PDA

View Full Version : Your face is objectively the best face.

Pike
04-26-2013, 04:17 PM
When was the last time you thought something nice about yourself, EoFF? :kakapo:

Chris
04-26-2013, 04:23 PM
Thank you, Pike. It was so nice of you to say so. :jess:

Pike
04-26-2013, 04:27 PM
You're welcome! :omghey:

Rantz
04-26-2013, 05:08 PM
I think nice things about myself constantly. I'm such a great guy that I deserve it.

Night Fury
04-26-2013, 05:14 PM
I try to think something nice everyday.

Today it was "Shazzam, these blue jeans are looking cracking on me today" and "My hair may be a little bit messy, but it's good messy."

Then I looked at my eyebrows and all the goodness was gone D:

Matthewtheman
04-26-2013, 05:34 PM
Thank you.:monster:

Shauna
04-26-2013, 06:09 PM
I'm pretty great today. :3

I try to keep upbeat and positive thinking about myself as much as possible.

Jinx
04-26-2013, 06:17 PM
I was seriously having a perfect hair day yesterday.

Unbreakable Will
04-26-2013, 06:32 PM
Shazzam

We think nice things about that Will fellow quite constantly, he's so nice about controlling this body and giving us figments time to sort through our business.

:wacky:

Agent Proto
04-26-2013, 06:39 PM
I try to think positively about myself all the time. Just I usually end up failing that from time to time. However, I must say, today is a good day to say, hey self, you're a good fella. Keep up the good job.

Denmark
04-26-2013, 07:08 PM
I try to keep upbeat and positive thinking about myself as much as possible.

because fuck haters

Pumpkin
04-26-2013, 07:18 PM
I guess the last nice thing I've thought about myself is how much my cooking has improved. I learned to cook at around 4 and I cooked a lot (when I had food), and I especially loved baking, but I was in a bad relationship from the age of 14 to 19, didn't have much food, and when I did I was usually depressed so I didn't cook much for that 5 years. So when I started again last year I would say I was about average in cooking ability but it's improved very much this past year and I'm happy.

Sephex
04-26-2013, 08:04 PM
I am better at handling major stress, and if I do lose my composure it in any way, I regain it very quickly. Old members might recall the frequency of personal EoEO I made the first couple of years I was here. I have learned that instead of worrying about something or freaking out, I simply have to be patient or do my best to think calmly to solve a problem.

Anyway, this attitude has been very helpful in the process of me buying a condo recently, and I have been able to take on all bumps in the road as a result.

Shiny
04-26-2013, 09:38 PM
I was actually staring at my own breasts yesterday and thinking, "oh so that's why people like breasts, these are great." I don't think there's a person is the world who doesn't like breasts except for Chris.

Freya
04-26-2013, 09:41 PM
After doing my hurr today I thought, "damn i'm a hottie, no wonder i get hit on." :smug:

Also yeah, boobs are pretty sweet.

Unbreakable Will
04-26-2013, 10:37 PM
Boobs are pretty sweet.
Agreed. :smug:

Rebellious Eagle
04-26-2013, 11:34 PM
I have a big butt so I just look at it in the mirror when I need to feel better about myself. Other than that I'm not usually nice to myself :|

Unbreakable Will
04-27-2013, 12:16 AM
Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go round! :sing:

'twas necessary. Freddie Mercury's ghost demanded it.

NorthernChaosGod
04-27-2013, 12:25 AM
Yesterday at the gym, because I'm a beast.

Shlup
04-27-2013, 01:29 AM
I think positively about myself most of the time. I'm not perfect but I am great.

Laddy
04-27-2013, 01:51 AM
Sometimes I can be considered attractive. I suppose that works for me.

Pheesh
04-27-2013, 03:16 AM
The other night I went on a riff writing spree and I stopped for a bit and congratulated myself on being really good at music.

Faris
04-27-2013, 03:34 AM
I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

fire_of_avalon
04-27-2013, 03:37 AM
Most of you are not being specific enough and pfft focusing on the external.

This morning I thought about what a hilarious comedy team I would make with Rantzien because we just get it and are good at funny.

Jinx
04-27-2013, 03:45 AM
Sometimes I can be considered attractive. I suppose that works for me.

I wept for days when I found out you were gay, Loras.

Shiny
04-27-2013, 04:21 AM
Realized today that Levi's pants make my butt apple shaped and I am kind of okay with that. I used to hate when pants did that to me, but now I'm more accepting of it and my body in general. Totally don't even care about my cellulite anymore either.

Also while brushing my teeth earlier today I thought of all the demented things I think of in my head and how insane some (most) my family is. All of this combined would actually make for a pretty interesting 1 hour stand-up comedy special, perhaps even two specials!

Shorty
04-27-2013, 04:35 AM
I decided that I looked quite nice for my interview yesterday in my brand new pointed-toe heels :jess:

And then today I sat around all day in pajamas and wallowed in self-loathing because I didn't have the motivation to brush my teeth this morning.

NorthernChaosGod
04-27-2013, 06:32 AM
Most of you are not being specific enough and pfft focusing on the external.

This morning I thought about what a hilarious comedy team I would make with Rantzien because we just get it and are good at funny.

I focused on something external and internal. :colbert:

Quindiana Jones
04-27-2013, 06:39 AM
I excel at every function the human body can perform. It's a shame I'm such a tosser, though. :monster:

Rantz
04-27-2013, 02:31 PM

Hell yes!

Loony BoB
04-29-2013, 04:43 PM
My Dad has a sort of catchphrase: "If I wasn't so good, I'd be awesome." It's stuck with me, and I use it now, too. On most days I'm very complimentary to myself, because I deserve it. I still have the odd moment where I might get self conscious over something, but it's a relatively rare thing. If I do my best to be as good a person as I can be, what's not to like?

the_best_noob
04-29-2013, 10:45 PM
I was actually staring at my own breasts yesterday and thinking, "oh so that's why people like breasts, these are great." I don't think there's a person is the world who doesn't like breasts except for Chris.
Actually us men were made to like them because apes used to be attracted to asscrack before breasts were created. So evolution made them. Still, they are awesome

~*~Celes~*~
05-03-2013, 04:15 AM
Generally I'm not very nice to myself but I try to compliment myself at least once a day lately, because I want to improve my self-image :)

Quindiana Jones
05-03-2013, 05:01 AM
Actually us men were made to like them because apes used to be attracted to asscrack before breasts were created. So evolution made them. Still, they are awesome

Man evolve to like titties because dem big titties keep brood all healthy and that. Me like dat ass because woman with dat ass less likely to die in childbirth. Ugh. :caveman:

SCIENCE. Making people awkwardly randy since Bill Nighy.

Cruise Control
05-03-2013, 07:53 AM
I have the opposite problem, I have a tendency to be overly sweet on myself.

Madame Adequate
05-03-2013, 10:38 AM
I'm astonishingly great at being an evil lich.

Pheesh
05-03-2013, 04:59 PM
Last night I was on Skype after just getting back from the hairdresser's, and I could not stop checking myself out on the smaller box. I felt both incredibly vain and attractive.

41-Inches-Wide
05-06-2013, 08:07 PM
I absolutely think I am the most wonderful thing alive.

sharkythesharkdogg
05-06-2013, 08:47 PM
Last night I was on Skype after just getting back from the hairdresser's, and I could not stop checking myself out on the smaller box. I felt both incredibly vain and attractive.

I wish I was talking about a nail salon. :stare:

Night Fury
05-06-2013, 09:00 PM
I am totally awesome at singing. Just belted out some Kelly Clarkson and it felt goooood.

Gu-fu-fu
05-14-2013, 02:15 AM
Well, I am not always super nice to myself, but lately whenever I feel cruddy I write a list of the things I have done well in the day, and that helps, so technically I was nice to myself today. Also, I care far less what I look like than what I feel like now, and I find that makes me more awesome to others and myself.

Plus I am amazing at Tetris Attack. Best puzzle game ever!!!!!

Overall I am soooo much more kind to myself than I was as a teen, but I think I can still learn to rock my awesomeness more. Oh the future awesomeness of me will be even more tremendous!

Pike
05-15-2013, 01:46 AM
Plus I am amazing at Tetris Attack. Best puzzle game ever!!!!!

I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH even though my little sister kicks my butt at it. It's such a good game though and has such lovely music!

41-Inches-Wide
05-15-2013, 01:41 PM
I always give myself the best pep talk in the world! "Why you're a prized beauty; Everyone is always delighted to be near you and to talk to you. You work so hard, and you are just so great that you always deserve ice cream every hour." So I do, I buy a vanilla blizzard all the time if I can.