PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

[M] Elize
04-07-2013, 11:19 AM
Oh dear. This isn't going to end well.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-07-2013, 11:19 AM
Harrison Ford;3238906']Include the entire quote if you wish to diminish someone else's credibility and not your own, Vin Diesel.

Notice, firstly, the phrase "if you wish." This has connotations that directly contradict your claim that it was an order. Strike one.

Notice, secondly, the phrase "and not your own." This implies - although it is rather explicit I should imagine - that the failings mentioned at the start of the post ("Include the entire quote") have not, as you intended, diminished Daniel Craig's credibility, but instead your own. Strike two.

Notice, thirdly, that your name ("Vin Diesel") contains a type of fossil fuel that is contributing to climate change and is a sure-fire scum tell. Strike three.

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 11:21 AM
Harrison Ford;3238932']I am going to keep up this conflict though and try to explain to you in simple language what the components of my post were so that maybe you can learn something from someone who is clearly more intelligent and educated than you are.oh ho ho ho! What a ZING! I sure feel put in my place! :redface:

Cute inferiority complex you got there, Indy.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-07-2013, 11:22 AM
Vin Diesel;3238934']
Harrison Ford;3238931']I did not order you to diminish his credibility.
Harrison Ford;3238906']diminish someone else's credibility That is a direct order, from you, to me. I'm afraid you can't talk your way out of this one, Ford.

Again, somebody with a basic understanding of the English language should be able to understand that the relationship between words informs meaning. I am sorry that you seem to struggle with this concept, but you are doing an excellent job of spewing rhetoric and arguing. I expect you would make a master debater if not for the fact the topic is your own dishonesty.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-07-2013, 11:23 AM
Vin Diesel;3238937']
Cute inferiority complex you got there, Indy.

It's simply hard to feel validated when women today are more interested in the physical attributes of a man over the mental attributes. No matter. I'm enjoying this little scuffle and I expect you are too.

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 11:27 AM
Harrison Ford;3238906']So, Vin Diesel, we meet at last.

Let me tell you something. I am a member of the mafia and you will do EXACTLY what I say. I command you to diminish someone else's credibility and not your own, Vin Diesel.

Kneel.how do you explain this

i don't think you can somehow

NOW I AM GOING TO GET REAAAAAAL ANGRY (see? :mad2::mad::irked::frust:) BECAUSE IT WORKS FOR SAMUEL!!!! YOU BETTER TELL THE TRUTH OR ELSE YOU'RE A FORFEIT

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-07-2013, 11:31 AM
If you're simply going to resort to nonsense as your defense then it's a moot point. I find your behavior to be misleading and therefore suspicious, you find a series of words from my post - stripped of context - suspicious and am therefore a member of the mafia. Believe what you wish, it doesn't overly matter. So long as the actual town members can see that you are being moronic, I'm not in any danger.

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 11:35 AM
I don't think the rest of the town think I am being moronic. Well, they probably do - and should - but I like to think that my original joke, the one I am having to run into the ground so you get it, wouldn't have gone over their heads.

Anyway, I think you are a member of the mafia because you ordered me to smear someone's credibility... right after you confessed to being in the mafia. I think that is more than enough evidence. When Uma Thurman arrives, I will plead with her to assassinate you immediately.

[M] Elize
04-07-2013, 11:36 AM
If you're simply going to resort to nonsense as your defense then it's a moot point. I find your behavior to be misleading and therefore suspicious, you find a series of words from my post - stripped of context - suspicious and am therefore a member of the mafia. Believe what you wish, it doesn't overly matter. So long as the actual town members can see that you are being moronic, I'm not in any danger.

well that about settles it for me I've seen through your brazen code Indy, you're fooling no one. :colbert:

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 11:51 AM
And there you have it. Thank you Bruce, that is the smoking gun we needed to see this murderer hang.

All true townsfolk, I encourage you to place votes upon this vagrant at once!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3238863']First of all, fuck off Vin Diesel, I'm in charge. You don't bark orders at me motherfucker. I've been kicking asses since you were a cub scout.

Second of all, all of you fuck right off of Vin Diesel. Voting after low-activity players is all well and good but we have way more suspicious people to deal with than Vin Diesel. The next person who bandwagons on Vin Diesel is going to get an ugly surprise.

Where is Nicolas Cage and where is Will Smith? Get your asses in here.

##Vote: Sylvester Stallone

First off, do you have any idea how hard it is to keep up with this game when your activity level within the game is not as high as most of the others who are currently posting? With the new posts that pile up, it's hard for people like me to keep up. I am trying though, so I commend you for at least trying to get some attention on those people, especially me. Really appreciate it, Sammy. Really do.

Daniel Craig;3238899']
Vin Diesel;3238895']
Daniel Craig;3236458']This is always very important to remember throughout the game. Banking on people who are currently inactive is almost always a terrible strategy, and I'm glad it was said so early.A terrible strategy indeed.

Daniel Craig;3238847']The question now is do we go for the obvious dog Statham? Or go after the low-lying inactive Vin?Except for when it's not terrible! Surprise!

any way the wind blows, my friend.

PS: who do we go after? come on now son.

I would say that was a good catch if you had gotten my point.
I had said that going after people just under the radar is the best strategy.
I was also implying that at the beginning of the game going after inactives is just silly as that WAS posted at the very beginning of the game.
Nice try.

You're right, sometimes those playing just under the radar do tend to stay in the game longer. If you noticed in past games, the number of posts tend to drop little by little as the game progreses. Just an observation though. Not saying it'll happen in this game. But it's a good idea to keep track to those under the radar just as much as it is to look at those all over the place.

Bruce Willis;3238935']Oh dear. This isn't going to end well.

That I know quite well, Bruce.

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 12:43 PM
Sylvester Stallone;3238968']I am trying though, so I commend you for at least trying to get some attention on those people, especially me. Really appreciate it, Sammy. Really do.(i'm only quoting part of a long post that is relevant to my point ok guys!!!!) You want attention, Mr Stallone?

Well, okay! I have a question or two!
Sylvester Stallone;3237187']So, are we bandwagon voting for Statham? On Day 1?! Oh come on people. We can do

better than that.

##Vote: Steven SeagalWhat was your reason for voting for Seagull? Like, you admonish people for voting Statham as it was a bandwagon, which is a fair comment to make, yet Seagull also became a rip-roarin' bandwagon.
Sylvester Stallone;3238412']It was Neeson's lynch, which you are solely responsible for, because of your last minute vote switch. Why? Perhaps it's to save your own hide perhaps?(this is another quote I shortened down!!! oh no!! it was a question to Weaver btw if you want the context) Why were you riding Weaver's ass about this? Weaver knew she was town, and a fairly important role... why wouldn't she have immediately voted Neeson? Out of a choice of Weaver and Neeson, well... she knows 100% that one of them is town.

[M] Colette
04-07-2013, 12:49 PM
##Vote Jason Statham

ffs guys.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Vin Diesel;3238971']
Sylvester Stallone;3238968']I am trying though, so I commend you for at least trying to get some attention on those people, especially me. Really appreciate it, Sammy. Really do.(i'm only quoting part of a long post that is relevant to my point ok guys!!!!) You want attention, Mr Stallone?

Well, okay! I have a question or two!
Sylvester Stallone;3237187']So, are we bandwagon voting for Statham? On Day 1?! Oh come on people. We can do

better than that.

##Vote: Steven SeagalWhat was your reason for voting for Seagull? Like, you admonish people for voting Statham as it was a bandwagon, which is a fair comment to make, yet Seagull also became a rip-roarin' bandwagon.

It was Day 1, and I believed we didn't have much to go on against anyone at the time. When I saw the bandwagon on Statham, I went against it by voting Seagal, which unfortunately became one as well after my vote, coincidently.

Sylvester Stallone;3238412']It was Neeson's lynch, which you are solely responsible for, because of your last minute vote switch. Why? Perhaps it's to save your own hide perhaps?(this is another quote I shortened down!!! oh no!! it was a question to Weaver btw if you want the context) Why were you riding Weaver's ass about this? Weaver knew she was town, and a fairly important role... why wouldn't she have immediately voted Neeson? Out of a choice of Weaver and Neeson, well... she knows 100% that one of them is town.

She says she was the cop, which I did believe when she made the claim. However, she made that vote switch to save herself, which I found to be quite the scummy action as it is. Look, she wanted us to believe her? She should at least trust us to make the last vote rather than switching at the last minute.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-07-2013, 01:04 PM
I have arranged for you to be tonight's hit, Vin Diesel. Just so you know.

[M] Dee
04-07-2013, 03:11 PM
Vin Diesel;3238946']I don't think the rest of the town think I am being moronic. Well, they probably do - and should - but I like to think that my original joke, the one I am having to run into the ground so you get it, wouldn't have gone over their heads.

Anyway, I think you are a member of the mafia because you ordered me to smear someone's credibility... right after you confessed to being in the mafia. I think that is more than enough evidence. When Uma Thurman arrives, I will plead with her to assassinate you immediately.

I will not be making any day kills today. Ask again tomorrow. Reading through everything. :spin:

[M] Dee
04-07-2013, 03:15 PM
Vin Diesel;3238854']So, to catch a mafia. Oh yeah, I should probably point out I'm Official Town Leader now. Don't like it? Awesome. I'll make you like it. I'm a very persuasive man. I like rockets and also trips to the beach.

Let me pose a question to you all. You're a member of the mafia. Suddenly, a cop claims guilty on a friend of yours? What do you do...?

You panic and slap a vote on your friend because HEY HEY HEY I'M NOT WITH HIM OKAY I'M DIFFERENT

Before the claim:

5 [M] Sigourney Weaver : [M] Jet Li, [M] Dwayne Johnson, [M] Will Smith, [M] Nicolas Cage, [M] Sigourney Weaver

0 [M] Jason Statham : [M] Sigourney WeaverAaaaaaand after it:

Teddy Roosevelt;3237731']1 [M] Sigourney Weaver : [M] Jet Li, [M] Dwayne Johnson, [M] Will Smith, [M] Nicolas Cage, [M] Sigourney Weaver

6 [M] Jason Statham : [M] Sigourney Weaver, [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger, [M] Jet Li, [M] Nicolas Cage, [M] Uma Thurman, [M] Sylvester Stallone

1 [M] Dwayne Johnson : [M] Jason Statham

13 hours, 48 minutes.there's your shitlist right there kids. Mmm mmm mmm.

Not buying that, people being scum for believing a cop claim? No way Jose.

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 03:18 PM
I didn't say "everybody who believed the claim = SCUM!" now did I? ;) The numbers don't add up, for one! I'm just telling you how I anticipate a scum would act.

[M] Dee
04-07-2013, 03:21 PM
Vin Diesel;3239024']I didn't say "everybody who believed the claim = SCUM!" now did I? ;) The numbers don't add up, for one! I'm just telling you how I anticipate a scum would act.

There's too many names on that list that the only real argument would be this possible scum tactic, but its too Wine in Front of Me for me to buy into.

Diesel, you've been active today by a longshot. I think it's mass roleclaim time, starting with you Diesel. We have a lot of roleclaims in play, mafia will start going after these people. It's a safe time to be roleclaiming. Right now mafia has a choice every night, do we go after the Vig? The confirmed Psychatrist? Whatever Bruce is? Statham (if he is in fact telling the truth)? Etc.

It's time to show are cards on the poker table kiddos.

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 03:29 PM
You want to know my role, Uma?

Your request has been considered and I respectfully refuse.

One way to find out: Kill me. Either by your gun, the mafia's, the noose, starring in a movie called "The Pacifier"... I couldn't care how I die... that's the only way you'll know until the game is over. :)

[M] Dee
04-07-2013, 03:33 PM
Not just you Diesel, I want to know everyone's roles by this point. I've always wanted to play a game of mass roleclaim, I say this one should be it. Hell even if you're a bomb, make some shit up and get yourself to blow up when the claim doesn't stand up.

The ultimate mafia Texas standoff - a complete game roleclaim.

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 03:36 PM
Okay, I'm a Daykill Jester Bomb.

in other words

don't kill me or lynch me you guys! *giggle*

##daykill: Vin Diesel

what happens if a bomb kills itself

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 05:07 PM
I'm glad Uma Thurman wants to play the Role Claim Game but I don't think many others want to. I think that makes them scum.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2012/11/samj.png

But I don't like your roleclaim either Uma Thurman. You didn't kill me for which I am eternally disappointed. You also have not killed anyone else and if I don't see a daykill I might have to commit suicide or something because come on.

Bruce Willis has stated he wanted to lynch Jason Statham. I don't like Statham a whole lot now (nothing personal mothersmurfer), especially with the result Sigourney Weaver gave us. I am now fully behind Jason Statham being a member of the mafia. He's hung on for too long and I don't want to risk him making it all the way as a dirty mafia scumbag and be able to gloat about his deception and survival skills. Kill him now, before he becomes more powerful than we can imagine!

(That was a Star Wars quote! :excited:)

This is my reaction to Vin Diesel and Harrison Ford.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/18/Samuel_L._Jackson_TIFF_2006.jpg

I don't even want to deal with you pair right now. Cut your crap and focus at the issue at hand; finding the dirty pasta people. Harrison: Vin was being a smart ass because Jason did the same thing to him. Vin: Harrison's just suffering wookiee withdrawals or something. :confused:

What does smell off is this sudden Vin Diesel attack crew. Why? I voted for him yesterday because I could (inactivity), and Jason's had a vote hopping onto him most days for the same inactivity reason, but then suddenly today he's totally on everyone's radar. Misdirection is my thing mothersmurfers, and I can spot it a mile away. I really don't like Daniel Craig's comment, he shouldn't throw stones because something about glass houses. You're low-lying too man.

I really hope you guys play the Role Claim Game with me though, I really want to tell you my actual role. It's a real hoot!

Samuel L Jackson's List of Scum Suspects

Jason Statham
Will Smith
Harrison Ford

Those are my top picks for now, mothersmurfers. Now I'm hungry.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vs5WsMOQ6kY/Snrd1bRVIjI/AAAAAAAAAEc/EEDvMFwA1mc/s400/SAMUEL_L_Jackson.jpg

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 05:08 PM
##Unvote: [M] Sylvester Stallone
##Vote: [M] Jason Statham

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 05:16 PM
...Teddy, how many motherfuckers are left?

I count:

Samuel L Jackson
Daniel Craig
Bruce Willis
Jason Statham
Uma Thurman
Will Smith
Nicolas Cage
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Vin Diesel
Harrison Ford
Sylvester Stallone
Clint Eastwood

That's 12 motherfuckers. Unless you got a 13th hiding in your jacket, I just cast the lynching vote...

http://cdn.dstv.com/www.dstv.com/2012/News/November/Samuel_BG.jpg

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Well I suppose half isn't quite the absolute majority necessary for a speed lynch, so we might be cool. But seriously dawg, where's this thirteenth man the opening post for today mentioned? Don't tell me it's the fans, man!

[M] Elize
04-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Sam my man, before you end the day with your majority lynch, give a brother some input. Other than Jason, who is your number one mafia candidate? This is very important.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Uma Thurman I really wish you would have Daykilled Sigourney Weaver yesterday so we could've lynched someone else. I still feel dirty about that and your refusal to try and kill anyone except me is kind of confusing. You tried to kill me because I was annoying you. That's not a very good reason. But straight up suspicion you let fly by, even when it is tactically sensible for you to exercise your power.

Strange, motherfucker.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 05:25 PM
Bruce Willis;3239065']Sam my man, before you end the day with your majority lynch, give a brother some input. Other than Jason, who is your number one mafia candidate? This is very important.

Man, I'm not sure yet. It'd help if these motherfuckers played my game. I listed three up above, but even now I'm wavering on them. Clint Eastwood has been very decisive with his voting and has only voted for Jason when it looked like all hope was lost for him. I'd put that down to a buddy-tell, and I'd put him up as a scumbag who dodged the spotlight after the initial day (day 0).

[M] Elize
04-07-2013, 05:34 PM
Well okay then. In that case, for today at least, Harrison Ford! You get the Brucey Bonus baby. You will live to see tomorrow. But you're also going to be roleblocked. Let's hope that doesn't disrupt any well made plans you had. :flirt:

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 05:39 PM
Oh I got bored of the Harrison Ford thing a long time ago. We've moved on! Well, I have. Maybe he still wants me dead.

Supposing Statham is being honest, I don't think a Bus Driver or Nexus is responsible for what happened to him. Given that yesterday was Town-wide Roleclaim Day, the most logical claim of all would've been whoever was responsible for the switch on Statham to claim. They could've then said "Oh yeah, I switched him with Bleepy Bloop! Bleepy Bloop's who you want!" and we could've all laughed at a mix up.

However, I can't shake the idea of a Framer. I mean, don't get me wrong, Statham has to go and I will commit to that. The issue is that he had clearly made such noise as to be worthy of the Cop's attention, so he would also have been worthy of the Mafia's too. I also don't like how so many people keep saying "what a crazy random happenstance for this to happen! Ohhhh, mafia!" like they know something I don't.

He certainly has some form of night action as he knows he got roleblocked. That doesn't indicate anything to me, though.

Also, I am convinced one of the newcomers has to be scum. Yeah, I know I'm in that group. If the rest of you want to include me in your theories about that, go hog wild, but for obvious reasons I don't consider myself. I also don't consider commenting on this meta gaming - new people have their own advantage of coming in late. Jet Li was innocent. That leaves Stallone or Ford. It's going to be one of them. You may have noticed I've been shaking a few branches with those two and seeing what falls. ;) I suspect one of them has a town power role, and the other is scum. For balancing purposes, this would make sense to me.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 05:44 PM
Vin Diesel;3239072']
Supposing Statham is being honest, I don't think a Bus Driver or Nexus is responsible for what happened to him. Given that yesterday was Town-wide Roleclaim Day, the most logical claim of all would've been whoever was responsible for the switch on Statham to claim. They could've then said "Oh yeah, I switched him with Bleepy Bloop! Bleepy Bloop's who you want!" and we could've all laughed at a mix up.

Vin Diesel, you have made a damn fine point there. There's still gotta be some kind of switchin' role 'cause the mafia aren't generally in the business of killing their own, but it's doubtful they were responsible for Statham's guilty result like you said. I like the cut of your jib son, you can step on up to the Town Leaders podium with Bruce and me any time.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 05:45 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mciud3DrBs1rhs2z4o1_500.gif

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 05:47 PM
All you mothersmurfers out there should give me a role claim or some ID so I can tell who the bad mothersmurfers are.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4i1zp0Xd51r9eoylo4_250.gif

[M] Dee
04-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3239067']Uma Thurman I really wish you would have Daykilled Sigourney Weaver yesterday so we could've lynched someone else. I still feel dirty about that and your refusal to try and kill anyone except me is kind of confusing. You tried to kill me because I was annoying you. That's not a very good reason. But straight up suspicion you let fly by, even when it is tactically sensible for you to exercise your power.

Strange, motherfucker.

I gave you my role, not the full description of its power. It would benefit the mafia to know why I have not killed anyone else yet, not the town. Just trust I won't be killing anyone today.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 05:57 PM
Uma Thurman;3239079']
I gave you my role, not the full description of its power. It would benefit the mafia to know why I have not killed anyone else yet, not the town. Just trust I won't be killing anyone today.

Oh, I get it.

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/screencrush.com/files/2012/08/sam-jackson.jpg

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 05:59 PM
Well then, if nothing will happen... why don't you ##daykill yourself right now? ;)

[M] Dee
04-07-2013, 05:59 PM
Vin Diesel;3239083']Well then, if nothing will happen... why don't you ##daykill yourself right now? ;)

Did I say that nothing would happen Diesel? Shut your mouth and know your place ;)

[M] Apollo
04-07-2013, 06:01 PM
Vin Diesel;3238955']And there you have it. Thank you Bruce, that is the smoking gun we needed to see this murderer hang.

All true townsfolk, I encourage you to place votes upon this vagrant at once!
You're trying real hard to spread the target as many places as possible, as long as it is not pointed at yourself or your pals. Or, maybe even Ford is one of your own and you're playing up some ruse to protect him. I have no idea. All I know is after reading through the last few posts I don't trust you at all.

##Unvote
##Vote: Vin Diesel

You won this round because you always get everyone on your side when you first show up. My play and luck has been so awful in this game that this result was a long time coming, but hopefully my death will turn the game on its head and show you all that this is not as straigtforward as it seems.

Where the hell is the Bus Driver? He's pretty key to this. My only guess it's someone completely inactive like Will Smith.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 06:04 PM
Will Smith was here before. He voted for you, Jace. Things aren't looking too good for you, but if you flip honest then we have a Mafia Framer to chase. If you flip scum then we're half way there! So look on the bright side; your death will hold value either way.

[M] Dee
04-07-2013, 06:04 PM
We do not know there is a bus driver. There could be a nexus, or infinite number of possibilities. Hell it could've been something like we have a paranoid gun owner that the prostitute tried to roleblock. If there's one thing I've learned in mafia, is assumptions based off a single night's events always backfire.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 06:05 PM
Hell, I think everyone has voted for you at some point. Kind of limits the information we can glean from voting patterns, but nevermind. It's nothing personal, but we're gonna have to take you out back and put an end to this madness.

[M] Dee
04-07-2013, 06:06 PM
Yeah I'd like to vote for Statham, so just be award thats who I would vote for if it wasn't for the fact it'd push us into a lynch.

[M] Dee
04-07-2013, 06:06 PM
award? man I'm distracted should read "be known"

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 06:07 PM
Aw, go on! Don't be soft, plunge in. See how it feels to kill a man!

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 06:07 PM
You know better than to take anything I have said about Harrison Ford remotely seriously. If you're going to deliver a middle finger to me, you may as well do it for something legitimate.

I'm also not spreading the target anywhere. I've stuck to what I said I would do. You are mafia, I think, but you are not the only one. So rather than waste the day and say "Jason Statham is mafia. DONE!" and wait 'til tomorrow, I've put out some theories, questioned a few people... but not once (Ford the EVIL MAFIA MEMBER not withstanding ;)) have I directly accused other than you.

Maybe, of course, this is some grand scheme. Why, you're already a dead man. I could be lining up targets for tomorrow! Picking out names, waiting for someone else to pick up on the bread crumbs and then say "Aha! I asked that person a few vague questions yesterday! I am not bandwagoning!" and you just busted my ruse.

But then... I'm a leader, not a follower. :aimkiss:

[M] Apollo
04-07-2013, 06:08 PM
Oh nevermind, Will Smith voted for me. So he's not the Bus Driver.

The vote on me is too convenient. It was the easy route, with the guilty result and my erratic style. My guess is that, after losing one of their own in unintended fashion, they called in the big guns and set them straight on me. There's no easier vote in the world. So I wouldn't trust anyone who just jumped on me from the start.

Vin Diesel didn't do that, because he's more clever than the rest. He can't play exactly like his friends because that would be too obvious. But note that, with me safely in the lead (without his vote necessary), he turns his attention on Ford. Sending a little heat towards his mafia friend creates necessary distance. Their back and forth looks so contrived.

[M] Dee
04-07-2013, 06:09 PM
#yolo

##vote: Statham

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Vin Diesel;3239096']So rather than waste the day and say "Jason Statham is mafia. DONE!" and wait 'til tomorrow,

I just want to see what happens man. I'm too excited to care about tomorrow. We got a scum to flip! Plus, the sooner night comes, the sooner I get to use my new powers :excited:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 06:10 PM
oh snap! #YOLO MOTHERFUCKERS (reviver notwithstanding)

[M] Apollo
04-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3239089']Will Smith was here before. He voted for you, Jace. Things aren't looking too good for you, but if you flip honest then we have a Mafia Framer to chase. If you flip scum then we're half way there! So look on the bright side; your death will hold value either way.
Why a Framer? With a mafia death and no town death yesterday doesn't that imply a Bus Driver? I guess there could be both, but would really make the Cop useless.

My death only kills a town player with a potentially powerful role.

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 06:12 PM
Awww don't kill him. That's no fun. We could've dangled that last vote over his head and forced him to perform tricks like a circus animal for his survival. :colbert:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 06:14 PM
Joke's on you motherfuckers, I miscounted :bigsmile: That's still only 6 votes on him, right? 'Cause Vin Diesel, you ain't voted for him yet. Guess we get to wait it out :aimsun:

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 06:14 PM
So if my plan to distance myself from scum buddy Harrison Ford is An Actual Thing... wouldn't it fuck up the balance of the whole game to add not one but two new scum players?

As I said, I get you have to put on a song and dance, but really now, you're just being a silly sausage!

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 06:15 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3239105']Joke's on you mothersmurfers, I miscounted :bigsmile: That's still only 6 votes on him, right? 'Cause Vin Diesel, you ain't voted for him yet. Guess we get to wait it out :aimsun:...so the fate of Jason Statham lies in my hands?

DANCE LIKE A CIRCUS ANIMAL, STATHAM! :jess:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 06:16 PM
I have no idea how to use this gif so I will use it for this situation.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m48xrugA511rvr013o1_500.gif

[M] Colette
04-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Dude, I've been most suspicious of you since day one.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-07-2013, 06:25 PM
Mothersmurfers I got me a hot date so I'm going to leave you to it for now. Have fun while I'm going, and let me know how it all goes! :aimkiss:

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/screencrush.com/files/2012/08/sam-jackson.jpg

[M] Apollo
04-07-2013, 06:35 PM
Vin Diesel;3239106']So if my plan to distance myself from scum buddy Harrison Ford is An Actual Thing... wouldn't it fuck up the balance of the whole game to add not one but two new scum players?

As I said, I get you have to put on a song and dance, but really now, you're just being a silly sausage!
Who was the other added player? Did you just give something away?

Will Smith;3239113']Dude, I've been most suspicious of you since day one.
Why?

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 06:36 PM
Teddy Roosevelt;3236095'][M] Liam Neeson
[M] Dwayne Johnson
[M] Sigourney Weaver
[M] Arnold Schwarzenegger
[M] Daniel Craig
[M] Samuel L Jackson
[M] Bruce Willis
[M] Jason Statham
[M] Will Smith
[M] Clint Eastwood
[M] Uma Thurman
[M] Nicolas Cage
[M] Steven Seagal
Four names are missing from the list. They are the added accounts. (Stallone, Diesel, Li, Ford)

[M] Apollo
04-07-2013, 06:45 PM
Oh, I didn't know Diesel was added. That changes things.

Laddy
04-07-2013, 06:49 PM
Just over 10 hours left.

5 [M] Jason Statham : [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger, [M] Clint Eastwood, [M] Uma Thurman, [M] Samuel L Jackson, [M] Will Smith
0 [M] Vin Diesel : <s>[M] Jason Statham</s>
0 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger : <s>[M] Jason Statham</s>
0 [M] Sylvester Stallone : [M] Samuel L Jackson
0 [M] Clint Eastwood : [M] Jason Statham
0 [M] Harrison Ford : [M] Vin Diesel
0 [M] Will Smith : <s>[M] Harrison Ford
</s>

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 06:51 PM
Oh right, yeah, I still have my vote on Fordy. As mentioned previously, I think there's a 50-50 chance of scum there - I'll await potential roleclaims from him and Stallone - but the reason I voted for him was to make fun of his reasons for voting for me. :shobon:

##unvote: Harrison Ford

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 06:52 PM
or maybe he's my SCUMPAL and I am upset that Statham has rumbled me! dun dun DUUUUUN. :shifty:

Also we're nowhere near speed lynch Mr "Bad at mathematics" Jackson :tongue:

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 06:54 PM
BAD AT
MATHEMATICS

would be a better thing to have on your wallet now that I think about it.

[M] Eizen
04-07-2013, 08:25 PM
All aboard the bandwagon of fun and excitement! Weeeee~
##Vote: Jason Steakface'

[M] Helo
04-07-2013, 08:59 PM
Few people are saying anything about anything non-Jason and I want to go to bed within an hour. I've done my part for the town, I think I am making some ground on his scum mates, but now I'm going to be selfish because I want to see him flip before bed time.

Oh, and being the majority lyncher on him will feel good. :) Why, that's two lynches in two games! Aint that just a kick in the head?
##vote: Jason Statham

goodnight, sweet prince :aimkiss:

Laddy
04-07-2013, 09:01 PM
Day over. Flavor coming.

Formalhaut
04-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Jason Statham, Long Rest His Soul. :)

[M] Mom – Host
04-07-2013, 09:04 PM
"Well, Mr Statham, we've kept you alive long enough," muttered Vin Diesel. The town all took out their guns and shot him like hell, causing him to turn to Swiss cheese.

Jason Statham was a Mafia Framer played by Del Murder. Thanks for playing! Night 4 starts now and will last for 12 hours. Send me your night action before then!

[M] Mom – Host
04-08-2013, 02:03 AM
Upon the break of dawn, everyone gathered around the town and entered the town square. There he stood, The Fresh Prince, freshly hung on a lampost.

Will Smith was a Vanilla Townie played by Faris. Thanks for playing! It takes 7 for a majority lynch. Day 5 will last 24 hours.

Day 5 starts now and will end in 24 hours. It takes 7n f

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 02:11 AM
With two mob out time for me to do some post analysis and vote tracking...

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 02:15 AM
I'll give him one thing, The Rock managed to avoid an excess of voting. Hard to tell based on his votes where his partners are. He only really voted for Siggy and Seagal.

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 02:34 AM
Here's what we know for sure

[M] Liam Neeson - Bulletproof
[M] Dwayne Johnson - Prostitute
[M] Sigourney Weaver - Cop
[M] Daniel Craig
[M] Samuel L Jackson
[M] Bruce Willis
[M] Jason Statham - Framer
[M] Will Smith - Vanilla
[M] Clint Eastwood
[M] Uma Thurman - Vig
[M] Nicolas Cage
[M] Steven Seagal - Psycho
[M] Stallone
[M] Diesel
[M] Li - - Vanilla
[M] Ford

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 02:37 AM
Glad to see I'm still alive! Can we play the Role Claim Game for realsies now? I'm really wanting to share with you all.

First of all, though: Daniel Craig why were you at Will Smith's house last night?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 02:38 AM
That's what you know for sure, Uma Thurman. I don't believe you're the Vigilante any more than I believe I'm the Bomb.

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 02:38 AM
Next we overlay what I think I know...

[M] Liam Neeson - Bulletproof
[M] Dwayne Johnson - Prostitute
[M] Sigourney Weaver - Cop
[M] Daniel Craig
[M] Samuel L Jackson - Psychiatrist
[M] Bruce Willis - Super Doctor Thingy
[M] Jason Statham - Framer
[M] Will Smith - Vanilla
[M] Clint Eastwood
[M] Uma Thurman - Vig
[M] Nicolas Cage
[M] Steven Seagal - Psycho
[M] Stallone
[M] Diesel
[M] Li - - Vanilla
[M] Ford

Sam - If you did some crazy mafia stunt of hoping there is a Psycho and just so happening to be right, you win again. Instead I'm going to believe you are town and telling the truth.

Brucey - We know you aren't the prostitute, I couldn't kill Sam, you must be telling the truth.

That leaves, Nick Cage, Stallone, Diesel, Daniel Craig, The Govenator, and Ford for my possible mafia list.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 02:39 AM
Sammy is right: it's time for a massclaim, especially with thesane cop dead.

All opposed?

Assuming we go through with it, is everyone familiar with the popcorn method?

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 02:39 AM
Samuel L Jackson;3239282']Glad to see I'm still alive! Can we play the Role Claim Game for realsies now? I'm really wanting to share with you all.

First of all, though: Daniel Craig why were you at Will Smith's house last night?

What? I thought you said you where the Psychiatrist? xD

Samuel L Jackson;3239283']That's what you know for sure, Uma Thurman. I don't believe you're the Vigilante any more than I believe I'm the Bomb.

My bad. That's what I meant.

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 02:40 AM
Nicolas Cage;3239285']Sammy is right: it's time for a massclaim, especially with thesane cop dead.

All opposed?

Yes, I was for this yesterday. As you all know I am the Daytime Vig, Nick Cage, you up next for roleclaims?

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 02:42 AM
Oh one last thing. In case you all haven't realized yet, I can kill no longer.

LAST BIT OF ROLECLAIM

I only had one kill, which I squandered on my Sam attempt. I've been keeping up the ruse with the hope the mafia would target me instead of a more powerful role. Unfortunately that never happened and withholding that info from the town cannot continue as we're getting toward endgame.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 02:43 AM
Uma Thurman;3239286']
What? I thought you said you where the Psychiatrist? xD

I also said I was the Vigilante, Doctor, Ninja, Detective, probably some others I've forgotten. It's not my fault you guys suddenly believed me just because I acted like a motherfucker. :monster:

I also didn't say there was a Psychopath. I said third-party killer. Not a big risk to take, putting that one out there. All I'd have to do is survive Day 1 and I win :aimsun:

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 02:44 AM
Gah day zero/one was such a clusterfuck that I didn't have time to keep up with.

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 02:45 AM
Can you confirm. You are officially stating you know that Craig visited our deathed townie last night? No tricks? No traps?

[M] Eizen
04-08-2013, 02:45 AM
So, I'm having a ton of fun puking my guts out right now.
So sorry i can't play right now, but this is not nearly as important.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 02:48 AM
I can't vote for a man puking his guts up!

##Vote: [M] Sylvester Stallone

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 02:51 AM
Samuel L Jackson;3239296']I can't vote for a man puking his guts up!

##Vote: [M] Sylvester Stallone

At least answer my question! :p

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 02:54 AM
Uma Thurman;3239287']
Nicolas Cage;3239285']Sammy is right: it's time for a massclaim, especially with thesane cop dead.

All opposed?

Yes, I was for this yesterday. As you all know I am the Daytime Vig, Nick Cage, you up next for roleclaims?

That's not how popcorn works; we all say who we think is scummiest, and whoever the most people find scummiest goes first. After claiming, each person names the person to claim next. That way, no one person at any time has control over the claim order, and can't predict it. That way scum doesn't have any way of making scum go last--the later someone claims, the safer they are against counterclaims.

I have no problems going first, as long as the general consensus is that I'm scummiest, but I'd rather see Vin Diesel go first.

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 03:00 AM
I've never heard of popcorn :lol: I suppose it makes sense though.

I think Craig would be the top of my scum-list right now, but apparently that's not going to happen.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 03:01 AM
BTW, we should treat both deciding on a massclaim and deciding who goes first like a lynch: 7 people to agree on a massclaim, and 7 to hammer on who goes first.

So far we are 3/7 on a massclaim (Jackson, Thurman, Cage)

Votal on firstclaim us thus:
(1) Cage : Thurman
(1) Diesel : Cage

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 03:04 AM
@Thurman: so is your official choice for first popcorn me or Danny-boy?

I normally wouldn't poll for popcorn order before massclaim was hammered, but this game moves fast enough that I have to worry about someone hammering a lynch first

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 03:07 AM
I'll vote for Disel on the mass claim. His long wait on voting for Statham rubs me as "eh" and just some odd vibes.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-08-2013, 03:07 AM
My role has no special power, so that would make me a vanilla, correct? I don't think the rest of the others joined with me have power roles either, but I wouldn't know.

I see that Sammy has gone with trying to get me to speak out again today. Great job, my good man. Not trying to pull any ropes on me or the others, I see. ;)

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 03:10 AM
Yes or no on massclaim, Sly?

If yes, who do you want to go first?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 03:13 AM
BTW, I'll support a policy lynch on anyone who lies during massclaim.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 03:17 AM
Sylvester Stallone;3239310']My role has no special power, so that would make me a vanilla, correct? I don't think the rest of the others joined with me have power roles either, but I wouldn't know.

I see that Sammy has gone with trying to get me to speak out again today. Great job, my good man. Not trying to pull any ropes on me or the others, I see. ;)

You're my favourite! I want to hear from your more than any other. I don't like your seeming uncertainty on the name of your role. But we'll leave that be until everyone has decided the role claim order. I have no qualms with Vin Diesel going first as seems to be the general consensus so far, but I do want to hear from everyone. Don't stand me up, motherfuckers. I've been waiting days for this.

Anyone who doesn't want to play along now is getting the Samuel L Jackson look of confusion and suspicion directed right at 'em.

http://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/Samuel-L-Jackson-Hosting-VGAs-2012.jpg

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 03:20 AM
I'll be treating roleclaims out of turn as an attempt to undermine the popcorn method and thus a scumtell.

Sly was under my radar, but no longer.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 03:22 AM
Popcorn votal:
(3) Vin Diesel : Cage, Thurman, Jackson

Massclaim votal is the same as of this post

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-08-2013, 03:29 AM
Nicolas Cage;3239313']Yes or no on massclaim, Sly?

If yes, who do you want to go first?

Sure, why not. The more the merrier and easier to wipe out the scum as I always say.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/badc4b66cc403db2d477b739da1face8/tumblr_mksy7gIGOu1qiifhuo1_400.jpg

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 03:33 AM
@Everyone So far, 100% of respondents are in favour of a massclaim, therefore a post without a clear and unmistakable stance on a massclaim will be treated as a vote in favour of massclaim, and whoever has the most nominations for first when massclaim gets hammered goes first, so include a yea or nay and nomination for first in your next post.

No delaying a decision.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 03:34 AM
Goddammit, Sly, who is your nomination for first?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-08-2013, 03:36 AM
Han Solo, because I know he shot first.

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 03:37 AM
I honestly don't understand why we should popcorn. If Sam, Nick Cage, Sly, and Disel, who are all here I think, roleclaim I think it'd be just as helpful. I'm pretty much just for hurrying the process :monster:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-08-2013, 03:37 AM
No, I'm kidding about him, I want to see Clint go first actually.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 03:41 AM
Uma Thurman;3239329']I honestly don't understand why we should popcorn. If Sam, Nick Cage, Sly, and Disel, who are all here I think, roleclaim I think it'd be just as helpful. I'm pretty much just for hurrying the process :monster:

We should popcorn to deny the scum the ability to control the claim order.

4/7 on massclaim
Leading candidate for first claim is Vin Diesel with 3 nominations out of 4 cast

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 03:42 AM
Explain what you mean by "control the clam order"? If people claim ASAP shouldn't it be random? I love me some mafia theory.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 03:45 AM
Also Vin hasn't agreed to massclaim, it's Jackson Cage Thurman Stallone

Advocating a decision that affects the whole town without a simple majority is antitown, don't do that

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 03:46 AM
Random order lets scum claim first if they but happen to be online at the right time. Popcorn denies them that opportunity

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 03:48 AM
Listen to Nicolas Cage. We want to force the most suspicious people to claim first. Don't make it random or the Mafia will screw us. :monster:

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 03:51 AM
Frankly "random" order is not random, it's antiamerican since the yanks have probably all gone to bed

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 03:51 AM
Fair enough. :p

I'm going to have a busy day tomorrow, so I'm going to get my vote down for now just in case I leave and don't make it back for a long time.

##vote: Vin

I don't remember seeing much of him early on, then he starts piping up yesterday, telling us to "not just lynch Statham right away", then when he's clearly boned piling the last vote on him to end the day? Sounds like mafia trying to secure a position as a "helpful townie" while really just delaying the lynch of Statham hoping something will come and take the heat off him.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-08-2013, 03:52 AM
Vinny my boy does seem pretty suspicious, especially from his behavior late the last day. If he ends up having to claim first, I wouldn't mind seeing that. i want to see Clint go afterward if Diesal wins first.

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 03:53 AM
That was a lynch vote by the way, but he also gets my claim vote.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 03:56 AM
Uma Thurman;3239341']That was a lynch vote by the way, but he also gets my claim vote.

That's obvious in that you used official lynchvoting format; Teddy has to count ut as such due to the format.

Why are you stating the obvious?

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 04:04 AM
So there's no confusion since we have two votes going on at the same time? Three if you count the general "should we mass claim" vote. :lol: Chill, jump down my throat for something that makes more sense if you'd like :lol:

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 04:09 AM
Was I really jumping down your throat?

Or was I perhaps asking an eminently logical question?

@Everyone: would a townie jump to such a conclusion?

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 04:12 AM
Maybe it's just me, but saying someone is stating the obvious always seems like an insult of intelligence. I'm sorry if I've been improperly offended, I promise I won't add you to some Beatrix Kiddo revenge death list. :p

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 04:15 AM
I don't think this is an important focal point. Wanting clarity is not solely the domain of Mafia members, after all!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-08-2013, 04:21 AM
Nicolas Cage;3239346']

Not saying you would do that, but this scenario is pretty likely.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 04:24 AM
##Vote: Vin Diesel

Largely because I trust Sammy. Go ahead and vote me for sheeping, I care not.

Additional scumreads include Sly and Uma for potentially trying to smurf up massclaim, but their reactions could just as easily be explained by not understanding a stratagem that hasn't been used at EoFF before, so I'm not comfortable voting either just now

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 04:31 AM
Also @Everyone: what is your preferred alignment?

I'll go first: I prefer to be scum.

Poll: who knows my EoFF username?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-08-2013, 04:38 AM
Nicolas Cage;3239359']Also @Everyone: what is your preferred alignment?

I'll go first: I prefer to be scum.

Poll: who knows my EoFF username?

Is this a cruel joke you're playing on us, Nic? Who would want to be scum? What if you are indeed scum? That's just silly and just asking for an unwanted lynching for yourself.

Also, I think you might be TrollHunter, but that's just a feeling I'm getting from your posting.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-08-2013, 04:39 AM
If I have to play along, I would say I prefer town

[M] Elize
04-08-2013, 04:42 AM
Whoa whoa, don't read too much into it Sly. Just because someone prefers to play as a mafia shouldn't have any bearing on anything. Some people enjoy it more. I personally hate playing as mafia because there's too much to worry about. :redface:

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 04:45 AM
No joke, I see differences between players on their preferred alignment and those who aren't.

There are many reasons to prefer scum, especially if you see scum as just another team rather than the bad guys--and a lot if real actors prefer to be the bad guy even so

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 04:48 AM
So since Bruno didn't comment on massclaim, we're now 5/7 agreed on massclaim with 3/5 agreed on Vin Diesel as first

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 05:03 AM
Nicolas Cage;3239354']##Vote: Vin Diesel

Largely because I trust Sammy. Go ahead and vote me for sheeping, I care not.

I don't understand what I have to do with this.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 05:05 AM
Nicolas Cage;3239359']Also @Everyone: what is your preferred alignment?

Like I said earlier, Chaotic Good. In terms of Mafia, though, I honestly do not care. I just do not like the Survivor role, I find it distasteful. Otherwise, I'm game!

I am also fairly certain I know who you are Nicolas Cage, based on logic, deduction, and some mystic powers.

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 05:06 AM
Last post of the night before I sleep and then do all of the things I have to do tomorrow. My top two scum targets are Vin OR Cage. Note the or. I think between one of these two we will find a scumster.

I don't trust Vin because of his actions yesterday. It felt a lot like a mafia member trying to secure trust by making himself appear "useful".

Next is Cage, I feel he's laid low throughout the game of his 64 posts about 20 have come in the beginning of this day.

More importantly, I don't trust him because for a very, very intelligent player his logic isn't sound. I'd expect a townie player that is experienced enough to know sophisticated mass-roleclaim techniques to also be looking for suspicion through the best possible method, systematic review of previous behavior. Scum lies, the best thing to do is to look through a person's posts and look for a moment where a player has tripped up and contradicted his or her self. Cage looks like he's someone who looks like he's trying to figure out if I'm scum or not, instead of looking through my activity throughout the game, he's being going of stuff said in the here and now. My Day-Vig claim deserves suspicion, I withheld info for a long time not expecting to be left alive, this is the sort of thing that I expect a pro-town player to be bringing up. Sam's mention of my lack of using my role when I didn't confirm I could no longer kill made me trust him more, it proved he was paying attention.

Next there's this:

Nicolas Cage;3239346']Was I really jumping down your throat?

Or was I perhaps asking an eminently logical question?

This is the fence-est thing I've ever seen. To start by calling to question a purely emotional response, my tendency to take offense to things, just doesn't make good scum-seeking sense. The angriest isn't always the scummiest. But on top of that, you don't even take a stand! You instead beg the question to the rest of the town. I'm starting to question if you have any opinions of your own that aren't dictated by town reactions, except ones that are simply excused such as "I advocate a lynch to anyone who fucks up my popcorn method", taking your "choice" for lynch out of your hands, excusing yourself from suspicion.

Cage is probably top of my list right now so for that, I'll change my vote in case I get tied up indefinitely tomorrow.

##unvote:
##vote: Cage

(I'd still rather see Vin claim though. I think Nick would be a better liar and we'd learn less from his claim ;))

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 05:08 AM
*phew* And with that, good night I'm off to sleep!

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 05:18 AM
Like I said, Thurman: Don't sing it, bring it.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 05:24 AM
@Sammy Make a case on me . I don't care if you believe it or not, and I don't care if it's accompanied by a vote or not, but do your best to get me lynched today or in the future.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 05:28 AM
For the record, I've asked for a case on me as both town and scum.

Links available on request

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 05:59 AM
You're asking way too much effort from me when I consider you a strong contender for townsperson. You campaigned against Jason Statham in the face of Sigourney Weaver's behavior, too much for a member of the mafia in my opinion, so to me you are not a concern.

My case against you for scum is based on the fact that you have asked me to try and get you lynched. I don't get that and it's annoying because I just want to dick around and enjoy the fact that I am the bestest badassest motherfucker here.

Knowing techniques and being a good detective are not the same thing, and so I don't think Uma Thurman's assessment of you is any good. You're an academic primarily, but your field experience is increasing as time goes on and I am confident you will make an excellent hunter. I also don't think your logic has been that unsound throughout but what do I know, I'm just a kid.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2012/11/samj.png

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 06:09 AM
So you think I'm buddying Thurman and using shit logic Good start, but you can do better.

I thought of you as confTown when you were claiming shrink, but you've now claimed Spy/Tracker/Spy. Prove that I'm right to trust you or I will stop doing so. A good case on me would be your best start. I knoa myself that I'm not looking so hot right now due to my time online, so trying to show me as scum should be child's play. If you deserve my trust, you can do this

I'd now like to invite literally anyone to make a case on me.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 06:11 AM
Smurf, so drunk. By Spy/Tracker/Spy I meant Spy/Tracker/Something new

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 06:15 AM
Here's a list for you.

