PDA

View Full Version : Winnie, The Pooh Quotes

Chris
04-30-2013, 09:17 PM

“Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh?" he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's hand. "I just wanted to be sure of you.”

Which one is your favorite?

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”

“We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?' asked (http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/81466.A_A_Milne#) Piglet.
Even longer,' Pooh answered.”

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.”

“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”

“Some people care too much. I think it's called love.”

“I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.”

“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”

“Sometimes,' said Pooh, 'the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”

“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”

“One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries.”

“How do you spell 'love'?" - Piglet
"You don't spell it...you feel it." - Pooh” :love:

“Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.”

“What day is it?"
It's today," squeaked Piglet.
My favorite day," said Pooh.”

“I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.”

“It's snowing still," said Eeyore gloomily.
"So it is."
"And freezing."
"Is it?"
"Yes," said Eeyore. "However," he said, brightening up a little, "we haven't had an earthquake lately.”

“Some people talk to animals. Not many listen though. That's the problem.”

So many more, but that's just a few.

theundeadhero
05-01-2013, 02:57 AM
I don't really remember any but I used to love watching his movies when I was a kid back in the 80's before Tigger became popular.

Shorty
05-01-2013, 05:21 AM
Relocated to The Lounge :aimkiss:

I never got into Winnie the Pooh as a kid so I have nothing to contribute besides the fact that the Heffalumps and Woozles (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLnADKgurvc) freaked me the fuck out.

Del Murder
05-01-2013, 04:11 PM
Oh bother.

Formalhaut
05-01-2013, 05:58 PM
"Bother, I'm stuck".

I remember that from Kingdom Hearts II. Not sure if he said that in the books or anything :p

Freya
05-01-2013, 06:44 PM
“When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.”