PDA

View Full Version : Your last meal

Calliope
04-22-2013, 03:40 AM
If you were on death row, what would you pick for your last meal (http://www.jwgreynolds.co.uk/index.php?/last-suppers/)?

I think mine would be kalamata olives, samosas, pappadums, sauteed chard, sauteed broccoli, a doughnut, and a manhattan.

LocoColt04
04-22-2013, 04:24 AM
I'd be too nervous to eat. Maybe something I'm allergic to (*cough*seafood*gasp*) in order to savor it one last time before throwing it all up everywhere and getting the axe.

(Actually, it would be nice for that allergy to go dormant again...)

But I think I'd want something hearty that reminds me of my youth.

Milanesas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milanesa) (Argentine-style) should do the job quite nicely. Add a baked potato and some corn on the cob, aaaand some graham cracker ice cream. Call it a day.

Chris
04-22-2013, 10:33 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jgvRaPhBigA/T9ybmGPopEI/AAAAAAAAA-c/0vtOxip-ITA/s1600/dimsum-dcyberhealth.blogspot.com.jpg

Loony BoB
04-22-2013, 12:30 PM
Macaroni cheese with bits of ham, made to my Mum's recipe. *nod*

Pumpkin
04-22-2013, 03:49 PM
Poutine

fire_of_avalon
04-23-2013, 12:41 AM
A perfect cheeseburger, fries and chocolate shake with apple pie a la mode for dessert. And a tall, tall, tall glass of ice water from my house.

Laddy
04-23-2013, 01:40 AM
A huge plate of Wienerschnitzel, some buttery mashed potatoes, buttered rolls, and incredibly cheesy white cheddar macaroni. Simple and reminds me of my family. :')

XxSephirothxX
04-23-2013, 01:45 AM
If it was thematically tied to my life, it'd be pizza. Deep dish with lots of meat, preferably.

Really thinking about it, there are way too many good types of food for me to pick out my last last meal. But there would be something chocolately as fuck involved, and also some banana pudding homemade by some southern grandmother.

Denmark
04-23-2013, 01:56 AM
all you can eat wings. die of a heart attack instead of however they were gonna kill me. fuck the police

escobert
04-23-2013, 04:20 AM
Green Mountain Smoke House smoked ribs. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Shorty
04-23-2013, 05:59 AM
My family's pot roast with a side of the gravy and mashed potatoes topped with sweet corn with vanilla coke to wash it down. Safeway carrot cake (the good kind) and a g&t to follow. I'd die happy under any circumstances.

That photo of the lone olive is pretty damn sad. The Pall Malls atleast make sense.

Pike
04-23-2013, 11:02 AM
Pepperoni pizza and Mountain Dew Live Wire.

Pheesh
04-23-2013, 11:21 AM
So hard to pick one thing. Probably a duck confit with some buttered mushrooms, roasted potatoes and a cheese souffle. To drink I'd like something I know will be awesome but I've never had before, like some Johnny Walker Blue or Cristal champagne.

chionos
04-24-2013, 05:35 AM
Liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Unbreakable Will
04-27-2013, 12:53 PM
Filet mignon, rare, charbroiled over hickory with a side of fries from Burger King (my favorite fries) and a small bowl of miso soup and buttered mushrooms. To drink I would have either a nice cold glass of pinot grigio or a cuba libre so long as it's made at that gay club I got dragged to a few months ago.