PDA

View Full Version : This Old House

sharkythesharkdogg
04-07-2013, 02:21 AM
This Old House, Failure Edition. Bob Villa must feel a disturbance in the force.

Welcome to one of the latest viral threads. Join the rest of the web as we witness a man create a garage\tool shed with nothing more than what appears to be; blind will (emphasis on blind), access to the scrap heap at a construction site, a complete lack of the appropriate tools (the dull axe is marvelous), and an apparent hatred for Virtruvius's basic principles of architecture and engineering. De Architectura be damned!

I swear there's a picture that looks like the man hammered in screws and tried to screw in nails. I'm so excited to see how this turns out. (http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php/146566-Build-to-Fail-Fail-to-Build.-What-is-this-I-don-t-even) :hyper: I'm hoping he adds wiring and plumbing!

NorthernChaosGod
04-07-2013, 03:01 AM
Holy shit, that is terrible! xD

Leeza
04-29-2013, 04:49 AM
Excellent link, sharky. :) I do feel for the guy though as he is in the dark on what's happening. I wouldn't want to be him when he finds out. However, his logic for building that shed escapes me totally and I will never think that any of my work is not up to par ever again. :)

escobert
05-01-2013, 06:13 AM
hahahahahahaha that is amazing. I want him to come build me stuff :bigsmile: