PDA

View Full Version : ctrl+f wings

Jowy
04-22-2013, 01:01 AM
NO RESULTS.

I ate here (http://www.anchorbar.com/) during the Super Bowl with two very lovely hosts. Best wings ever. Do you enjoy chicken wings? I certainly do, especially with any variation of spicy or barbecue sauce all over them. Boneless wings are decent for when you don't want to be covered in seasoning and look depraved in front of a date, but eventually you can enjoy them as they were meant to be.

Chris
04-22-2013, 01:15 AM
How is eating chicken feet any more disgusting than eating chicken wings? :(

Jinx
04-22-2013, 01:51 AM
Dude, I don't even care. If you can't accept me eating wings now, you won't accept me eating wings later.

I love BWW cos they have Thai Curry wing sauce and holy fucking Christ.

Denmark
04-22-2013, 02:03 AM
wings

my lord i could eat wings all the time

the perfect combination of savory and spicy. you get the spicy fatty outside, rip that off and then get the tenderest, juiciest meat inside. they are to die for. i'm drooling.

boneless wings are still good, though nowhere near the greatness of true wings.

Jinx
04-22-2013, 02:06 AM
Boneless wings are an abomination unto the Lord.

LocoColt04
04-22-2013, 03:57 AM
Boneless wings are an abomination unto the Lord.Unless you're eating wings while working and don't want to cover peoples' videogames in wing sauce.

BUT ANY OTHER TIME, I WOULD AGREE WITH YOU

I could eat wings every day if it were a viable option.
...wait.
Why isn't this a viable option?
It's totally a viable option.
Fuck.

DK
04-22-2013, 04:00 AM
jowy you are a lovely man and one day I hope to share the biggest bowl of hot wings ever seen with you over drinks, it will be a wonderful evening.

Calliope
04-22-2013, 04:08 AM
I often make buffalo-style tempeh. I don't expect to win any votes here, but I enjoy it.

Aulayna
04-22-2013, 05:43 AM
One of my teeth got caught in a chicken wing bone and then snapped. Then I subsequently had to have the tooth pulled. (tbh it was in pretty bad shape as it was due to a bad filling job)

So you'd think after all that I'd stop eating wings right? Right?

HA!

Wrong.

Although I do eat them a lot less often, I'd rather have a full on drumstick instead!

escobert
04-22-2013, 05:47 AM
I like boneless.

Pumpkin
04-22-2013, 05:48 AM
I have been eating wings recently. I go through phases where I don't eat them at all for like a year and then a few months where when I go to certain restaurants that all I'll order. Recently I have been getting Arizona Ranch with some ranch to dip in. Very tasty. I like spicy wings if they still have flavor. Some wings are hot but that's all they've got going on, and that's no good.

I've seen a few recipes for wings and I'm tempted to try some but have chosen not to as it seems like something that would be easy to mess up :(.

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-22-2013, 06:18 AM
I always found chicken wings more work for such little amount of meat than worth it.

sharkythesharkdogg
04-22-2013, 04:26 PM
I always found chicken wings more work for such little amount of meat than worth it.

Go to a crawfish boil sometime, and see what you think. Wings are easy to eat!

Formalhaut
04-22-2013, 05:52 PM

I find ribs to be the same sort of deal. You get a tiny strip of meat on em, not good enough!

Having said that, the meat you do get on them are absolutely gorgeous. Quite messy though.

Denmark
04-22-2013, 06:14 PM
there's something so perfectly primal about grabbing meat with your hands and ripping it straight off the bone with your teeth

but then that meat is perfectly tender and covered in delicious

Formalhaut
04-22-2013, 06:33 PM
covered in delicious

Your hands are then covered in delicious. I really can't stand things on my hands

Jowy
04-22-2013, 08:54 PM
jowy you are a lovely man and one day I hope to share the biggest bowl of hot wings ever seen with you over drinks, it will be a wonderful evening.

make it happen, brotha! wings and microbrews followed up with wandering around downtown to play arcade games!

Pheesh
04-23-2013, 01:27 PM
They're not as big a thing over here as they are in America, but I do love them. When I was in USA I went to Buffalo Wild Wings a couple of times and got these really, really hot ones that were like delicious death to try and eat. Totally awesome and worth the fiery hell they caused later.