ford;3238906']diminish someone else's credibility You want me to do WHAT?

this is fucking scummy as hell

​##vote: Harrison Ford

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-07-2013, 10:52 AM
I want you to present the full quote and not a select section that changes the implicit meaning. Your entire aim, and everybody's entire aim, is to present facts and arguments to diminish the credibility of players. The people with the lowest credibility are not town members, no? I am disappointed in your lack of logic, but that reinforces me vote for you.

[M] Elize
04-07-2013, 10:54 AM
And the saving of Statham seemed to be based more on giving the middle finger to Weaver than any care about Statham.

Correctamundo! To be honest with you I was all aboard the lynch Statham train and planned to do it for most of the day but Sigourney's general, well everything annoyed me to the point where I had enough and wanted to push her shit in. Mission accomplished. :jess:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Daniel Craig;3236458']Well, first off... the rock said something that I happen to agree with immensely
"It's not the quiet ones to be careful about, it's the "almost quiet" ones."
This is always very important to remember throughout the game. Banking on people who are currently inactive is almost always a terrible strategy, and I'm glad it was said so early.

This is the full, relevant quote. As Daniel Craig mentioned before, he does not want to target people who are mostly inactive, but rather, the ones who are coasting by and are almost inactive. They are two very different things, but I am not surprised a meat head such as yourself cannot comprehend it. Poor show, Vin Diesel. Go back to filming the next Fast and Furious movie because that is all you're good for.

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 11:03 AM
No no no Harrison, you're not getting out of this one so easy, you told me to diminish someone else's credibility. I'm not letting you get away with this.

Anyway, to rebut your point:
Harrison Ford;3238922']This is the full, relevant quote. As Daniel Craig mentioned before, he does not want to target people who are mostly inactive, but rather, the ones who are coasting by and are almost inactive. They are two very different thingsSo what you're saying is that Daniel Craig said he does not want to target people who are mostly inactive. Correct?

which is exactly what I said. The "almost quiet" jibber jabber -is totally irrelevant. Why?
Or go after the low-lying inactive Vin?You'll note he doesn't say the "almost quiet" Vin. Nope, straight up quiet Vin, the most inactive player in the game up until today. So because it's an irrelevant detail to the point I was making, that's why I left it out.

Oh, and I liked your snide little attempts at taking shots at my intelligence though. Good job! I will rate them a B+, if only for the irony that you just made yourself look... uh... well. You tried. God loves a trier, doesn't he?

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 11:07 AM
or rather

let's say almost inactives are turkeys and totes inactives are mongolians

daniel craig says turkeys are bad and we should look out for them, but pursuing mongolians is a terrible strategy

he later says, hey, should we get that mongolian vin diesel

vin diesel is confused. why does daniel craig say we should leave mongolians alone, but then later says we should consider going after vin diesel for being a mongolian? because turkeys have smurf all to do with anything, vin diesel, proud mongolian, leaves that part out. there are no more turkeys to be found.

harrison ford, confused that there are no turkeys to be found in Vin's version of events and lots of them to be found in Daniel's, posts bunch of inane words, doesn't make much sense with aforementioned inane words, and then ORDERS VIN DIESEL TO DIMINISH SOMEONE ELSE'S CREDIBILITY god DAMNIT

who do you want me to diminish, harrison

who is it you are scheming against

YOU VILLAIN

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-07-2013, 11:13 AM
I did not order you to diminish his credibility. That is what you were actively trying to do yourself through unethical quoting behavior. I simply told you how to do it properly without making yourself a glaringly obvious scumbag.

I do applaud your attempts to turn this back on me though. Face it, though; you have nothing to go on and you're simply trying to emulate the angry success that Samuel L Jackson has had thus far.

I concede that Daniel Craig's comment does not entirely match his earlier actions, but then neither did Sigourney Weaver's statement that you should not try to live if you are town aligned. Regardless, your behavior is far more interesting than Daniel Craig's.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-07-2013, 11:14 AM
I am going to keep up this conflict though and try to explain to you in simple language what the components of my post were so that maybe you can learn something from someone who is clearly more intelligent and educated than you are.

[M] Eizen
04-07-2013, 11:18 AM
...You are definitely quite the character Vin.
Definitely making things quite interesting.

I wish you luck ford. You may need it.

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 11:18 AM
Harrison Ford;3238931']I did not order you to diminish his credibility.
Harrison Ford;3238906']diminish someone else's credibility That is a direct order, from you, to me. I'm afraid you can't talk your way out of this one, Ford.
That is what you were actively trying to do yourself Or I noticed a contradiction between another player's previous stated intentions and his intentions today and decided to ask a question. You'll note I did not say "Daniel Craig is scum and you should lynch him".
through unethical quoting behavior. I simply told you how to do it properly without making yourself a glaringly obvious scumbag."Unethical quoting behavior". Precious. See, there's a little flaw with your theory. How did you find out about that secret quote I tried so desperately hard to conceal? Why, every quote has a link to the original post in context! Why, my plan to destroy Daniel Craig by trimming down his quote to be more concise and remove the irrelevant parts has come unstuck at the first hurdle!

I do applaud your attempts to turn this back on me though. I'm not turning anything back on you. You are typing wrong things and being very unpleasant about it. I am educating you as to how incredibly wrong and silly you are and having a merry time doing so. But, if I were to turn things back on you, which also sounds like a lark, I like that you are attributing motive to me that is not there.
Face it, though; you have nothing to go on and you're simply trying to emulate the angry success that Samuel L Jackson has had thus far.Nothing gets past you, does it? Game's over, guys, I'm throwing in the towel. :greenie: