PDA

View Full Version : Discuss this abomination

Formalhaut
04-05-2013, 01:00 AM

Discuss this absolute abomination to the once sacred pizza. Seriously? You took a perfectly good pizza, and ruin it by putting a hot dog ring around it. I shouldn't have to tell you why I find this awful. The classic response to eating hot dogs should to stab it with a wooden stake, but unfortunately, they are only undead metaphorically, in so far as how damn processed they are. I do like how the advert pretends that it's "succulent". That's like saying a deep fried Mars bar is considered "healthy".

Hot dogs are just rubbery, tasteless and disgusting. Pizza meanwhile (depending on topping) can be marvellous.

Just... why...?

Discuss both:

- This frankenpizza created by both Pizza Hut and Dominoes

- Any other foods that were ruined for you

Iceglow
04-05-2013, 01:11 AM
I don't know, I'd eat that up.

Jinx
04-05-2013, 01:15 AM
Have you never had a pig-in-a-blanket?

Formalhaut
04-05-2013, 01:17 AM
Pigs in Blankets are the food of God. Literally. I love them.

But hot dogs wrapped up in Pizza crust? Bleh!

Iceglow
04-05-2013, 01:29 AM
pizza crust = bread... essentially. Essentially sausage sandwiches, hotdogs, sausage rolls (if we stretch to pastry) all being wrong.... I think you sir are the wrong one.

Also Pigs in Blankets over here Sam is a sausage wrapped in bacon.

Pike
04-05-2013, 01:39 AM
WHERE CAN I BUY THIS HOT DOG PIZZA?

THIS LOOKS AMAZING

NeoCracker
04-05-2013, 01:57 AM
...Well, I thought my soul had died a while ago. Apparently, however, it hadn't, cause I just felt it die now.

blackmage_nuke
04-05-2013, 02:00 AM
Im still waiting for the Code Geass Pizza

Unbreakable Will
04-05-2013, 02:05 AM
Ew. This is even worse than that absolute shit they try to pass off as 'cheese stuffed crust' ​IT DOESN'T EVEN TASTE LIKE CHEESE YOU FUCKING HACKS!!

NeoCracker
04-05-2013, 03:32 AM
I like Stuffed Crust.

Calliope
04-05-2013, 04:13 AM
I see this at the supermarket and cringe inside:

Iceglow
04-05-2013, 05:32 AM
Ew. This is even worse than that absolute shit they try to pass off as 'cheese stuffed crust' ​IT DOESN'T EVEN TASTE LIKE CHEESE YOU FUCKING HACKS!!

it's actual swear to god cheese strings!

maybee
04-05-2013, 06:39 AM
Ehhhhhhh I disagree, I reckon it looks yum-yum. :love:

Pike
04-05-2013, 08:32 PM
HOW CAN ANYONE THINK THIS IS WRONG, THIS IS AMAZING

Madame Adequate
04-05-2013, 08:33 PM
I'm not used to a thread without Sarah being filled with THIS MUCH WRONG.

For those who appear to be deranged: This pizza looks absolutely amazing, and stuffed crust pizza is absolutely amazing. Thank you for your time.

Jinx
04-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Stuffed crust pizza is the only reason to fucking ORDER Pizza Hut.

Formalhaut
04-05-2013, 08:52 PM
I like stuffed crust pizza with cheese, but... hot dogs? Gah!

Psychotic
04-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Let's have a UK meet up just to eat one of these. And by one I mean eight. Each.

qwertysaur
04-05-2013, 10:50 PM
I see this at the supermarket and cringe inside:

Hey! Macaroni and cheese pizza works. :quina:

Pheesh
04-06-2013, 12:21 AM
I probably wouldn't eat that cause I'm not a big hot-dog fan, but I just want to say that the guys whose job it is to invent new things to do with pizza are some of the most creative bastards ever.

Iceglow
04-06-2013, 03:20 AM
Let's have a UK meet up just to eat one of these. And by one I mean eight. Each.

Next time you're down london hit me up and bring expenses card!

maybee
04-06-2013, 10:01 AM
I like stuffed crust pizza with cheese, but... hot dogs? Gah!

What did the poor hot dogs ever do to you ? :cry:

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/116/6a9320eaca244f85b51427df863e36ca/l.jpg

Pike
04-06-2013, 08:10 PM

WHAT

NOW YOU DECIDE TO DO THIS???

Shorty
04-06-2013, 09:30 PM
Hot dogs belong in a bun, not in pizza. It looks horrendous.

Stuffed crust with cheese, though, good christ. I don't get how people can hate that!

XxSephirothxX
04-06-2013, 10:41 PM
I don't think the problem here is the hot dog and pizza combination, necessarily, though it's kinda excessive. Hot dogs can be good! The problem is that it's from pizza hut, which is just gross, bottom rung generic pizza. Every marketing idea they have is to basically pile more carbs and god knows what else into their pizza.

Show me a real restaurant doing this with hot dog or sausage and it might not be totally disgusting!

Pike
04-06-2013, 10:46 PM
The problem is that it's from pizza hut, which is just gross, bottom rung generic pizza.

You need to go to the Pizza Hut in Leicester because it is goddamn amazing

Madame Adequate
04-06-2013, 10:49 PM
>Thread is about Pizza Hut doing something wacky and original with pizza
>Generic pizza

:eyebrow:

XxSephirothxX
04-06-2013, 10:54 PM
>Generic pizza

I guess I can't call this pizza generic! But in terms of the cooking style, quality and range of ingredients, and so on, pizza hut is about the most generic combination of cheese, sauce and bread out there. It is the Middle America of pizza.

Iceglow
04-07-2013, 04:04 PM
>Generic pizza

I guess I can't call this pizza generic! But in terms of the cooking style, quality and range of ingredients, and so on, pizza hut is about the most generic combination of cheese, sauce and bread out there. It is the Middle America of pizza.

I don't know American Pizza Hut but since I once upon a time worked as a waiter in a Pizza Hut restaurant I can tell you that they had a lot more ingredients for toppings than the basics you speak of. They also had 4 types of base before you go in to Calzone's, Stuffed Crusts and Cheesey Bites. That is far from basic. In fact Dominoes tends to copy Pizza Hut in all regards in the UK. Another irony is that the only place I've gone to with more varied toppings is Pizza Express which to be fair for the past 10 - 15 years has marketed itself more as a restaurant than a takeaway/fast food chain.

Night Fury
04-07-2013, 04:10 PM
I want this hot dog pizza.

I want it now.

Unbreakable Will
04-07-2013, 05:48 PM
Ew. This is even worse than that absolute trout they try to pass off as 'cheese stuffed crust' ​IT DOESN'T EVEN TASTE LIKE CHEESE YOU smurfING HACKS!!

it's actual swear to god cheese strings!

Stuffed crust pizza is the only reason to smurfing ORDER Pizza Hut.

No. It's terrible here, perhaps you have better pizza huts but it's smurfing awful where I am. Tastes like what I would imagine Newcastle to smell like, according to what I've been told by Paul, blame him for that analogy Geordies.

:bigsmile:

Aulayna
04-07-2013, 06:16 PM
WHERE CAN I BUY THIS HOT DOG PIZZA?

THIS LOOKS AMAZING

I'm glad I'm not alone in this!

Psychotic
04-07-2013, 08:11 PM
Tastes like what I would imagine Newcastle to smell like, according to what I've been told by Paul, blame him for that analogy Geordies. Dear God.

Also Cheesy Bites pizzas from Pizza Hut in the UK are the bombshizzle.

Night Fury
04-07-2013, 08:13 PM
No. It's terrible here, perhaps you have better pizza huts but it's smurfing awful where I am. Tastes like what I would imagine Newcastle to smell like, according to what I've been told by Paul, blame him for that analogy Geordies.

:colbert:

Pike
04-07-2013, 08:39 PM
Tastes like what I would imagine Newcastle to smell like, according to what I've been told by Paul, blame him for that analogy Geordies. Dear God.

Also Cheesy Bites pizzas from Pizza Hut in the UK are the bombshizzle.

Hux and I were going to get this when we were in Leicester but we got the regular stuffed crust instead and this prawn thing as a starter and omg it was so amazing pizza hut is the best thing holy god

Iceglow
04-07-2013, 09:06 PM

I know exactly what you smell like :aimkiss:

Night Fury
04-08-2013, 11:29 AM
You wish, Steve.

Quindiana Jones
04-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Places like Pizza Hut and KFC are really classy, high-end restaurants in China. Seriously, you have to be loaded to go there. It's weird.

Anyway, surround that bad boy with cheese and you have the pizza base of the gods, my friends.

Pike
04-08-2013, 06:08 PM

I know exactly what you smell like :aimkiss:

Steve has intimate knowledge of what Geordies smell like. This really explains a lot.

Unbreakable Will
04-08-2013, 06:17 PM
So our suspicions were true?

Shorty
04-08-2013, 07:27 PM
Places like Pizza Hut and KFC are really classy, high-end restaurants in China. Seriously, you have to be loaded to go there. It's weird.

For realsies?

Iceglow
04-10-2013, 01:12 AM
You wish, Steve.

A whole day to come back with this? Tara you're slipping girl.

Anyway, surround that bad boy with cheese and you have the pizza base of the gods, my friends.

I could imagine there's a dozen cheap knock off chains that are there too though.

Also you kinda read my mind, I was thinking hotdog+cheese stuffed crust = fuckmymouthomfg yum yum yum.

NorthernChaosGod
04-11-2013, 09:06 AM
I would eat one of those by myself.

KH-Cloudy
04-11-2013, 09:16 AM
I think I want to give it a try..I don't mind it being a hot dog stuffed crust because I'd imagine the cheese would mix in with it and it'd taste pretty good. I don't, however, want the entire crust to be made out of hot dog meat! Now that would be atrocious and going beyond the borderline.

Bubba
04-11-2013, 10:03 AM
Not for me, I'm afraid.

I'm Jewish, so I don't like my sausage wrapped.