PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XXV: Action Movie Badasses Game Thread Day 6

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

[M] Mom – Host
04-02-2013, 03:56 AM
It was an intense game of Badass Jenga, in which timeless action movie stars would get together, giving awesome quotes and intense screams. Much fun was had! [M] Sean Connery and [M] Jackie Chan had a bit too much to drink, though, and stumled to the bathroom.

Then, lights out. A shot was heard. Or was it two? When the lights came back on, everything was quiet, until Mr. Connery and Mr. Chan were found dead, those poor Innocent Victims. But someone's responsible. But who? Looks like it's up to this collection of assassins, cops, special agents, soldiers, and hitmen to get to the bottom of this. Playtime's over.

Day 0 starts now and will last 24 hours. A majority will be reached when 7 people have voted for someone. Let's gooooo!

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-02-2013, 04:02 AM
Can we get a list of the accounts in play Teddy?

[M] Mom – Host
04-02-2013, 04:05 AM
[M] Liam Neeson
[M] Dwayne Johnson
[M] Sigourney Weaver
[M] Arnold Schwarzenegger
[M] Daniel Craig
[M] Samuel L Jackson
[M] Bruce Willis
[M] Jason Statham
[M] Will Smith
[M] Clint Eastwood
[M] Uma Thurman
[M] Nicolas Cage
[M] Steven Seagal

There ya go.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-02-2013, 04:06 AM
Thank you.

[M] Colette
04-02-2013, 04:13 AM
Woooooooowheeee I make this town look gooooood :cool:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-02-2013, 04:15 AM
Hi Will. Want to help me get revenge for Jackie? Sean's ghost will be able to avenge himself.

[M] Colette
04-02-2013, 04:17 AM
Is there trouble in the neighbourhood? Don't tell my mom yo.

[M] D'Anna
04-02-2013, 04:25 AM
Hey what's up! The rock is cooking. Things are going to start going rock bottom from now on. I promise I'll stop with these rock jokes :p

Anyway. Hello all. I'll be back later on account of filming my latest action film/kids film/whoevers paying.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-02-2013, 04:28 AM
Dwayne Johnson;3236104']Anyway. Hello all. I'll be back later on account of filming my latest action film/kids film/whoevers paying.
I look forward to your return. :)

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-02-2013, 04:34 AM
Enough is enough. I've had it with these motherfucking mafians in this motherfucking town.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-02-2013, 04:35 AM
Samuel L Jackson;3236107']mafians
:colbert:
##Vote: Samuel L Jackson

[M] D'Anna
04-02-2013, 04:36 AM
Steven Seagal;3236105']
Dwayne Johnson;3236104']Anyway. Hello all. I'll be back later on account of filming my latest action film/kids film/whoevers paying.
I look forward to your return. :)

Actually, stepping out of character for a second, I'm actually going bed. I just thought it'd sound SO MUCH more badass if I was going to a film shoot, probably on my motorcycle during a high speed police chase.

Going to bed isn't as badass. Unless I'm cracking skulls together in my dreams. :kaofight2:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-02-2013, 04:38 AM
Steven Seagal;3236108']
Samuel L Jackson;3236107']mafians
:colbert:
##Vote: Samuel L Jackson

My first trap has been activated already :p

[M] Eizen
04-02-2013, 05:21 AM
The names Craig. Daniel Craig.
There, I posted. I need to get to bed.

[M] Adama
04-02-2013, 05:25 AM
I swear I thought that Obama was really sitting in that chair! Just wait until you get this old and you start to see all sorts up stuff. Now if you will excuse me, I am going to bed.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-02-2013, 05:32 AM
[M] Daniel Craig doesn't look like any Daniel Craig I know.

##Vote: Daniel Craig

[M] Gaius
04-02-2013, 05:49 AM
That is a weird pic of Dan Craig. Maybe he is undercova though.
Do not panic. This is no time for fear. Survive tonight and we make them bleed. If it bleeds we can kill it.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-02-2013, 05:58 AM
Three people have arrived to tell us they're going to bed. I smell a rat.

[M] Elize
04-02-2013, 06:18 AM
Hi, I'm Going to Bed. I'm sorry for the short post, but if you'll excuse me I've got to go to Bruce Willis.

[M] Apollo
04-02-2013, 07:08 AM
A guy in an empty chair told me Clint Eastwood is mafia.

##Vote: Clint Eastwood

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-02-2013, 07:14 AM
This motherfucker's name is hard to spell, so

##Vote: [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-02-2013, 08:35 AM
Smurf you, Samuel L. Jackson, I'm going to bed.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-02-2013, 08:51 AM
No, fuck you white boy. Not the bees? I'll show you bees, motherfucker.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me6gr3EsC81qzhppuo4_250.gif

Consider yourself lucky I don't whip you upside the head.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m50gbdR1uK1qj3ir1.gif

[M] D'Anna
04-02-2013, 03:55 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3236129']Three people have arrived to tell us they're going to bed. I smell a rat.

Maybe you know, we live in a different time zone?

Anyway, I am back, not that I've missed much. Were still at the "feeble accusations stage". What we should do is wait and wait and wait until we find out who hasn't shown up at all, and just vote for them. I think we did that last time in the anniversary mafia.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-02-2013, 05:16 PM
Mafia Scum. I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

Nice collection of people! Nic Cage, though? It's meant to be badasses. :roll2

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-02-2013, 05:19 PM
Dwayne Johnson;3236237']What we should do is wait and wait and wait until we find out who hasn't shown up at all, and just vote for them. I think we did that last time in the anniversary mafia.

lol

Liam Neeson;3236264']Mafia Scum. I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

hey fuck you

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Dwayne Johnson;3236237']
Samuel L Jackson;3236129']Three people have arrived to tell us they're going to bed. I smell a rat.

Maybe you know, we live in a different time zone?

Anyway, I am back, not that I've missed much. Were still at the "feeble accusations stage". What we should do is wait and wait and wait until we find out who hasn't shown up at all, and just vote for them. I think we did that last time in the anniversary mafia.
But if everyone waits then nobody shows up. Or nothing gets done during the day and that's no good. That type of thinking is flawed.

Also having a group pile of votes at the end of a day is a great way to let mafia members sneak in votes without bringing themselves into the spotlight.

[M] D'Anna
04-02-2013, 06:05 PM
So instead, we'll just vote based on inane assumptions and beliefs. I'm aware my day 0 (seriously, Day 0? What happened to Day 1?) little plan is flawed, but at least we get rid of the people who never turns up in the first place.

By voting with these amusing votes, then were not really doing anything are we? We should still get stuff done of course, but towards the end of the day, we should be thinking "hmm, whose not really turned up today"? They'll be either inactives who are useless to our cause, or maybe mafia types lying low till night.

It's really up to you guys, but until then, I'll go with my inane vote and go with:

##VOTE: Clint Eastwood. On account of his crazy performance with the chair.

[M] Adama
04-02-2013, 06:55 PM
Dwayne Johnson;3236283']So instead, we'll just vote based on inane assumptions and beliefs. I'm aware my day 0 (seriously, Day 0? What happened to Day 1?) little plan is flawed, but at least we get rid of the people who never turns up in the first place.

By voting with these amusing votes, then were not really doing anything are we? We should still get stuff done of course, but towards the end of the day, we should be thinking "hmm, whose not really turned up today"? They'll be either inactives who are useless to our cause, or maybe mafia types lying low till night.

I agree with this. Voting because the character did something crazy does really reveal much of anything. An inactive doesn't add anything and the Mafia are less likely to off them at night as it gives them an advantage later on. People who are not voting makes the Mafia's votes more powerful (10 players, 3 mafia and 7 towns, 2 towns are not saying anything so, it is really like 3 on 5. After 1 vote and a night kill it is a damn near dead lock at 3 on 3). Or those inactive towns could be Mafia laying low as has been said.

It doesn't tell us a great deal but neither does voting for someone because they made a movie so bad they had to be dubbed over (Right Mr. Seagal ;D (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_Force_(film)#Reception))

At this point the only two people yet to pop up are Uma Thurman and Sigourney Weaver...I think. Please correct me if I am wrong.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-02-2013, 07:06 PM
Clint Eastwood;3236306']
An inactive doesn't add anything and the Mafia are less likely to off them at night as it gives them an advantage later on. People who are not voting makes the Mafia's votes more powerful (10 players, 3 mafia and 7 towns, 2 towns are not saying anything so, it is really like 3 on 5. After 1 vote and a night kill it is a damn near dead lock at 3 on 3). Or those inactive towns could be Mafia laying low as has been said.

There are 13 players, not 10. So assuming 3 mafia members like you suggested means 10 players who are not mafia. Note the word choice, there may be independant roles like Survivor, Lyncher/Lynchee, Serial Killer or Jester in the game as well.

Also I don't follow your logic. Go for inactives because by not voting they make the mafia votes have more weight. But you say that one inactive might be mafia. If a mafia member is not voting it negates the impact of an inactive pro town role not voting.

##Unvote: Samuel L Jackson

[M] Adama
04-02-2013, 07:08 PM
It was an example...I was just using a basic to show the potential weight it gives the mafia.

[M] Mom – Host
04-02-2013, 07:08 PM
3 [M] Clint Eastwood - [M] Dwayne Johnson, [M] Jason Statham, [M] Steven Seagal
1 [M] Daniel Craig - [M] Nicolas Cage
1 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger - [M] Samuel L Jackson
0 [M] Samuel L Jackson - [M] Steven Seagal

9 hours.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-02-2013, 07:11 PM
Clint Eastwood;3236312']It was an example...My vote is based on the part I quoted from myself.

Steven Seagal;3236311']Also I don't follow your logic. Go for inactives because by not voting they make the mafia votes have more weight. But you say that one inactive might be mafia. If a mafia member is not voting it negates the impact of an inactive pro town role not voting.

[M] D'Anna
04-02-2013, 07:14 PM
Clint Eastwood;3236306']At this point the only two people yet to pop up are Uma Thurman and Sigourney Weaver...I think. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I've had my eye on these two to be fair. I'll keep my vote on you for now as I have literally nothing else to go on, but if near the end of the day these two still haven't popped up, then I'll probably change my vote to these two.

Everyone else besides the two ladies have popped up at LEAST once.

[M] D'Anna
04-02-2013, 07:16 PM
Oh, others have posted. Nevermind.

So Seagal, what do you think we should do then instead of voting for inactives? Vote based on hair colour? :p

[M] Gaius
04-02-2013, 07:45 PM
Not a lot has happened through the dark hours of the night er, morning, er, whateva. But I see we are targeting the chairmasta, is this because he is nra? nra=mafia? Did I miss something in the posts, did he give himself away somehow?

I wish the gurls would show up, there going to get killed just for not being here at some point and that should not be. We should protect all the weak ones who cannot protect themselves. Gurls are delicate flowers to guard and protect and possibly to touch with our penises.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-02-2013, 07:52 PM
Dwayne Johnson;3236320']Oh, others have posted. Nevermind.

So Seagal, what do you think we should do then instead of voting for inactives? Vote based on hair colour? :p
How about voting based on people who are posting, looking at those posts and try and find the mafia members? Voting for inactive players is like taking a shot in the dark.

[M] Gaius
04-02-2013, 07:57 PM
The problem with that is that there's so little to go on at this point, given the numbers involved it's way more likely for one of us to get taken out just for saying something in a wrong way. Everylittle thing people says gets taken too far. Everything's a shot in the dark at this point. Not that I think we should go after the gurls, just sayin.

[M] Gaius
04-02-2013, 08:01 PM
Um, formy, pay attention to what account you're on, yo.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-02-2013, 08:02 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236336']Um, formy, pay attention to what account you're on, yo.
Now it's a game of EoFF mafia. :jess:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-02-2013, 08:03 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236332']The problem with that is that there's so little to go on at this point, given the numbers involved it's way more likely for one of us to get taken out just for saying something in a wrong way. Everylittle thing people says gets taken too far. Everything's a shot in the dark at this point. Not that I think we should go after the gurls, just sayin.
Yes there is little. But little is better than having absolutely nothing to go on.

[M] Gaius
04-02-2013, 08:03 PM
Also what do you think you are doing putting my words in the mouth of that upstart rapper-turned-badass-wannabe

[M] D'Anna
04-02-2013, 08:04 PM
Steven Seagal;3236338']
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236332']The problem with that is that there's so little to go on at this point, given the numbers involved it's way more likely for one of us to get taken out just for saying something in a wrong way. Everylittle thing people says gets taken too far. Everything's a shot in the dark at this point. Not that I think we should go after the gurls, just sayin.
Yes there is little. But little is better than having absolutely nothing to go on.

Thing is though, when there's absolutely nothing to go on, then at least we know where were at.

With a little bit to go on, we could be led into a false sense of security that we "know something", when really we might know nothing.

[M] D'Anna
04-02-2013, 08:05 PM
Will Smith;3236102']Is there trouble in the neighbourhood? Don't tell my mom yo.

Besides, try and analyse this. Will's definitely Mafia, yo.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-02-2013, 08:10 PM
Alright, the Rock can be town for now.

[M] Gaius
04-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Seagal and Johnson, you're both making me suspicious. Seagal for wanting to target actives when he knows that mafia often try to lie low at first. Is he the mafia spokesperson trying to protect his scummy friends? Johnson is all over the place. Scum trying too hard or hyperactive townie?

I'm beginning to lean toward Eastwood, because he hasn't tried to defend himself after receiving three votes early. A townie would be panicking right now, I would think.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-02-2013, 08:19 PM
Also another reason going after inactives is flawed. These four posted once. and for each said post is filler.

Daniel Craig;3236117']The names Craig. Daniel Craig.

Bruce Willis;3236132']Hi, I'm Going to Bed. I'm sorry for the short post, but if you'll excuse me I've got to go to Bruce Willis.

Liam Neeson;3236264']Mafia Scum. I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

Jason Statham;3236135']A guy in an empty chair told me Clint Eastwood is mafia.

[M] D'Anna
04-02-2013, 08:21 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236348']Seagal and Johnson, you're both making me suspicious. Seagal for wanting to target actives when he knows that mafia often try to lie low at first. Is he the mafia spokesperson trying to protect his scummy friends? Johnson is all over the place. Scum trying too hard or hyperactive townie?

I'm beginning to lean toward Eastwood, because he hasn't tried to defend himself after receiving three votes early. A townie would be panicking right now, I would think.

To be honest, I'd rather go for those who have spoken up once, and fell to a deep silence. Will Smith piped up very early and now has been mute.

I'm feeling slightly better about Weavil and Thermal though. Despite all the talk about them, they're still quite. A mafia scum would be quick to retaliate and announce themselves to ward off suspicion, but yet they remain quiet. Most likely inactives.

It's not the quiet ones to be careful about, it's the "almost quiet" ones.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-02-2013, 08:26 PM
Dwayne Johnson;3236356']
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236348']Seagal and Johnson, you're both making me suspicious. Seagal for wanting to target actives when he knows that mafia often try to lie low at first. Is he the mafia spokesperson trying to protect his scummy friends? Johnson is all over the place. Scum trying too hard or hyperactive townie?

To be honest, I'd rather go for those who have spoken up once, and fell to a deep silence. Will Smith piped up very early and now has been mute.

I'm feeling slightly better about Weavil and Thermal though. Despite all the talk about them, they're still quite. A mafia scum would be quick to retaliate and announce themselves to ward off suspicion, but yet they remain quiet. Most likely inactives.

I disagree. You need to be careful about everybody who is not you.

[M] Gaius
04-02-2013, 08:30 PM
Steven Seagal;3236359']
Dwayne Johnson;3236356']

Hey, you're not me. You must be mafia.

Seriously though, I need to know where we're headed for this, at least where people are leaning. I would just dump on Eastwood, but he may just not be around to defend himself, and those votes on him, coming out of nowhere are either just random day1 votes or mafia trying to start shit. Mafia know who to target, townies don't, right?
Point being I won't be here later to vote so I need to do so now if it's to be of any help at all.

[M] Gaius
04-02-2013, 08:34 PM
My personal shortlist, btw:
Eastwood, Seagal, Johnson, Cage, Jackson

nothing specific to go on for any of them though

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-02-2013, 08:35 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236348']Seagal and Johnson, you're both making me suspicious. Seagal for wanting to target actives when he knows that mafia often try to lie low at first.
I don't know for sure how the mafia will act. It is my opinion that at least 1 active person is in the mafia. I do think that there is one mafia member doing more lurking than posting as well, but he is hiding in a crowd.

Also if we do get the loudest mafia member now then it will force the others to come out into the open.

[M] Adama
04-02-2013, 08:36 PM
I am popping in to say that I am at work and can't really do much right now (before was lunch break). 2 people randomly voted for me and Seagal doesn't like the idea of voting for people who are not playing and doesn't like the worse case scenario of it. I can't really defend against the nonsense votes and don't have the time for Seagal right now.

It is also working hours in the US right now. I imagine people will pop up later on tonight so just be cool.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-02-2013, 08:37 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236361']
Steven Seagal;3236359']
Dwayne Johnson;3236356']

Hey, you're not me. You must be mafia.
:shifty:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-02-2013, 08:42 PM
Clint Eastwood;3236367']I am popping in to say that I am at work and can't really do much right now (before was lunch break). 2 people randomly voted for me and Seagal doesn't like the idea of voting for people who are not playing and doesn't like the worse case scenario of it. I can't really defend against the nonsense votes and don't have the time for Seagal right now.

It is also working hours in the US right now. I imagine people will pop up later on tonight so just be cool.
Well you can't really defend against nonsense votes no matter what you do.

Just remember that my vote is on you because I find you to be the most likely to be in the mafia.

[M] Gaius
04-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Steven Seagal;3236365']
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236348']Seagal and Johnson, you're both making me suspicious. Seagal for wanting to target actives when he knows that mafia often try to lie low at first.
I don't know for sure how the mafia will act. It is my opinion that at least 1 active person is in the mafia. I do think that there is one mafia member doing more lurking than posting as well, but he is hiding in a crowd.

Also if we do get the loudest mafia member now then it will force the others to come out into the open.

Sounds reasonable. Getting the active mafia would be great, but who? People who have been loudest: Me, Seagal, Johnson, Jackson.

Seagal's being super reasonable/rational. Perhaps TOO reasonable? :shifty:
Johnson makes me suspicious, but in the way that HC seemed suspicious the first time he played.
I don't really know what to think about Jackson because he's been so quiet since posting several times early.

I've got like 10 minutes then I'm voting, one way or another, because I'll be gone for a while.

Clint Eastwood;3236367']I am popping in to say that I am at work and can't really do much right now (before was lunch break). 2 people randomly voted for me and Seagal doesn't like the idea of voting for people who are not playing and doesn't like the worse case scenario of it. I can't really defend against the nonsense votes and don't have the time for Seagal right now.

I can't be told by clint eastwood to just be cool, and not be cool. So consider me chilled. :meditate:

[M] Gaius
04-02-2013, 08:49 PM
Wait, so Seagal, you still think Eastwood is Mafia? I know I said I was leaning toward him earlier, but he spoke up and seemed reasonable about it. What else are you going on to vote for him?

[M] Apollo
04-02-2013, 08:52 PM
*filler post*

Also: ties are fun.

##Unvote: Eastwood
##Vote: Arnold Swdfsdlfhsdlfhs

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-02-2013, 08:52 PM
Ah, the age old debate - the Day 1 (or 0 in this case) inactive vote.

Just out of curiosity, Mr Seagal, what makes you think Mr Eastwood is most likely to be mafia? I apologise if you've explained this, it's been a long day. :p

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-02-2013, 08:59 PM
Why I think Eastwood is the most likely to be mafia.

Steven Seagal;3236311']
Clint Eastwood;3236306']
An inactive doesn't add anything and the Mafia are less likely to off them at night as it gives them an advantage later on. People who are not voting makes the Mafia's votes more powerful (10 players, 3 mafia and 7 towns, 2 towns are not saying anything so, it is really like 3 on 5. After 1 vote and a night kill it is a damn near dead lock at 3 on 3). Or those inactive towns could be Mafia laying low as has been said.

There are 13 players, not 10. So assuming 3 mafia members like you suggested means 10 players who are not mafia. Note the word choice, there may be independant roles like Survivor, Lyncher/Lynchee, Serial Killer or Jester in the game as well.

Also I don't follow your logic. Go for inactives because by not voting they make the mafia votes have more weight. But you say that one inactive might be mafia. If a mafia member is not voting it negates the impact of an inactive pro town role not voting.

The number throwing says scare tactic, and it's misinformation. He presents it in a way saying we must not make any mistakes because the mafia is close to us in size minus inactives.
Then the logic for voting inactives is flawed, and by his own logic all the inactives should be town as the mafia are going to all vote and outnumber the town.

[M] Gaius
04-02-2013, 09:00 PM
Well I would throw a vote at Eastwood to get out of this stupid tie (because Statham's sowing chaos), but I honestly don't think Eastwood is mafia. I'm leaning toward Seagal or Statham. Seagal because he's trying to maneuver shit, Statham because he's too fucking random with his votes. Why would a townie want there to be chaos?

[M] Gaius
04-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Steven Seagal;3236379']Why I think Eastwood is the most likely to be mafia.

Steven Seagal;3236311']
Clint Eastwood;3236306']

The number throwing says scare tactic, and it's misinformation. He presents it in a way saying we must not make any mistakes because the mafia is close to us in size minus inactives.
Then the logic for voting inactives is flawed, and by his own logic all the inactives should be town as the mafia are going to all vote and outnumber the town.

Could be misinformation, could be bad logic, and to a certain extent, he's right that non-votes potentially make the mafia more powerful early.

[M] Gaius
04-02-2013, 09:05 PM
Someone say something obviously scummy so I can go about my business!

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-02-2013, 09:09 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236383']

Steven Seagal;3236311']
Clint Eastwood;3236306']

Could be misinformation, could be bad logic, and to a certain extent, he's right that non-votes potentially make the mafia more powerful early.
And I think it's a mixture of misinformation and bad logic, which can spell trouble for the town later on.

[M] Mom – Host
04-02-2013, 09:12 PM
2 [M] Clint Eastwood - [M] Dwayne Johnson, [M] Jason Statham, [M] Steven Seagal
2 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger - [M] Samuel L Jackson, [M] Jason Statham
1 [M] Daniel Craig - [M] Nicolas Cage

[M] Gaius
04-02-2013, 09:14 PM
Steven Seagal;3236387']
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236383']

Steven Seagal;3236311']
Clint Eastwood;3236306']

And I think it's a mixture of misinformation and bad logic, which can spell trouble for the town later on.

Well, I guess that's true, hadn't thought of it like that.

[M] Colette
04-02-2013, 09:40 PM
Brothas gotta stand together and unite against the mafia. All aliensmafia please come forward and identify yourselves.

I REPEAT: ALL MAFIA PLEASE COME FORWARD AND IDENTIFY YOURSELVES. We do not need to have a big situation here, am I right?

...No one? Dang that never works. Alright which one of yall is being most cuckoo?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-02-2013, 10:05 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236364']My personal shortlist, btw:

Reads without reason? Bugger that

##Unvote
##Vote The Governator

[M] Mom – Host
04-02-2013, 10:15 PM
3 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger - [M] Samuel L Jackson, [M] Nicolas Cage, [M] Jason Statham
0 [M] Daniel Craig - [M] Nicolas Cage

About 6 hours left until Day 0 ends.

[M] Mom – Host
04-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Due to a HUGE mistake on my part, I forgot to send a PM to one of the players, so say hi to Vin Diesel! xDDD

[M] Apollo
04-02-2013, 10:26 PM
Hm, did Vin Diesel's mafia teammates wonder where he was or something?

[M] D'Anna
04-02-2013, 10:33 PM
Welcome Vin Diesel. I'm sure your presence was missed.

Anyway, where was I. Can someone explain to me the reasons for Arnold being picked? Far as I'm aware, I've not seen anything glaringly "wrong" about him, yet. :shifty:

[M] Apollo
04-02-2013, 10:40 PM
1. Random Day 1 voting
2. His name is hard to spell
3. He mentioned random suspects with no real backing
4. He said I was sowing chaos, but he don't know me or what I'm sowing! (it's barley by the way, and chaos)

To be honest, though, it was mainly the first two.

[M] Apollo
04-02-2013, 10:42 PM
Some people like to Day 1 randomsinglevote and be done with it. But if everyone did that then we'd have a pretty quiet day and a random townie dead. I like flip flopping around because gets people talking and lo and behold! It worked.

[M] Apollo
04-02-2013, 10:45 PM
Wait, why is this Day 0 and not Day 1? Is there something special about it? Are we in a prequel?

[M] D'Anna
04-02-2013, 10:45 PM
Eh. Fair enough point, but I've seen worse, or more suspicious people to be concerned about. Sigourney Weavil hasn't not showed up, neither has Uma Thermals. I find that slightly suspicious, even if their not mafia, they are utterly useless. If they ARE mafia, and are lying low, then what do we have to lose?

I know it's early days, but my gut feeling with Arnold is simply an overeager townie. He's not the only one mentioning suspects with no real backing, hell back on page 1 that was virtually the only thing we all did! :p

I'm sticking with my original vote, Eastwood.

[M] D'Anna
04-02-2013, 10:46 PM
Jason Statham;3236435']Wait, why is this Day 0 and not Day 1? Is there something special about it? Are we in a prequel?

I know, I found it odd as well.

[M] Eizen
04-02-2013, 10:50 PM
Day 0... 1... whatever is going as expected.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
04-02-2013, 11:08 PM
As expected, just as everyone is starting to show up, I'm having to disappear. Damn timezone. I couldn't post as much as I'd have liked this evening - a lot has been going on in the real world.

The people who are under fire just now, I don't feel are terribly scummy - but that could just be the fact that at this point any sort of discussion is good, we need people who are willing to speak up! And not just with silly Day 1 (0?) filler nonsense. It is something that everyone does, but cracking down into some discussion is also good.

Anything more to add, Mr Craig?

As I have to vote for someone, and at this point nobody has done anything hugely noteworthy... I just don't like Mr Smith's style. Also he hasn't really been saying anything. No input or comment on the people who are currently under fire...

##Vote: Will Smith

[M] Helo
04-02-2013, 11:17 PM
So it seems like so far we've just had typical first day shenanigans, which doesn't give me much to go on, but is it me or is there something wrong with the last vote count put up? 3 for Arnie but only 2 people, 2 for Clint but 3 people... Possibly a mistake, or someone has a vote that counts for two and another's vote doesn't count.

[M] Mom – Host
04-02-2013, 11:21 PM
3 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger - [M] Samuel L Jackson, [M] Nicolas Cage, [M] Jason Statham
1 [M] Will Smith - [M] Liam Neeson

[M] Apollo
04-02-2013, 11:22 PM
I think he has my vote switched. The tally is right...I believe.

Other than 'shenanigans', what do you think of this panel of suspects, Vin?

[M] Eizen
04-02-2013, 11:23 PM
Well, first off... the rock said something that I happen to agree with immensely
"It's not the quiet ones to be careful about, it's the "almost quiet" ones."
This is always very important to remember throughout the game. Banking on people who are currently inactive is almost always a terrible strategy, and I'm glad it was said so early.

Other than that I really don't have much to go off of obviously. Arnold is the only one who's bugging me right now... though I don't know if it's enough for a vote.

[M] Apollo
04-02-2013, 11:24 PM
I hope you take your own advice and don't be almost quiet yourself, Mr. Bond. ;)

[M] Eizen
04-02-2013, 11:27 PM
I hope so too, this is going to be quite a busy week for me both in and out of school. I have all of today though so I'll be making the most of it.

[M] Helo
04-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Well at least that's my confusion over the votes cleared up.

To answer your question Statham, the most obvious suspects at this point are Arnie, Clint and Seagal, for me. Arnie in particular is worrying me, because he's talking a lot but he doesn't really say anything, you know? It seems like he's trying to be active just for the sake of being active and coming across as helpful, whilst not really adding anything. Of course he could just be an eager townie, but regardless he's one I'm going to keep my eye on closely. Clint and Seagal just rub me the wrong way, but that's not enough for me to put a vote on either of them at this point.

Just want to say quickly that I'm posting from a tablet, so I apologise if it takes me a while to respond and for any weird autocorrects that may pop up from time to time in my posts.

[M] D'Anna
04-02-2013, 11:45 PM
Daniel Craig;3236461']I hope so too, this is going to be quite a busy week for me both in and out of school. I have all of today though so I'll be making the most of it.

Thankfully, it is the Easter Holiday for me now, so I've got two weeks off. Hopefully the game won't last THAT long.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-02-2013, 11:45 PM
So just to confirm, there's 14 total players, which makes it 8 votes to lynch, or are there any other players like Vin Diesel that we haven't been told about yet?

[M] Mom – Host
04-02-2013, 11:49 PM
If people happen to join during the day I'll add them. Otherwise, no.

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 12:06 AM
Vin Diesel;3236466']Well at least that's my confusion over the votes cleared up.

To answer your question Statham, the most obvious suspects at this point are Arnie, Clint and Seagal, for me. Arnie in particular is worrying me, because he's talking a lot but he doesn't really say anything, you know? It seems like he's trying to be active just for the sake of being active and coming across as helpful, whilst not really adding anything. Of course he could just be an eager townie, but regardless he's one I'm going to keep my eye on closely. Clint and Seagal just rub me the wrong way, but that's not enough for me to put a vote on either of them at this point.

Just want to say quickly that I'm posting from a tablet, so I apologise if it takes me a while to respond and for any weird autocorrects that may pop up from time to time in my posts.
Any reason you picked the three people who have been talked about most? Isn't that a tad bit convenient?

[M] Helo
04-03-2013, 12:15 AM
Hence why I said that they were the most obvious. They've been talked about the most and have said quite a lot themselves. It's a bit difficult to talk about say, Uma, when she hasn't posted yet, or someone who has made only a few posts.

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 12:15 AM
After giving it 10 minutes of thought, I have decided that Vin Diesel is the most worthy of my vote. He was late to the game, but he came in a little too fast and furious for my liking, going after the easy targets (the top two posters and the only other guy with votes [which were probably random--mine certainly was!]).

Sorry Romeo, but you gotta die. (Was he in that movie?)

##Unvote: Ahnold
##Vote: Vin Diesel

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 12:18 AM
Wait, why isn't Jet Li in this game? That's racist.

[M] Helo
04-03-2013, 12:22 AM
The only reason I was late was because I was forgotten :cry:

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 12:24 AM
One more point before I transport myself out of here. I think Mr. Bond made a good point about picking out the 'almost quiet' ones. Not super active (big target) or inactive (bigger target). Those just hovering with a few posts. Craig himself is one of them. The others would be:

Eastwood
Smith
Diesel
Neeson

All have a handful of posts. It's too little data to fret about now (and too many names), but for posterity I'm mentioning it since I'll bet you the price of a movie ticket there's a mafia in there somewhere.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-03-2013, 12:27 AM
Jason Statham;3236479']Wait, why isn't Jet Li in this game? That's racist.
You are being a little too hard on Diesel. He got his PM late so it makes sense that he lacks in posts.

Like I said before, Clint is our best shot at getting a mafia member.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-03-2013, 12:29 AM
Wtf wrong quote. Sorry about that.

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 12:32 AM
Vin Diesel;3236480']The only reason I was late was because I was forgotten :cry:
Ok, I'll give you credit for that. Though I did really think the reason you got your pm late was because the mafia complained about where their other member was!

Steven Seagal;3236482']
You are being a little too hard on Diesel. He got his PM late so it makes sense that he lacks in posts.

Like I said before, Clint is our best shot at getting a mafia member.
What an odd post to quote to respond to me. :p I guess Eastwood fits the bill of the quiet unquiet person.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-03-2013, 12:32 AM
Jason Statham;3236481']One more point before I transport myself out of here. I think Mr. Bond made a good point about picking out the 'almost quiet' ones. Not super active (big target) or inactive (bigger target). Those just hovering with a few posts. Craig himself is one of them. The others would be:

Eastwood
Smith
Diesel
Neeson

All have a handful of posts. It's too little data to fret about now (and too many names), but for posterity I'm mentioning it since I'll bet you the price of a movie ticket there's a mafia in there somewhere.
Meant to quote this post. BTW

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 12:53 AM
Vin Diesel;3236480']The only reason I was late was because I was forgotten :cry:

Hey! Badasses never cry! Even if they got forgotten!

[M] Helo
04-03-2013, 12:55 AM
Dwayne Johnson;3236487']

Why are you yelling at me? :cry:

[M] Gaius
04-03-2013, 12:59 AM
It's nice to have the target off my back for a sec :sweat:, but Diesel is quite the convenient choice as well, don't you think?

I'm more solid on Eastwood now that he's basically a no-show this evening, though there's still questions.
Eastwood either doesn't want to play this or he's Mafia who doesn't want to give too much away by defending himself.
However the only other people I'm getting any odd vibes from are Seagal and Statham, as I mentioned before.

Statham is hopping around SOWING CHAOS, and Seagal's trying to be too smooth and protect certain people.

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 01:01 AM
Vin Diesel;3236489']
Dwayne Johnson;3236487']

Why are you yelling at me? :cry:

I SAID DON'T CRY! Otherwise, you'll get rock bottomed on your flat ass, ya hear!

I'm joking, of course. :)

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 01:09 AM
Jason Statham;3236484']
Ok, I'll give you credit for that. Though I did really think the reason you got your pm late was because the mafia complained about where their other member was!

You really thought that? What an odd assumption to make...

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 01:12 AM
I will freely admit it was a bit paranoid.

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 01:13 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236490']It's nice to have the target off my back for a sec :sweat:, but Diesel is quite the convenient choice as well, don't you think?
Quick, let's find the most inconvenient choice and all vote for that person!

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 01:19 AM
Jason Statham;3236494']I will freely admit it was a bit paranoid.

Paranoid seems like a bit of an understatement.
I'm quite curious as to why you thought this.

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 01:22 AM
I'm glad you're curious, because curiosity is always helpful in this game.

Not really sure how I could say it much differently than what I already said though.

[M] Colette
04-03-2013, 01:24 AM

Dude we are all paranoid. Especially since we have all have to watch our backs normally in all those shoot-em-ups we do.

The most sucpicious thing being done right now is all the unvoting being done. Why can't you just settle on one Segal, Statham, and Cage? Day 0 jitters?

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 01:27 AM
We always settle on one; you only have one vote to give after all. But voting once and then spamming up the joint just isn't my style. The more votes cast, the more talk started; see your post above for a great example. Would you have made it if we didn't switch our votes? No! You would have been content to sit back and let the end of the day come (like a good mafioso). But that's not how I play mafia.

In the end my vote will be on the person I suspect the most. Why not stir the pot in the meantime? How would more posts hurt the town any? We need info.

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 01:32 AM
This is why I dislike day 0/1 so much. It's always the biggest mess, and voting for anyone just feels like a shot in the dark.

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 01:34 AM
Will Smith;3236499']

Dude we are all paranoid. Especially since we have all have to watch our backs normally in all those shoot-em-ups we do.

The most sucpicious thing being done right now is all the unvoting being done. Why can't you just settle on one Segal, Statham, and Cage? Day 0 jitters?

I'd rather vote and vote and vote than not vote at all. And besides, it's Day 0 (1), things are always going to be abit skittish aren't they?

[M] Colette
04-03-2013, 01:40 AM
Aiight dude I was just curious is all.

Day 0 accusations are all about the frequency of posting or who smells most in their posts. Now I don't know all the science mombo jumbo bits to a mafia game but almost always has mafia fallen among the three posting frequencies analysis so there's probably a mafia who hasn't posted, posted a lot, and posted maybe 4 times. All I'm thinking is that accusing based on posting frequencies is a bit ridiculous.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 01:50 AM
This is only Day 0 and yet already so much to read over in one sitting. If there's still time today to my post something in reply to all this I will. Until then, going to keep reading over the thread and kicking alien ass.

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 01:55 AM
Sigourney Weaver;3236513']This is only Day 0 and yet already so much to read over in one sitting. If there's still time today to my post something in reply to all this I will. Until then, going to keep reading over the thread and kicking alien ass.

IT LIVES!!! Okay, joking aside, where the hell have you been? I almost had a badass coronary when I saw your name spring up.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 02:17 AM
Oh you know, just walking around in my underwear, sweating profusely, breathing heavily. The usual. Real answer is I had a crap load of work to do yesterday and today. If you say Mafia Scum is more important than that, then please pay my bills. Speaking of lives, I have to point out something.

Clint Eastwood;3236312']It was an example...I was just using a basic to show the potential weight it gives the mafia.

Considering it's Day Zero, this doesn't really matter. Town outweighs the Mafia at the start of the game, so a few late stragglers for today does not a difference make.

Not saying don't go for inactives. They can be Mafia too, but this early on it would be better to go for people based on their voting and reasoning until we know who is playing the laying low game, or who just has a life.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-03-2013, 02:18 AM
Will Smith;3236499']

Because my first vote was a joke vote. The only reason I made that vote was because of the word mafian was used.

Changing my vote is not a bad thing to do. Sometimes changing votes constantly is what is necessary to throw the mafia off guard and catch them. Other times it make you look like a psychopath so it's a gamble :p

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-03-2013, 02:29 AM
for smurf's sake let's not vote inactives again

you know a scum who wants to live won't coast at the start

also mafian is not a word.

mafia? sure. mafioso/mafiosi? absolutely. scum? fine. not mafian.

brb fixing my shift key

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 02:35 AM
I think someone's getting too caught up over the correct terminology of "mafioso". :p

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 02:42 AM
Yeah this is all boring. Enough of the "Day 0/1" garbage. We all know what day it is. We all know our votes are mostly crap, but we have to vote somebody. This is action star mafia, full of manly men and womanly women. So nut up/boob up and vote!

At least when I was swapping votes it got people talking. Do you want me to start doing that again?

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 02:52 AM
Sigourney Weaver;3236519']If you say Mafia Scum is more important than that, then please pay my bills.

I don't recall ever saying that at all, unless I got knocked out in my most recent action flick. I think if you know you're gonna be inactive, then quick post in saying something so we don't all wonder where everyone is or why their not posting.

Anyway... I'm off to bed. Night all! Happy hunting!

[M] Colette
04-03-2013, 02:59 AM
Alright alright. What have we got here...

Teddy Roosevelt;3236455']3 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger - [M] Samuel L Jackson, [M] Nicolas Cage, [M] Jason Statham
1 [M] Will Smith - [M] Liam Neeson

There's no point in giving myself a vote, giving a random unlisted person a vote, and making a tie is just as useless especially within the last hour of the day.

Sorry Terminator.

##Vote Arrrrrrrnold

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 03:01 AM
Why are ties useless? They're so suspenseful!

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 03:06 AM
Steven Seagal;3236353']Also another reason going after inactives is flawed. These four posted once. and for each said post is filler.

Daniel Craig;3236117']The names Craig. Daniel Craig.

Bruce Willis;3236132']Hi, I'm Going to Bed. I'm sorry for the short post, but if you'll excuse me I've got to go to Bruce Willis.

Jason Statham;3236135']A guy in an empty chair told me Clint Eastwood is mafia.

It is only flawed because it doesn't tell much yet, but it's definitely not a good idea to say don't go for inactives. Who are you protecting?

Steven Seagal;3236482']

Oh, that's who you're protecting. I really want to like you Seagal (well not really). I'm taking your advice and voting for you, an active. The advice you give to not go after people that could be potentially scum is really suspicious and on top of that defending someone.

I'm definitely not trusting anyone who barely post. Mafia will lay low because they don't want to direct attention to themselves; that's a given, but posting filler is also another way of them not getting on anyone's bad side from the start. But again, inactives for this day doesn't tell me anything so I'm going by what is said.

The only people that would be panicking Day Zero are scum because they have fewer people. Town has nothing to worry about this early on. Anyone who wants to save their ass this day is automatically on my gettingyourasskickedlist. And looky there, you defending yourself. Why do you want to live so bad? What could you possibly contribute aside from a slew of horrible movies like Twins?

Wipe that sweat from your forehead, Arnawld. Seagal is more on my radar.

#Vote: Steven Seagal

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 03:11 AM
I am surprised that so many people seem confused about it being Day 0. Ain't you mothersmurfers ever seen an EoFF Mafia game before? Christ almighty, it's making me feel old. Jason son, I like the cut of your jib, this no-nonsense approach to these shenanigans. Nut up indeed!

I'm leaving my vote on Arnie and here's why:

What is the point of naming five people if you have nothing to go on? I can't even ask why us because you have no justification. Dang, you just trying to piss me off, ain't ya?

I like that you tryin' boy, but just listing names ain't worth shit. Every man and his dog can try to guess who the bad guys are at the start, by you're just trying to play the odds. All five of us can't be in the mafia, and I damn well know that for sure.

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 03:14 AM
As it stands the only person I'm really iffy about is Jason...
So
#Vote: Jason

That vote stands unless someone can give me a good reason to change it.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 03:15 AM
Daniel Craig;3236535']

Son, I am not gonna do your homework for you.

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 03:16 AM
Yeah, neither am I! Oh wait was that vote for me? Well still!

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 03:16 AM
Okay, BEFORE I go bed, I'll do a as-of-this-post update on the tally.

7 For Absolute Majority

0 [M] Samuel L. Jackson : Steven Seagal

0 [M] Daniel Craig : Nicolas Cage

3 [M] Clint Eastwood : Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson, Steven Seagal, Arnold Schwarzenegger

3 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger : Samuel L. Jackson, Jason Statham, Nicolas Cage, Will Smith

1 [M] Will Smith : Liam Neeson

1 [M] Vin Diesel : Jason Statham

1 [M] Steven Seagal : Sigourney Weaver

1 [M] Jason Statham : Daniel Craig

Yet To Have Voted

Uma Thurman
Bruce Willis
Clint Eastwood

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 03:17 AM
Samuel L Jackson;3236536']
Daniel Craig;3236535']

Son, I am not gonna do your homework for you.

My homework was finished a long time ago, and I was the top of my class.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 03:21 AM
Sigourney Weaver;3236533']
The only people that would be panicking Day Zero are scum because they have fewer people. Town has nothing to worry about this early on. Anyone who wants to save their ass this day is automatically on my gettingyourasskickedlist. And looky there, you defending yourself. Why do you want to live so bad? What could you possibly contribute aside from a slew of horrible movies like Twins?

I don't know if you realized this, but dying sucks. Most people want to survive as long as they can so they can take part in the victory. Certainly nobody is going to be content with dying straight up; ain't no way to say "I took one for the team!" there, ain't no obvious contribution to be proud of.

Consider this - you get a spot in the Jamaican relay team and win gold because you got three of the fastest dudes in the motherfucking world in your team. Anybody could be that fourth, it don't make you special and it sure as hell won't make it feel as good as earning that. Same deal, Sigs.

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 03:30 AM
Well, I love ties, but not as much as I love breaking them.

##Unvote: Vin Diesel
##Vote: Arnold

As much as I hate to lynch the most active player (super cliche EoFF, shame on you), his plethora of posts have been pretty useless.

[M] Adama
04-03-2013, 03:33 AM
Well at this point I am left with little choice but to vote Arnold so that is exactly what I shall do.

I am still reading through this thread now and will post again soon enough.

##VOTE: [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 03:42 AM
Samuel L Jackson;3236540']
Sigourney Weaver;3236533']

I don't know if you realized this, but dying sucks. Most people want to survive as long as they can so they can take part in the victory. Certainly nobody is going to be content with dying straight up; ain't no way to say "I took one for the team!" there, ain't no obvious contribution to be proud of.

Consider this - you get a spot in the Jamaican relay team and win gold because you got three of the fastest dudes in the mothersmurfing world in your team. Anybody could be that fourth, it don't make you special and it sure as hell won't make it feel as good as earning that. Same deal, Sigs.

It's not like anyone is dying for real. Well, not in this edition anyway. Next game is Real Life Mafia where whoever gets the majority vote gets shot.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 03:57 AM
Sigourney Weaver;3236546']
It's not like anyone is dying for real. Well, not in this edition anyway. Next game is Real Life Mafia where whoever gets the majority vote gets shot.

That would be too easy. You just lynch whoever had the gun. Also, given most people's confusion over Day 0, I'd expect that they didn't realize Day 0 rarely results in lynch. Why ruin the intensity? Now people will go back to frivolous vote tossing!

[M] Gaius
04-03-2013, 04:07 AM
Well ha. Try to stir people to action gets you killed around here, eh?

Also, it's totally obvious now that Eastwood is mafia. Comes in at the eleventh hour and throws a vote at the person trying to get him out. Notice also that it happened three minutes after Statham switching his vote. The two are obviously in cahoots.

[M] Mom – Host
04-03-2013, 04:07 AM
Okay, Day 0 is now officially OVER. Arnold has the most votes and.....

gets two votes for Day 1, which he can distribute however he pleases.

So...Day 1 starts now and will last 24 hours.

[M] Adama
04-03-2013, 04:12 AM
Ugh! So much nonsense but what does one expect on Day 0/1/-1?

Statham is all over the place and is voting for ties...reminds me of how I use to play this game. I don't really see that as bad, it is just a play style...that play style never did me any favors but I do admit it is fun =D

Seagal is making a mountain out of a crushed ant hill. I gave an example of why I thought that and he ran with it making grand claims of misinformation and blah blah blah. It is that worse case scenario sort of scenario but that is all it is. I don't really like that so many people have removed the option to not vote for inactives outright as you are pretty much telling the mafia to shut up so they can easily survive Day whatever this is.

I don't really have too much of an opinion on everyone else yet(except Dwayne...I never trust that mofo). Nothing really stands out as sinister :/

I am obviously voting for Arnold because it is in my best interest right now.

[M] Adama
04-03-2013, 04:14 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236558']Well ha. Try to stir people to action gets you killed around here, eh?

Also, it's totally obvious now that Eastwood is mafia. Comes in at the eleventh hour and throws a vote at the person trying to get him out. Notice also that it happened three minutes after Statham switching his vote. The two are obviously in cahoots.

Of course, I type all of that and miss this :/ I just happen to get home at that time. I am on now :/

[M] Mom – Host
04-03-2013, 04:15 AM
Also, Day 0 we had another sign-up, say hello to our last player, Sylvester Stallone!

[M] Gaius
04-03-2013, 04:16 AM
Told you I'd be back bitches.

Didn't expect that, thought I was a day1 victim. lol

Teddy you bastard.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-03-2013, 04:17 AM
Well that was unexpected.

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 04:20 AM
...Well that was quite bizarre.
Now arnold is quite deadly now. This will be interesting.

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 04:23 AM
Laddy you sick smurf. I should have known better about the Day 0 label, though.

Well now we're back to square one. No new information, though the voting patterns yesterday are interesting. Of course, not knowing what Arnold is makes that less useful.

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 04:24 AM
Steven Seagal;3236569']Well that was unexpected.

Sticking with Clint even after he posts?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-03-2013, 04:26 AM
Jason Statham;3236573']
Steven Seagal;3236569']Well that was unexpected.

Sticking with Clint even after he posts?
Yes.

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 04:29 AM
Care to elaborate why?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 04:29 AM
There are 15 accounts in play now. That means 8 for a majority lynch. Right, boss?

Time for some thoughts. I ain't gonna say this twice, so pay attention.

Sylvester Stallone is innocent. Why? Because he is a late addition and the only way you could add an extra player without upsetting the balance is for it to be a town member.

Vin Diesel, being a forgotten member, is still a potential member of the mafia. He wasn't added into the game, and indeed it could very well have been his scum mates that noticed his absence. But that's something to discover as we go on, not a conclusion we should leap to. Don't be a bitch about it.

We're looking for, at most, a three man mafia team.

Arnold is super powerful because of his double vote today. However, he's going to receive my vote. This is why:

Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236558']

It is not obvious that Clint Eastwood is mafia. He's not doing himself any favours by erratic behaviour, but a last minute vote does not necessarily make him mafia. Also, tying him to Jason Statham is just pointless. I highly doubt the mafia would go so far as to coordinate a last minute "lynch" attempt when Clint Eastwood was not in any real danger and neither were you.

Rookies, all these rookies, man.

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 04:35 AM
Hello all, Uma Thurman here just finally managing to get her big toe to wiggle. Sorry for the delay, but you know I was in a coma! I'll be spending some time catching up on what happened while Mr. Chuck was "taking care" of me.

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 04:51 AM
I guess there's no such thing as a "night 0" then is there? Right, just to confirm the proceedings of Day 0 then. I'm assuming not voting at all means it's a self-vote to yourself isn't it? Sorry if this is quite large: I like to keep these summaries detailed, to better get our heads round stuff. See, I'm nice like that.

Day Zero
7 For Absolute Majority

5 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger : Samuel L. Jackson, <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Jason Statham</s>, Nicolas Cage, Will Smith, Jason Statham, Clint Eastwood

3 [M] Clint Eastwood : <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Jason Statham</s>, Dwayne Johnson, Steven Seagal, Arnold Schwarzenegger

1 [M] Will Smith : Liam Neeson

1 [M] Steven Seagal : Sigourney Weaver

1 [M] Jason Statham : Daniel Craig

1 [M] Uma Thurman : Abstained (self-vote)

1 [M] Bruce Willis : Abstained (self-vote)

0 [M] Daniel Craig : <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Nicolas Cage</s>

0 [M] Samuel L. Jackson : <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 41, 66);">Steven Seagal</s>

0 [M] Vin Diesel : Jason Statham

Abstained

Uma Thurman
Bruce Willis

Received No Direct Votes

Uma Thurman
Bruce Willis
Dwayne Johnson
Liam Neeson
Sigourney Weaver
Nicolas Cage

[M] Mom – Host
04-03-2013, 04:53 AM
There is no penalty for not voting. :colbert:

[M] Gaius
04-03-2013, 04:54 AM
Samuel L Jackson;3236577']There are 15 accounts in play now. That means 8 for a majority lynch. Right, boss?

Time for some thoughts. I ain't gonna say this twice, so pay attention.

Sylvester Stallone is innocent. Why? Because he is a late addition and the only way you could add an extra player without upsetting the balance is for it to be a town member.

Vin Diesel, being a forgotten member, is still a potential member of the mafia. He wasn't added into the game, and indeed it could very well have been his scum mates that noticed his absence. But that's something to discover as we go on, not a conclusion we should leap to. Don't be a bitch about it.

We're looking for, at most, a three man mafia team.

Arnold is super powerful because of his double vote today. However, he's going to receive my vote. This is why:

Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236558']

It is not obvious that Clint Eastwood is mafia. He's not doing himself any favours by erratic behaviour, but a last minute vote does not necessarily make him mafia. Also, tying him to Jason Statham is just pointless. I highly doubt the mafia would go so far as to coordinate a last minute "lynch" attempt when Clint Eastwood was not in any real danger and neither were you.

Rookies, all these rookies, man.

Except, I didn't know that nobody was in real danger? How could knowing after-the-fact have anything to do with it?

I stand by my reasoning. Eastwood was in danger but didn't post basically all day. His first post after that comes in just before the end of the day, and just moments after Statham switched his vote, breaking the tie. If the timing was coincidence, it was pretty freaking crazy coincidence. Tying them together could potentially fit the mafia paradigm as well, or at least what people have mentioned of it: there being 1 active, 1 non-active, and 1 semi-active. Sure, it would have been a blundering move to try to pull that off but who says the people playing the mafia know what they're doing? Maybe they got spooked at the thought of losing one of their members day1?

So anyway, I'm not saying I don't believe Eastwood's claim that it was a coincidence, because I believe in coincidences. Just don't like the look of this arrogant comic-book loving, beret-wearing fool trying to undermine my logic.

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 04:57 AM
Reading through Day 0 this is how I see it:

Arny was a good choice for a lynch at the time. His logic is just typically flawed. More importantly he's sticking to the Clint Eastwood bandwagon just because it makes him least likely to die. Something earlier he said he wouldn't do:

Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236381']Well I would throw a vote at Eastwood to get out of this stupid tie (because Statham's sowing chaos), but I honestly don't think Eastwood is mafia. I'm leaning toward Seagal or Statham. Seagal because he's trying to maneuver trout, Statham because he's too smurfing random with his votes. Why would a townie want there to be chaos?

But then later redacts for no real reason...

Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236490']It's nice to have the target off my back for a sec :sweat:, but Diesel is quite the convenient choice as well, don't you think?

I'm more solid on Eastwood now that he's basically a no-show this evening, though there's still questions.
Eastwood either doesn't want to play this or he's Mafia who doesn't want to give too much away by defending himself.
However the only other people I'm getting any odd vibes from are Seagal and Statham, as I mentioned before.

Statham is hopping around SOWING CHAOS, and Seagal's trying to be too smooth and protect certain people.

He also has that scummy tendency of saying 2 or so people give him "odd vibes" and goes into barely hashed reasoning. What does "SOWING CHAOS" even mean?

Next up on my Death List is Seagal.

He became obsessed with notion that Eastwood should be killed some point on Day 0 (he's still voting for him now on Day 1), but I can't seem to locate any post where he made an argument why East should be killed. In fact all of his arguments are that we should kill the loudest mafia player. See below.

Steven Seagal;3236365']

If that's your opinion why do you keep voting for someone who hasn't posted in this thread very much? If you think the town should be aiming to get the loudest mafioso then why were you voting for Eastwood someone who would fit the description as trying to skate through the day with a mere 6 or so posts?

##vote: Steven Seagal

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-03-2013, 04:59 AM
Hello. Good ol' Sly is here. Looks like I've missed out on all the fun in Day 0, sucks for me right? Well, I'm going to look through and see what's going on. Unless anyone cares to fill me in, I hate to be such a burden though.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-03-2013, 05:01 AM
Steven Seagal;3236311']
Clint Eastwood;3236306']

Steven Seagal;3236316']
Clint Eastwood;3236312']It was an example...My vote is based on the part I quoted from myself.

Steven Seagal;3236311']Also I don't follow your logic. Go for inactives because by not voting they make the mafia votes have more weight. But you say that one inactive might be mafia. If a mafia member is not voting it negates the impact of an inactive pro town role not voting.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-03-2013, 05:05 AM
Also Uma I have 2 main points in my posts.

The first is that I think Clint is scum.

The second is that I am against voting for someone without a reason. I have a reason to vote for Clint.

[M] Dee
04-03-2013, 05:11 AM
Ah, I did appear to have missed that post. Catching up can be hard after 4 years in a coma. I have more reading to do on Day 0. I enjoy the addition of it gives us a lot to go off of.

Also no I will not be unvoting at this time.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 05:13 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236584']
Except, I didn't know that nobody was in real danger? How could knowing after-the-fact have anything to do with it?

Because, Mr Governor, I think you're lying. :shobon: But then again, you could just be a panicking townie. Or you could be a mafia member who didn't realize he wasn't going to die and instead named his teammates to draw suspicion away from them. The possibilities are endless! :jess: I'm simply voting for you because I don't like the vibes you're giving me.

Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236584']Eastwood was in danger but didn't post basically all day. His first post after that comes in just before the end of the day, and just moments after Statham switched his vote, breaking the tie. If the timing was coincidence, it was pretty freaking crazy coincidence.
Alternative theory: Clint Eastwood, like most of us, has an outside life and was indisposed until that moment.

Point to consider: You didn't hit majority.

Tying them together could potentially fit the mafia paradigm as well, or at least what people have mentioned of it: there being 1 active, 1 non-active, and 1 semi-active. Sure, it would have been a blundering move to try to pull that off but who says the people playing the mafia know what they're doing? Maybe they got spooked at the thought of losing one of their members day1?
It was Day 0. It was repeatedly stated to be Day 0. I don't know how many new players we have, but it is unlikely that the whole mafia thought there would be a lynch.

Another point: Any three members could potentially fit this "paradigm" of yours (ps do you like FFXIII?) so that's flimsy justification. A more likely explanation is that you shat yourself with fear, not the mafia, unless of course you are the mafia, in which case I am voting consistently well.

Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236584']I'm not saying I don't believe Eastwood's claim that it was a coincidence
Really? *cough* Because look at this:

Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236584']If the timing was coincidence, it was pretty freaking crazy coincidence.
That implies a least a teensy bit of disbelief.

Just don't like the look of this arrogant comic-book loving, beret-wearing fool trying to undermine my logic.
Two tips: Firstly, the point of the game is to undermine other people's logic. Secondly, get better logic if you want it to hold up to scrutiny. :shobon:

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 05:22 AM
Welcome to the game Stallone.
I think my primary suspicion is on Arnold now. A lot of his posts are just really quite strange with a ton of bizarre accusations.

This post here still bothers me.

Even for day 0 this is quite odd. That shortlist consisted of a very large portion of everyone posting at the time... so it's pretty useless, not to mention the lack of anything to go on.
I should also bring up all the chaos babble that thurman talked about. His posts just simply do not fit right with me.

Also... I find this post quite amusing.

Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236558']Well ha. Try to stir people to action gets you killed around here, eh?

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 05:23 AM
Oops.
So for now...
VOTE: The Kindergarten Cop Arnold.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 05:24 AM
I hope Dwayne Johnson lives for ages because his vote tally posts are super sexy and convenient.

[M] Gaius
04-03-2013, 05:25 AM
Uma Thurman;3236585']Reading through Day 0 this is how I see it:

Arny was a good choice for a lynch at the time. His logic is just typically flawed. More importantly he's sticking to the Clint Eastwood bandwagon just because it makes him least likely to die. Something earlier he said he wouldn't do:

Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236381']Well I would throw a vote at Eastwood to get out of this stupid tie (because Statham's sowing chaos), but I honestly don't think Eastwood is mafia. I'm leaning toward Seagal or Statham. Seagal because he's trying to maneuver trout, Statham because he's too smurfing random with his votes. Why would a townie want there to be chaos?

But then later redacts for no real reason...

He also has that scummy tendency of saying 2 or so people give him "odd vibes" and goes into barely hashed reasoning. What does "SOWING CHAOS" even mean?

Not sticking to anything. I said I believed Eastwood's claim. Well, actually I said I didn't not believe it, which isn't the same so I'll say it now. I believe the claim until I see evidence otherwise. I didn't know that mafia were the only ones who didn't know what was going on and had to whittle away at the available suspects, sometimes narrowing the list down to, well 2 people. None of us know for sure what's going on. I'm not in this by myself. We're doing this together, as such I share my feelings and get feedback before I go running off on my own like a vigilante.

I know I've been wishy-washy. I just don't want to kill a bunch of innocents while the mafia sit back and laugh. I've made that mistake before.

[M] Mom – Host
04-03-2013, 05:27 AM
2 - [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger - [M] Samuel L Jackson, [M] Daniel Craig
1 - [M] Clint Eastwood - [M] Steven Seagal
1 - [M] Steven Seagal - [M] Uma Thurman

22 and a half hours left.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 05:29 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236597']what
Say what again. I dare you. I double dare you, motherfucker. :colbert:

Okay I couldn't resist I'm sorry I was just waiting for that. But here's the interesting bit:

Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236597']
vigilante.

Is that a roleclaim, roidmachine?

Oh and

I know I've been wishy-washy. I just don't want to kill a bunch of innocents while the mafia sit back and laugh. I've made that mistake before.

That's pretty obvious for any town member. Nobody wants to kill their own teammates (except NeoCracker that crazy fool) but it doesn't make me sympathize with you.

[M] Mom – Host
04-03-2013, 05:30 AM
Say what again. I dare you. I double dare you, mothersmurfer.
Holy shit. Holy shit that was glorious. :lol:

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 05:37 AM

Not sticking to anything. I said I believed Eastwood's claim. Well, actually I said I didn't not believe it, which isn't the same so I'll say it now. I believe the claim until I see evidence otherwise.

Now you're just beating around the bush trying to make everyone happy. None of us want to kill innocents, but if we kill no one than we have no hope at all due to night-kills. Also your first sentence is just trying to put a twist on your own words to cover your rear.

[M] Gaius
04-03-2013, 05:42 AM
@Craig
I don't understand what's bothering you about that post. Sure it's almost too long a list to be helpful, but it's not too long, it's narrowed down from more than double that amount. They weren't accusations. Me naming people day 1 that I'm not sure about is not the same as accusing them. Stop being silly about it. Even if it's useless, how is that scummy? The point of the list is to get feedback from other people's perspectives, which not only helps me make a decision, gives me clues to their loyalties, or hopefully get a mafia to slip up early.

Samuel L Jackson;3236599']

vigilante.

Is that a roleclaim, roidmachine?

Oh and

That's pretty obvious for any town member. Nobody wants to kill their own teammates (except NeoCracker that crazy fool) but it doesn't make me sympathize with you.

What are you talking about? How am I roleclaiming? I think, perhaps, Mr. Jackson you need to consider the relative experience of your teammates. or something, because I don't know what that means?

Also

what

motherfucker

=P

[M] Gaius
04-03-2013, 05:46 AM
Daniel Craig;3236603']

Not sticking to anything. I said I believed Eastwood's claim. Well, actually I said I didn't not believe it, which isn't the same so I'll say it now. I believe the claim until I see evidence otherwise.

Now you're just beating around the bush trying to make everyone happy. None of us want to kill innocents, but if we kill no one than we have no hope at all due to night-kills. Also your first sentence is just trying to put a twist on your own words to cover your rear.

wth are you on about? what bush? I answered Uma's claim that I was on Eastwood's case by saying I wasn't. Sure that's exactly what mafia would say as you're trying to imply, but that's also exactly what a townie would say too. It's not evidence either way.

also, what do you mean if we kill no one? is that possible?

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 05:49 AM
The problem is we cant give you feedback if you only give a list of names. A post that vague won't help you achieve any of those goals. As you said they weren't accusations, they were just a random list of those people who give you the heebie jeebies. I don't think that post alone is enough to vote for you, else I would have voted for you day 0. The problem is so many of your posts are like that, and your wording doesn't help much either.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 05:52 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236605']
What are you talking about? How am I roleclaiming? I think, perhaps, Mr. Jackson you need to consider the relative experience of your teammates. or something, because I don't know what that means?

Also

what

mothersmurfer

=P

Either you're really smart and trying to play me or you're a rookie. Neither necessitates you as being town or mafia, so it doesn't help me any there, but at least I know what to expect from you. I knew you weren't the vigilante anyway. :monster:

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 05:56 AM
And I'm pretty sure no unless we end in a pure tie completely 50/50. That was my bad, the wording was weird.
Let me rephrase that. If we just dilly dally and waste time we end up making a rushed lynch with the good old bandwagon by end-day. A rushed lynch is bad news, and in most cases is in the favor of the mafia as they can use the panic to their advantage. Your weirdness is a good cause of the indecisiveness that usually ends in a rushed bandwagon.

[M] Gaius
04-03-2013, 05:57 AM
Fair enough I guess. I just want to be active and I don't really know how to be active without hurting more than I help, and that leads to vagueness. I thought I was being helpful.

[M] Gaius
04-03-2013, 05:59 AM
So vigilante is a possible role?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 06:04 AM
Arnold Schwarzenegger;3236614']So vigilante is a possible role?

Did you, perhaps, forget to check the roles.swf (http://mikeburnfire.deviantart.com/art/Mafia-Roles-72597749)?

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 06:04 AM
It's possible... though it's impossible to say how likely it is.
I guess we'll find out if one is hanging out with us in time.

[M] Gaius
04-03-2013, 06:08 AM
Sorry, I read it but didn't memorize them or anything, and I didn't notice the vigilante. Going back over the roles now though.

Well I feel stupid lol. There's a whole section of vigilantes. I saw "Killing" and thought it was a description of how the kills go down and I thought I already knew that.

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 06:08 AM
Anyway, I need to get to bed. I will check up on this later.
Goodnight everyone.

[M] Gaius
04-03-2013, 06:19 AM
So, I'll cut to being productive,

##Vote:Bruce Willis

Hasn't responded a single time, which under normal circumstances I guess would be suspicious (so why do it), but everybody spent day0 talking about why not to vote for the inactives, so at this point he might feel he's safe remaining inactive.

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 07:03 AM
Well, I had hoped to get back to this earlier but time's up for me. I wish a few more people had posted, too. Seems like the usual bunch here.

I'm in agreement with a lot of what's been said about Arnold. His wishy washy posts don't make a lot of sense. I do suspect a new player here, with the vigilante comment, but of course that could all be LIES. LIES!

Of the people gunning for the Gov, I think Sam's pretty ok but I'm not so sure about Daniel Craig. His arguments, to be honest, sometimes make as little sense as Arnold's and are pretty targeted. These days are long and we shouldn't go through them with tunnel vision. Broaden your horizons!

Something that bugs me a bit more is Steven Seagal sticking to his guns on Clint. Easty did finally show up and made a few posts of substance. That's more than could be said of most of the rest of this town (it feels like less than half the players have actually made a substantial contribution so far).

The inactives are whatever. Hopefully they'll post. If not I'll just swap my votes on them until they do. Like right now:

##Vote: Liam Neeson

That's all I got without going through and quoting a bunch of posts and pointing the finger at everyone. I do hope some more people show up during the American night time.

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 07:04 AM
##Unvote: Liam Neeson
##Vote: Will Smith

I forgot Liam has a particular set of skills so I wouldn't want him using them on me.

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 07:06 AM
##Unvote: Will Smith
##Vote: Nic Cage

*insert witty comment here*

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 07:08 AM
##Unvote: Nic Cage
##Vote: Steven Seagall

With that out of the way, I can go to bed.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 07:12 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdlz1mhVpJ1rlqb55o1_500.gif

What the fuck was that, Jason Statham? You got some voting component to your role that you ain't telling us about, or you just crazy?

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 07:16 AM
What does everybody love? What does everybody want? What does everybody need?

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/022/001/Al-snowhead_display_image.jpg?1308236547?

No. The correct answer is a good daykill.

##kill Samuel L Jackson

:shobon:

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 07:23 AM
As an aside, I'm very happy Sly Stallone turned up, because I was greatly offended that he was not in the original line up. You are the king amongst us all, Sly, I love you. :kiss:

[M] Mom – Host
04-03-2013, 07:23 AM
2 - [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger - [M] Samuel L Jackson, [M] Daniel Craig
2 - [M] Steven Seagal - [M] Uma Thurman, [M] Jason Statham
1 - [M] Clint Eastwood - [M] Steven Seagal
1 - [M] Bruce Willis - [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger

EDIT: I still have Jet Li and Harrison Ford as unclaimed accounts since people didn't sign up for them. :/

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 07:25 AM
You could have at least waited for Sam Jackson to show up and go on an offended motherfucker filled rant before no-selling my fake daykill, Teddy. :colbert:

##kill Teddy Roosevelt

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 07:30 AM
I'll put one together now Brucey, hang the fuck on.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 07:32 AM
I agree with Sam Motherfucking Jackson about Arnold. He is clearly a rookie, or really good at acting. I saw all of his movies though, so I know it can't be the later.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 07:39 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3md03d7qU1r0itli.gif

Ain't no mothersmurfer gonna be daykilling Samuel L Mothersmurfing Jackson. Aw hell nah nigga. That don't fly with me, not at all. When this Bruce Willis mothersmurfer tells me he's gonna shoot me dead, what do I say?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mchaeqbSsL1ry46hlo4_250.gif

You ain't got the balls to shoot me. I am the baddest mothersmurfer in this mothersmurfing line-up of mothersmurfing badasses, mothersmurfer. I cannot even believe you would pull this trout son. We go way back and now you're trying to pull a cheat shot like this? You mothersmurfer. You ain't nothin' but a bitch now.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me6gr3EsC81qzhppuo1_250.gif

Top dog Teddy ain't gonna stand for no mothersmurfing shenanigans like this Brucey, so it's time for you to pack the smurf up and hit the showers 'cause Mr Unbreakable done got broke. :shobon:

##Daykill: [M] Bruce Willis

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1236863398_sam-jackson-funny-face.gif

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 07:45 AM
Ah, there is so much brilliance in that one post that I could comment on, but the last gif has ruined me utterly. Bravo sir.

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 07:46 AM

[M] Mom – Host
04-03-2013, 07:49 AM
I love this theme. :lol:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Sure is motherfucking quiet in here.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-03-2013, 02:44 PM
Bruce Willis;3236638']As an aside, I'm very happy Sly Stallone turned up, because I was greatly offended that he was not in the original line up. You are the king amongst us all, Sly, I love you. :kiss:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5d7a0c54e80f08574820ca5656ec29df/tumblr_mkoettMr0z1s6uluxo1_500.jpg

I love you too, Brucey wucey.

Joking, aside. This is going to take more time to know what's going on. All I see right now are some fake claiming and joke killings. Oh, and I do love me some that Mr. Samuel L. Jackson loving going on. Well played, sir. Well played.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
04-03-2013, 02:46 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/5d7a0c54e80f08574820ca5656ec29df/tumblr_mkoettMr0z1s6uluxo1_500.jpg

I gots to get smurfing used to this.

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 04:00 PM
I swear Jason Statham, those ridiculous unvotes were just annoying! Anyway, here's Dwayne Johnson's patented tally template, courtesy of the latest energy drink/protein shake I'm sponsoring.

Day One
8 for absolute majority (I think)

1 [M] Clint Eastwood : Steven Seagal

2 [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger : Samuel L. Jackson, Daniel Craig

2 [M] Steven Seagal : Uma Thurman, Jason Statham

1 [M] Bruce Willis : Arnold Schwarzenegger,

0 [M] Liam Neeson : Jason Statham

0 [M] Will Smith : Jason Statham

0 [M] Nicolas Cage : Jason Statham

Abstains

Liam Neeson
Dwayne Johnson
Sigourney Weaver
Bruce Willis
Will Smith
Clint Eastwood
Nicolas Cage

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 04:12 PM
Now with the tally out of the way, let's talk. Not much has really changed essentially from the latter end of Day 0 to be honest. From what I can gather:

We all still hate Arnold. Fair enough.
I have no idea why Steven Seagal is voting Eastwood. I've not really got a reason. If there is a reason, someone sign post it to me
We all are fixated on Arnold. Too much I think

The problem is, we all sort of know that Arnold is a complete novice at this, and I don't think he's pretending to be dopey so we all go "this guy" and leave him alone. If he is, well, that plan completely failed.

I've been reading over the latest posts now, and like a good majority of them are targeted to Arnold. It's just wasting time I think, we have him cornered, and we can simply off him later on. There's still other mafia members out there! They'll probably take this as an opportunity to bandwagon on Arnold to blend in, which, to be honest is probably what they're doing. The sacrificial lamb approach is a classic.

But I digress. Can we talk about something else now? We need to locate the other members, seeing how we all more or less agree on Arnold. I'd very much like to know Seagal's reason for Clint, which would be a start unless I missed it somewhere in the wall o' text.

[M] Adama
04-03-2013, 05:00 PM
Dwayne, here is his reason unless it has changed

Steven Seagal;3236311']
Clint Eastwood;3236306']

To which I say

Clint Eastwood;3236562']
Seagal is making a mountain out of a crushed ant hill. I gave an example of why I thought that and he ran with it making grand claims of misinformation and blah blah blah. It is that worse case scenario sort of scenario but that is all it is. I don't really like that so many people have removed the option to not vote for inactives outright as you are pretty much telling the mafia to shut up so they can easily survive Day whatever this is.

I hope that helps you out.

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 05:07 PM
Whelp, I need to learn how to read.

Samuel L Jackson;3236634']What the fuck was that, Jason Statham? You got some voting component to your role that you ain't telling us about, or you just crazy?
It can't be both? Don't worry about it. ;)

I'm a little perterbed by the back and forth between Sam and Bruce. Posting image macros and in character is a great way to keep people entertained without having to actually participate. This in particular has me a bit worried:

Samuel L Jackson;3236645']Top dog Teddy ain't gonna stand for no mothersmurfing shenanigans like this Brucey, so it's time for you to pack the smurf up and hit the showers 'cause Mr Unbreakable done got broke. :shobon:

##Daykill: [M] Bruce Willis
"Daykill" implies having a night kill, and most roles with night kills are scum. It was a fakeout, but it also could have been a slip of the tongue. In the last game, Relm made the same "Daykill" joke and she ended up being mafia. She also posted annoying images to confuse people as well.

Since Sam has actually been a participant, I'll give him a pass for now. Bruce, however, has been nothing but useless and his last few posts have done nothing to help any of us.

##Unvote: Seagal
##Vote: Bruce Willis

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-03-2013, 05:11 PM
Okay, so we started with 13 players; Conventional wisdom says the number of mafia should be (number of town) / 3, rounded down, which gives us 3 scum vs 10 town. We now have 15, which is a tipping point; 3 scum would leave 12 town, 12 town calls for 4 scum, but barely.

You know what would ruin the balance more than not having enough scum? If we could tell who was scum based on when they were added in--so I think that all of our scum players were on the original player list.

It's also a safe bet that all of the new additions have been vanilla townies, since additional PRs would upset the game balance as well.

I will not be voting for anyone who was added in since gamestart today.

##Vote: Arnold

It was a good vote yesterday, and it's a good vote today.

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 05:26 PM
Since Sam has actually been a participant, I'll give him a pass for now. Bruce, however, has been nothing but useless and his last few posts have done nothing to help any of us.

Who took the jam out of your doughnut? You'll get no help from me if your attitude stays like that, mister. :colbert:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-03-2013, 05:28 PM
I do not think the late additions of Stallone and Diesel mean that they must be vanilla. They could be a power role, mafia, have a special role without night actions like miller or beloved princess, or be a third party role. I'm not speculating about what their roles are, just pointing out that it's not safe to assume anything yet.

Also be careful about speculating Arnolds role based on how he is playing. It's classic WIFOM.

WIFOM - MafiaWiki (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=WIFOM)

[M] Colette
04-03-2013, 05:28 PM
Fresh Price Log. Day 1:

Man there was some smurfed up trout that happened on day 0. Don’t think any of us expected no one to get killed off after all that. Guess those who came in late or kept quiet are the lucky ones as none of them were trying to convince others who was mafia or not. The sun has yet to go down after more than 36 hours so our minds are all a bit frazzled. Now Arnie gets a few votes, so he can vote for two different people or try extra hard to down someone.

Coming in on Day 1 we FINALLY got some ladies to appear and daaaaaammmmm man are they fine. Thank goodness too because Samuel L. Jackson was starting to look really sexy in that pink wig. Mr. Statham is acting really cuckoo so my hunch is that either he’s trying to get lynched to win (whatever that role is called someone remind me) or he just likes being a little trout disturber. I don’t have any solid ideas on anyone else right now. Maybe once I get a chance to really read between the lines and kill off a few more aliens or zombies I’ll have a better idea. Got hit on the head a lot for drumming a random white lady’s boobies today. My partners suck sometimes.

Hopefully the mafia will not be cliché with their kill tonight.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-03-2013, 05:31 PM
Will the role you are thinking of is the Jester.

[M] Colette
04-03-2013, 05:35 PM
Ah yes. Good memory, dude.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-03-2013, 05:49 PM
alright now another thing i want to look at is the votes from day 0. Keep in mind that everyone who voted did so assuming that the person with the majority would be lynched.

Day 0 final votes

5 Arnold Schwarzenegger : Samuel L. Jackson, <s></s>Nicolas Cage, Will Smith, Jason Statham, Clint Eastwood

3 Clint Eastwood : Dwayne Johnson, Steven Seagal, Arnold Schwarzenegger

1 Will Smith : Liam Neeson

1 Steven Seagal : Sigourney Weaver

1 Jason Statham : Daniel Craig

I think there was a bandwagon on Arnold. This leads to two cases. Remember that neither case is confirmed, and it is either case one or case 2.

Case 1. Arnold is not in the mafia. Mafia pile votes on Arnold to ensure that he is lynched and not one of their own. Most likely members of the mafia are the final three voters: Will Smith, Jason Statham, Clint Eastwood. I highly doubt all 3 are in the mafia, but I'm convinced that at least one of them is. Also note that not mafia does not guarantee town. It can also mean third party.

Case 2. Arnold is in the mafia. Other members of the mafia try and put another person into the spotlight to try and draw attention from Arnold. When it looks like Arnold is going to be lynched, throw him under the bus (a term meaning to sacrifice him)to look like they are town. Jason Statham and Clint Eastwood are likely mafia members under this case as they both have late votes on Arnold. Again it's highly unlikely that both are in the mafia, but there is a very good chance one of them is.

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Bruce Willis;3236764']

Who took the jam out of your doughnut? You'll get no help from me if your attitude stays like that, mister. :colbert:
I'm not going to be nice to you to get you to help. You should help since it's part of playing the game.

Thanks for posting though. That allows me to do this:

##unvote: Bruce Willis
##vote: Sam Jackson

His arguments have been convincing, but mafia can have convincing arguments too. The main reasons for this vote are the day kill comment, continual confusion from posting in character and with image macros, and his earlier fishing for my role.

I apologize that I can't elaborate more, but this is difficult posting from an iPad.

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 05:57 PM
So im back for a little bit... And i did some thinking
I think im going to take my attention off arnold for now.
Unvote: arny

And while im at it... Jason, why did you thank bruce for posting before unvoting him and turning to jackson? This, coupled with your bizarre voting/unvoting shenanigans earlier has me pretty concerned.

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 05:58 PM
Will Smith;3236767]Man there was some smurfed up trout that happened on day 0. Don’t think any of us expected no one to get killed off after all that. Guess those who came in late or kept quiet are the lucky ones as none of them were trying to convince others who was mafia or not. The sun has yet to go down after more than 36 hours so our minds are all a bit frazzled. Now Arnie gets a few votes, so he can vote for two different people or try extra hard to down someone.

Coming in on Day 1 we FINALLY got some ladies to appear and daaaaaammmmm man are they fine. Thank goodness too because Samuel L. Jackson was starting to look really sexy in that pink wig. Mr. Statham is acting really cuckoo so my hunch is that either he’s trying to get lynched to win (whatever that role is called someone remind me) or he just likes being a little trout disturber. I don’t have any solid ideas on anyone else right now. Maybe once I get a chance to really read between the lines and kill off a few more aliens or zombies I’ll have a better idea. Got hit on the head a lot for drumming a random white lady’s boobies today. My partners suck sometimes.

Hopefully the mafia will not be cliché with their kill tonight.

Has Will actually contributed ANYTHING since the beginning of this, besides talking like the totally not badass Fresh Prince? It's irritating as hell.

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 05:59 PM
I'm not going to be nice to you to get you to help. You should help since it's part of playing the game.

No no no no no, you naughty man. Once you learn how to use "Please" and "Thank You", I give you my word that I will do my best to help my fellow townies. Until then I will content myself merrily dancing around the thread doing nothing in particular, because I feel that it's a worthwhile endeavour if it helps you learn some manners. Your poor self conduct is, by extension, hurting the town. Please reflect upon your behaviour, better yourself, treat your fellow players with proper politeness and reap the rewards. Otherwise everything that goes wrong will be entirely your fault.

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 05:59 PM
Also, im on an ipod, so expect typos
And it wont be long till it dies so i cant stat long

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 06:02 PM
How curious brucey...
You find it worthwhile to lounge about doing nothing at all... I think that hurts a bit more than someone being rude dont you think? You could be joking but i can never rely on that possibility.

Anything that goes wrong is a team effort, dont think you can weasel out of it

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 06:05 PM
Bruce Willis;3236789']the thread doing nothing in particular, because I feel that it's a worthwhile endeavour if it helps you learn some manners. Your poor self conduct is, by extension, hurting the town..

Doing nothing is arguably hurting the town more than what Jason Steakham is doing? I'm suspicious of Bruce. Like Will, they both have added virtually nothing to finding scum. Either their utterly useless townies, or scum trying to act cute and innocent so we ignore them. Hell, Bruce Willis didn't even vote on Day Zero! And like Seagal said, Will did bandwagon rather late in the day.

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 06:08 PM
I am deeply offended by your accusations Craig, you filthy disgusting ginger. I am on a crusade to help Turkish better himself, yet you call this doing nothing at all. I can think of nothing more worthy than helping one's fellow man to improve their nature. You yourself would benefit vastly by investing in some hair dye, perhaps a dusky brown shade. I'm all about raising people up.

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 06:10 PM
I am doing nothing precisely because Jason "Steakham" is displaying such poor manners, hence why I said he was hurting the town by extension. All he has to do is show some common courtesy and that will be the end of it. I just care so much about him I'm willing to go to these lengths. Bask in my benevolence!

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 06:12 PM
Bruce Willis;3236797']I am doing nothing precisely because Jason "Steakham" is displaying such poor manners, hence why I said he was hurting the town by extension. All he has to do is show some common courtesy and that will be the end of it. I just care so much about him I'm willing to go to these lengths. Bask in my benevolence!

Enough of this nonsense.

##VOTE: Bruce Willis

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 06:13 PM
I think your unwillingness to do anything is far more revolting than steaks lack of manners pinky.
You seem to be trying to bring a lot of attention on yourself too... Hmmmm is there someone youre trying to divert our attention from?

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 06:14 PM
Daniel Craig;3236799']I think your unwillingness to do anything is far more revolting than steaks lack of manners pinky.
You seem to be trying to bring a lot of attention on yourself too... Hmmmm is there someone youre trying to divert our attention from?

Fair enough point. Maybe he's trying to divert attention away from one of his Mafia allies?

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 06:15 PM
Well Daniel, you've got me. I must admit I am indeed trying to divert your, and the town as a wholes attention away from the fact that I've been forced to participate in this game wearing this fluffy pink bunny suit. It wounds me to be surrounded by such well dressed and muscular contemporaries in this outfit. I hope you will forgive me. :(

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 06:16 PM
Theres also the chance of a 3rd party role.
Im definitely curious, but im going to hold off on voting for him for now. That may be what he wants

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 06:19 PM
Just out of curiosity, to all of you who are lambasting me for apparently "doing nothing to help the town" with the way I'm playing, exactly what should I be doing to help the town? Please enlighten me as to how what I am currently doing is "nothing" and what I should be doing to help the town.

[M] D'Anna
04-03-2013, 06:20 PM
Bruce Willis;3236806']Just out of curiosity, to all of you who are lambasting me for apparently "doing nothing to help the town" with the way I'm playing, exactly what should I be doing to help the town? Please enlighten me as to how what I am currently doing is "nothing" and what I should be doing to help the town.

Cutting the crap would be a start.

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 06:23 PM
Pray tell exactly, what "crap" do you speak of that I should be cutting? You have still yet to explain how exactly what I'm doing is not beneficial to the town and what exactly it is I should be doing as a so called "good townie".

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 06:25 PM
Cut the stupid manner crap and jokes and maybe try analyzing the behavior of the people that are playing in a way that would be beneficial to the game instead of hopping around like a pink bunny trying to get attention.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
04-03-2013, 06:32 PM
Steven Seagal;3236783']

Case 1. Arnold is not in the mafia. Mafia pile votes on Arnold to ensure that he is lynched and not one of their own. Most likely members of the mafia are the final three voters: Will Smith, Jason Statham, Clint Eastwood. I highly doubt all 3 are in the mafia, but I'm convinced that at least one of them is. Also note that not mafia does not guarantee town. It can also mean third party.

Case 2. Arnold is in the mafia. Other members of the mafia try and put another person into the spotlight to try and draw attention from Arnold. When it looks like Arnold is going to be lynched, throw him under the bus (a term meaning to sacrifice him)to look like they are town. Jason Statham and Clint Eastwood are likely mafia members under this case as they both have late votes on Arnold. Again it's highly unlikely that both are in the mafia, but there is a very good chance one of them is.

So you're creating a no-win situation for Statham and Eastwood based on zero hard evidence.

##Unvote
##Vote Steven Seagal

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 06:32 PM
Jason Statham;3236784']
Bruce Willis;3236764']

Thanks for posting though. That allows me to do this:

##unvote: Bruce Willis
##vote: Sam Jackson

His arguments have been convincing, but mafia can have convincing arguments too. The main reasons for this vote are the day kill comment, continual confusion from posting in character and with image macros, and his earlier fishing for my role.

I apologize that I can't elaborate more, but this is difficult posting from an iPad.

Lets start here. What do you guys think of this post and jasons behavior recently? Do you guys find it odd at all?

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 06:42 PM
So what you're essentially saying is that I should just start flinging shit at people and hope that it sticks? No thank you. This early on we have absolutely nothing to go on, everything we're doing is pretty much guesswork anyway. The best we can ever hope for on a first day is to either have a mafia slip up and expose themselves, which isn't easy if they're even moderately competent, or just get lucky and hope the person we end up lynching is mafia. Which as I said, is basically a crap shoot. Analyzing people and what they say at a point in the game where there isn't any evidence or night kills to go on is pretty much pointless, in my opinion.

You continue to insist that I've done nothing to help the town so far, well I disagree. This may be a little long winded, so bear with me. Keep in mind that what I'm about to say is also just a hypothesis, and the most straightforward one at that. I'm not saying that this is exactly what is happening, and that other ideas should be discounted, I'm just putting out the most obvious and simple idea out there.

