PDA

View Full Version : I figured lurking for eight years was long enough.

LocoColt04
04-08-2013, 06:22 AM
Blame Freya.

Everything is easier when you blame Freya.

Faris
04-08-2013, 02:42 PM
That's what I hear too. Welcome aboard! :monster:

Loony BoB
04-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Eight years!? Oh man. You must know everything about us and we know nothing about you. Should I be afraid? D=

Unbreakable Will
04-08-2013, 04:10 PM
I'm officially creeped out, but welcome anyway. Hope you enjoy your stay after watching us through the window for so long!

:D

LocoColt04
04-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Haha no no, nothing like that. Take the wayback machine to like 2004 and our sites were affiliated back in the day. Always kinda kept an eye out to see how the community grew. I don't really know the first thing about most of you, so no worries!

Freya gave me so much crap at the Lightning Returns event back in January about not being part of your community, and I meant to join when we all got home from San Francisco, but, you know, laziness.

Jinx
04-08-2013, 08:05 PM
I swear to god I have seen the name LocoColt04 on our website before.

LocoColt04
04-08-2013, 08:08 PM
I MIGHT have joined somewhere in the 2002-2004 range and then disappeared off the face of the internet for a while. Likely the account could have been removed for inactivity ages ago.

Del Murder
04-08-2013, 08:24 PM
Haha no no, nothing like that. Take the wayback machine to like 2004 and our sites were affiliated back in the day. Always kinda kept an eye out to see how the community grew. I don't really know the first thing about most of you, so no worries!

Freya gave me so much crap at the Lightning Returns event back in January about not being part of your community, and I meant to join when we all got home from San Francisco, but, you know, laziness.
Oh! So I guess we met there as well. Hi, I'm Freya's supervisor.

KH-Cloudy
04-08-2013, 08:34 PM
Welcome aboard! Say...did you get any...pics? :jokey:

Freya
04-08-2013, 08:37 PM
Oh man I forgot about that hahahahaha. Ooops.

Freya's Actual Job: Peer Pressuring people into joining.

LocoColt04
04-08-2013, 09:22 PM
Freya's Actual Job: Peer Pressuring people into joining.
I feel like this is a true story. Comes with the territory!

@Cloudy: mayyyyyyyyybe

LocoColt04
04-09-2013, 04:24 AM
Well that was dumb.

I tried to edit my post and then got denied. Shot down. Rejected. Dominated.

Something about being a new user and unable to utilize forbidden words - of which there were none! Unless calling you all individually by your usernames is against the internet law.

Oh wait - I wonder if it was "murder" that got me busted. IRONY if true.

...regardless, moreso to the point. I attempted to edit my post to give all of you a proper response now that I've found my way to my computer instead of being stuck at work piddling about from my phone. Now I've forgotten most of what I just tried to edit into that post, so it clearly lacked importance.

Del Murder, I absolutely remember you from the event! I also remember the other girl that was there with us, the one who double-teamed me with Freya in her mad attempt to get me to "defect" and "join the dark side" ... might have taken a while longer than expected, but after the great collaboration on the KHP<3 mission, I felt compelled to follow through. I wish I could remember her name (or handle, for that matter). I know she told me, but I'm terrible with that.

I'm great with faces, and with events, and products - you buy something from me six months ago and I'll recognize you and ask you how much you enjoyed it, but I won't remember your name to save my own life unless there are enough frequent encounters to make it stick. /sigh

Shorty
04-09-2013, 04:32 AM
I am the other girl.

Welcome to the dark side.

Rebellious Eagle
04-09-2013, 04:46 AM
It's scary to think you've been around here longer than I have. I bet you know all of our darkest secrets :P

Raistlin
04-09-2013, 04:49 AM
Welcome to EoFF! I must say, I am a bit surprised that you decided to join after Freya's and Shorty's nagging, and thereby willingly subjecting yourself to more of them. But we take all kinds here. :)

LocoColt04
04-09-2013, 04:53 AM
I'm a rather tolerant person. I mean... I manage in retail. Don't I have to be?!

OH YEAH! And I just remembered that my original attempt to edit also contained something about how much I adore the fact that all of you adore Game of Thrones. My cup of tea.

Loony BoB
04-09-2013, 09:30 AM
I love Game of Thrones!

I hate tea.

I don't know how to handle this kind of conflict of interests.

LocoColt04
04-09-2013, 11:10 AM
With a joust! To the death.

Pike
04-09-2013, 11:32 AM
I like blaming Freya. So I also like you.

Freya
04-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Yahhhh we kinda had this thing for the GoT premiere. Yahhhhhh

Why is your name so lame? JUST THROWING THAT OUT THERE

Christmas
08-27-2022, 04:28 AM
I think I lurked for a couple of months before joining. Mainly because of Future Esthar I think.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
08-28-2022, 01:43 AM
Blame Freya.

This is still generally a good idea.