PDA

View Full Version : Soooooo Worth It

Faris
04-19-2013, 04:45 PM
I just ate an amazing bowl of yogurt mixed with almond oats, strawberries, and bananas. Unfortunately yogurt and fruit make my stomach burn (it has already begun :() with hate but it was sooo yummy!

What are some foods you love but have side effects?

Shoeberto
04-19-2013, 04:48 PM
Anything spicy.

I get wicked heart burn sometimes and frequently the bathroom trips afterwards are none too pleasant. Even the process of eating is awkward, since it makes my nose run like crazy.

But I do it. I go hard. It's worth all of that for my capsacin fix.

Jinx
04-19-2013, 05:11 PM
Mostly just eating too much at buffets.

Renmiri
04-19-2013, 05:36 PM
I'm like Shoeberto.. Loove spicy foods but my body doesn't like it at all!

Unbreakable Will
04-19-2013, 05:50 PM
Spicy food, I crave it like crazy sometimes and always regret it. :hot:

Shorty
04-19-2013, 05:54 PM
Ice cream :( I'm semi-lactose-intolerant and I'm okay with smaller portions of cheese and what have you, but ice cream tends to send my stomach into an upset later on.

Iceglow
04-20-2013, 01:07 PM
Oranges. I'm allergic to those pricks but I love them. Same goes for Passion Fruit. I remember there is a small restaurant in north London what serves home-made cheesecake and passion fruit coulais. I love it but the passion fruit has orange in too so it's like doubly painful.

Quindiana Jones
04-20-2013, 02:40 PM
Strawberries and grapes.

It's not that they have side effects in and of themselves, but the quantity I eat them in inevitably leaves me feeling very sick. :(

Night Fury
04-20-2013, 08:22 PM
Ice cream :( I'm semi-lactose-intolerant and I'm okay with smaller portions of cheese and what have you, but ice cream tends to send my stomach into an upset later on.

Also a bit lactose-intolerant. I'm okay with Ice Cream but I shouldn't gourge too much on it. It's why I prefer Frozen Yoghurt now as it's not half as heavy on my stomach.

Sometimes milk gets me. Not all the time, but sometimes. I get the worst stomach cramps :(

Pheesh
04-20-2013, 10:38 PM
Pizza and nachos have unhealthy amounts of melted cheese, makes trips to the bathroom more painful than they should be. Also junk food in general makes me break out so I try not to eat too much of it.

fire_of_avalon
04-21-2013, 01:08 AM
Yeah, the cheese thing sometimes gets me too. Rarely but sometimes.

I feel bad for all of you people!

Calliope
04-22-2013, 03:42 AM
Spicy food, alcohol, caffeine, citrus, fried food. Basically anything worth eating.