PDA

View Full Version : Heyoooooo

Gzussaves
04-30-2013, 07:28 AM
So I am new to the forums (via Kotaku like a few people lately). Been a huge fan of Final Fantasy since I was 11 when I first played Final Fantasy 7 (which is also my favorite). Have played through every Final Fantasy numbered RPG now and still looking forward to all the new ones coming out, and the remakes (X/X-2).

Hope to meet a bunch of new people on here and have lots of great discussions over time.

Cheers

Freya
04-30-2013, 07:35 AM
Welcome to eyeson! What's your fav ff?

Gzussaves
04-30-2013, 07:46 AM
My favorite is 7, not only for the fantastic story line, but all the side missions and games that were in it.

Shorty
04-30-2013, 08:33 AM
Hi there and welcome to EoFF! :love:

Raistlin
04-30-2013, 01:19 PM
Welcome to EoFF. FF7 is a good game, though I always get irritated by the haphazard writing of the 2nd and 3rd discs. The first disc remains incredible.

Pike
04-30-2013, 01:32 PM
Greetings and welcome to EoFF!

Freya
04-30-2013, 03:12 PM
Seven is a great one! What's your opinion on the new ones? I think they are alrighty.

TrollHunter
04-30-2013, 03:15 PM
Welcome to the forum where we occasionally discuss all things FF
Hope you enjoy your stay

Jinx
04-30-2013, 03:44 PM
Hi, Guava. :)

Loony BoB
04-30-2013, 04:04 PM
Interesting username. I know what it means, but I can't help but want to pronounce it with a hard G... "Gzoo-sah-vez".

Gzussaves
04-30-2013, 08:13 PM
Interesting username. I know what it means, but I can't help but want to pronounce it with a hard G... "Gzoo-sah-vez".

you wouldnt be the first.. plenty of pronunciations have been made to this name with very few correct ones lol. i have had Goo-sah-vez before as well. Some people have such a hard time with it i just tell them to call me Gus XD. As far as where i got the username, i was called Jesus when i moved to florida because i had long hair and a full beard and whatnot and random people started calling me it so it stuck. Then when playing super smash bros on the gamecube i could only use 4 letters, so it bacames Gzus, and in mmo's i tend to play healers or supports in other games, hence the saves,

P.s. I apologize to those that cringe at run on sentences, use of lots or elipses, uncapitalized I's, so on and so forth. It is just how i type XD (also alot of XD's)

Unbreakable Will
05-01-2013, 04:10 AM
Welcome! Stay a while and join in the greatness that is EoFF!

:D

Goldenboko
05-01-2013, 05:32 AM

P.s. I apologize to those that cringe at run on sentences, use of lots or elipses, uncapitalized I's, so on and so forth. It is just how i type XD (also alot of XD's)

You are going to fit in here.

Laddy
05-01-2013, 06:21 AM
Hey! Hope you have an awesome time here. :kaohappy:

Psychotic
05-01-2013, 09:08 PM
Hello! I am going to call you Gzu! No wait, where are my manners? May I call you Gzu? I like the way it sounds - sort of like zoo. :)

Jinx
05-01-2013, 09:30 PM
Hello! I am going to call you Gzu! No wait, where are my manners? May I call you Gzu? I like the way it sounds - sort of like zoo. :)

If you give it a hard G, it sounds like kazoo.

Gzussaves
05-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Welcome to the forum where we occasionally discuss all things FF
Hope you enjoy your stay

I enjoyed the storyline of them. With 13 there wasn't too much side stuff to do and it was just a grind after you beat the game, and 13-2 while it did have a few side things to do it was unfortunately short(as in 60 hrs platinum trophy). That said I still enjoyed both games thoroughly and am looking forward to Lightning Returns later this year

Still better than what half my ex's call me XD

Freya
05-02-2013, 06:06 AM
Are you jealous that I got to talk to Toriyama and Kitase personally* about Lightning Returns?

*by personally I mean through a translator and by through a translator I mean ask questions during a small PR conference :shifty: I just want to be cool too :(

Gzussaves
05-02-2013, 07:39 AM
Are you jealous that I got to talk to Toriyama and Kitase personally* about Lightning Returns?

*by personally I mean through a translator and by through a translator I mean ask questions during a small PR conference :shifty: I just want to be cool too :(

Now that i do not work for GameStop after working there for so long, I just want to play the games.. i don't care much about finding all the latest info about it XD... That place will make you bitter

chionos
05-02-2013, 08:36 AM

Wouldn't it be Jeezuh? As in Jeezuhs saves.

If we're just going to rape the guy's name, I think Gazoo sounds intriguing.

Oh yeah, Hi New Guy.

Freya
05-02-2013, 03:55 PM
Oh man im at gs now! It blows chunks. but no, i met them cause of this site! How cool is that?

Rantz
05-12-2013, 06:48 PM
Clever name! Welcome aboard :monster: