PDA

View Full Version : [LR] Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Will Feature The Coliseum

DMKA
04-22-2013, 03:04 AM
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Will Feature The Coliseum | GamingUnion.net (http://www.gamingunion.net/news/lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii-will-feature-the-coliseum--9126.html)

I'm partially happy about this, because I had fun fighting the coliseum bosses. I just hope it's not a vat of DLC this time around. :p

Del Murder
04-22-2013, 09:03 AM
I thought it was atrocious that the Coliseum was featured as a section of FFXIII-2 that was entirely for DLC. Hopefully there will at least be some battles included in the main game.

Formalhaut
04-22-2013, 02:47 PM
The coliseum had a incredibly brief main storyline section that was basically a cutscene. That's it. It was fairly useless. UNTIL you bought DLC that is.

Anyway, it might be exciting if they expand on the choices available for the fights. I don't want another Ultros, or Gilgamesh. I was newer fights!

Aulayna
04-23-2013, 04:15 AM
I can see it now. The LR BATTLE ARENA. Pay only $10 to gain entry, then each time you die in a fight you have to pay $5 to restart the battle over with packs of new monsters being released in $15 monthly DLC bundles. In order to get the best ending in Lightning Returns you need to buy and beat all of the LR BATTLE ARENA content whilst accepting a monetary charge every time you press the X/A button.

DMKA
04-25-2013, 02:02 AM
I can see it now. The LR BATTLE ARENA. Pay only $10 to gain entry, then each time you die in a fight you have to pay $5 to restart the battle over with packs of new monsters being released in $15 monthly DLC bundles. In order to get the best ending in Lightning Returns you need to buy and beat all of the LR BATTLE ARENA content whilst accepting a monetary charge every time you press the X/A button.

Nah, SE already made that game. That game is All the Bravest. It didn't go over so well.