PDA

View Full Version : [Flash] WHO WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD?!

Shinto-Cetra
05-01-2013, 05:35 AM
This is a link to a flash anime I made: WHO WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD? - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCNf0fm1RFs) . It's called "WHO WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD?!", a parody of Who Wants to be a Millionaire? with Kefka Palazzo from Final Fantasy VI as the host, Ghaleon from Lunar: The Silver Star/Silver Star Harmony as the contestant, and Xenobia also from Lunar as the lifeline. Made with Anime Studio pro 9 and Audacity. Hope you enjoy...

Goldenboko
05-01-2013, 05:44 AM
There were some unfortunate sound issues that made it difficult to understand some of the dialogue (a pretty key part of this type of joke). I like the idea though! Is this your first video?

Shinto-Cetra
05-01-2013, 05:50 AM
There were some unfortunate sound issues that made it difficult to understand some of the dialogue (a pretty key part of this type of joke). I like the idea though! Is this your first video?

Thanks! I sadly realized the sound issues after I exported the finished product, but some others have pointed this out as well. I'll see if I can fix it, but this whole thing took over 24 hours to export, so it may take some time. Yes, this is my first video.

Goldenboko
05-01-2013, 05:52 AM
I have a roommate who's into audio a lot and the biggest thing I can recommend is to just continue with projects! His sound quality from 3 years ago is noobish in comparison to now, just from practice!