PDA

View Full Version : Pizza Pizza

Rebellious Eagle
04-22-2013, 11:36 PM
I really want some pizza right now. Like badly.

What are your favorite pizza joints? I love Papa John's but I also really love Manco and Manco, which is only on the Jersey boardwalk. I've always wanted to try Cici's Pizza because I love buffets but we don't have any around here D:

Pike
04-22-2013, 11:38 PM
Moved to Quina's Kitchen :cake: :quina:

Agent Proto
04-22-2013, 11:39 PM
Cici's Pizza is not good, but I still enjoy the place from time to time because buffets are good. I'd have to say Papa John's are my favorite. Little Ceasar's are good because it's extremely cheap. $5 for a large? Hell yeah.

escobert
04-23-2013, 12:06 AM
The local Pizza Chef is where I always go!

The Man
04-23-2013, 12:19 AM
Pizza is like sex. Even when it's bad, it's still kinda good.

Anyway, my favourite pizza place is definitely a local place a couple miles down the road from me called Café Amalfi. Well, it's not better than some of the places I've had in Italy and New York, but it's definitely the best local place, although we have a few other local (non-chain) restaurants that are also quite good.

Pumpkin
04-23-2013, 12:39 AM
Pizza Hut and Pizza Pizza. There's no Pizza Pizza here. I think it's Canadian.

I really like greasy pizza.

fire_of_avalon
04-23-2013, 12:42 AM
Pepper's and Amante's in Chapel Hill, Blue Mountain in Weaverville, and Frank's for cheapass greasy deliciousness.

My favorite chain is Pizza Hut.

Faris
04-23-2013, 01:26 AM
Gabriel's Pizza. Thick, cheesy, fantastic :drool:

Speaking of Pizza Pizza: I WANT TO SWIM IN THEIR GARLIC DIP IT IS SO AMAZING

Pike
04-23-2013, 01:31 AM
I am not discriminatory when it comes to pizza

if it is pizza I will eat it and enjoy it

Calliope
04-23-2013, 06:04 AM
Pizza Pizza, Hell, or Rudy's, none of which are the ones you are thinking of.

Jinx
04-23-2013, 06:30 AM
Don't like pizza much.

And by Pizza Pizza, do you guys mean Lilttle Caesar's?

Pumpkin
04-23-2013, 06:32 AM
No. At least I don't. I mean Pizza Pizza.

Pizza Pizza (http://www.pizzapizza.ca/)

Pizza Pizza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza_Pizza)

Pheesh
04-23-2013, 07:12 AM
If we're talking about take away pizza then probably Eagle Boys (that may be an Australia only thing).

But a homemade or woodfire pizza is superior to all.

Night Fury
04-23-2013, 10:58 AM
I like Dominoes. I love the crust and their Honey Mustard dip. It is glorious.

But, like The_Man and Pike, I will eat most any pizza really! I don't often get it take out, but when I do I'll pick Dominoes.

Goddaaaamn! Now I really, really, really want Pizza tonight!

TrollHunter
04-24-2013, 07:14 PM
Im not a big pizza guy, but i love me some Old Chicago.

Formalhaut
04-24-2013, 08:05 PM
I love pizza, but I've really only had Pizza Hut and Dominoes. I prefer Pizza Hut personally.

I don't think I've had a proper, stonebaked, healthy and non-greasy pizza. I'd love a proper pizza!

Night Fury
04-24-2013, 08:34 PM
I had pizza tonight. It was just a plain cheese and tomato one so I topped it with chicken and fresh rocket and it was sexual.

Miriel
04-24-2013, 08:43 PM
Pizza Hut in the US is fucking disgusting. I had pizza hut in S. Korea and it was kind of amazing. It's like a full sit down restaurant over there.

The best chain pizza is from Round Table or Costco. My favorite pizza is from the tiny (seriously tiny) shop just down the street from us. They make killer thin crust pizzas.

I Took the Red Pill
04-24-2013, 08:47 PM
I love pizzanice
but I've really only had Pizza Hut and Dominoes. ...

Shorty
04-24-2013, 10:18 PM
5 Buck Pizza in Utah, Little Caesar's everywhere else. Don't even care.

Pizza Hut seems to be the most popular place, but I dislike it greatly.

Formalhaut
04-24-2013, 10:20 PM
Pizza Hut in the US is smurfing disgusting. I had pizza hut in S. Korea and it was kind of amazing. It's like a full sit down restaurant over there.

Pizza hut in the UK is sort of similar and is a bridge between fast food and an authentic restaurant.

Pizza Hut also has a salad bar, which is all kinds of amazing.

chionos
04-24-2013, 11:07 PM
Pizza Hut used to be amazing. Most of you are too young to remember. They changed everything some years ago, and it's just not the same anymore. I still enjoy their buttery crust though.

I used to like pizza, but for no particular reason I just don't care much for it anymore. I don't like Papa Johns and Little Caesar's is kinda lame, and those two plus Pizza Hut are really all we have here. Well, and Giovanni's, but that stuff is just tomato paste + cardboard + grease, with an extra helping of grease. Everyone around here seems to love it though.

Pheesh
04-25-2013, 01:55 AM
I also had pizza last night, the delivery took like an hour and it arrived close to cold. I was pretty pissed, but nothing that a little time in the oven couldn't fix.

Aulayna
04-25-2013, 05:01 AM
Uncle Petes Pizzeria ? Pizza Restaurant & Takeaway & Delivery, Popes Quay, Cork (http://unclepetes.ie/)

Supporting local business since I moved here!

Night Fury
04-25-2013, 11:35 AM
Best thing about Pizza Hut is the Cookie Dough Dessert imo.

Formalhaut
04-25-2013, 10:28 PM
Best thing about Pizza Hut is the Cookie Dough Dessert imo.

:hyper:

Pike
04-26-2013, 09:33 PM
Any of you Americans who haven't been to a Pizza Hut in the UK are missing out. The one in Leicester has got like a full on salad bar and this amazing mozzarella shrimp appetizer.

sharkythesharkdogg
04-29-2013, 01:47 PM
Pizza Hut used to be amazing. Most of you are too young to remember. They changed everything some years ago, and it's just not the same anymore. I still enjoy their buttery crust though.

This is the same thing I was explaining to shion. It's just not the same anymore. :(