Samuel L Jackson's refined suspects list
Sylvester Stallone
Daniel Craig
Clint Eastwood

The three of them have been relatively inactive over the course of the game. Daniel Craig is sadly indisposed at the moment, which is a pain, and Sly has already pseudo roleclaimed, leaving just Clint Eastwood to join the party today. I'm gonna give you some individual thoughts on each before giving you my overarching logic.

Sylvester Stallone: On Day 1, voted for Steven Seagal. His vote fell at a time when it was clear Seagal was going to cop a lot of heat, but not late enough to simply be seen as straight bandwagon. A scum generally does not want to make the last vote on a player unless they can defend their actions when the person flips town. On Day 2, Jason Statham was done for. Sigourney Weaver had claimed cop and usually people side with the cop. He votes for Jason Statham in a post that was just, I don't know, weird...

Sylvester Stallone;3237725']I knew something sounded a bit fishy about Statham's role, and been reading through the day, and his newly recent claim for that "gunsmith" role he "won", it doesn't... I don't know, doesn't sound plausable, especially with that "cop" on his ass calling him guilty. I'm inclined to believe Sigourney.

And what's up with our confirmed shrink/doc Mr. Jackson? He's been pretty much absent the entire day? Is he taking a breather from an active Day 1 performance? Seems a little odd to me, so I thought I'd mention that as well. Anyway, don't want to forget my vote.

##Vote: Jason Statham
It's almost like "hey I'm paying attention, oh whoops here's my vote, look I'm contributing!" Day 3 he was right in the middle of voting Sigourney Weaver, but I can't really judge anyone on that as she just didn't endear anyone to her.

That took longer than expected. Okay who's next?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 06:17 AM
Nicolas Cage I already mentioned what I've claimed. Detetive, Vigilante, Doctor, et al. The town's entire reason for trusting me is that I said there was a third-party killer. You have nothing substantial and nothing of value. Now if you'll excuse me, I have more important things to deal with.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 06:17 AM
For the record, massclaim should include those who have already claimed for the purpose of policy lynching liars.

Last chance, Samuel L. If massclaim happens, liars are the most likely to be scum. If we massclaim, tell the truth when you're named.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 06:18 AM
Nicolas Cage;3239384']So you think I'm buddying Thurman and using trout logic Good start, but you can do better.

PS I didn't say either of that so I'm not even gonna try if you're not even gonna read my posts, your majesty.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 06:20 AM
@Sammy: I can't help but notice you're not voting your top scumread for lynch ir first massclaim. Why?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 06:23 AM
@Eastwood: Top 3 scumreads and why pls.

@Vin Diesel Same question.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 06:25 AM
Case of Daniel Craig

Voted for Jason Statham Day 1. Voting for scum mates is a good way to distance yourselves. He also voted for Jason Statham on Day 2, but only after initially voting for Arnold Schwarzenegger. Consistently voting for his team mate? Maybe, maybe not. Day 3 he jumped on the Sigourney Weaver bandwagon - despite being suspicious of Statham two days running. That's pretty strange to me! Yesterday he returned to Jason Statham but thanks to my mass deception/inability to count, he wasn't the lynching vote as he perhaps anticipated and so he didn't look as much like a hero as he'd like to think.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 06:25 AM
Nicolas Cage;3239391']@Sammy: I can't help but notice you're not voting your top scumread for lynch ir first massclaim. Why?

Because Vin's claim will confirm certain things for me. Important things.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 06:26 AM
Samuel L Jackson;3239389']
Nicolas Cage;3239384']So you think I'm buddying Thurman and using trout logic Good start, but you can do better.

PS I didn't say either of that so I'm not even gonna try if you're not even gonna read my posts, your majesty.

OK, I get it, you have me as a townread. What if you're wrong?

Imagine a world where you know me to be scum. How would you show it to your fellow townies?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 06:29 AM
Nicolas Cage;3239396']
Samuel L Jackson;3239389']

OK, I get it, you have me as a townread. What if you're wrong?

Imagine a world where you know me to be scum. How would you show it to your fellow townies?

I would vote for you and tell them you are scum and they would follow me because they believe I am some kind of lucky devil. I don't know; I would use evidence and logic and CALL THEM FUCKHEADS AND DICKBITCHES UNTIL THEY LISTENED. I would pretend to be Psychotic and therefore immediately correct on all assumptions ever made.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 06:41 AM
Case of Clint Eastwood

Not very active. Didn't vote on Day 2 at all, and on Day 1 he voted for Uma Thurman for probably no real reason. I don't know, he hasn't posted much and yet I still can't be assed going back through it all. On Day 3 he jumped on the Sigourney Weaver bandwagon, pretty late too. That could easily be construed as a positive; scum would have no need to hammer Weaver as she was doing the job for them. Alternatively though, the relative frequency of the lynchee being someone entirely different from the prime suspect all day probably had the Mafia on edge. Straight up voted Jason Statham yesterday because "cop said so." Which was right, I mean, but yeah, dodgy. Also Jason Statham voted for him at one point yesterday (and on the first day - distancing vote?) but this is all just basic stuff and I'm lazy.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 06:42 AM
I am glad that drunk Cage has seemingly gone to bed but

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me6gr3EsC81qzhppuo1_250.gif

Fuck you quiet motherfuckers. I'm going, you deal with this mess yourselves.

[M] Adama
04-08-2013, 06:55 AM
I don't buy Uma's only one kill vigilante claim. The vigilante is pro-town but it is also suppose to put the town on edge. Should one person have that sort of unilateral power? The role is a rare town killing role and to only have just one kill and waste it stupidily on the first day is bullshit when ain't shit been figured out. Why waste your one shot so early on?

Your claim somewhat made sense at the time with the Gameshow host but to not use that power or to blow it so early on seems to convenient. I made the mistake of helping to lynch the cop (but they didn't really do themself any favors) but I will not make that mistake again.

Basically, your role claim makes no sense.

<b>##VOTE: Uma</b>

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 06:58 AM
Samuel L Jackson;3239400']I am glad that drunk Cage has seemingly gone to bed

Because I'm making sense, or for some other reason? What is the other reason?

Why are you claiming a tracker-type role when your shrink-claim was so well accepted?

Your case on me is still shit. Do better.

[M] Gaius
04-08-2013, 07:17 AM
I've been busy, so I'm not as active as I'd like (this is usually my active time), please forgive me. I know you missed my brilliant observations. Hey, I've not always been able to articulate it, but I've been right a lot so far. Maybe because I'm watching how people are playing THIS game, not basing my observations solely off of what I've seen other people do in past games, since that's surely a terrible way to play (in more than one way).

I don't understand the point of the massclaim. I mean, I know what you all say it's for, but it seems like whatever you all think you're going to gain from it would be mitigated by how much it gives the mafia. Isn't our biggest advantage that the mafia lacks knowledge? If they knew what you all want them to know with this claim business, would Johnson have died via night-kill? I don't think this tells the town as much as it tells the mafia. If the town votes to do it, I'll do it, but note that I think it's stupid.

Is this massclaim thing something that normally happens or something? Does it work? I don't have an opinion one way or another on who should go first, because I don't know how this is going to tell me anything since I can't trust anyone.

To be clear, I'm against doing this, but I'm not abstaining. If I had a better role, though, I would, as should anyone left who has something worth keeping from the mafia.

Who instigated this, because it sure seems like a big ol' waste of time, and I just don't get why a town would want to waste time at this point. The mafia are reeling, keep them on their toes.

As far as who I think is mafia, I'm not really sure. I was right about Statham, and Johnson, but of who's left, there's a lot of equally scummy-seeming nonsense and possibly-scummy inactivity going on.

Question first, though: Would mafia still be lurking at this point in the game?

I don't know if this is true or not, but I would think that blooming late might be a marker for mafia, though knowing this, mafia should never behave that way. i.e. Diesel is either mafia or dumb in the way he lurked then came on strong late.

I really hope Jackson's not mafia. If he is...I would hope there's not somebody playing with us who's THAT GOOD. If he's mafia and we don't lynch him, it'll be so embarrassing.

In other words I'm sticking to the Jackson's pro-town idea for pride's sake.

Uma seems to be working for the town. I haven't analyzed all of her votes, but I don't remember anything outright scummy in anything she did. Her attitude's a little hard to deal with sometimes, but so was Weaver's and look what happened there. The only thing that bothers me about Uma is her weird 1 time daykill role. I know there's been a lot of claiming of weird-ass roles in this game, but have any of them actually been confirmed? Pretty standard stuff flipping on the dead, right? Yet I don't think that one thing is enough to paint her scummy.

Cage is either really drunk or mafia acting drunk in order to excuse potentially scummy posts.

I agree that one of the late-comers is probably mafia, but I don't know that any of them have given enough to the thread to really work with. I can't tell if Jackson really thinks Stallone is scummy or is just messing around or is laying some elaborate trap or is (the best ever) scum trying to (gently) get attention off of Ford (that's who came in with Stallone, yeah?).

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 07:24 AM
Yes, Im drunk. You seem to be suggesting that it's impossible for town to drunkpost. Is that what you're saying?

[M] Gaius
04-08-2013, 07:29 AM
No drunken Nic Cage. There's this conjunction. It's called "or".

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 07:33 AM
Aye, you said, and I quote:

Arnold Schwarzenegger;3239408']Cage is either really drunk or mafia acting drunk in order to excuse potentially scummy posts.

This excludes the possibility of both drunk and town.

[M] Elize
04-08-2013, 07:42 AM
Dear Arnie (and any others who are actually stumped by this), the reason Vin was quiet and then suddenly burst into life is most likely because the original player got replaced and there is now a new player using the account. It's not a ploy or anything like that. :redface:

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 07:43 AM
It should be noted that Arnie's response actually gives me a townread on him.

Pro-massclaim: (4/7): Samuel L. Jackson, Nic Cage, Uma Thurman, Sylvester Stallone[/b]
Anti-massclaim:: The Governator

Firstclaim options
(4/7) Vin Diesel: Samuel L. Jackson, Nic Cage, Uma Thurman, Sylvester Stallone[/b]
(0/7) Nobody: The Governaror

[M] Helo
04-08-2013, 09:04 AM
Yep, Bruce Willis has the way of it. I thought I made it pretty clear that I was a replacement yesterday.
Uma Thurman;3239339']Fair enough. :p

I'm going to have a busy day tomorrow, so I'm going to get my vote down for now just in case I leave and don't make it back for a long time.

##vote: Vin

I don't remember seeing much of him early on, then he starts piping up yesterday, telling us to "not just lynch Statham right away", then when he's clearly boned piling the last vote on him to end the day? Sounds like mafia trying to secure a position as a "helpful townie" while really just delaying the lynch of Statham hoping something will come and take the heat off him.Utterly weak.

Not even going to discuss the "oh no sudden change in behaviour!" lark again, but it kind of shows you've not even bothered to read my posts before accusing me.

Also, yeah "helpful townie" my foot. At no point did I say DO NOT EVER LYNCH STATHAM. I made it very clear that Statham should be lynched. There is no way on Earth Statham would've survived yesterday, so to say I was delaying it in the hope of a miracle is lunacy and you clutching at straws. Besides, if I was mafia, well, better a speed lynch and no discussion and you know it. Poor vote, sir, poor vote.

Anyway, I like the delightful irony in accusing me of "putting off the lynch of Statham". Remind me what you did for the past few days. Twice you were all ready to lynch him, and then backed down and defended him, and oh look, a mafia managed to survive, thanks in part to you, for several days longer than they should have. Didn't see me backing down yesterday, did you? I stuck to what I said I would do throughout. I think scum, when accusing people, look to scummy things they themselves have done, which is why you are accusing me of something YOU did to a much greater extent.

