PDA

View Full Version : If Eidolons are in this game - which ones would you like to see?

Aulayna
04-30-2013, 07:43 PM
For me the trusty Shiva. Perhaps even a surprise appearance of some Espers such as Zodiark.

Depression Moon
04-30-2013, 07:49 PM
Gotta have that Bahamut.

Formalhaut
04-30-2013, 07:55 PM
For me the trusty Shiva. Perhaps even a surprise appearance of some Espers such as Zodiark.

I doubt it, the espers are sort of specific to FFXII and are tied to that world. In other words, their all original, new, one-time espers.

Bahamut would be the obvious choice, what else? I love Alexander, easily my favourite summon.

Aulayna
04-30-2013, 07:58 PM
I'd actually also love to see the return of Valefor. Valefor was pretty much my favourite Aeon in FFX, especially once you got the alternate overdrive.

Del Murder
04-30-2013, 08:05 PM
Ifrit.

DMKA
05-01-2013, 03:00 AM
Siren

maybee
05-01-2013, 08:06 AM
I doubt it, the espers are sort of specific to FFXII and are tied to that world.

Final Fantasy VI

Alexandria, Shiva, Doomtrain, Bahamut and don't forget a cute Carbuncle.

And the Carbuncle must be really fucking cute, or else.

DMKA
05-02-2013, 02:49 PM
I doubt it, the espers are sort of specific to FFXII and are tied to that world.

Final Fantasy VI

I believe he was referring to the fact that those particular summon monsters (Zodiark, Belias, Hasmal, etc.) are specific to Final Fantasy XII and none of them are the traditional recurring summon monsters to the series, like Bahamut, Shiva, etc. The fact that they're called Espers is irrelevant, much like the fact that Eidolons were originally in Final Fantasy IX.

Jinx
05-02-2013, 04:35 PM

Final Fantasy VI

I believe he was referring to the fact that those particular summon monsters (Zodiark, Belias, Hasmal, etc.) are specific to Final Fantasy XII and none of them are the traditional recurring summon monsters to the series, like Bahamut, Shiva, etc. The fact that they're called Espers is irrelevant, much like the fact that Eidolons were originally in Final Fantasy IX.

I thought Eidolons were originally in FFIV.

Zeiferxx
05-04-2013, 05:09 PM
Ifrit, Bahamut, Alexander, Eden, Neo Bahamut, Zero Bahamut, Odin, Shiva, Gilgamesh.