PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

[M] Gaius
04-10-2013, 12:34 AM
Diesel, what do you mean about no godfather and the "original mafia." I don't understand what you're getting at.

Also, where's Willis been? I'm trying to decide if his absence is scummy. He missed all of yesterday as far as I can tell, and he hasn't been here today. Life could have got to him, I guess, but it's some odd timing, and he's been kind of an oddball from the beginning. I know you said he's clean Jackson, but I don't know if that's a feint, or you being a smartass, or you being serious, or what. I don't want to go after him though because I'm afraid he's the puppetmaster, as enigmatic as he's been and as powerful as his power is. Whoever that person is can't die. I hope you smarter players know who it is and are protecting him.

Need some other people to speak up! We're close to a win, but we don't want to slip up and give the mafia any room.

[M] Gaius
04-10-2013, 12:49 AM
After giving it a little more thought, I'm pretty sure my Willis fears are unfounded. I don't think a mafia member, especially as the lone remaining member, would disappear like this, precisely because it seems scummy and I'm sure mafia at this stage want to avoid any semblance of dirtiness. Wish he'd show up though. I know my vote may not seem to matter to the more experienced players, but dammit I still want to play and be involved, and to do that (without screwing up) it helps to have everyone else involved too.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-10-2013, 01:18 AM
##Vote: [M] Daniel Craig

This makes sense to me.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-10-2013, 01:44 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger - your vote definitely matters regardless of whether you are a rookie or not. It's a team effort to bring down the scum, though mad props to whoever is single-handedly night killing the motherfuckers. I'd like to lynch just one of them though.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-10-2013, 02:05 AM
I am fairly certain that this account is accurate. Only coloured the things we know for sure.

Day 0

[M] Arnold Schwarzenegger (5) - Samuel L Jackson, Jason Statham, Nicolas Cage, Will Smith, Jason Statham, Clint Eastwood
[M] Clint Eastwood (3) - Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson, Steven Seagal, Arnold Schwarzenegger
[M] Will Smith (1) - Liam Neeson
[M] Steven Seagal (1) - Sigourney Weaver
[M] Jason Statham (1) - Daniel Craig
[M] Samuel L Jackson (0) - Steven Seagal
[M] Daniel Craig (0) - Nicolas Cage
[M] Vin Diesel (0) - Jason Statham

Day 1

[M] Steven Seagal (5) - Uma Thurman, Jason Statham, Nicolas Cage, Sigourney Weaver, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Uma Thurman, Sigourney Weaver
[M] Jason Statham (3) - Daniel Craig, Samuel L Jackson, Sigourney Weaver, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Uma Thurman, Steven Seagal
[M] Dwayne Johnson (2) - Bruce Willis, Liam Neeson
[M] Uma Thurman (1) - Clint Eastwood
[M] Bruce Willis (1) - Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis, Sigourney Weaver
[M] Samuel L Jackson (1) - Jason Statham, Uma Thurman, Arnold Schwarzenegger
[M] Arnold Schwarzenegger (1) - Samuel L Jackson, Daniel Craig, Nicolas Cage
[M] Liam Neeson (0) - Jason Statham
[M] Will Smith (0) - Jason Statham
[M] Nicolas Cage (0) - Jason Statham
[M] Clint Eastwood (0) - Steven Seagal

Day 2

[M] Jason Statham (4) - Sigourney Weaver, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jet Li, Nicolas Cage, Uma Thurman, Sylvester Stallone, Sigourney Weaver
[M] Liam Neeson (3) - Jason Statham, Vin Diesel, Jason Statham, Sigourney Weaver
[M] Sigourney Weaver (2) - Jet Li, Dwayne Johnson, Will Smith, Nicolas Cage, Sigourney Weaver, Jason Statham, Harrison Ford
[M] Uma Thurman (1) - Liam Neeson
[M] Harrison Ford (1) - Samuel L Jackson
[M] Dwayne Johnson (1) - Jason Statham, Jason Statham, Bruce Willis
[M] Vin Diesel (0) - Jason Statham

Day 3

[M] Sigourney Weaver (8) - Bruce Willis, Harrison Ford, Daniel Craig, Jason Statham, Uma Thurman, Sylvester Stallone, Clint Eastwood, Arnold Schwarzenegger
[M] Jason Statham (3) - Will Smith, Sigourney Weaver, Uma Thurman, Clint Eastwood, Nicolas Cage
[M] Vin Diesel (1) - Samuel L Jackson, Jason Statham
[M] Dwayne Johnson (0) - Jason Statham, Jason Statham, Arnold Schwarzenegger
[M] Samuel L Jackson (0) - Jason Statham

Day 4

[M] Jason Statham (7) - Arnold Schwarzenegger, Clint Eastwood, Will Smith, Samuel L Jackson, Uma Thurman, Daniel Craig, Vin Diesel
[M] Vin Diesel (2) - Jason Statham, Harrison Ford, Jason Statham
[M] Arnold Schwarzenegger (0) - Jason Statham
[M] Sylvester Stallone (0) - Samuel L Jackson
[M] Will Smith (0) - Harrison Ford
[M] Clint Eastwood (0) - Jason Statham
[M] Harrison Ford (0) - Vin Diesel

Day 5

[M] Clint Eastwood (4) - Uma Thurman, Samuel L Jackson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Harrison Ford, Sylvester Stallone
[M] Harrison Ford (2) - Vin Diesel, Samuel L Jackson, Clint Eastwood
[M] Vin Diesel (1) - Uma Thurman, Nicolas Cage
[M] Sylvester Stallone (0) - Samuel L Jackson
[M] Nicolas Cage (0) - Uma Thurman
[M] Uma Thurman (0) - Clint Eastwood, Vin Diesel, Samuel L Jackson

I want you to pay particular attention to Daniel Craig's Day 4 vote. He swooped in and just voted for Jason Statham; I'd call it a pretty textbook bandwagon vote, and it is mighty fine as a technique to bus your teammate.

Also, our townie who is responsible for switching the targets of the night kills can probably step forward and give us the deets so we can have a better idea of who is what. Role claiming time, folks!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-10-2013, 02:31 AM
Geez, you motherfuckers are never around when I want to plan a lynch.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-10-2013, 02:53 AM
It would be great if Dan Craig got lynched by my one vote :exdee:

[M] Dee
04-10-2013, 02:54 AM
Had obligations. Also I fucking called that Cage was mafia :lol:

##vote: Craig

I can pretty easily agree with your logic. Just looking through that. Also his vote on Statham day one looks like a pretty perfect distancing vote.

[M] Dee
04-10-2013, 02:55 AM
Hold on, I would like to see when he voted for Statham day 1 as that was a pretty close day, shifted by me. It might be unlikely for mafia to off each other so early.

[M] Dee
04-10-2013, 02:57 AM
Looked back, he was the first to vote for him merely stating he was "iffy" on him. Huh, hard to tell if that was a distancing vote that almost got out of line because he wasn't around or not. Really Craig's lack of posting makes him difficult to analyze.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-10-2013, 04:22 AM
I do agree with Arnold that Brucey has been pretty quiet as of lately. Is he too busy to come by to make a quick post here now and then? It might be the case, but I can't say if this is being scummy. With his role possibly being town-aligned, I doubt he would be quiet on purpose to mislead anyone, so calm down Arnie. He's a good guy in my book.

I would like to hear from Mr. Craig himself before I determine my vote.

[M] Gaius
04-10-2013, 04:26 AM
We did lynch one Sam--Statham. But I'd love to lynch one more. =)

I wonder if the last mafia is going to panic and not nightkill anyone tonight lol. One more crazy busdriver move and game over.

Uma, so you looked back in the thread at the actual vote? Because by Sam's chart, Craig had two votes day 1, one on Statham, one on me.

I'm not sure what you all are seeing in the voting pattern that makes Craig scum.

I have a theory (not about Craig), but I don't know if I should hold off on it or not. You two seem adamant about Craig, and I don't want to rock the boat. I'm not as solid on Craig as you are. And I definitely don't want to vote him out just because he's sick/inactive. We have numbers without him. If he's scum, prove it and I'll vote with you.
Until then, I'll hold off on voting. I don't feel solid about anybody right now really; my one prevailing train of thought is a little off the wall, and needs more "proof" before I lay it out for you I think.

[M] Dee
04-10-2013, 04:35 AM
I'm not solid on Craig, but yes I looked through. Actually it was day zero not day one! My bad.

By this point for me its process of elimination, my two big scum targets yesterday were Eastwood and Nick Cage. Now they're both dead. I don't think it's Bruce, his roleclaim explains why Jackson didn't die.

That leaves it to Craig, Sly, Sam, and Arnold. I never think Sam is mafia, I know who he is and I'm completely incapable of thinking he's mafia, that's why I tried to kill him Day 1 :p. I don't think you're mafia Arnold, I think your new. Then it comes between Sly and Craig, of the two I'd take Craig over Sly.

[M] Dee
04-10-2013, 04:36 AM
I'd like to do more voting analysis of everyone, but I don't have the time right now as I'm off in a few.

[M] Eizen
04-10-2013, 05:23 AM
Sorry I've been gone. I've all but stopped caring about this game due to outside events.
What with school, family arguments and everyone being sick this is the last thing on my mind.
Have fun killing me, means I don't have to worry about this game anymore.
Seems like a waste of a lynch to me, but hey... do what you gotta do.

[M] Eizen
04-10-2013, 05:24 AM
Anyway, I must be off.
Goodnight everyone.

[M] Eizen
04-10-2013, 05:45 AM
Wait... wait... this is just too amusing to pass up.

Samuel L Jackson;3240271']
I want you to pay particular attention to Daniel Craig's Day 4 vote. He swooped in and just voted for Jason Statham; I'd call it a pretty textbook bandwagon vote, and it is mighty fine as a technique to bus your teammate.

Hmmmm.... and why do you think that I band-wagoned?

All aboard the bandwagon of fun and excitement! Weeeee~
##Vote: Jason Steakface'

WOW, you're so observant Jackson. Truly a detective to look up to.

Just for that... ##Vote: Samuel L Jackson
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m87cs3dXCc1r3a28lo1_500.gif

[M] Gaius
04-10-2013, 05:46 AM
I hope you find some peace in death, Daniel Craig.

[M] Eizen
04-10-2013, 05:50 AM
Uma Thurman;3240287']Looked back, he was the first to vote for him merely stating he was "iffy" on him. Huh, hard to tell if that was a distancing vote that almost got out of line because he wasn't around or not. Really Craig's lack of posting makes him difficult to analyze.

One could say me being difficult to analyze is a scummy tactic indeed... hmmm
And really, at that stage in the game any vote made is just on "iffy" feelings. There wasn't much to go on at that point.
Oh well, guess even normal playing can be considered scummy when you look it at from a weird-as-hell frame of reference.
Good for you, very impressive show. I must say I am truly impressed with your analysis.

[M] Eizen
04-10-2013, 05:51 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3240332']I hope you find some peace in death, Daniel Craig.

Oh, I will.
You know how I said goodnight? Well, I think I'm going to put that off for a little bit.
I want to have some fun before I go.

[M] Eizen
04-10-2013, 05:59 AM
Samuel L Jackson;3239858']So my tentative plan for tomorrow's action is to lynch Daniel Craig. Role claims, night results, and other arguments notwithstanding, Daniel Craig is a straightforward roll of the dice with the added bonus of helping the sick player get some rest. He's not exactly going to benefit the team if he's laid up in bed.

I think this is a good strategy. Let's hope that lady-luck is on your side.
FYI: She won't be.

[M] Eizen
04-10-2013, 06:02 AM
Sylvester Stallone;3240307']
I would like to hear from Mr. Craig himself before I determine my vote.

Oh come on and grow some male reproductive organs!
Come at me stallone. Even if you kill me I can rest easy knowing that even in death my left jaw works better than yours.
Here, let me help you make your decision
##UNVOTE
##Vote: Daniel Craig

[M] Eizen
04-10-2013, 06:09 AM
By the way, that was a joke.
You guys are willing to roll the dice, but seeing as I already know the result I refuse to help you along your way.
##UNVOTE

I may have nothing to lose, but you guys do even though you are in quite a good position now.
Wasting a day is still not recommended practice, so as a good citizen of this here town I won't help you all make that mistake.

[M] Eizen
04-10-2013, 06:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/W8iSuVe.png

Look what I found out. Here's all the proof you need.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

[M] Eizen
04-10-2013, 06:14 AM
Okay, now I'm really going to bed. I was hoping someone would show up... but alas that was not the case.
Goodnight everyone~
:heart:

Laddy
04-10-2013, 06:16 AM
3 [M] Daniel Craig - [M] Samuel L Jackson, [M] UmaThurman, [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger, [M] Daniel Craig
0 [M] Samuel L Jackson - [M] Daniel Craig

Just over 12 1/2 hours, people.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-10-2013, 08:11 AM
I came into this game with the goal of showing there was a third party killer and tricking scum into attacking me. The delayed start meant this game fell during a terrible time and I have sacrificed sleep in order to keep up.

But I am not going to be the Town's salvation. I picked two scum members early on because of some intuition and successful gambits, and have only been useful thanks to lucky lynching first up and Bruce Willis' aid.

Daniel Craig is my target for many reasons. He is statistically not a great loss - if he had roleclaimed that might have changed. I have run scenarios and town can win with methodical and mathematical lynching.

His poor defence today is odd. Nicolas Cage was loud yesterday, seemingly just because he was drunk. But I don't want to focus too much on behavior as my actions directly contradict power townie playbook 101.

His voting behavior, as mentioned, is suspect. I find him to be the single most suspicious person remaining. I have my doubts about most of you still, but I have been operating under self designated parameters for days now. If I messed up, I am sorry, but I hardly feel responsible for a potential loss.

I forget the rest of my post (it messed up earlier) but I think Daniel Craig should first roleclaim then die.

[M] Helo
04-10-2013, 09:23 AM
The final piece in the puzzle is that it's Craig or Arnie who is the one offing the mafia at night. No, I'm not outing you - it's common sense and process of elimination as everyone else has claimed :p

So, boys, time to show your cards.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-10-2013, 01:03 PM
Any motherfucker remember who was nightkilled? I really ought to take note of that for future games.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-10-2013, 01:04 PM
Also if no motherfucker roleclaims soon, I'm going to.

[M] Eizen
04-10-2013, 01:59 PM
Okay okay ill roleclaim
Im the super-genie
What does it do? Hell if i know i havent made up any powers for it yet.

[M] Eizen
04-10-2013, 02:03 PM
Also, samuel... Poor poor samuel
You're very good at spouting the same crap over and over again.
Is it scummy? No.
Is it annoying as hell? Oh yes.

I really dont get why my voting patterns are so weird. Care to elaborate a bit more?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-10-2013, 02:36 PM
The aim was to be annoying, Daniel Craig. Because the Town can appreciate that I am on their side, whereas the Mafia is frustrated that they couldn't kill me even if they tried. Are you frustrated yet? :jess:

The lynch of Sigourney Weaver and the lynch of Jason Statham are two very damning events in your career as Godfather. In the former, you are right what your comrade - the studious Nicolas Cage - would refer to as the Butter Zone (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mastin%27s_Insane_Tells#Bandwagonning_Redefined:_.22The_Butter_Zone.22). You were going along with the crowd, without being an instigator and without being an executioner. That's not necessarily a bad thing, unless you're someone trying to lie low in a game with people who know where to look. On its own, of course, it's innocuous; combined with your apparent bussing (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bus) of Jason Statham make you a very strong contender for scum bag.

Your aggressive and antagonistic change in behavior is enough on its own to secure you my vote, but I think maybe this time I might be on the money. Magic Genie is not your role, because I was a wizard, and you cannot be a role similar to mine, my friend. God save the Queen, 'cause you're gonna die and won't be able to do it any more.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-10-2013, 02:37 PM
Nor are you the Super-Genie. You are the Godfather.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-10-2013, 02:42 PM

I agree with what has been talked about. Offering a joke role claim upon being prodded does not bode well for our friend.

[M] Helo
04-10-2013, 02:51 PM
Well well well Mr Ford. When I was up in Daniel's grill you came riding to his rescue. Underhand tactics from me? Well, even if they were, the ends justify the means. :cool:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-10-2013, 02:59 PM
There's no excuse for Daniel's latest action. It just screams desperate since he's well aware that he's on the losing side of this game. Hoping to go out on a bang? We'll see about that, Mr. Godfather.

[M] Eizen
04-10-2013, 03:05 PM
In my attempt to have some fun the day before my death i get called a godfather?
Truly i'm flattered, though i really doubt im a good enough player to even be considered for such a role.

Im also not frustrated, sorry to disappoint. I knew death was inevitable when i took so much time off. Hell, im mostly amazed i lasted this long being so inactive with no time to contribute anything of worth.

I wont argue with your argument that my worth to the town is minuscule at best, but that godfather claim... Simply amazing.
Its rich really.

Let me change to a more believable role
Im the "apathetic townie" as thats the closest i can get to describing my personality at this point.

Whats its powers? Being an all around useless waste of space is the gist of it really. Apparently thats godfather levels of awesome though.
Thank you for making my death all the more memorable.

[M] Eizen
04-10-2013, 03:09 PM
And wait... Did you really take time to disprove my super-genie bluff?
I made that one up purely because i thought everyone would see that it reeked of sarcasm. I didnt even list any powers or give it a fancy color.
Come on people, i underestimated you all.

[M] Eizen
04-10-2013, 03:10 PM
Actually, oops
Im a moron
You guys got it.

Ignore that earlier post. I just woke up so im tired.

[M] Eizen
04-10-2013, 03:20 PM
How much time left/votes till a majority?

I just want to die already so i dont need to worry about this game.

[M] Eizen
04-10-2013, 03:26 PM
Oh whatever, ALL HAIL THE GODFATHER
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

There, you guys happy?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-10-2013, 03:27 PM
Daniel Craig;3240477']And wait... Did you really take time to disprove my super-genie bluff?
I made that one up purely because i thought everyone would see that it reeked of sarcasm. I didnt even list any powers or give it a fancy color.
Come on people, i underestimated you all.

I rebutted it simply because I could. You haven't given us anything constructive to work with. Daniel Craig, I want to lynch you so that you can rest in peace. If you want to die, then go and die peacefully. Otherwise, be helpful. You are going to die unless you do something helpful.

Apathetic townie is a slightly more realistic roleclaim. You might as well elaborate.

You might have convinced us to lynch Arnold Schwarzenegger or Uma Thurman or Vin Diesel or Harrison Ford with some intelligent play. An admitted Mafia Godfather won the last game through a combination of luck and skill (both his own, and an opposing scum's). Your half-hearted acceptance of your fate is neither effective as a strategy nor memorable as a performance. Rolling over and dying is not dignified, Bond.

[M] Eizen
04-10-2013, 03:31 PM
I couldnt care less about a dignified death. Jesus.
With as much time as ive taken off catching up would take a ton of time. Time i do not have.

Sorry, i dont need to live as you guys will be fine without me.
Get over it

[M] Helo
04-10-2013, 03:31 PM
Daniel Craig;3240483']Oh whatever, ALL HAIL THE GODFATHER
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

There, you guys happy?Oh go on then. If it's what you want:

##vote: Daniel Craig

[M] Eizen
04-10-2013, 03:46 PM
And jackson that leads to my next point...

If i WAS the godfather why would i just keel over and die like i am now?
Thats absolutely pathetic and a godfather wouldnt go down so easily.
Please, this is just annoying at this point.

##vote: daniel craig

Majority lynch soon maybe? Im so done with this game.

[M] Dee
04-10-2013, 03:48 PM
You've barely even played, why are you so fed up with this game? :p

[M] Eizen
04-10-2013, 03:48 PM
Ill explain after i die.

Laddy
04-10-2013, 03:49 PM
Day over. Flavor coming.

[M] Dee
04-10-2013, 03:50 PM
*Shrug* Missed most of this day, I guess we'll see what happens.

[M] Helo
04-10-2013, 03:57 PM
It's just a game fella. No-one genuinely thinks you are an evil murdering mafia.

Anyway I'm really not sold on the Daniel Craig thing. I don't even think I should be voting for him but well, what's the point? I got told off by Uma Thurman for daring to hold off on Statham while I interrogated dear Daniel here. Well, If I'm wrong and Daniel's mafia feel free to taunt me but I still think there's some claims out there that stink. (HINT: UMA THURMAN (yes, you) and Harrison Ford)

Three vanillas and a priest? Don't add up.

Roleclaim of daykill with no proof? Don't add up.

My 2 centipedes. :)

[M] Helo
04-10-2013, 03:58 PM
Well never mind then. The problem with being at work is that your posts take ages to type and by the time you make them THE WORLD HAS CHANGED.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-10-2013, 04:02 PM
I have seen a Mafia crumble from apathy. I don't know what to make of things but your death will tell us more.

[M] Helo
04-10-2013, 04:08 PM
btw, use this quote tomorrow if you want to lynch me

OOPS I TOTALLY DIDN'T WANT DANIEL - A TOWNIE - TO DIE BUT I VOTED FOR HIM ANYWAY :) *spreads targets for tomorrow to distract from self*

you're welcome.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-10-2013, 04:09 PM
I think we should lynch Vin Diesel. His time in ultramax prisons makes him a prime suspect.

[M] Eizen
04-10-2013, 04:11 PM
Samuel l jackson seems convincing

He was a buttkissing servant in his past life and i find that SCUMMY

[M] Helo
04-10-2013, 04:12 PM
You know what they say about plans, Sam.

[M] Dee
04-10-2013, 04:14 PM
Flavour is coming guys, play by the rules :p

[M] Helo
04-10-2013, 04:15 PM
I get the feeling that if the flavour is this long in coming, maybe there isn't going to be a tomorrow.

[M] Mom – Host
04-10-2013, 04:19 PM
Daniel Craig was sipping on his favorite drink, and he got a bit carried away didn't he? Anyway, it caused this famed agent to fall into an open sewer grate. Guess all that training couldn't prepare him for this.

Daniel Craig was the Nexus played by Trollhunter. Thanks for playing!

Night 6 begins now and will last for 12 hours. Send me your night actions in before then!

[M] Mom – Host
04-11-2013, 02:52 AM
Day 7. No one died. 24 hours left. 4 for majority lynch.

Accounts in play

[M] Arnold Schwarzenegger
[M] Bruce Willis
[M] Harrison Ford
[M] Samuel L Jackson
[M] Sylvester Stallone
[M] Uma Thurman
[M] Vin Diesel

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 03:14 AM
We simply lynch whoever Bruce Willis targeted.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 03:15 AM
Although, perhaps he didn't target anyone due to inactivity.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 03:20 AM
Here's how it stands for me:

Arnold Schwarzenegger, by virtue of not being the Nexus, is more suspicious.

Vin Diesel, through his position as an "added" account but also seemingly meant to be in the game, is more suspicious.

Uma Thurman, despite my proclaiming of her innocence, has a roleclaim that cannot be confirmed.

Bruce Willis is town aligned. It would not make sense for the Mafia to have two roleblockers, and it would not make sense for Uma Thurman to lie about her role if Bruce Willis is not what he claims.

Sylvester Stallone and Harrison Ford are probably what they say they are. I can only imagine that extra townies were added to compensate for a strong Mafia.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 03:40 AM
Sam, the game is getting late, you're being left alive, I'm getting naturally suspicious of you, especially with the appearance of no bus driver. I think it's time for you to claim. For real.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 03:42 AM
Also, since there was no deaths, it is an imperative we know what Bruce did.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2013, 03:44 AM
I'm willing to bet that he's a psychiatrist turned doctor.

Also glad to see that no one has been killed. Let's hope that we can get that remaining mafia lynched today to win this game for town!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 03:46 AM
I am the Rehabilitated Skitzo Brother. I am Brothers with the Psychopath, which is how I knew he existed. Because I, too, used to be crazy, I have several one-shot powers that I can use - very similar to a Jack of All Trades in that manner. However, since I am rehabilitated, I have the mental capacity to decide what to use, and also am able to console myself following my brother's death. If I were to have died first, the Psychopath would have died, which is why I went out on a limb and decided that the best way to aid the town was to actually die. I was actually the one who shot Nicolas Cage, because he was being a pretentious dick during the day and I wanted to teach him that being annoying is only a technique that I am allowed to use.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2013, 03:46 AM
Of course, I was talking about Sam's role if the timing of my post through anyone off.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2013, 03:48 AM
Oh wow, you were responsible for his sudden death? Great job, Sam! Way to making us proud!

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 03:54 AM
Samuel L Jackson;3240791']I am the Rehabilitated Skitzo Brother. I am Brothers with the Psychopath, which is how I knew he existed. Because I, too, used to be crazy, I have several one-shot powers that I can use - very similar to a Jack of All Trades in that manner. However, since I am rehabilitated, I have the mental capacity to decide what to use, and also am able to console myself following my brother's death. If I were to have died first, the Psychopath would have died, which is why I went out on a limb and decided that the best way to aid the town was to actually die. I was actually the one who shot Nicolas Cage, because he was being a pretentious dick during the day and I wanted to teach him that being annoying is only a technique that I am allowed to use.

Jack of All Trades eh? Go on, what other powers did you have? What did you use them on?

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 03:57 AM
Also, did you know who the Psycho was? Or merely that there was one?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 04:01 AM
##Vote: [M] Uma Thurman

My role has been obvious since Day 1. I can't believe you even entertained that roleclaim there for a second :exdee: I am a Psychiatrist turned Doctor and I have been fucking about, attracting attention and trying to get shot at all game. The Mafia have grasped that they cannot kill me because they cannot be sure I'm not protecting myself, and so they would seek to kill me the only way they can: with the lynch.

Your suspicion of me does not stick given that most people knew what to expect from me post-Seagal's lynch. It makes no sense to me that you would try and accuse me of anything, because that is very poor scum play from a player who is always scum. But I cannot see any other reason that someone would be suspicious that a Doctor is still alive this late in the game.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2013, 04:04 AM
Wait hold on, this doesn't make sense. So, you're saying you're "brothers" with the "Psychopath"? so, in other words, you're in cohorts with him, like a 2nd member of a 3rd party. Would this be correct? This really doesn't make much sense, and it's sounds really crazy. Something Laddy probably came up with just for this game!

I would like to know a little bit more, Sammy. Explain why we should trust you. :colbert:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2013, 04:06 AM
Oh, you were just messing with us! xD

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 04:07 AM
The Brothers concept is listed in the role flash. It's usually two players on opposing teams who are linked and die when the other dies. They are usually aware of each other as well, which is a surefire tell that my earlier roleclaim was complete BS. :jess:

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 04:08 AM
With you roleclaiming every day, I had to be sure of what you really where role claiming. I don't care if "it was obvious". I needed a moment of serious from you, which I got, my suspicion on you was merely due to your continued erratic behavior, which is easier to ignore once you've had 1 or 2 scum calls. I'll ignore your vote on me, it'll probably come off soon enough and if it doesn't then you're losing your touch.

With you finally not wishy-washing as to what you are, roleclaims:
Me: Vig
Sam: Psych
Bruce: Super-Jailkeeper
Sly - Vanilla
Arny - Vanilla
Harrison - Vanilla
Disel - Vanilla

Do I have that entirely right?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2013, 04:13 AM
That looks about right.

Uma, I want to be sure about this, but haven't you mentioned that you're a day time vig, and don't you only have just one shot? I'm pretty sure you used up your only bullet on a failed attempth during day 1 or 2. Don't remember exactly when though... Just want to make sure about this.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 04:13 AM
I don't remember Arnold Schwarzenegger claiming and Harrison Ford claimed Priest, not ice cream.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 04:15 AM
Somewhere in that Vanilla mess, we have a liar.

Here's my recommendation for how we proceed for the rest of the game. Today, we lynch Ford, that will ensure mafia wasn't added in which could bring their total to 5 (meaning 2 would be left). Bruce and Sam, protect yourselves nightly, you won't die. Then 1 by 1 eliminate the vanillas. The scum will be somewhere in that vanilla mess if it wasn't Ford. If we get down to Sam, Bruce and me, lynch me. I know we won't get to that point though.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 04:16 AM
Samuel L Jackson;3240805']I don't remember Arnold Schwarzenegger claiming and Harrison Ford claimed Priest, not ice cream.

Ah OK I thought maybe he had claimed. In that case Arny should claim next. Also priest, noted.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
Oh, yeah, I do recall Ford claiming Priest, but I wasn't sure about Arnold if he had made a claim himself or not. Guess he hasn't.

[M] Dee
Sylvester Stallone;3240804']That looks about right.

Uma, I want to be sure about this, but haven't you mentioned that you're a day time vig, and don't you only have just one shot? I'm pretty sure you used up your only bullet on a failed attempth during day 1 or 2. Don't remember exactly when though... Just want to make sure about this.

No kills left, and I was just shorthanding for time restraints, trying to head to bed. My apologies.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 04:20 AM
Uma Thurman;3240806']Somewhere in that Vanilla mess, we have a liar.

Here's my recommendation for how we proceed for the rest of the game. Today, we lynch Ford, that will ensure mafia wasn't added in which could bring their total to 5 (meaning 2 would be left). Bruce and Sam, protect yourselves nightly, you won't die. Then 1 by 1 eliminate the vanillas. The scum will be somewhere in that vanilla mess if it wasn't Ford. If we get down to Sam, Bruce and me, lynch me. I know we won't get to that point though.

And if we lynch Ford and he flips Priest, what then? Do we lynch Sylvester Stallone? If he flips Ice Cream, do we lynch Vin Diesel? If he flips Ice Cream too, assuming that we've not already lost because of nightkills, where do we look next?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 04:22 AM
Also I want to reiterate that Vin Diesel is unique in that he is both an original member of the game and an additional member of the game. Remember that Teddy Roosevelt said he had forgotten to send account details out. We can't place him in either one category or the other.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 04:25 AM
I entirely believe we have one mafia left, assuming Ford or Diesel (double checking now, wasn't he added as well?) isn't mafia. If Ford or Diesel is mafia the complexion of this game could be different, there could be 5 mafia, because mafia could've been added. I don't believe the game would START with 5 mafia and a psycho. Far too stacked against the town.

So, if Diesel and Ford aren't mafia, then we know there's one left, which means we get into a situation that is Bruce, Sam, and one more player as long as you two protect yourselves nightly. brb checking when Diesel was added.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 04:28 AM
Samuel L Jackson;3240812']Also I want to reiterate that Vin Diesel is unique in that he is both an original member of the game and an additional member of the game. Remember that Teddy Roosevelt said he had forgotten to send account details out. We can't place him in either one category or the other.

Then we assume the worst, that his role could've been changed Day 1 to balance the game, and he could be mafia.

Lynches should go like this
Lynch Ford
Nightkill
5 members remaining, 2 mafia max, game continues
Lynch Diesel
Night kill
3 Members remaining, 1 mafia max (at this point any added mafia must be dead)
Lynch whoever is left standing that isn't Bruce or Sam.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 04:29 AM
Bruce is telling the truth. That is the only important thing I have to say. Mafia probably won't nightkill me by this point, not tonight, it proves his claim. I should get nightkilled tomorrow, as there will be 4 members left by that point, Bruce, me, Sam, and 1 mafia. Mafia will know Bruce and Sam are untouchable.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 04:32 AM
Also order that we kill Ford or Diesel doesn't matter too much, but out of the two I find Diesel more scummy.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 04:34 AM
##vote: Vin

Probably should head to sleep now :shobon:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 04:36 AM
Bruce Willis is telling the truth but your flip has nothing to do with it. His claim is true because I did not send a night action in the first night and yet I did not die. As our Doctor was naive, there is literally no other explanation for it. Bruce Willis is telling the truth and it has nothing to do with casting doubt over you.

Bruce Willis and I are not untouchable. If Bruce Willis Jailkeeps me, my protection becomes void. That means only one of us can be protected during any one night. Don't be so confident in our survival.

Also, why do we lynch Ford and then Diesel? Is Stallone not important? He has also claimed Ice Cream and was an added player. If you're certain there is a member of the Mafia there, then he should have also been included.

I don't believe roles would be changed post-start of the game unless it was an inbuilt change like mine.

There was never 5 Mafia and 1 Psychopath. Even mentioning that possibility is terribly suspicious.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 04:37 AM
I was saying Bruce should jailkeep himself

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 04:38 AM
You know that is impossible. You must know.

Laddy
04-11-2013, 04:39 AM
1 [M] Uma Thurman - [M] Samuel L Jackson
1 [M] Vin Diesel - [M] Uma Thurman

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 04:41 AM
He didn't mention any restriction on himself! :|

my given role was the game show host in fancy three colour text that i'm too lazy to recreate. Once a day I can pick one person to receive as the role PM put it "immunity". Essentially the cannot be killed by lynch or by night kill that day, but they cannot do anything in return. Think of it as a super buffed Jailkeeper role. I've been doing it as a "Brucey Bonus" just mainly to amuse myself and not outright say anything but god damn.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2013, 04:41 AM
Yeah, it only works if he calls it out during the day, if I recall correctly. Hence why his protection on Sam worked on Day/Night 1 worked since he won the Brucey Bonus then. ;)

Your plans are a bit flawed Uma, but that's no fault of yours really. If you had thought it out a bit more, I think I might try to follow along.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 04:44 AM
Uma Thurman;3240825']He didn't mention any restriction on himself! :|

my given role was the game show host in fancy three colour text that i'm too lazy to recreate. Once a day I can pick one person to receive as the role PM put it "immunity". Essentially the cannot be killed by lynch or by night kill that day, but they cannot do anything in return. Think of it as a super buffed Jailkeeper role. I've been doing it as a "Brucey Bonus" just mainly to amuse myself and not outright say anything but god damn.

It's like the frigging time travel paradox. You can't roleblock yourself because if you roleblock yourself you don't have the power to roleblock and if you don't have the power to roleblock then you can roleblock yourself but then you can't because you no longer have the power to roleblock. Jailkeepers, by definition, are unable to target themselves.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 04:45 AM
Are we allowed to ask Laddy how he would judge if a role like that used it on itself? xD It's really host discretion we're arguing about, I'd let it happen if I was host xD

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 04:46 AM
Samuel L Jackson;3240827']
Uma Thurman;3240825']He didn't mention any restriction on himself! :|

It's like the frigging time travel paradox. You can't roleblock yourself because if you roleblock yourself you don't have the power to roleblock and if you don't have the power to roleblock then you can roleblock yourself but then you can't because you no longer have the power to roleblock. Jailkeepers, by definition, are unable to target themselves.

SO? :exdee: RAWR I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LADDY WOULD DO IF THE THEORETICAL ROLE EXISTED. :crying:

Laddy
I cannot comment on this.

[M] Dee
YOU'RE A TIME TRAVEL PARADOX.

[M] Dee
:crying:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2013, 04:48 AM
So Bruce Willis was not meant to be living if he's a paradox? IS HE IMPOSSIBLE NOW?

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 04:48 AM
Gah fuck. There goes my masterful plan because of fucking Final Fantasy VIII shit ass fucking time travel fucking logic. I know you two are telling the truth. I know there aren't 5 fucking mafia. Now I need to READ to figure out who the last mafia is? That's some bullshit, let the numbers make it work. I HAVE A TEST IN THE MORNING I'M GOING TO SLEEP. PAUL YOU KNOW I'M NOT MAFIA I'M JUST A FUCKING TIME TRAVELLER GOOD NIGHT.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 04:50 AM
Jailkeeper.
(http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Jailer) This is the term that Bruce Willis used - superbuffed, perhaps, but still subject to the same specifications as the Jailkeeper. Every instance of the Jailkeeper at EoFF has functioned in this same way. Trust me: Laddy and I played a Jailkeeper in my very first game.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 04:51 AM
eff off paul you know I'm not mafia or else I wouldn't have made a plan that involved me dying in every fucking scenario. I just didn't want to have to shift through more posts because I don't have the time. But I will. OH I WILL. NOW I'M GOING TO SLEEP FOR REAL. DO SOME READING OR SOMETHING.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 04:56 AM
Psychotic might know you're not scum but he is not here at the moment. :aimkiss:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 04:57 AM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1236863398_sam-jackson-funny-face.gif

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 04:59 AM
Uma Thurman;3240837']eff off paul you know I'm not mafia or else I wouldn't have made a plan that involved me dying in every smurfing scenario.

Regarding this: if you are Mafia, then the plan of attack you outlined - coupled with some luck - would easily allow you to avoid being lynched. I think you should sleep and return with more coherent plans :shobon:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 05:05 AM
Attention shoppers. We're paging a Bruce Willis, a Bruce Willis. Could you please make your way to the town square, your family is waiting for you.

Laddy
04-11-2013, 05:07 AM
Also people, play nice. :colbert:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 05:07 AM
How good was my Rehabilitated Skitzo Brother roleclaim? Man, that's one thing I miss when I'm not Mafia. Coming up with mental roleclaims. Glad my style this time allowed me to be a nutcase :jess:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 05:08 AM
Also people, play nice. :colbert:

That reminds me: I am sad that Daniel Craig did not have the time to invest in this game due to class and being terribly ill (get better soon :() because he would have done amazingly - even moreso than his very existence did. So I am sorry for lynching you, pal, but it was never anything personal.

[M] Elize
04-11-2013, 05:37 AM
Haha Samuel L Jackson as Psychotic kind of amuses me. But I know who you really are Sam, you handsome devil. :aimkiss:

also I'm here what why what do you want

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 05:43 AM
Did you take action yesterday/last night? If so, who?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 06:14 AM
Awww :( Where did you go?

Also who should we lynch today?

[M] Elize
04-11-2013, 06:43 AM
No I didn't take any action yesterday sorry I was out and about in the real world.

Also, I think we should lynch everyone that isn't me and you. Sam and Bruce riding off into the sunset after decimating a town sounds like fun to me :aimkiss:

Seriously though I don't think Vin Diesel is mafia and that's about as much as I got, I haven't been paying a lot of attention for the last few days. I would go for either Sly or Harrison, probably Harrison because he's not Rocky. :redface:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 06:55 AM
I think we can, using your abilities, pull off a spectacular move that confirms our scum bag. Last night they targeted me, 'cause I protected myself. But if, tonight, I protect nobody, and you choose the most suspicious person and nobody dies, we lynch that person and hey presto!

I don't think there are two Mafia members left, by the way, which is the only way this technique would be able to work. I'm not suspicious of Sylvester Stallone or Harrison Ford at this point. And yes, Proto, I am using meta-gaming, but that is what happens when the conditions are changed!

Uma Thurman, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Vin Diesel are the extent of possibilities for me.

Vin Diesel could have been a member of the Mafia who was forgotten by the host and remembered by Teddy.

Arnold Schwarzenegger was not our Nexus and as far as I know hasn't claimed so could be anything.

Uma Thurman's claim is impossible to prove unless you roleblock her and someone still dies, but I'm not sure I want to die to confirm her :aimkiss: Some of the arguments from her today were a bit shady, and I don't like the way she tried to turn suspicion onto me because of my roleclaims. There is a bit more I could mention, but I dunno.

##Unvote: [M] Uma Thurman
##Vote: [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger

I just wish I had better intuition.

Laddy
04-11-2013, 07:56 AM
0 [M] Uma Thurman - [M] Samuel L Jackson
1 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger - [M] Samuel L Jackson

[M] Helo
04-11-2013, 08:57 AM
Yeah, Arnie, it's claim time bro.

Also yes, Daniel, you are possibly mafia.
Uma Thurman;3240818']##vote: Vin

Probably should head to sleep now :shobon:If you are upset about being accused DON'T DO THINGS LIKE THIS unless you have hilariously believed Samuel L Jackson to be me and in which case lol butts.

3 vanillas + 1 Priest (which can't be disproved). He fell for my QWERTY TRAP!

##vote: Harrison Ford

I'm still on this train though, sorry dweedz.

Laddy
04-11-2013, 09:00 AM
0 [M] Uma Thurman -<s> [M] Samuel L Jackson</s>
1 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger - [M] Samuel L Jackson
1 [M] Harrison Ford - [M] Vin Diesel

18 hours.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 12:09 PM
Could use an actual appearance from Arnold Schwarzenegger at some point.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 01:55 PM
Arnold is a smurfing non-entity for me. He is suspicious based on arbitrary, circumstantial evidence that doesn't even apply to him (read: everybody else was innocent, so he looks guilty).

Vin Diesel terrifies me. Uma Thurman is non-confirmed. The other two don't register; the way things have panned out, I'm confident that they were introduced to balance against a four-man mafia, rather than to enhance them. I don't know which thread to pursue and that ultimately just pisses me off because I had such a commanding voice throughout this game and not a whole lot of gold stars to show for it.

I tentatively plan this: today we lynch Arnold Schwarzenegger. Bruce Willis Jailkeeps Uma Thurman or Vin Diesel. If there is no nightkill, we lynch that person. If they aren't scum, we lynch the other. Let me run the numbers on this.

Current (6+1)

Samuel L Jackson
Vin Diesel
Uma Thurman
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Harrison Ford
Sylvester Stallone
Bruce Willis

Lynch Arnold Schwarzenegger

Pre-Night phase (5+1)

Samuel L Jackson
Vin Diesel
Uma Thurman
Harrison Ford
Sylvester Stallone
Bruce Willis

Let's say Sylvester Stallone is nightkilled

Next Day (4+1)

Samuel L Jackson
Vin Diesel
Uma Thurman
Harrison Ford
Bruce Willis

Lynch Vin Diesel or Uma Thurman based on result of nightphase/Willis' action

Pre-Night phase (3+1)

Samuel L Jackson
Vin or Uma
Harrison Ford
Bruce Willis

Let's say Harrison Ford is nightkilled

Next Day (3+1)

Samuel L Jackson
Vin or Uma
Bruce Willis

Then we simply lynch whoever is left and Bruce and I win the game. It could work. I don't particularly like this strategy, but I feel like all we do is take potshots and hope for some stellar defense.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 01:58 PM
There's a slight flaw in your plan, what if tonight while Bruce roleblocks me/Vin, Bruce is killed? That was the flaw in my plan as well :lol:

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 02:03 PM
And if you say, "I'll be protect either me or him so it'll be WIFOM for the mob" that makes us not sure on if the roleblock truly stopped the night kill. Too many variables to make direct conclusions,

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 02:12 PM
If Bruce is killed, then clearly he wasn't roleblocking the killer. I don't think we'll run into that issue though.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 02:14 PM
In all of your forecasts you showed Bruce alive.

[M] Helo
04-11-2013, 02:27 PM
but what if you were mafia all along mr jackson

then what

Look, you two have spent the past few days going off on your own derranged theories and ignoring mine and look where it's got us. Clint Eastwood and Daniel Craig and whatnot. No. Stop it. Listen to me for a day! If you are scared that I am mafia, which is the only reason why I am assuming you are doing your level best to avoid the common sense and logic that I have been consistently throwing at you, well, this is a pretty good way to find out my intentions. Telling you now, listen to me, lynch Harrison Ford and we can all have a nice pint.

But then....

What if there was no nightkill because Arnold, who has DISAPPEARED, was inactive and didn't submit a nightkill...? ;)

toodlepip

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 02:42 PM
I think I'm keeping my vote on Diesel :shobon:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 02:45 PM
##Unvote: [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger
##Vote: [M] Harrison Ford

His flip directly affects your well being tomorrow.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3241006']##Unvote: [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger
##Vote: [M] Harrison Ford

His flip directly affects your well being tomorrow.

Who's exactly?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 02:50 PM
The guy telling us to vote for Harrison Ford, duh :shobon:

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 02:51 PM
I'll be sticking with my vote on Diesel, the one I actually think is mafia :shobon:

[M] Helo
04-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Uma Thurman;3241013']I'll be sticking with my vote on Diesel, the one I actually think is mafia :shobon:You have never even given a reason why you think I'm mafia you honking great pansy. Other than "oh no he changed his personality" which we already established was me replacing in. Look, I'm sorry I lied to you and encouraged you to think I was in the game before I was, okay? And I'm sorry I told you I was in the mob. I was just messing you because you're fun to mess with. Now get over it and get on the Harrison Ford trail.

[M] Gaius
04-11-2013, 03:05 PM
Sorry, I'm here now. First things first, it's not always good to role-claim. It's better if I don't role-claim. Seriously.
If I roleclaim it will not be good for the town tomorrow, in fact it'll be like there's no tomorrow, no future, at all.

Secondly, I know you people won't like me for saying this because you're so sure of your assumptions, but why exactly do we trust Bruce? Because Sam didn't die day one? Everything about Willis screams scum, but we should trust him based on a series of assumptions and coincidences and ignore the rest?

But what if Sam wasn't the target? THERE WAS A BULLETPROOF TOWNIE in play at that time. And there was also a Nexus. So two potential other targets right there that could have led to the same result.

That leaves the curious case of jason statham, but that's easily fixed. Willis is already claiming a weird (and powerful) role. So why not a weird and powerful mafia role like a Dirty Warden? The warden has a one-off ability to keep one of his fellow mafia from being lynched. Once that's activated, he can't protect anyone anymore, and if the person he protects gets lynched a second time, then he's rendered useless. Notice after Statham died, Willis completely disappeared FOR DAYS. No power, no voting, no contributing, after being a power player early. Also, good lies are usually built on little bits of truth. Willis's super-jailkeep would be the natural progression from a dirty warden.

If I can come up with a theory that covers everything so easily...

I don't know if this is true. I'm not even really presenting it to you as true. I was studying Willis for days because he seemed shady despite all of your assurances otherwise, but part of it was predicated on his voting record and the farfetched theory that Johnson wasn't actually scum and was a death miller, and I don't think that really holds up.

Jackson's entire career is built on an assumption (that he was a psychiatrist). I don't think Sam's guilty, but I don't understand how everyone feels so comfortable just letting the power players coast.

[M] Helo
04-11-2013, 03:08 PM
Well, Arnold, I agree to a point. Letting him coast is one thing, however, but I think people doing as he says because they think he is confirmed town is quite another. Just because they're town doesn't mean they know what they're doing!

It's an interesting theory about Bruce but I think Willis is town. That role is way too powerful to be a mafia. If it was just a jailkeeper I could possibly believe it, but the ability to affect a lynch is something the mafia should never have. That wasn't even some Governor level stuff, that was god-tier obliteration.

[M] Gaius
04-11-2013, 03:20 PM
Well he's not even doing anything the past 3 days. I don't know what his game is if he's a good guy. Sit back and play his power, not saying anything so the mafia doesn't catch on to who he's protecting? I guess I can see it. But shit, if that's the case, just say so, so newbs know wth is going on...

I don't know what all this game can be, but man the nexus seems like a crazy ridiculous role, any game that it shows up it would seem all bets are off. Two mafia dead at night? I would think the mafia would have something other than a role-blocker and whatever Statham was to compete with that craziness. But I dunno, maybe the mafia just sucked this game lol.

I said before, I don't know why Ford is suspicious. He's been kind of absent, but I can't hold that against anyone. If Willis can disappear for three days and nobody gives a fuck, then I can't hold 18 hours, or whatever, against someone.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 03:20 PM
Bruce's role is accurate. If you want to confirm it I'd rather have us lynch me to prove it. Not only did he stop my kill on Sam day 1, but he stopped the lynch. Everything about his role has been confirmed. However since he shouldn't be in question I rather we move on to more people than lynch me to prove his claim.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 03:23 PM
There would not be two roleblockers on the mafia. That just doesn't fly. Bruce Willis is town aligned. Next.

[M] Elize
04-11-2013, 03:24 PM
Well he's not even doing anything the past 3 days.

I don't need to do anything, Arnie old chum. My work here is done already. :redface:

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 03:27 PM
Arnold is grasping for straws, Vin is scummy as well - I'd be OK with a lynch on either. Ford is just a shot in the dark, let's not do that.

##unvote:
##vote: The Gov

[M] Gaius
04-11-2013, 03:31 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about Uma's horrible day 1 useless attempted Jackson kill. :D You three may feel comfortable with yourselves, but see this from an outside perspective for a moment:

In order to trust Willis's crazy role, I have to trust Uma's claim to be a one-off day vigilante AND Sam Jackson's pseudo-claim that he's a doctor but didn't use his power day 1. Also note, that all of these things came out AFTER THE FACT.

One of you experienced peoples mentioned to the newbs to not trust anyone, ANYONE, and yet here you're telling me just to trust this house of cards, because, well just because.

I don't get it. I really really don't get it.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 03:36 PM
As far as I see it, Bruce, Sam, and my claims are too tangled for us to be lying this point, because too many mafia are dead - there isn't enough room for multiple of us to be lying. Again, killing me could confirm it, but it shouldn't be necessary. There's no trust, merely restricting conditions. Why wasn't Statham lynched Day 2 if Bruce is lying? If Bruce AND Sam are lying why haven't there been many kills? For me to come out and say "I TRUST BRUCE BECAUSE X" wouldn't make a whole lot of sense if I was mafia - I'd be putting my own head on the chopping block to confirm him. There's no "trust" here, just logic as far as I see it.

Here's to hoping I'm not completely wrong about that when the game ends, but as town I need to confirm some roles to myself to be able to focus on the most scummy targets.

[M] Gaius
04-11-2013, 03:36 PM
I'm not grasping at straws Uma, I said yesterday I thought I was onto something. You experienced players just keep telling me "Willis is clean, move one" Am I really just supposed to let everyone else do my thinking for me. And the thing is you're not even thinking for me, you're just telling me not to think at all. Obviously you can't be all scum trying to trick me, so there's something you all see that I don't. I guess part of it was that I forgot that Uma targeted Sam too.

It's just crazy. Sorry I caused a distraction, I really didn't mean it that way. Like I said, I wasn't trying to throw Willis under the bus, I just feel like I'm missing out on some knowledge that the rest of you have.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 03:38 PM
Sorry Gov, but I can only allow the newbie claim to guard you for so long. 3 claims wrapping around each other should focus a town, only mafia really benefits throwing it into question :monster:

[M] Gaius
04-11-2013, 03:44 PM
I'm not newbie claiming, I'm trying to not play this game in the dark. It's actually the opposite. I'm trying to not just float by and do my own thinking. I thought I legitimately saw a way that the original claims were flawed. If I had been right, it absolutely would have been a good idea for me to throw it into question. I was wrong. It doesn't mean I'm trying to undermine you guys. I'm trying to get past the newbie thing, and that meant sticking my neck out and trying something crazy.

[M] Gaius
04-11-2013, 03:50 PM
Notice too, that I didn't present all of this while my head was on the block. Actually, at that point I had no votes for myself, attention had shifted to Ford. In fact he was/is just two votes away from being lynched. If I was mafia, would I have brought so much attention back on myself?

I don't think Ford's mafia (not anything particular, just don't see evidence in his posts, again, just my gut), and I thought this might be a good time to bring up something that's been bugging me for days. I'm not pushing the point, I see what you're saying about the three of you being an impenetrable fortress of confirmation. If basically everybody knows it to be true, I guess it was pretty arrogant of me to try to say otherwise, but I can't do anything purposeful for us with my role, I'm trying to do so with my brain.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 03:50 PM
If you don't want to newbie claim don't bring up the difference between experienced and newbies! Either tell us our logic is flawed, or don't.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 03:53 PM
Who do you think is scum Arny?

[M] Gaius
04-11-2013, 03:59 PM
I think it's coming out that way, because the first couple days of the game, Sam Jackson, Weaver, and other players were constantly saying, "oh you rookies, you're so stupid, we're so smart just listen to us and shut up"

I think my defensiveness as a newb is a natural reaction to that nonsense, not to mention the flippant way Uma and Jackson dismissed my thoughts, today. I don't want to be a bitch about it, though, so we can move on.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Oh man, I really apologize for the rookie comments. They were purely designed to tick people off so that, if they were mafia, they would try and kill me. It made Uma Thurman try to kill me! :D

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 04:03 PM
And yeah, Arnold Schwarzenegger, the role claims are intimately linked, and it can be hard to believe it based on circumstantial evidence, but it's all we've got to trust at the moment.

PS I don't think we should lynch Arnold.

[M] Gaius
04-11-2013, 04:04 PM
Well I thought Willis might be scum, I spent too much time thinking about that. It's kind of easier to decide who you don't think is scummy than who is. I felt pretty confident with myself early in the game, being correct on Seagal, Statham, Johnson, but I've been wrong ever since, so I don't know.

I think you're suspicious, Uma. Pretty much everything about you. To be totally honest, I would vote for you, but I suspect that Willis and Jackson won't, and I'm not going to stick my neck out again. Obviously, not after you all trying to chop it off for having a theory today. I don't have a case to make against you, I think everything suspicious about you, everyone already knows. I guess after that, Diesel is the most suspicious. I think he might be scum, more likely than the other two newcomers, but he hasn't come out and done anything big that's suspicious, just little things. I also think Stallone is just as suspicious as Ford, if not more so.

[M] Gaius
04-11-2013, 04:07 PM
I'm not mad about it Jackson, I know a lot of that stuff is in-game. In all honesty, I didn't realize I was being so defensive about the newb thing or playing it as a crutch. I'm sorry for being a bitch. It's a game, no hard feelings.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 04:20 PM
Good enough for now.

##unvote:
##vote: Vin

[M] Helo
04-11-2013, 04:47 PM
Stop throwing stupid votes on me Thurman and answer a simple question as to why I am scummy. You've not presented a single coherent argument and haven't responded when I've shredded any reasoning you have to pieces.

Well, you don't have to, actually. I can keep making fun of you and your general incompetence throughout this game instead if you'd like. Your repeated "ooh, I'm going to lynch statham!" followed by " oh no i'm gonna pussy out" were pure comedy. I also quite liked "oh no, I'm going to DAYKILL SAMUEL... oops keke blocked!" and your "well better roleclaim! TO MAKE THE MAFIA KILL ME YOU SEE!" was also highly amusing.

Shine on, you crazy diamond.

[M] Helo
04-11-2013, 04:48 PM
I mean, maybe I'm mistaking town incompetence for some fantastic scum play here. I don't know. :greenie:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-11-2013, 05:10 PM
Despite all my protestations that Uma Thurman was innocent yesterday, I'm not opposed to voting for her :jess: I simply wanted Bruce Willis onside to try and confirm her as scum or not.

##Unvote: [M] Harrison Ford

I don't want to lynch Ford. I don't think he's scum, so I think it would be a waste. I'm willing to listen to Vin Diesel, but I'm sure you can come up with something better than that.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 05:15 PM
If this is scum play it is among my worst Vinny boy! I've been trying to get myself killed so I didn't have to play this game during Finals week the entire game, but now its endgame so I may as well troll around. You're mafia because I said so and that's good enough for me.

OH YOU SEXY BEAST YOU. Look at you coming at me over and over. I'd say you have the hots for me ;) Mafia maybe not, but damn fun to yell at. Looking back throughout the day Jason Statham voted for you nearly every day. Too much to keep my vote, doesn't confirm you by any stretch of the imagination.

For now - ##unvote:
##vote: Ford

Also I'll change my vote as much as I want. I love the response I'm getting. I'll be dying, probably today if we don't win, but probably tomorrow if this game continues. Then all you sexually charged Uma lovers will be revealed.

[M] Gaius
04-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Did Diesel lay out a reason for his Ford suspicions before now? Does anyone know? I'm looking for it but I can't find anything.

[M] Gaius
04-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Nevermind, it's kind of spread out over several posts the last couple days. A lot of it is meta-info, and I'm going to ignore all that, but there's a few things he points out that are valid, not meta, and Ford's never defended. It's nothing huge, but I'm almost convinced. Almost. I still think too much of it is based on speculation. It's a risky move for Diesel, though...if he's wrong it looks bad, which means that it's less likely to be a scummy move. i.e. Lynching Ford isn't dirty, it just isn't smart.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2013, 05:56 PM
I've been looking for it, but I don't see any reason from Vinny on Ford.

That being said, I can't determine who I should lay a vote on. Sam and Bruce are obviously pretty innocent to me, so they're off the radar, for now. However, Arnold's refusal to roleclaim does hint a bit of suspicion on him, but clearly he has done enough to not deserve a lynch.

Vinny, however, seems the most scummiest. He's acting rather defensive and that kind of behavior tends to be scummy at worst. Well, I know who to vote for now. It may change later though, but no guarantees.

##Vote: Vin Diesal

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-11-2013, 06:12 PM
And what is it I am meant to be defending myself against? I've heard no valid claims and accusations. All that has been tabled is an argument that I am scum because I was an added player to the game at the same time as Jet Li, a confirmed townsperson. That is hogwash. Valid flaws have been pointed out in that argument. There is no guarantee that a member of the Mafia was added to the game. There should not be a distinction drawn between the thirteen original accounts, the "forgotten" Vin Diesel, the new comer Sylvester Stallone and the late comers Jet Li and myself.

If we are meta gaming now, and I would prefer that we find something more substantial than that, then my guess would be that it is actually Vin Diesel that is the most likely to be the Mafia player. The suspicion was laid on him from the beginning; his account was only remembered because his scum mates were missing him. That is a weak argument, but it seems to match the pathetic arguments made against me.

I am the Priest. I cannot cast a lynching vote, the majority vote. So we test my role claim today on the most suspicious person - I vote Vin Diesel - and if he does not hit majority thanks to my vote then I am confirmed and we can ditch this nonsense. If Vin Diesel does die, then I am clearly lying and Lynch All Liars comes into effect. If I am the Mafia member, I cannot win with today's lynch, so you have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain.

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 06:14 PM
I'd go along with that, if we can get the votecount right. Anyone know the votecount?

[M] Helo
04-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Sylvester Stallone;3241111']Vinny, however, seems the most scummiest. He's acting rather defensive and that kind of behavior tends to be scummy at worst. Well, I know who to vote for now. It may change later though, but no guarantees.

##Vote: Vin Diesal
Sylvester Stallone;3241111']Vinny, however, seems the most scummiest. He's acting rather defensive and that kind of behavior tends to be scummy at worst.Ohhhh, delicious and delightful. I see you've never played mafia with me before. Being "defensive" is what I do. I prefer to call it "telling people they are wrong, making fun of them, then pounding those rascals into the dirt with a series of angry-sounding posts" but I guess tomato/tomato. Yeah, I just called you a rascal. Deal with it.

Anyway, to rebut your delightful point, what, pray tell, is a townsperson supposed to do when someone repeatedly slaps a vote on them for no apparent reason? Sit there and take it and then get lynched? That doesn't help a god damn thing. Look at Craig yesterday. He just gave in and that helped precisely... nobody. Is that what I should be doing, Stallone? fuck you, I'll never change.

But, defensive? Not really. I'm doing that now, sure, and it's fun! wasn't then. Nothing has actually been levelled at me. If I was accused of something, you bet I'd fucking defend it. All I am doing is asking why I got a vote. And, you know, it sort of helps the town to know why people voted for people. In your mind this further defence may make me scummier but I couldn't give the slightest of fucks. I'm doing what a good townie would do. And what an asshole would do. I like to combine the two. :)

"Defensive = scum" = one of the worst arguments I have ever seen in mafia and I wish people would stop it. ...or not, because it means I get to make posts like this. AND THIS IS WHAT I LIVE FOR

[M] Helo
04-11-2013, 06:20 PM
Harrison Ford;3241118']Valid flaws have been pointed out in that argument. No, there haven't.
There should not be a distinction drawn between the thirteen original accounts, the "forgotten" Vin Diesel, the new comer Sylvester Stallone and the late comers Jet Li and myself.Well, there is. We're freaks. Deal with it.

Oh, and it's not "you and Jet Li came in at the same time", that's an element to it. The main crux is this. The game should've been balanced in its original set up. There was no guarantee four extra people would sign up. Thus, with the four people, the game would need to be rebalanced, and extra townspeople should be counterbalanced by an extra mafia. Three Vanillas, one Priest. Odd. Man. Out.
f we are meta gaming now, and I would prefer that we find something more substantial than thatTough titties.

then my guess would be that it is actually Vin Diesel that is the most likely to be the Mafia player. The suspicion was laid on him from the beginning; his account was only remembered because his scum mates were missing him. That is a weak argument, but it seems to match the pathetic arguments made against me.So what you're saying is that the only people who can get replaced are mafia because nobody cares about town. Incorrect. I like that you made up a gibberish argument and then tried to compare it to mine to prove a point. Nice technique. Proves fuck all, sorry.

I am the Priest. I cannot cast a lynching vote, the majority vote. So we test my role claim today on the most suspicious person - I vote Vin Diesel - and if he does not hit majority thanks to my vote then I am confirmed and we can ditch this nonsense. If Vin Diesel does die, then I am clearly lying and Lynch All Liars comes into effect. If I am the Mafia member, I cannot win with today's lynch, so you have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain.Nice plan. Let's do it. With yourself. It's all very well wanting to sacrifice me, but if you're true to your word... you shouldn't have any fear of putting your own neck on the line, should you? :greenie:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-11-2013, 06:23 PM
Vin Diesel;3241127']Nice plan. Let's do it. With yourself. It's all very well wanting to sacrifice me, but if you're true to your word... you shouldn't have any fear of putting your own neck on the line, should you? :greenie:

Let's do this then. As a man of God, I have no fear.

[M] Gaius
04-11-2013, 06:24 PM
OH OH, nice twist. Seriously that was smooth as shit.

I think that we should vote out Psychotic just because, well he'd love it so so much. Wouldn't it be just the best thing to ever happen!?

No, but seriously, Ford's plan sounded good, and Diesel's is even more solid. Ford, agree to it?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-11-2013, 06:24 PM
I've never said you should change. If you're the last remaining mafia, of course you'd want to be acting like this to survive. I'd do the same myself, just so I can survive. As for Craig, he gave up because of multiple factors in his life, so it didn't do him any real favor.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-11-2013, 06:26 PM
I want Arnold Schwarzenegger to switch his vote to me. Only Arnold. If you mess this shit up, I swear to God, I'm going to go Old Testament on you.

[M] Gaius
04-11-2013, 06:26 PM
It looks like there's 2 votes on Ford, I'll be the third then he can do his thing. Someone will need to get Laddy's attention or something or...wait how do we confirm this? If it's true, Laddy will just....not show up. How long must we wait? In any case.

##vote: Ford

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-11-2013, 06:27 PM
##Vote:​ Harrison Ford

[M] Helo
04-11-2013, 06:28 PM
Harrison Ford;3241130']
Vin Diesel;3241127']Nice plan. Let's do it. With yourself. It's all very well wanting to sacrifice me, but if you're true to your word... you shouldn't have any fear of putting your own neck on the line, should you? :greenie:

Let's do this then. As a man of God, I have no fear.
Balls of steel and I can only applaud. Mafia vs Town aside to one second, that is a fantastic response and I must salute you.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
And now we wait, and pray. :joker:

[M] Gaius
And now we wait.

I just hope Ford's not a Mafia Nuke...if he's the last mafia lynched, he just kills everyone--nobody wins.

[M] Helo
04-11-2013, 06:30 PM
Honestly, town or mafia, that is a brilliant thing to do. If he's town, he sure put me in my fucking place. If he's mafia and he's just killed himself... what a fucking way to go. If he's a mafia nuke then he would deserve the victory!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-11-2013, 06:32 PM
This is a game themed around action heroes, badasses. It would not seem right to go about this any other way. I see no difference between casting this vote on myself or on another player. Things will turn out the same regardless.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-11-2013, 06:33 PM
Now, in the meantime, should we discuss other potential suspects?

[M] Helo
04-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Well if it's not you then...Stallone? META-GAME FTW! :cool: That or Thurman.

Arnie is sound as pound in my book. Willis is even sounder. Jackson is okay, I guess.

Of course, if it's not you then I suspect then the person in the noose will be me anyway so, y'know :monster:

[M] Dee
04-11-2013, 06:35 PM
What is the current votecount? Does Harrison's vote "put him over"?

[M] Gaius
04-11-2013, 06:35 PM
Seriously how does this work, do we get Laddy's attention, will he come in and confirm?

Either way I don't guess I'm going to get to be here for the confirmation/destruction. I'm pretty confident that Ford's with us, I was from the beginning, but I wish I could be here for the fallout.

I'll try to be back before the end of the day. My non-existent vote is for Diesel if/when Ford pops good guy, if that helps any.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-11-2013, 06:36 PM
I highly doubt the Mafia Godfather was added post-start. I think Stallone, Willis, and Jackson are fine. Arnold's roleclaim worries me, but we didn't lynch a goon and actually lynched a cop based on roleclaims that made us uncomfortable.

[M] Helo
04-11-2013, 06:40 PM
What is it about Arnold's roleclaim that makes you uncomfortable? I think it's pretty obvious what he is so we may as well just say it, because whoever is mafia has probably figured it out too.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-11-2013, 06:41 PM
Harrison Ford;3241151']I highly doubt the Mafia Godfather was added post-start.

Despite the obvious contradiction here, my argument against meta gaming was simply because I find it - generally - in bad taste. It cannot be helped, though, that our game was launched in a non-standard fashion.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-11-2013, 06:42 PM
Vin Diesel;3241160']What is it about Arnold's roleclaim that makes you uncomfortable? I think it's pretty obvious what he is so we may as well just say it, because whoever is mafia has probably figured it out too.

I am under the impression he is claiming to be the Beloved Princess. That role would make more sense in a larger game, or one with only a 3 man mafia, but I cannot think of many other roles that would be disastrous for the town to lose.

[M] Helo
04-11-2013, 06:49 PM
That was my thought as well. I think the town losing is hyperbole, but I agree that with 4 mafia and a serial killer, it seems a highly unlikely role. It's also a role the town would feel hesitant about lynching and would consider protecting which of course makes it an ideal claim.

[M] Helo
04-11-2013, 06:49 PM
I will say for Arnie that I thought the way he accused Dwayne Johnson seemed legitimate, however, which is what I have based my thinking on.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
04-11-2013, 06:52 PM
I agree, but we have reached a point where nearly everybody's actions can be interpreted as pro-town and anti-town. It is difficult to pinpoint the true source of evil. I'm sure things will be easier once our Game Master returns.

[M] Mom – Host
04-11-2013, 06:56 PM
Harrison Ford was on his way to retrieve some ancient golden something-or-another, when a giant ball of stone rolle and flattened him because I have a class coming up and too much time.

Harrison Ford was a Vanilla Townie.

Night time. 12 hours. Send in night actions.

[M] Mom – Host
04-12-2013, 07:22 AM
As night ended, the body of Vin Diesel was found, mutilated. Looks like the aliens got him while the sun was down. Did anyone catch this Pitch Black reference? :colbert: It feels forced. Anyway,

Vin Diesel was a Vanilla Townie played by f f freak and later Psychotic. Day 8 begins now and will last 24 hours. With 6 left, it'll take 4 for a majority lynch.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 07:26 AM
##Vote: [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger

Either Arnold or Uma Thurman dies today. I'd safely say that Sylvester Stallone is what he has claimed to be, but I doubt both of the others' roleclaims.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 07:29 AM
I really didn't want to see Vin Diesel go down because I wanted his assistance today, more than any other day. Strange gambit by Harrison Ford to try and get him lynched, but probably better that he took the noose himself as it stops us wasting a day lynching him now.

I'm counting on Brucey to pull off some magic tonight. But we should have the numbers in our favor.

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 07:41 AM
Sir, it has been nice knowing you.

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 07:44 AM
You have no chance to survive make your time.

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 07:45 AM
Who's sick of Sam running shit?
No more gifs to hide behind?

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 07:54 AM
It doesn't even matter if I'm mafia. Uma, Willis, Stallone stay true to each other. Kill me tomorrow if you must. I'll vote for myself if I have to. But we cannot stand for it anymore. We do it because we must. We do it for us. And we do it now.

For great justice.

##vote: Samuel Leroy Jackson

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 07:56 AM
Well we've found our last scum. That was easy.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 07:57 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3241574']Who's sick of Sam running trout?
No more gifs to hide behind?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8poet9eQo1qk4y5ao2_250.gif

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 08:03 AM
It was obvious from the beginning. Willis saved you so you're a good guy? You guessed there was a "third party killer" so you have to be a doctor?

Uma, Willis, Stallone, if you really think I'm mafia, let's go over some numbers assuming I am.

Today: Lynch Jackson
Tonight: I kill one of you.
Tomorrow: You lynch me and win.

You want a role-claim? I'm the Fairy Fucking Godmother, and I can grant you one last wish.
And since I'm the best Fucking Fairy in the whole fucking Fairyland, it's a twofer.

You get to kill Sam Jackson, and you get to win this mindfuck of a game.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 08:04 AM
I'm not sure what your game is motherfucker, but I'm still gonna give you credit for trying to take me down. Your roid rage might be responsible but damn if it ain't just one of the most entertaining things I've seen all day.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdlz1mhVpJ1rlqb55o1_500.gif

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 08:10 AM
Oh look, Arnold Schwarzenegger is butthurt because his attempted kill on me the first night didn't work. :jess: I'm the second best chance this town has to win, and you're ready to piss it down the drain. But you know what, Arnold? It's not about the winning or losing. What really matters, what's really memorable, is the moment.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcqwpmpPN71rx8c3po1_250.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcqwpmpPN71rx8c3po2_250.gif

Whether you are scum or you have gone mad, I will see you hang. You should not kill if you aren't prepared to die yourself. As the functional Doctor in this Town, I have been trying to keep people alive all game. But I will bleed for victory if it must be done.

##Unvote: [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger
##Vote: [M] Samuel L Jackson

Your move, motherfucker. Who wants to hammer the Doctor? :aimsun:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meni7h90mW1rjc08do1_500.gif

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 08:10 AM
You can take your credit to the grave. It's not getting you shit here, but it might get you a penthouse overlooking a lake in hell.

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 08:12 AM
Nice try, patchy, but we've already seen that move. And even without the gifs, they did it better.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 08:15 AM
You don't understand, Arnold. I don't care. I have already won. Regardless of the outcome, I will be remembered. You are just the sad, pathetic Godfather who couldn't lead his family to victory. Try again next time; you might have better luck then, without Samuel L Jackson to ruin your plans.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 08:17 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3241583']Nice try, patchy, but we've already seen that move. And even without the gifs, they did it better.

Oh I know. I know all too well. I was here, remember? I saw it all. :jiro:

[M] Gaius
Maybe that's true, and maybe I don't care about being remember. Maybe all I care about is justice. And I will see it served.

[M] Gaius
remembered* dammit

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 08:19 AM
I don't know what mutilated concept of justice you're holding onto, but I suggest you get some functional arguments if you want to convince the town to lynch me well and proper. A rookie until the very end, Arnold.

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 08:19 AM
I don't think you saw anything. I think you were too busy making sure everyone saw you. Hoping they wouldn't see through you.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 08:23 AM
http://bookriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/HeyArnold.jpg

You can do better than this, can't you? Really now? I feel a little bit sorry for you. Until now, you'd actually done an okay job. I guess I'll take it back; you will be remembered, as the fool who decided to throw himself against the mighty Samuel L Jackson. At least you will be able to gloat tonight, kept warm by the thought that you have "beaten me." I would have expected you to understand like the rest do, that I cannot be beaten. I cannot be defeated. I am invincible because you cannot stop me from meeting my goals.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 08:27 AM
Look at it this way, and hopefully your rookie skills can understand: if are the Godfather and you die tomorrow, Town wins and it is all thanks to your attack on me. If you aren't the Godfather and are, in fact, just an idiotic Town member trying to strut his stuff endgame because he's been pointless all along, then you have handed victory over to the Mafia and you can take 100% of the blame.

Simple, really. You lose no matter what.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me6gr3EsC81qzhppuo4_250.gif

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 08:28 AM
As for Samuel L Jackson, he wins regardless.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4lspmz4nu1rro22oo1_250.gif

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 08:29 AM
Does that make you mad, Arnold? You mad? Super jelly mad? It's okay. I would be too if I were you and stupid enough to come up against me.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1236863398_sam-jackson-funny-face.gif

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 08:31 AM
Don't run off Arnie, come try and antagonize me a little more. I'm having fun! Besides, if you don't keep spouting absolute bullshit - "justice"? Really? Are you twelve? - I won't be able to use some of my excellent gifs that you missed so much.

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 08:32 AM
Victory is in the hands of the rabbit and the chick with a sword. A pink haired has-been can't take that away from them. None of your bullshit will take that away from them. Nothing I do will take that away from them. I give it to them because I can. I give it to them because I have to.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 08:35 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236911']Well I know one thing for sure at this point. Jackson wins.

I think you'll find that you directly contradicted yourself. I think you'll find that Jason Statham also did this when trying to get me killed, and he flipped like a sack of Goon. Keep digging yourself a bigger grave, Arnold, 'cause come tomorrow, you'll be resting in it.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 08:36 AM
PS:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mchaeqbSsL1ry46hlo3_250.gif

:)

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 08:40 AM
My role is the Gif Collector. Keep feeding me, captain triestoohard.
Too bad you're better at posting gifs than you are at pulling off night kills.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 08:44 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mekeivx4Qi1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

You apparently have no idea, and yet I thought that something had changed within you. I guess not. This is just incredibly disappointing. Why do I bother with you?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 08:45 AM
If only Vin Diesel were still here to explain to you why you are absolutely ineffective as a human being right now, Arnold Schwarzenegger. You are pointless. I just hope someone comes along to assist you in the only slight victory you will have had all game; even then it will still be a victory for me.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 08:50 AM
Also, I'm sure you have noticed, but there have been plenty of nightkills. Maybe not the most effective ones, but they're there. I don't know why you idiots shot at Daniel Craig twice, but I suppose a rookie wouldn't consider the possibility of a Nexus. It's okay Arnold, don't cry. We can't all be veterans. We can't all play a solid game as the loudest member of the Town and force the scum to target elsewhere.

Paying attention to the nightkills is probably the best place for your training to begin, buttmonkey. Especially if you're on the Mafia. I mean, seriously? Come on. You made this too damn easy.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbnuph1pH31ruess1o1_500.gif

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 08:52 AM
I know it is hard but we're going to go over some techniques for deciding nightkills. I know that you are a colossal imbecile, but work with me here.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.81866.1329428060!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_635/gal-stupid-schwarzenegger.jpg

[M] Mom – Host
04-12-2013, 08:52 AM
My mistake, there 5 left, 3 to majority lynch.

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 08:54 AM
I thought this was a classic showdown between good and evil and then you said buttmonkey, and I can't have any respect for you any more at all. Why did you have to destroy everything we had going?

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 08:55 AM
(Let's see how long the coward stands behind his vote now.)

Go ahead though, Mr. Jackson, I'm all ears.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 08:57 AM
First: The Potshot

It's night one. Nobody stands out. Nobody has made any hints at roles. What do you do? You take a shot in the dark. You pick an account with average levels of activity, because the louder a person is, the more chances they have to get themselves lynched. So you pick off one of the fringe dwellers, and nobody can pin it on anyone.

Second: The Incriminator

Player X has been gunning for Player Y pretty hard. They're both townies, because you're the dirty scum sucker. You shoot Player X, and suddenly, Player Y is looking pretty fucking suspicious. Has the added benefit of potentially forcing a townsperson lynch. Double kill.

Third: Power Limiter

You spot someone talking about the Doctor, or the Cop. You shoot them. People who discuss roles like that are either scum or hinting at being it. If not, who cares? Townie still dies.

That concludes our first lesson.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc9r1wnV8O1ry3tn5o4_250.gif

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 08:59 AM
But professor Jackson, what if they're a Nexus?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 08:59 AM
Samuel L Jackson;3241581']
Your move, mothersmurfer. Who wants to hammer the Doctor? :aimsun:

I was always perfectly aware of what my vote would do, even if your small mind cannot process it Arnold. I should explain what a hammer vote is though, because you are obviously still just a rookie who doesn't get the complexities of the game. You should really have asked Nicolas Cage for some help, he is quite the academic and Citizen Bleys is one of my favourite players of all time (all time). A hammer vote is the vote that secures a majority lynch.

If you're gonna call me a coward, show some balls of your own some time.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 09:00 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3241617']But professor Jackson, what if they're a Nexus?

Then you lynch them instead of shooting at them twice, you nonce. Jesus, you really are mentally stunted due to steroid use. Maybe no hope remains.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 09:01 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3241617']what

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m425n7ZhNh1rthoqmo3_r1_250.gif

Clearly they don't speak English in what, 'cause you have no fucking idea.

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 09:02 AM
Right, because attacking the loudest and second most secure player in the game is a coward's move. ;)

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 09:03 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3241622']Right, because attacking the loudest and second most secure player in the game is a coward's move. ;)

There is a difference between brave and suicide, bucko. You'll figure it out one day, maybe.

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 09:04 AM
As a courtesy: are you sure you're not using yourself up, you crafty old vet? Don't you want to save some of this for when there's people around to hear you? I know how much that means to you.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 09:04 AM
Hey, Teddy Roosevelt, what d'ya say we just cut these shenanigans now and end the day with a Sammy L Jackson lynch? I ain't got time to deal with motherfuckers like this guy. It's a waste of my valuable time and having already won the game, I got better things to do.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 09:05 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3241625']As a courtesy: are you sure you're not using yourself up, you crafty old vet? Don't you want to save some of this for when there's people around to hear you? I know how much that means to you.

I don't need people to hear me. They already heard me. They already saw my brilliance. It's done. Over. I win, Arnold. You lose. :jiro:

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 09:07 AM
Sure, but I've learned so much.

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 09:09 AM
Hey, wait now, don't go spoiling my fun. This is my last day in the sun. Let me live a little.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 09:09 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3241629']Sure, but I've learned so much.

Sometimes, even the best teachers are useless when they have terrible students.

Also, here's one more lesson, on the house: you don't know shit.

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 09:10 AM
You're right. I probably don't. But I do know a motherfucker when I see one.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 09:10 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3241630']Hey, wait now, don't go spoiling my fun. This is my last day in the sun. Let me live a little.

You get to live all night, so don't be sad. You've had 8 days with which to enjoy yourself. Don't waste your life waiting. Embrace it now, in the moment, before it slips away. I've had my fun already, and I'm not nice enough to want anything better for you, so fuck you

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 09:11 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mej7g3KlVh1rl3glzo1_500.gif

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 09:13 AM
Oh, come along now, Doctor! No need for that. We can be best frenimies till the very end.

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 09:14 AM
frenemies*

I'm slippin.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 09:15 AM
My quota for frenemies has just been filled, so I don't need you, motherfucker. You better bring something better to the table if you want to convince me otherwise. Start gettin' these other jokers in to vote, perhaps, and we'll see how things pan out then.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 09:17 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3241638']Oh, come along now, Doctor!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-e4Me7KqCJZk/TsIokcdTzDI/AAAAAAAACt0/28AUg4s0cBM/s1600/DW-sam.jpg

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 09:19 AM
pish tosh old bean. There's always room for one more.

All that matters is me and you. Let the others sleep.

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 09:20 AM
See, now that's what I'm talking about. We're in this together, might as well be civil.

[M] Gaius
04-12-2013, 09:25 AM
Don't disappear on me, Jackson. I can't zig if you don't zag.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 09:27 AM
You've managed just fine without me for the recent past :aimkiss:

http://scibbe.com/wp-content/2011/01/ff2-dealwithit.gif

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-12-2013, 09:42 AM
I don't get why you killed Vin Diesel. If you had killed anybody else - and everybody else was on the table seeing as I didn't protect anyone - then Vin Diesel would've been a hot topic today. Harrison Ford, bless his soul, thought Vin was the devil and died to try and convince us. Uma Thurman would've been a much easier target, what with a non-confirmable role. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but I guess that's the rookie in you coming out.