PDA

View Full Version : I want you!

Night Fury
04-12-2013, 11:00 AM
Are you the BIGGEST Final Fantasy fan?

Maybe you enjoy writing fan fiction for your favourite characters, or do you write poems or even music about them? Are you an artist who draws the characters frequently? Maybe you don't create something, maybe you just know all there is to know about Final Fantasy!

How OBSESSED with Final Fantasy are you?

I'm starting an interview series for 'Ultimate Final Fantasy Fans!' and if you think you're one of them, then please let me know.

Answer the following in your response:
1. What makes you the Ultimate FF Fan?
2. Do you do create anything FF related?
3. What is your favourite FF?
4. Are you okay to be interviewed? (Do you have the time to commit to it)

Jinx
04-12-2013, 03:50 PM
The title to this thread got me really excited

And then

:(

Burtsplurt
04-12-2013, 11:07 PM

Surely all Ultimate Final Fantasy Fans should be committed? :)

Formalhaut
04-13-2013, 09:35 PM
While I enjoy Final Fantasy, I think both objectively and subjectively I am not an "ultimate fan".

Aulayna
04-26-2013, 12:20 AM
I want you!

I thought you'd never ask!

:snog:

LocoColt04
04-26-2013, 04:06 AM
4. Are you okay to be interviewed? (Do you have the time to commit to it)1. Words words words. I tend to have an opinion about everything whether I want to or not. Like, seriously, you could ask me my opinion on Terra's stockings and I could likely write a dissertation.

2. Create? Not particularly. I do collect the creations of others though, and I foster the creativity of my acquaintances. I think I participated in one fanfic RP, but almost all of my writing is outside of the Final Fantasy universe. I almost feel like it shouldn't be fucked with.

3. Six. Are there even others worth considering?

4. If it can be done via email (so I can actually respond in a relatively timely manner), sure. If it's to be done via PM or something, I'm less likely to keep up.

Surely all Ultimate Final Fantasy Fans should be committed? :)They certainly should. Where's the nearest mental ward?! :D

Fonzie
04-28-2013, 07:32 AM
I think I should be able to join and fight for my country.

Allow me to join and you'll have my full gratitude. I'm so serious about this in every aspect, sweet Jesus.

Loony BoB
05-21-2013, 09:49 AM
Movin' the thread to Gen FF in the hope that different people might see the thread. =]

Night Fury
05-21-2013, 10:08 AM
it can be unstickied too!

Fynn
05-21-2013, 02:00 PM
I tend to analyze every game in the series. Like, a lot. My fianceé tells me I don't shut up about it :D Also, the Piano Collections are pretty much the only thing I play on piano nowadays.
Not really. I am an aspiring writer, so I entered this site's fan fiction contest once. That was my only fanfic ever and I ended up winning somehow! :)
XII and VI as a close second. But I kind of love all of them aside from X. Never played the XIIIs though. I also think II is grossly underrated.
Depends. I am writing my BA thesis at the moment and getting married in July, but if it's in the form of emails or PMs that I can reply to in the meantime, sure, I'm in.