Oh, and now you have a role which you just can't prove. Ho hum.

##vote: Uma Thurman

Get lynched.

[M] Helo
04-08-2013, 09:08 AM
Nicolas Cage;3239393']@Eastwood: Top 3 scumreads and why pls.

@Vin Diesel Same question.Uma Thurman, reason explained.

Sly Stallone OR Harrison Ford - Because they the half of the New Four that I do not know the role of. As explained yesterday, I am convinced one of the new four accounts has to be mafia for balancing reasons. Jet Li town, I know I'm town. I think one has a town power role and one is scum.

Clint Eastwood - until his vote for Uma today has given very little away, but I'm not really up in arms. He's only really here to finish the top three.

[M] Helo
04-08-2013, 09:13 AM
One more thing.

I note your requests for me to roleclaim. Again, I have considered, and again I respectfully refuse.

I know my role. You lot don't. I think it is more beneficial to the town that my role remains secret for now. I am making an informed decision - the rest of you are not informed in your desire for me to claim. If you knew it, you might not want me to claim and regret having asked me. I may claim at some point, if I see the value in it. Indeed, I know of certain scenarios where I think me claiming helps the town. Presently, those scenarios are not in play.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 11:41 AM
Nicolas Cage;3239406']
Samuel L Jackson;3239400']I am glad that drunk Cage has seemingly gone to bed

Because I'm making sense, or for some other reason? What is the other reason?

Why are you claiming a tracker-type role when your shrink-claim was so well accepted?

Your case on me is still trout. Do better.

I want you to go to bed because your studies of technique are not being appropriately applied. You want me to make a case against you? Your fervent desire for us to try and examine your behavior - which will result in an immaculately clean record - is trying too hard. You are trying too hard to appear like a town member. Given your relative quietness up until this point, I say that it is a deliberate tactic to appear so scummy that nobody would consider you a threat, thereby confirming your innocence. No true Mafia etc.

Quit the shit. Just quit distracting the town with your inane strategy. Take care of the role claim and go back to being quiet, I will not suffer your nonsense for any longer than necessary.

I will now read what I have missed and continue commenting.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 11:57 AM
Vin Diesel is not going to role claim. We've tried, and he is refusing. So we ignore him and continue as per usual; we can still glean plenty of information on Vin Diesel based on the other roles claimed. I want to hear from more people, and soon, because I am getting very tired of certain individuals (not just Nicolas Cage, mind you :greenie:) and want to hear from the less active players.

Vin Diesel: You will have to roleclaim eventually, and time is running out. Tick tock, my man. Don't leave it too late or you might appear too scummy to return to the light side.

##Unvote: [M] Sylvester Stallone
##Vote: [M] Uma Thurman

I am casting a bandwagon vote on Uma Thurman, just fyi. Hey Uma Thurman, do you remember when this happened?

Samuel L Jackson;3239081']
Uma Thurman;3239079']

Oh, I get it.

Instead of intelligently pointing out that you wasted your shot, as most Day Vigilantes are One-shot and your "secrecy" clearly pointed to a "Hey mafia shoot me because I'm ~dangerous~" and revealed that you were now nerfed, I let you know that I understood what you were aiming for.

If Daniel Craig came and said "I'm x role and I was just doing y" we would have had some information. Some good information. I'm not a fucking Tracker. But I took a punt based on a very specific theory which you ruined any chance of actually functioning. I know you like computers so let me try this:

IF Harrison Ford is Mafia, and is being Roleblocked by Bruce Willis
THEN Harrison Ford cannot Nightkill

IF Harrison Ford cannot Nightkill
THEN Unknown Mafia Member Y must Nightkill

Given the operating parameters of Samuel L Jackson, Bruce Willis, and Uma Thurman being near 100% cleared (in my personal program), and the additional parameters excluding Vin Diesel and Nicolas Cage, all I had to do was identify which of the three remaining people I wanted to poke.

IF they panicked and gave a shitty explanation
THEN I lynch the motherfuckers

IF they acted completely unaware of what I was talking about
THEN it was a pointless exercise

IF they turned it around and attacked my credibility
THEN I lynch the motherfuckers

Theoretically I should be voting for Nicolas Cage for his assault on my role claims, but you ruined my entire modus operandi for today and I am just SO MAD.

PS just to be a complete and utter dick, this was all an elaborate ruse to see who would try and hammer you so I could sacrifice your ass in exchange for victory :shobon: But I'm not feeling particularly Town-aligned after the events of today and yesterday, so you all can go and stick it. :)

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 12:06 PM
Clint Eastwood;3239404']I don't buy Uma's only one kill vigilante claim. The vigilante is pro-town but it is also suppose to put the town on edge. Should one person have that sort of unilateral power? The role is a rare town killing role and to only have just one kill and waste it stupidily on the first day is bullshit when ain't shit been figured out. Why waste your one shot so early on?

Your claim somewhat made sense at the time with the Gameshow host but to not use that power or to blow it so early on seems to convenient. I made the mistake of helping to lynch the cop (but they didn't really do themself any favors) but I will not make that mistake again.

Basically, your role claim makes no sense.

<b>##VOTE: Uma</b>

Why does my role only having one shot "make no sense"? It's a common interpretation on the role. If you wanted to say that it was too convenient I'd understand that.

Cage you've gone from "I think your scum because I don't like your logic", to "I think yours scum because you sound ridiculous" which is never a very good reason for me to vote for someone.

##unvote:
##vote: Clint

Also of course I knew, you knew Sam. But I also didn't have to make it that clear for you. Hell I probably could've given you some small dick joke about my ninja blade and you would've understood it. My "revelation" was to bait out the last of the mob looking for an easy member to bandwagon on. Once again you were right about a member of the mob, as Clint deliciously took the bait and voted for me for just that. You damn bastard. Start being wrong.

[M] Helo
04-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Well, in regards to my claim, I will gladly claim if Stallone and Ford also claim. And they claim first. ;) I think one has a town power role, and one is mafia. I will gladly give up my resistance should they both put forward what they are.

The relevance, for those who have not been keeping up, is of course that we are the remaining three members of The New Four.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Uma Thurman I like the way we work together. I am still mad at you though and my vote will stay on there for at least another five minutes to show my disdain for your ruining of my gambit. :aimmad:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 12:14 PM
I also forgot to mention that Arnold Schwarzenegger is in my operating limitations as a "probably townsman." His run in with Dwayne Johnson - as I believe Bruce Willis put it - was unlikely to be a ploy by the Mafia to separate the two.

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3239451']Uma Thurman I like the way we work together. I am still mad at you though and my vote will stay on there for at least another five minutes to show my disdain for your ruining of my gambit. :aimmad:

Either way I don't particularly care - to be honest I'd welcome death more openly if it wasn't getting so late in the game. I tried to kill you day one because the moment I saw my role I wanted to shoot you and be done with the game. I've wanted to get to daykill you since you revealed me in mafia like four or something >:p

[M] Helo
04-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3239453']I also forgot to mention that Arnold Schwarzenegger is in my operating limitations as a "probably townsman." His run in with Dwayne Johnson - as I believe Bruce Willis put it - was unlikely to be a ploy by the Mafia to separate the two.:(

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 12:26 PM
It's the bald head! I swear!

[M] Helo
04-08-2013, 12:27 PM
Also I'm disappointed that Sam didn't get daykill vig. Can you imagine? I WILL STRIKE DOWN WITH GREAT VENGEANCE AND FURIOUS ANGER...

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 12:27 PM
Look I'm sorry Vinny. Just count this as one of your 500 fights that you gotta have before you can consider yourself a real hardass.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Vin Diesel;3239459']Also I'm disappointed that Sam didn't get daykill vig. Can you imagine? I WILL STRIKE DOWN WITH GREAT VENGEANCE AND FURIOUS ANGER...

I would have used it on the first person to say "what" in each day.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2hm3hn8Cg1qgs0jno2_500.gif

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 12:34 PM
:lol: At least this game has been entertaining, or I'd just be bitter that you didn't die.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 12:37 PM
Based on the logic I used above, I would have shot:

Dwayne Johnson - Prostitute - Day 0
Clint Eastwood - Unknown - Day 1
Liam Neeson - Bullet Proof Townie (and therefore would have survived) - Day 2
Bruce Willis - Uncertain - Day 3 :(
Samuel L Jackson - Not Telling - Day 4 :(

Well it was an alright run, I guess!

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 12:39 PM
You'd only get one shot. I blew my load prematurely. :colbert:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 12:42 PM
My one shot would have hit the Prostitute and I'd be a Town Hero. Also assuming I like, ghost shot someone on this day, you would've been it :aimkiss: BE CAREFUL WITH THE WORD WHAT GUYS.

But yeah, One-Shot Day Vig is a tricky friggin' role.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 12:49 PM
Man I am itching for something to happen. Uma, should I piss off Nicolas Cage by not only jumping the cue but also giving a misleading and at least partially falsified role claim? :D

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 12:52 PM
Maybe you should take that vote off me big boy :aimkiss:

However I don't think that will save me today. I'm an easy target Sam, I was involved with the Siggy lynch, and my "scummy non-confirmable role". Not every role can be confirmed :monster:. I'll admit, budging from Jason day 3 was my biggest mistake. I strayed from my usual way of thinking "Don't ever risk killing a cop if it can be avoided" because I believed Bruce. I guess that'll just teach me to always stick with my gut eh?

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 12:52 PM
You'll be leading this town alone tomorrow!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 01:10 PM
Oh right, I forgot.

##Unvote: [M] Uma Thurman
##Vote: [M] Clint Eastwood

Here's my plan. I am the only person any of you can trust. I would explain why but then I wouldn't be able to do my awesome role claim and that would ruin my fun, so I won't.

Please pay attention to this next bit. I am going to bold it so you can't say "oh but Samuel L Jackson I missed it." None of that trout, mothersmurfers.

Bruce Willis and Uma Thurman are Townspeople. You will cease voting for them and instead turn your attention to everyone else.

For you, Uma Thurman and Bruce Willis: I believe that Vin Diesel, Nicolas Cage, and Arnold Schwarzenegger are likely to be innocent. Vin Diesel, as the fourteenth player, would upset the balance of the game were he to be a fourth member of the Mafia. Nicolas Cage was a strong supporter of lynching Jason Statham and not lynching Sigourney Weaver, and his recent outbursts are clearly alcohol-related as they are stupid when compared to his cold logic otherwise applied.

I believe we have two mafia remaining; one original, and one added into the game. If I am right about the above three, that means that we're choosing between Sylvester Stallone and Harrison Ford as well as Clint Eastwood and Daniel Craig. I don't want to limit it to just these four though; the only two people I can 100% trust are you, and I expect you to discuss these theories with me.

The rest of you motherfuckers, I expect you to contribute in your own way. Unless you have some really damning evidence - like say, some kind of investigation on Thurman or Willis, I expect you will focus your attention towards something more productive.

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 01:19 PM
I agree with no scum vibes from Arnold. I pushed Cages buttons because he rubbed me weird in the beginning of today, but I agree it was likely because he was drunk. I'll give you a fair enough on the Diesel point, I'll look back through most of Eastwood's activities, as I've voted for him for his "UMA'S CLAIM MAKES NO SENSE" shenanigans.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 01:20 PM
I can hear my own heartbeat.

Why did Daniel Craig have to catch a disease?

Why has Sylvester Stallone not stuck around when I vote-prodded him?

Where is Harrison Ford?

How did Clint Eastwood just drop off the map?

How did I forget to talk about Arnold Schwarzenegger in my big post? I meant to reiterate the point that VIN DIESEL made earlier, bless his shiny bald head. Excited for that new Riddick movie? I know I am, but not as much as I'm looking forward to the high octane adventures of Fast and Furious.

Laddy
04-08-2013, 01:29 PM
​Goddamn. Lemme get a votecount.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 01:31 PM
[M] Uma Thurman (2) - Clint Eastwood, Vin Diesel, Samuel L Jackson
[M] Clint Eastwood (2) - Uma Thurman, Samuel L Jackson
[M] Vin Diesel (1) - Uma Thurman, Nicolas Cage
[M] Sylvester Stallone (0) - Samuel L Jackson
[M] Nicolas Cage (0) - Uma Thurman

There you go Teddy :shobon:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Ever since Dwayne Johnson and Jet Li died I've had to keep my own. The other day notwithstanding, I have been spot on the money! :jess:

Laddy
04-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Looks legit to me. 12 hours 30 minutes left.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 01:37 PM
All you motherfuckers better show up within the next few hours or I am going to go Lakeview Terrace on your ass.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 01:47 PM
I kind of want to kill Daniel Craig so that his player can get some rest. I worked out some numbers and, assuming we lynch a townie and the nightkill goes through, we've still got three lynches (including today) before we run into trouble in a set up with 2 mafia remaining.

I'm second guessing that myself a little, but I want to operate under the most severe of circumstances rather than the nicest.

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 01:54 PM
Clint Eastwood Analysis -

Total posts: 25

Day Five - 1 Post
Day Four - 1 Post

Where did most of his posts come from? Day Zero/One, about 13. I never like it when a player becomes less active as a game goes along. Smells bad - later on what you say becomes more scrutinized.

Votes and stuffs:
Day Zero: Arnold, no real reason.
Day One: Uma, no real reason.
Day Two:

Positive for Clint, agrees with cop. Sort of. She hadn't officially claimed at that point.

Clint Eastwood;3237670']I am willing to go with you claim Weaver. If you are what you claim you are then I think it is a more important role than Statham's role. Given the choice between those two I would choose you instead. But first we need to see Jason show up and throw down with nonsense and tell us more about what he picked, why and all that jazz. There is always the chance you are still scum and are just trying to survive one more day but there is still some time left.

No vote day two.

Day Three: Statham->Siggy, reason along with switch, "shit got real"
Day Four: Statham

Clint voted for Statham an OK amount, but ultimately has abstained from giving us a lot of info about himself through a lack of posting and more importantly, voting

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Been about 11 hours since Daniel Craig was dying from getting down with the sickness. Get Well Soon :heart:

[M] Helo
04-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Been doing some thinking.

Mr. Jackson, if I am reading you correctly, you are saying our mafia are:

Stallone/Ford and Eastwood/Craig.

I know your views, I'm still not entirely convinced on Uma Thurman because of how she acted around Statham. Something was weird there. And, look, sorry Kiddo, your roleclaim does stink! And Sam, I don't know if I can readily pass off Cage as you have. For me, it'd be:

Stallone/Ford and Eastwood/Craig/Thurman/Cage

If we look at the numbers game it'd be one out of two and one out of four. Numerically, It makes sense to me to try to find the one in the "new" set.

Of the two, I am leading more towards Ford as I think Stallone was the first to be added, and therefore the least likely to be scum. I think Li and Ford came in as a pair, and we know what Li was, so...

##unvote: Uma Thurman (who is a huge loser)
##vote: Harrison Ford (who is very rude)

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Vin Diesel: What do you propose we jab into Harrison Ford and Sylvester Stallone to make them talk? Force 'em to role claim, or what? I don't really know how to approach it at this point.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 02:03 PM
##Unvote: [M] Clint Eastwood
##Vote: [M] Harrison Ford

As an incentive.

[M] Helo
04-08-2013, 02:05 PM
Sly spoke up when I questioned him yesterday, so I think he seems willing to engage. Ford is more of a hit-and-run merchant so is trickier to pin down.

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 02:11 PM
Vin Diesel;3239497']I know your views, I'm still not entirely convinced on Uma Thurman because of how she acted around Statham. Something was weird there. And, look, sorry Kiddo, your roleclaim does stink! And Sam, I don't know if I can readily pass off Cage as you have. For me, it'd be:

Stallone/Ford and Eastwood/Craig/Thurman/Cage

If we look at the numbers game it'd be one out of two and one out of four. Numerically, It makes sense to me to try to find the one in the "new" set.

It really doesn't :p, but I won't get into that. Can you explain what you mean by the bolded part though? You listed 6 names then something about out of the four?

Vin Diesel;3239497']Of the two, I am leading more towards Ford as I think Stallone was the first to be added, and therefore the least likely to be scum. I think Li and Ford came in as a pair, and we know what Li was, so...

##unvote: Uma Thurman (who is a huge loser)
##vote: Harrison Ford (who is very rude)

Are you saying Ford needs to be mafia because Li was town? I don't think Laddy we can bet on such balance.

[M] Helo
04-08-2013, 02:20 PM
There are four new accounts who were not originally part of the game's set up. When I refer to "The Four", that is who I mean.

They are, in order I believe:
Sly Stallone
Vin Diesel
Harrison Ford
Jet Li (the second two added at the same time)

My rationale is that it would be very unfair to the mafia if all four were roles that help the town. That would mean there is an unfair bias in either the original set up or the new one. I am going to work on the idea that there are three town, one mafia. I know Jet Li is town. I know I am town - I appreciate the rest of you don't, but these are my own thoughts. I would prefer it if we kept to the idea that one is a town power role and one is a mafia role until they claim, and any speculation to the nature of these roles is to be discouraged as it could affect a potential false roleclaim. I will claim after they do.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 02:21 PM
I think you'll find Sly already posted a role claim of sorts earlier in the day, much to Nicolas Cage the Drunkard's chagrin.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-08-2013, 02:23 PM
I think you'll also find that the original Vin Diesel was the first player added, prior to Sylvester Stallone. :jess: Just a head's up, people might jump on you for that, even though as a replacement it doesn't really matter to you when your account went live.

[M] Helo
04-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Oh thanks for pointing that out. Interesting claim from Stallone. I will consider this.

I'm not the original Vin, I'm Vin 2.0! Thanks for the correction though, but if people want to jump on me for something that petty then it only shows themselves up, not me!

[M] Adama
04-08-2013, 05:54 PM
Harrison Ford seem like the most likely candidate to be Mafia of the late comers. He and Li came in after the Psycopath was lynched. I don't think it is unreasonable to think that with less deaths per night another mafia might restore some sort of balance.

Also, Bruce, why not give your brucey special to Uma. Wouldn't that prevent a mafia kill on her during the night phase?

<b>##Unvote: Uma
##Vote: Ford</b>

Laddy
04-08-2013, 05:59 PM
[M] Harrison Ford (3) - Vin Diesel, Samuel L Jackson, Clint Eastwood
M] Uma Thurman (0) - Clint Eastwood, Vin Diesel, <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Samuel L Jackson</s>
[M] Clint Eastwood (1) - Uma Thurman, Samuel L Jackson
[M] Vin Diesel (1) - <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Uma Thurman</s>, Nicolas Cage
[M] Sylvester Stallone (0) - <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Samuel L Jackson</s>
[M] Nicolas Cage (0) - <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Uma Thurman

</s>

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-08-2013, 06:21 PM
You want a role claim? Understandable, this late and with so much left to uncover. I am in all practicality a Vanilla Town, but that is not quite the extent of it. I am the Priest. I cannot cast a lynching vote, but in all other respects am exactly the same as an ordinary townie.

I don't like the insistence that I am scum based on Jet Li's alignment. We are not Brothers; my alignment and his are independent of each other and have no correlation. The idea that a member of the mafia lies within the four players added after the game began is sound, from a theoretical stand point. But you have to consider all the variables.

I received my account information partway through Day 1 and, at that point, Samuel L Jackson was the person of most suspicion and in my opinion looked guaranteed for the chopping block. Perhaps it looked the same to Teddy Roosevelt and he prepared two extra townies to try and balance things back in the town's favor what with the loss of a potentially powerful role. I don't wish to speculate on the Game Master's intent any more than that, but I don't think there is any guarantee that Vin Diesel, Sylvester Stallone or myself are mafia. The game, after all, is not necessarily balanced from the get-go.

[M] Gaius
04-08-2013, 06:29 PM
I don't think Ford is scum. I also don't like the way we're playing this out for two reasons. One, I don't like meta-gaming, and that's what this essentially is. Two, it's based on a lot of assumptions, none of which I'm comfortable in making, and I'm surprised you all are comfortable doing so.

I don't see anything in the content of Eastwood's posts that seems particularly scummy, but his voting record has some odd holes, and Uma's post sounds reasonable...involved early and then disappearing as the game goes along, that sound odd. I know people have rl shit going on but from 13 to 1 post per day is a big change.

##vote: Eastwood

[M] Gaius
04-08-2013, 06:30 PM
Ha, see you bastards, I was right. Well if Ford's claims aren't BS anyway.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Clint Eastwood;3239585']
Also, Bruce, why not give your brucey special to Uma. Wouldn't that prevent a mafia kill on her during the night phase?

I know Bruce Willis has publicly stated his targets (I cannot recall if he has done this every day or not, but it does not matter), but I do not think it is your place or anyone's to influence where he decides to use his power. Protecting Uma Thurman is all good and well, but if the Mafia know she is being protected, they won't target her. I don't suppose you would mind lowering the pool of potential targets of a night, what with being one of the people carrying out the kills.

You had just voted for Uma Thurman, and now, suddenly, you are content with her being protected. That seems a little strange to me, considering you claimed her role claim made no sense. I also dislike the way you approached the vote, apologizing for helping to lynch the cop and vowing not to do it again, as if you could be sure Uma Thurman was guilty and everything was going to be okay because you said so.

It is convenient that you are the person with the next highest amount of votes, as killing you will help me live through the day and bring the town one step closer to victory. If anyone desires further justification for my vote on Clint Eastwood, look to the points made by Uma Thurman and Samuel L Jackson, both confirmed townspeople as far as I am concerned.

##Vote: Clint Eastwood

[M] Helo
04-08-2013, 06:32 PM
well, I am an honest man. I said I'd claim if the other two did so here goes nothin'

Vanilla Town. (I'm not bothering with colours or bold, sorry!)

Now you all know why I was reluctant to claim before - because I don't think Vanillas should claim except in extreme circumstances.

To explain: My theory was, for symmetry: Vanilla, Vanilla, Power role, Mafia. Or, and I did not initially disclose this as I did not want someone claiming it, Vanilla, Vanilla, Power role, Harmful Town Role (Bomb, Beloved Princess, etc).

Vanilla, Vanilla, Priest, Vanilla? That doesn't make much sense to me. If it's true, then, LADDY :argh:

[M] Gaius
04-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Well the priest isn't really a power role is it? I mean it's really kind of a diminished townie, so it could work if Laddy thought the mafia already had enough power.

If this is true, it could also mean that there were already 4 mafia in the game, even before the new guys came in, which sounds imbalanced but if the town had enough crazy powerful roles, it could work.

Might even be why Laddy brought in the new guys.

[M] Elize
04-08-2013, 06:40 PM

Because Clint old bean, doing that would require me to actually want to prevent a mafia kill on Uma during the night phase. But to tell you the truth, I wouldn't miss her if she was gone. :redface:

Besides I've got a couple of other ideas bouncing around my head for that at the moment. Anyone know how much time is left in the day?

[M] Helo
04-08-2013, 06:43 PM
When you say 4 mafia, Arnold, is that 4 scum or 4 mafia? The reason I ask, is of course, the Psychopath. I'd find it hard to believe there's 4 mafia and a Psychopath on top. Also, worth nothing that Ford and Li came in after the Psychopath died.

Also, to comment on meta-gaming. Eh, a little bit. It's dodgy ground. However, it's a dick move from a host to add new players in after the kick off. Not that I'm complaining, Laddy! I get why you did it and it makes sense. But, if you want to add them as a gameplay element, the actual addition itself has to be a gameplay element too, if that makes sense. You can't really avoid it and treat them as Just Another Person. There's an advantage to coming in late, and this is a disadvantage of it.

[M] Gaius
04-08-2013, 06:45 PM
6 hours? 8 hours? I think somewhere in there, though now that I think about it I really have no idea. I'll go back and find out lol.

If this is true, it could also mean that there were already 4 mafia in the game, even before the new guys came in, which sounds imbalanced but if the town had enough crazy powerful roles, it could work.

Might even be why Laddy brought in the new guys.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-08-2013, 06:46 PM
Vin Diesel: It could be that one of the three of us is lying, but I am reluctant to pursue that line of thinking. Personally, I have no suspicion on either you or Sylvester Stallone, and obviously would prefer not to die in order to prove my role.

If there were four members of the mafia present at the beginning, then the addition of four more townies would theoretically balance things better. At the very least, we know that the original members house at least one member of the mafia. Four town aligned roles could easily have been added with the idea that suspicion would automatically follow them due to perceived imbalance. Again, speculating on the Game Master's intent can easily lead us astray and none can be sure of it barring the man himself.

I feel a better strategy is to focus on the original cast members and who is the most likely to be mafia aligned there, but given the general support of the "mafia hidden in the new guys" theory, I'm afraid that it might be one of us - looking most like me at the moment - stepping up to the gallows this afternoon.

[M] Gaius
04-08-2013, 06:46 PM
Ignore the last bit, that was from an earlier post, was still in quick reply box.

[M] Gaius
04-08-2013, 06:48 PM
The problem with killing the new guys is that, after the first one dies, then the next lynch would have to be another new guy, and then the last if each pops pro-town. So it's a big risk because if none of them are scum, then that's -3 town.

[M] Gaius
04-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Also, this day began at 6:03 pst, so will be over in uh, 7 hours and 12 minutes

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 06:56 PM
I'm not going to meta game this. It's too risky. Too much of a shot in the dark.

Bruce Willis;3239640']

Because Clint old bean, doing that would require me to actually want to prevent a mafia kill on Uma during the night phase. But to tell you the truth, I wouldn't miss her if she was gone. :redface:

Besides I've got a couple of other ideas bouncing around my head for that at the moment. Anyone know how much time is left in the day?

I won't miss you either Brucy-wucy.

[M] Dee
04-08-2013, 06:58 PM
Sticking with Clint. I agree with Arnold, it's useless wanting to go through and lynch every new guy. Could one of them be lying? Sure, but so could one of the old guys. I'd love Clint to also claim since he's tied for the lead of the lynch.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Arnold's suggestion seems very reasonable, and I do agree that it's very risky to look within us new guys for one of the mafia, if one was to be within them. I have been looking at Clint for quite awhile, and I feel he's the most suspicious out of everyone today. I'll go place a vote on him.

##Vote: Clint Eastwood

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-08-2013, 07:28 PM
I need to sleep, but I will try to return before the end of the day to answer any queries that may have arisen or, if the case may be, defend myself. I urge you to consider the point both Arnold and myself have raised, and to look for mafia within the original players as to limit the potential for mislynching. Good luck until I return.

Laddy
04-08-2013, 07:57 PM
[M] Harrison Ford (3) - Vin Diesel, Samuel L Jackson, Clint Eastwood
[M] Uma Thurman (0) - <s>Clint Eastwood</s>, <s>Vin Diesel</s>, <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Samuel L Jackson</s>
[M] Clint Eastwood (4) - Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Harrison Ford, Uma Thurman, <s>Samuel L Jackson, </s>
[M] Vin Diesel (1) - <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Uma Thurman</s>, Nicolas Cage
[M] Sylvester Stallone (0) - <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Samuel L Jackson</s>
[M] Nicolas Cage (0) - <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Uma Thurman</s>

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-08-2013, 08:07 PM
6th vote is hammer, yes?

Not liking how quickly the Eastwood wagon piled up.

[M] Eizen
04-08-2013, 09:09 PM
I'm sorry I've been so inactive guys.
I was puking my guts out all till 4am last night, and I still feel like crap.
I'll be back soon enough... Can't exactly play mafia in this condition.

[M] Adama
04-09-2013, 12:11 AM
I disagree and think Meta gaming is fine. Sorry that you don't but I think Ford is an additional member. I still don't buy Uma's claim either. Just like when Jason claimed gunsmith powers and that Weaver had a gun. I view them as similar as the proof is there that they "did" something. Statham knew weaver was a cop so that was an easy claim to make. In this case I think Uma is claiming a role that likely doesn't exist and how convenient that she and 10 other people already for really reals used up their one and only chance in stupid shenanigans on day 1.

[M] Adama
04-09-2013, 12:12 AM
I also think the mafia possibly targeted me on night one and nothing happened as a result of my role.

[M] Dee
04-09-2013, 12:21 AM
Your goose is cooked Clint and your grabbing for straws. Where was this skepticism of my claim when I first piped up? You seemed to switch to Siggy because of me and Bruce's claims, there was no questioning the day vig claim then.

[M] Dee
04-09-2013, 12:21 AM
Clint Eastwood;3239795']I also think the mafia possibly targeted me on night one and nothing happened as a result of my role.

What does this actually mean?

[M] Adama
04-09-2013, 12:38 AM
Uma Thurman;3239796']Your goose is cooked Clint and your grabbing for straws. Where was this skepticism of my claim when I first piped up? You seemed to switch to Siggy because of me and Bruce's claims, there was no questioning the day vig claim then.

I should have thought about it more at the time but I do not have time reversal powers.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-09-2013, 12:53 AM
Clint Eastwood;3239795']I also think the mafia possibly targeted me on night one and nothing happened as a result of my role.

Bruce said he used his Brucey Bonus on Sam on Day 1, and that gave Sam protection that night. It's possible you may have been targeted, but it seemed that Sam was a bigger target because of his role for getting the 3rd party lynched.

[M] Adama
04-09-2013, 01:01 AM
Sylvester Stallone;3239800']

Bruce said he used his Brucey Bonus on Sam on Day 1, and that gave Sam protection that night. It's possible you may have been targeted, but it seemed that Sam was a bigger target because of his role for getting the 3rd party lynched.

If he is the psych like everyone thought he was then he would have gain regular doctor powers and could have just protected himself at night. Since everyone thought that why target the guy who can protect himself?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-09-2013, 01:07 AM
Clint Eastwood;3239801']
Sylvester Stallone;3239800']

If he is the psych like everyone thought he was then he would have gain regular doctor powers and could have just protected himself at night. Since everyone thought that why target the guy who can protect himself?

You do seem to have forgotten aobut the mafia Prostitute.

[M] Dee
04-09-2013, 01:15 AM
There are a large number of reasons why there were no kills the first night. We also had a bulletproof townie that could've been targeted. If you are saving some sort of roleclaim and planning to use night 1's no death as "proof" it won't be sufficient.

[M] Gaius
04-09-2013, 01:52 AM
So are we solid on Eastwood? I'd hoped that the bigwigs would speak up at some point, but nobody's really talking. 2/4 of the votes on him are late-comers who haven't contributed much in the way of actually analyzing what's going on. I think I trust Uma, but then again I trust Jackson too, and his vote is on Ford. I've been following my gut so far, and it's been good to me, but I also don't trust my judgement on these things so far as to be a deciding factor, especially after I screwed up with Weaver. I'm tempted to drop my vote so there's a tie between Ford and Eastwood and someone who knows better what's going on can make a more informed decision. This isn't nearly as clear a situation as Statham was.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-09-2013, 03:04 AM
I did not protect myself Night One. I protected Bruce Willis. Just as I have done every single night thus far :aimkiss:

[M] Dee
04-09-2013, 03:05 AM
Isn't this day over?

[M] Dee
04-09-2013, 03:06 AM
Samuel L Jackson;3239843']I did not protect myself Night One. I protected Bruce Willis. Just as I have done every single night thus far :aimkiss:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lofeg51mWF1qikhz3o1_500.gif

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-09-2013, 03:07 AM
##Unvote: [M] Harrison Ford

I'm willing to give the added in players a break. As Arnold Schwarzenegger said, if we lynch one of those guys and they flip town, then we have to lynch them all until we find this mysterious Mafia member. Too big a risk; that would be the three mislynches I mentioned with a remote chance of actually hitting scum.

If we're going to lynch "randomly" until we hit someone, I would say we do Clint Eastwood, Daniel Craig, and Nicolas Cage as they're more likely to contain one scum member in their ranks.

[M] Dee
04-09-2013, 03:09 AM
Sounds like we can all agree on Eastwood? :P

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-09-2013, 03:14 AM
Time is up, so Eastwood is up whether we like it or not. I'd have liked him to come back and try to argue his way out of it some more so I could see if he'd slip. His posts seem to indicate a claim of Doctor but at this point I would've preferred he say that straight up so we could lynch someone else on policy. An additional Doctor, if true, means we have 3 people protected at night, with the added bonus of Bruce possibly role-blocking a night kill attempt.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-09-2013, 03:14 AM
HOW IS HIS BEARD MOVING LIKE THAT

[M] Dee
04-09-2013, 03:17 AM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/022012/1329933589_pai_mei_beard_flick.gif

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-09-2013, 03:18 AM
Okay, that makes a lot more sense.

Laddy
04-09-2013, 03:22 AM
Yeah. Sorry, I was in class. Day over. Flavor coming.

[M] Dee
It is time!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
So my tentative plan for tomorrow's action is to lynch Daniel Craig. Role claims, night results, and other arguments notwithstanding, Daniel Craig is a straightforward roll of the dice with the added bonus of helping the sick player get some rest. He's not exactly going to benefit the team if he's laid up in bed.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-09-2013, 03:23 AM
Oooh dang I have my fingers crossed!

[M] Mom – Host
04-09-2013, 03:27 AM
Clint Eastwood was yammering away at his empty Obama chair. Little did he realize, he garnered quite an audience. People were mocking him, insisting he was crazy. Then President Obama came, took the chair, and smashed it over poor Clint's head. He died instantly.

Clint Eastwood was a Naive Doctor played by edzxcvbnm. Thanks for playing!

Night 5 starts now and will last 12 hours. Send your night actions in!

[M] Mom – Host
04-09-2013, 06:57 PM
Click. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1GadTfGFvU)

Nic Cage was a Mafia Goon played by Citizen Bleys. Thanks for playing!

Day 6 starts now and will last for 24 hours.

[M] Helo
04-09-2013, 07:01 PM
Hahahaha fuck yes. I assume a Janitor is responsible for the lack of info.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-09-2013, 07:13 PM
Wow, another mafia night kill. Could be one, or perhaps a Bus Driver like someone mentioned before? We still haven't figured out why Dwayne died that other night.

[M] Helo
04-09-2013, 07:17 PM
Oh, haha, I didn't realise that was a spoiler. :shobon:

I don't know who keeps doing it, but someone is absolutely pushing the mafia's shit in. MVP for whoever that is.

[M] Gaius
04-09-2013, 08:07 PM
Wow. The mafia is better at killing themselves than we are at killing them. This is such a mindfuck.

Either one of our guys is a super genius orchestrating these things or some other weirdness is going on.

Regardless, down to one!

[M] Helo
04-09-2013, 08:18 PM
See here's the kicker - No Godfather. Now, unless Laddy is subverting the famous tradition, that means there was no Godfather in the original mafia... or the original mafia consisted of four.