PDA

View Full Version : Gatorade

Laddy
04-08-2013, 06:15 PM
First of all, food prefix in food forum is redundant.

Gatorade is amazing. Lucozade slightly more so but they don't sell it here.

Anyway, I drank Gatorade a lot when I played soccer and basketball (hold your snickers) and now I drink it like water. I know that's against the point but it's oddly refreshing.

So, what Gatorade flavor is the best? Isn't Gatorade delicious?

Formalhaut
04-08-2013, 06:56 PM
First of all, food prefix in food forum is redundant.

Gatorade is amazing. Lucozade slightly more so but they don't sell it here.

Anyway, I drank Gatorade a lot when I played soccer and basketball (hold your snickers) and now I drink it like water. I know that's against the point but it's oddly refreshing.

So, what Gatorade flavor is the best? Isn't Gatorade delicious?

You played sports? Good for you Laddy! The best I can do now is play the Wii Fit Plus. And hate myself for my BMI on there.

I've tried the orange coloured Gatorade once or twice. It's alright. I prefer Lucozade.

Jowy
04-08-2013, 07:54 PM
Lemon Ice gatorade but those motherfuckers discontinued it in the 90s. Lemon-lime and frost glacier freeze aren't bad though. And what's luzocade? I've never seen it in my part of the states.

Formalhaut
04-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Lemon Ice gatorade but those mothersmurfers discontinued it in the 90s. Lemon-lime and frost glacier freeze aren't bad though. And what's luzocade? I've never seen it in my part of the states.

The nectar of my life. I love Lucozade. It's more of a British thing.

Jinx
04-08-2013, 08:29 PM
I love blue flavoured and red flavoured. Any other flavours can fuck off.

Shorty
04-08-2013, 09:46 PM
uuugh gatorade is so terrible

I got a kidney infection six years ago and Spiff made me drink gallons of gatorade while I was healing and now I just hate hate hate it.

Aulayna
04-11-2013, 08:32 AM
They don't really sell Gatorade here. The closest we have is Powerade.