What I can make out from what you're saying is that in order to be a useful town player, I should have been spending the entire game so far needling at people, trying to pick apart everything they say and try to convince everyone else that anything I think is suspicious is exactly what I say it is. Being that we're so early into the game that this is pretty much all any of us have got to go on, surely then it stands to reason that this is exactly what any active mafia members would be trying to do. "We have to blend in! We have to make the town think we're one of them! Let's do exactly what a good townie would!"

If you take that to be a reasonable assumption, how exactly would it help anyone for me to do exactly the same thing the rest of the town and the mafia are doing? It wouldn't. It would just be another roll of the dice hoping to pin something on someone regardless of who they are affiliated with.

So I haven't done that. Instead I've had a thoroughly enjoyable time poncing around in the thread, amusing myself by annoying you lot and seeing exactly what kind of reactions it would garner. So let's take a look at that. Instead of playing a generic townie game, I've been doing something outside of what would be considered safe or useful townie playing. And immediately, there have been people jumping all over it. LOOK! SOMETHING DIFFERENT! BLAME IT FOR ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS! Could they just be well meaning townies who genuinely believe there's something fishy about me? Sure! But who exactly would stand to gain the most from someone like me at this stage of the game?

"Look! Bruce isn't being helpful. If we start screaming at him about how unhelpful he's being, it'll help our cover out. We'll look like really helpful townies!" I think you see where I'm going with this.

So am I accusing you three of being mafia? No, not really. Am I trying to convince you that this is all a big ploy and I'm definitely town? No again. You can make your own minds up. I don't really care either way. But to immediately look at the guy who is not doing what a townie should and assume there's something up, and that everyone trying their best to be helpful must be town...well. Make your own mind up on how much sense that makes.

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 06:42 PM
And I'm still waiting for a please or a thank you, Statham. :colbert:

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 07:05 PM
I used the word "exactly" way too many times in that post and it offends me. DAMN YOU AND YOUR NO EDITING RULES MAFIA

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
04-03-2013, 07:11 PM
Nicolas Cage;3236814']
Steven Seagal;3236783']

So you're creating a no-win situation for Statham and Eastwood based on zero hard evidence.

##Unvote
##Vote Steven Seagal
We only get hard evidence when somebody dies, and that has not happened yet. All cases against anybody are without hard evidence.

Those are my thoughts on who I think is most likely mafia. They could be wrong, but I think they are correct.

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Bruce Willis;3236820']So what you're essentially saying is that I should just start flinging trout at people and hope that it sticks? No thank you. This early on we have absolutely nothing to go on, everything we're doing is pretty much guesswork anyway. The best we can ever hope for on a first day is to either have a mafia slip up and expose themselves, which isn't easy if they're even moderately competent, or just get lucky and hope the person we end up lynching is mafia. Which as I said, is basically a crap shoot. Analyzing people and what they say at a point in the game where there isn't any evidence or night kills to go on is pretty much pointless, in my opinion.
But that's the thing. You haven't even done that! If you think it's a crapshoot then don't just hold the dice in you hand. Roll them and see what you get.

So am I accusing you three of being mafia? No, not really. Am I trying to convince you that this is all a big ploy and I'm definitely town? No again. You can make your own minds up. I don't really care either way. But to immediately look at the guy who is not doing what a townie should and assume there's something up, and that everyone trying their best to be helpful must be town...well. Make your own mind up on how much sense that makes.
Who said must? You yourself said this is a crapshoot. We're trying to go off what evidence is presented. Some mafia will try to be helpful, but I've always found it's easier to lay low and not make any commitments one way or the other when mafia. Each is a viable strategy, and in the end we have to go with what feel is the most likely person to be mafia, all things considered.

Daniel Craig;3236815']Lets start here. What do you guys think of this post and jasons behavior recently? Do you guys find it odd at all?
If you don't, there's something wrong with you. I'm pretty odd.

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 07:24 PM
So, im going to take the bait
##vote: jason

What was up with your erratic voting earlier? Im really quite curious.
Care to explain yourself?

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 07:29 PM
I would really rather not explain the reason for the erratic voting at the present time. If you think I'm mafia for doing that, then that's your perogative. I can tell you why I made each vote, if you'd like.

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 07:31 PM
Anything would be nice.

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Roll them and see what you get.

No. I already said I think it's stupid. And there are plenty enough people willing to just randomly fling shit at people and attempt to deal with the consequences later. I don't need to do the same thing!

Who said must? You yourself said this is a crapshoot. We're trying to go off what evidence is presented. Some mafia will try to be helpful, but I've always found it's easier to lay low and not make any commitments one way or the other when mafia. Each is a viable strategy, and in the end we have to go with what feel is the most likely person to be mafia, all things considered.

No one said anything. Like I said in my post, it was merely a hypothesis. The point I was trying to make is that for one, taking things at face value at any point in mafia, but particularly this early on, is stupid. For two, there are plenty of ways to get information out of people. You apparently like to randomly vote for reasons you're not willing to share and try and hype up anything you think you can pass off as suspicious trying to get people to crack. I like to be a tit and see what people do. But to say I'm doing nothing beneficial to the town at all is poppycock! And you're still an impolite, boorish cad.

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 07:43 PM
I would in fact go so far as to say that my drawing out the rage of you three by asking for Statham to being polite and your immediate attempts at vile discrimination has given us more useful information than any of your vote flopping and generic dice rolling crap flinging so you should all grovel in apology and kiss my perky little cottontail. :flirt:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 07:48 PM
Oh snap son, looks like Jason Statham is a rookie mothersmurfer too! I am so very sorry that you find it hard to understand what I am saying, but let me articulate it for you:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9libd7jsw1qgbszdo1_500.gif

Image macros make the game fun kid. And that's what we're all about, ain't it? Fun! FUN! But apparently that's getting in the way of the substance. And apparently you can't see that my ##Daykill was in response to Brucey's attempt, and neither of them were activated. Slip of the tongue? Fake-out? Puh-lease, nigga, you can't be serious. If you are legit on that than not even Jesus can save our souls now, we goin' all die.

Circumstantial evidence from a past mafia game is not exactly admissible data, son. Not like this. I didn't bring up the fact that Mayuri (Bleach Mafia) was a late admission to the game and was non-town aligned for two reasons: a) it's not smurfing important; and b) some mothersmurfers would assume that big man Sly Stallone was not innocent. And he is. And I will tell you why later.

I'm not fishing for your role either, but hell, it'd be nice if you'd tell us. I still don't know why we don't do that more often! Everybody roleclaim day one and see how it travels from there. Here, I'll start.

Remember when I said this?

Samuel L Jackson;3236611'] I knew you weren't the vigilante anyway. :monster:

Can you guess why?

Let's give Jason some other points since he's worried about me having too much fun. You see that stone looking guy? Dwayne Johnson? See how he's real super helpful by posting those beautifully formatted updates (keep that up btw :aimkiss:), but doesn't post much in the way of substance? Yeah, I'll spell this one out for you:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbfx76wyxn1r0c27po1_250.gif

Oh, and about Sly? He's innocent because there's a third-party killing faction. 3 mafia, 1 third-party killer. That's who you're hunting. How do I know? Oh, you know :shobon:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meni7h90mW1rjc08do1_500.gif

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 07:48 PM
Here's my explanation for the votes.

Someone mentioned the "active inactives", or something like that (it was Craig or Rocky I think). Basically it's the people who aren't truly inactive, but make only a few fluff posts that say one or two things and then go off into nothing. Those people are the hardest to get a read on since they're never around enough to answer questions, but never absent enough to be an eyesore. Liam, Smith, and Cage were some of those players at that time (still are really) and that's why I put a vote on each of them. When mafia get votes they start to get nervous, and when they get nervous they change their behavior. The beauty of vote swapping is that the vote doesn't count (so it doesn't really matter in the end), but it's still on the record and may bring some players out of the woodwork.

My vote for Seagal came from this explanation I made, and as an early Day 1 vote I don't have much to elaborate (and I've since changed it to someone I suspect more).

Jason Statham;3236630']Something that bugs me a bit more is Steven Seagal sticking to his guns on Clint. Easty did finally show up and made a few posts of substance. That's more than could be said of most of the rest of this town (it feels like less than half the players have actually made a substantial contribution so far).

My vote for Bruce Willis was based on my first point above (he was also one of those players) and the fact that when he finally showed up he spent his time posting macros with Sam Jackson. It reminded me of another time a mafia player used a similar tactic to fly under the radar.

My vote on Sam Jackson (current vote) was based on my explanation made not too long ago. He was trying to use my vote switching to fish for my role (why would you fish for roles on Day 1? Mafia aren't going to roleclaim and outing town roles so early certainly doesn't help us). He used the term "Day Kill", while a joke, it may imply he has a "Night Kill" (see Relm for this exact thing happening last mafia). And finally, his aforementioned macro session with Bruce Willis which only served to be filler. I don't trust anyone in these games, but I generally trust those posting in character the least because it's easy to hide behind your "amusing" posts.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 07:49 PM
Best to fling poo, Bruce then to just be a spectator. This can be played like a spectator game, but it wouldn't really be conducive to either side. Unless you're just talking in your Mafia forum. ;)

For it to be really enjoyable everyone should be talking. Bitches ain't shit and they ain't sayin' nothin'. I beez in the trap.

Jason Statham;3236753']
I'm a little perterbed
What? Why are you a peterbed? And please do explain those votes.

I stay by my vote for Seagal for now, but crazy Statham and lie low Bruce are also suspicious.

##Vote: Steven Seagal

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 07:49 PM
PS

##Unvote: [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger

##Vote: [M] Jason Statham

Your gambit failed but mine is gonna pay off.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Jason Statham;3236874'] He used the term "Day Kill", while a joke, it may imply he has a "Night Kill" (see Relm for this exact thing happening last mafia).

See: Every mafia ever with DK and/or Psychotic when they jokingly try to Daykill someone for evidence that you're completely wrong.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdocdr5Z9D1re88nwo3_500.gif

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3236873']

Can you guess why?
What a convenient role to claim. It covers the "Daykill" too. And you could easily take credit for a few mafia kills with that role. You're very clever, Mr. Jackson.

I actually advocate an 'everyone claim' party too. Maybe we should all claim!

[M] Apollo
04-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Samuel L Jackson;3236877']
Jason Statham;3236874'] He used the term "Day Kill", while a joke, it may imply he has a "Night Kill" (see Relm for this exact thing happening last mafia).

See: Every mafia ever with DK and/or Psychotic when they jokingly try to Daykill someone for evidence that you're completely wrong.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdocdr5Z9D1re88nwo3_500.gif
Yeah, DK did it last game...and he was mafia...so........

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 07:56 PM
Jason Statham;3236879']

Can you guess why?
What a convenient role to claim. It covers the "Daykill" too. And you could easily take credit for a few mafia kills with that role. You're very clever, Mr. Jackson.

I actually advocate an 'everyone claim' party too. Maybe we should all claim!

So hurry it up then, slow ass. Or are you tryin' to play me? 'Cause baby it ain't nothin' but a thang and you can say all you like but I'm just goin' tell you to

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mchaeqbSsL1ry46hlo3_250.gif

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 07:56 PM
Best to fling poo, Bruce then to just be a spectator. This can be played like a spectator game, but it wouldn't really be conducive to either side.

Um, hate to break it to you champ, especially with your stinging "lie low bruce" nickname, but I've got three times more posts than you. What does that make you? "Buried under the sand while she was asleep on the beach by her 'friends' Signourney"?

Try again. :kiss:

[M] Elize
04-03-2013, 07:57 PM
##daykill Jason Statham

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
04-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Oh, and about Sly? He's innocent because there's a third-party killing faction. 3 mafia, 1 third-party killer. That's who you're hunting. How do I know? Oh, you know :shobon:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meni7h90mW1rjc08do1_500.gif
I would ask how you know that, but I've already figured it out.

You're either the flip side of this third party like serial killer x psychologist for example, or you are the third party killer. There is no other way of you knowing the information you claim to know otherwise.

[M] Eizen
04-03-2013, 08:03 PM
Right as everything gets so juicy my ipod decides its a good time to up and nearly die.
Ill be back to join the fray soon enough.
Just give me a few hours

[M] Joe - Army Dad
04-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Jason Statham;3236882']
Yeah, DK did it last game...and he was mafia...so........

DK also did it as Captain America and as far as I recall he wasn't a mafia member then

so

what now, nigga?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meis3sBZOA1rzdo9fo3_400.gif