PDA

View Full Version : Article: All Eyes Are on Eyes on Final Fantasy

Aulayna
04-30-2013, 09:32 AM

Eyes on Final Fantasy is very proud to have been featured on the popular games journalism site Kotaku! That was rather short and to the point but we're all very excited and astouned by this coverage. Over it's lengthy history EoFF has fostered many friendships and relationships and the Kotaku article reflects on the story of Cid, our beloved founder, and the rise and decline of dedicated fansites in general. It also has insights into the history of EoFF along with other interesting tid bits such as what Loony BoB would do if he had a spare £5,000!

Rather than spoil the rest of it - why not check it out (http://kotaku.com/the-final-fantasy-fansite-that-changed-thousands-of-peo-484432842)?

For full reaction and banter have a look at the thread over in General Chat (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/149814-oh-hey-cids-kotaku.html).

Loony BoB
04-30-2013, 10:46 AM
I love how the banner reminds me of what banners were often like at Final Fantasy forums in the early days. xD

Mirage
04-30-2013, 12:10 PM
Yeah, I can't believe we all got away with terrible banners such as that in the past. I'm guilty of that myself!

Aulayna
04-30-2013, 01:22 PM
The internet was a different place back then. *tear drop*

HasteInTime
04-30-2013, 08:43 PM
The internet was a different place back then. *tear drop*

Indeed it was. It was also a new and strange but wonderful place and still is in many other ways. Ha! That article is why I'm here. I remembered EoFF. :p

Edge7
05-01-2013, 02:58 AM
God, I found out about youtube through this site. Even when most kids were using facebook, I still stuck to this site. That article brought back some good memories, even if I wasn't as prominent a poster as some other users.

Shorty
05-01-2013, 05:17 AM
I love how the banner reminds me of what banners were often like at Final Fantasy forums in the early days. xD

This was my first thought as well xD