PDA

View Full Version : Round 1 - Girly Nurses Fight: Terra, Celes and Relm

Flying Mullet
05-01-2013, 04:07 PM
Who would win in a cage fight and why?

LocoColt04
05-01-2013, 05:09 PM
Celes would just Runic everything the other girls throw at her. Dominated. {Easy prey}

chionos
05-01-2013, 05:19 PM
Esper vs. humans not even fair.

Flying Mullet
05-01-2013, 05:42 PM
Battle hardened generals win over confused helf-breeds. Celes merely has to ask Terra why she is fighting in the cage and she will stop to ponder this and get trounced. Relm who?

chionos
05-01-2013, 05:57 PM

Battle hardened what?

Flying Mullet
05-01-2013, 06:04 PM
She jumped from a fucking cliff. Nothing pansy about that.

Laddy
05-01-2013, 06:05 PM
She cries sparkles. That's pretty lady.

chionos
05-01-2013, 06:06 PM
She jumped from a smurfing cliff. Nothing pansy about that.

Touche

The Man
05-01-2013, 06:48 PM
What level are they at? Terra has Morph which is pretty smurfing badass at lower levels, but at higher levels it doesn't matter much.

Certainly Celes could just runic every magic attack they toss at her though.

Then of course there's also the possibility Relm could sketch glitch her way to a 1337 inventory which she could then use to wipe the floor with the other two, but that depends an awful lot on luck.

Loony BoB
05-02-2013, 09:39 AM
Terra would just sit in the corner and be emo.

Relm would try to crack out the artwork, but every time she drags it out people would use the canvas/easel as a weapon.

Celes can negate all the magics anyway.

Celes wins!

chionos
05-02-2013, 09:41 AM
Terra would just sit in the corner and be emo.

Relm would try to crack out the artwork, but every time she drags it out people would use the canvas/easel as a weapon.

Celes can negate all the magics anyway.

Celes wins!

Fuck magic. Terra would claw that bitch's eyes out so hard. :mad2:

Mirage
05-02-2013, 09:45 AM
What are they equipped with?

Nothing? Celes can't use Runic. A weapon? First person to attack wins, unless you're relm.

Loony BoB
05-02-2013, 09:45 AM
No, Terra would be too busy crying like a bitch.

maybee
05-02-2013, 10:11 AM
Here's a Haiku.

Celes is the best
She beats the rest
Celes Wins

:love:

chionos
05-02-2013, 02:01 PM
Celes is not the
Worst, or the best, but maybe,
Just maybe, it's maybee.

Celes picks teeth out
From where they're imbedded in
Terra's Fists of Fury.

Terra wouldn't have
To go Esper on that bitch
But she fucking could.

Daniel says Terra
Would cry like a bitch. He knows
All about that, eh?

I'm not entirely
Sure I made myself clear. Here's
Another Haiku:

Bob says Terra would
Bitch out. He's an expert on
Crying like a bitch.

Celes is a whore
Who commits suicide 'cause
She's a whiny bitch.

Terra's a fucking
Half-god legendary beast from
A world of monsters.

If there's aught else left
After she kicks your ass, she'll
Eat your fucking soul.

Yes, your soul, you fool
She's a monster and monsters
Eat your fucking soul.

Celes makes g m
c fo sho look like a bad
Ass motherfucker.

Imdabess (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVUyyHYkBHk), she says
As she throws herself off a
cliff cause she's a wimp.

I guess they will make
Anyone a general
In Gestahl's army.

I'll concede that she
Is a major General-
ly wimpy blond chick.

Hold up your runic
Blade, you coward, so Terra
Can gap your dumb smile.

Celes is the worst,
Even Relm is better, and
Terra is the best.

I said before she
Wasn't the worst. I didn't
Want to make her cry.

Cause, you know, she's kind
Of a whiny little girl
Who cries all the time.

I was wrong to hint
That only girls cry a lot.
Daniel is a boy.

I'm not a sexist:
Boys, just as much as girls, can
Be whiny bitches.

Flying Mullet
05-02-2013, 03:23 PM
... tl;dr ...
I poop my pants

chionos
05-02-2013, 03:37 PM
So you run marathons but you can't read 200 words?

:roll2

Loony BoB
05-02-2013, 06:28 PM
So you're calling me an expert on crying like a bitch? If that is the case, as an expert, you should totally accept my expert opinion that Terra would cry like a bitch.

Also, looks to me that the poll says Terra's not the best at all, buddy. The numbers, they do not lie. :aimsun: Seems to me you're the one crying over results, here, not me. ;)

Flying Mullet
05-02-2013, 07:12 PM
The numbers, they do not lie. :aimsun:
:thumb:

The Man
05-02-2013, 07:15 PM
The numbers say only that more people think Celes would win. This does not necessarily mean they are correct.

chionos
05-02-2013, 11:48 PM
The numbers say only that more people think Celes would win. This does not necessarily mean they are correct.

If not. If Bob's right then Bieber and Taylor Swift are two of the greatest musical artists of their generation. Numbers don't lie, right? :monster:

Flying Mullet
05-03-2013, 12:06 AM
If Bob's right then Bieber and Taylor Swift are two of the greatest musical artists of their generation.
But their whole generation sucks so this could still be true.

The Man
05-03-2013, 03:12 AM
It's not.

Loony BoB
05-03-2013, 03:36 PM
While true, perhaps by coincidence, perhaps not... they are correct. :aimsun:

Also, as has been mentioned already, with Runic she can trounce pretty much everything the others can throw at her.

blackmage_nuke
05-03-2013, 04:21 PM
Since theyre mostly magic based Celes could probably Runic all that shit

Mirage
05-03-2013, 05:17 PM
Really guys. It is easy. Every attack round where Celes uses Runic, Terra will just use a physical attack and Celes' runic will be a wasted turn. Considering Terra can morph to double both attack power and magic power, she'll easily take Celes down with physicals whenever she used Runic, and magic when Celes doesn't use Runic.

chionos
05-03-2013, 05:22 PM
Yep, that easy. There's you some numbers, Bobby Loon. What does double attack power do to a person's face?

What does double attack power do to your face, Dan??

blackmage_nuke
05-03-2013, 06:04 PM
Spell casting takes time so any time Celes see's them chanting she just has to throw her runic up

The Man
05-03-2013, 06:25 PM
That assumes Celes is able to get a turn in between Terra starting to cast the spell and actually casting it. If all she's doing is waiting for Terra to act, then that means she has fewer chances to attack, so Runic isn't necessarily the huge advantage it seems to be at first glance.

Also, I presume we're assuming that characters can't equip Genji Glove+Offering, because if they can then whoever gets the first turn will annihilate the other two.

theundeadhero
05-03-2013, 06:37 PM
Turns? This is a cage fight. Fighting occurs in real time.
There is no Terra uses this turn and charges a spell.
There is no Celes uses runic and hopes someone casts a spell.

Terra wants to cast a spell then BAM it's cast.
Celes wants to runic it away she sees the spell is being cast and absorbs is.

chionos
05-03-2013, 06:43 PM
Dorks. It's a cage fight. Celes doesn't have a pretty little sword to absorb the magics. She loses. The end.

Flying Mullet
05-03-2013, 06:54 PM
What does double attack power do to a person's face?
Doubly cry like a little bitch just means more tears. 0 x 2 = 0

chionos
05-03-2013, 07:08 PM
What does double attack power do to a person's face?
Doubly cry like a little bitch just means more tears. 0 x 2 = 0

Yeah because that's totally believable. Terra's a 0. Sure thing. Celes is the only crybaby in FFVI. Terra has an existential crisis. That's different. Suicide's for chickenwusses.

theundeadhero
05-03-2013, 09:23 PM
Who said you can't have a sword in a cage fight?

chionos
05-03-2013, 10:08 PM
Well, me, obviously.

Greatermaximus
05-04-2013, 08:43 AM
Are we to assume Gogo is male? I'm asking this after all this time. :razz:

As for the certain ones it has to be Terra. She's naturally stronger in a fist fight. Both are pretty well-versed in magic. And Runic might take a little time.

Relm's not as strong nor gifted with magic spells upon leveling. Her sketch could be bad. If the ribbon doesn't block Control and it works on allies, then Relm is the best.

Though this is opinionated and it depends on who author's the situation.

Edit-tempting to delete message since the situation that arises could be unique.

Psychotic
05-04-2013, 09:43 AM
Although Celes seems the type who could crush a skull with her thighs, let's not forget that Relm bested Ultros in single combat.

chionos
05-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Yeah, because Ultros is such a big threat among FFVI villains.

Mirage
05-04-2013, 11:44 PM
Bigger than you can ever hope to be, Siegfried!

Skyblade
05-05-2013, 04:21 AM
Cage fight puts me in mind more of Dissidia than FFVI, and Terra was pretty much godly in that game. I can't really imagine either of the other two being able to trounce her in that style fight.

chionos
05-05-2013, 05:28 AM

The Man
05-05-2013, 05:47 AM
The erratic translation doesn't really make this clear, but the "Siegfried" the party fights at various points in the World of Balance (and encounters at one point in the World of Ruin, too, if memory serves, although I don't think there's a fight at that point) is an impostor. The actual Siegfried can be fought at the Colosseum and is quite a bit less of a pushover, to say the least. If memory serves Woolsey always translates the impostor's name as Ziegfried or Sigfried and always translates the genuine Siegfried's in the familiar manner. According to the Final Fantasy Wikia, this distinction was lost in the Advance release.

Quindiana Jones
05-05-2013, 01:11 PM
Terra and Celes would immediately target each other, as they consider each other the biggest threat. Relm would be ignored long enough to Control the winner.

Shock victory; Relm wins.

theundeadhero
05-05-2013, 03:30 PM
Control only works on weak-minded enemies, like cry-baby Terra.

The Man
05-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Terra is not a crybaby outside of Dissidia, which as far as I'm concerned does not count as canon due to shoddy writing.

theundeadhero
05-05-2013, 08:11 PM
And Relm has a stronger magic rating than either but I still think seals will win.

The Man
05-06-2013, 04:38 PM
By the time you get Relm Celes and Terra's magic stats should have been raised to above Relm's with Espers unless you're doing it wrong.

theundeadhero
05-06-2013, 05:52 PM
Too many assumptions. Are we taking everyone stock? Leveled to 99? Gear maxxed out or empty.
If you want to assume they have a higher magic rating from espers I'm going to assume celes has Life3 learned and the others don't.

The Man
05-06-2013, 06:10 PM
Why would only Celes have learned Life3? It's not as if any of them can learn it naturally.

But yeah, the lack of information about the circumstances of the fight make it more difficult to say who the winner would be for certain.

maybee
05-07-2013, 06:29 AM
Celes is catching up ! :love:

Flying Mullet
05-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Celes has roughly 24 hours to try to make a comeback before round one is over.

The Man
05-07-2013, 05:39 PM
Celes was in front, and then the poll was tied, which I'm pretty sure was at 7-7. So I'm not sure there's any evidence she's catching up.

Wolf Kanno
05-07-2013, 06:31 PM
Celes would try to use Runic to negate magic. Of course, she's fighting too of the games strongest mages and Runic will only work on one spell so whoever has the Gem Box will win this fight.

Technically Celes will try to negate magic and then Terra will smack her in the face with her sword since she's a Magitek Elite and not some wimple mage. Basically Celes can defend against both girls magic but she can't attack while doing it so whoever is the best fighter of the three will win which is Terra.

Flying Mullet
05-08-2013, 03:47 PM
And the win goes to Terra!