PDA

View Full Version : On Top of the World!

Night Fury
05-01-2013, 05:32 PM
I am feeling absolutely bloody fantastic today. I've just about finished off one of my last essays for Uni. My relationship is at a tip top peak right now. I'm sat at my parent's home and my mum is fussing over me being around. Going to visit the Aunt in the hospital to see my new baby cousin! Such a great great great great day!!

Now I know we have the positive life thread, but today I'm going to ask you - What was the last thing that made you really feel like you were on Cloud 9 and couldn't come back down?

It's great to have a good day, I've been feeling utterly shite lately, with a feeling that my depression might be seeping back through which sucks, but I've learnt to take it one day at a time, and today is fantastic soooo! GO LIFE!

the_best_noob
05-01-2013, 09:49 PM
It's been 5 years since I last felt that way.

Maybe it will happen again but I doubt it will. I have some form of paranoia and I always fell like someone will bring me down or something bad will happen. It usually does

Pike
05-01-2013, 10:16 PM
I last felt that way today because I basically never stop feeling that way. I love my life :jess:

Flying Mullet
05-01-2013, 10:23 PM
I was lucky enough to have my paper from school published, great stuff!

Impression of First Person Shooters on Rural Youth (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r--lCyPjRY)

Unbreakable Will
05-02-2013, 12:57 AM
I started a new job today and it's fantastic!

theundeadhero
05-02-2013, 03:10 AM
I leave the army forever next week so I've been feeling that way a lot lately.
Except right now. I read through thousands of my old usernotes tonight and now I miss a lot of people.
How can I be a Kristinonaut if there's no kristina for me to naut :p

Sephex
05-02-2013, 03:20 AM
Bought a new condo. Saving lots of money compared to the apartment I was renting. The condo is infinitely better. LIFE IS ***ING AWESOME.

Clouded Sky
05-02-2013, 05:20 AM
Last week when I booked a trip to Cambodia & Vietnam; also got my first ranked pentakill in League of Legends. It was awesome!

Faris
05-02-2013, 11:52 AM
The thoughts of this upcoming summer put me in a damn good place :love:

Cloudane
05-02-2013, 04:44 PM
This thread!

News is usually so negative

It's always nice seeing people happy and having some good news to share :jess:

HasteInTime
05-02-2013, 05:35 PM
The Last time I was on Cloud 9 you say? Well that would be my first day on EoFF reading the replies I got yesterday and greeting everyone! (May 1st, 2013) :]

and seriously I happen to try to take everything one step at a time, so it just makes everything that much easier. Most of the time I'm feeling pretty upbeat, but this last winter was rough for me after moving. So that would make it one of the few moments I was feeling pretty blue, I'd consider it a low-point in my life.

Good to hear you have lots to look forward to, it's that kind of hope for the future in out lives that is what alot of people live for because without hope there will be despair.

After all Nobody needs despair. It's too darn depressing. :sweatdrop

Edit: (Inhales) "Yay" Life!

TrollHunter
05-02-2013, 07:26 PM
When i tested in front of like a billion high degree black belts to my brown belt and got an amazing score on my test.
Nothing could bring me down that day ^^

Yes most of my happy posts come from kung-fu. I just noticed this myself. :p

theundeadhero
05-02-2013, 08:36 PM
I'm glad we could cheer you up <s>HasteInTime</s> <i>fluttershy</i> :shifty:

Jinx
05-02-2013, 09:59 PM
I just turned in my resignation. It's definitely bittersweet, but it's one step closer to moving. Oh, and because I'm leaving on good terms, and turned in my resignation early, I will be cut a paycheck of all of the PTO I've built up. As I have about 80 hours of PTO saved...I'll be walking away with another entire paycheck. Yeah. :)

Shiny
05-03-2013, 08:00 PM
May 1st after seeing that all my friends had won an award for outstanding achievement. We then went off to celebrate. Then a girl I graduated with last year dropped in as a surprise. She won at the Cannes Film Festival. A bunch of other students are finalists for the Academy. Basically just happy in general that my school is becoming infinetly better than USC and NYU.

Jinx
05-03-2013, 11:14 PM
I've lost 2 pounds in the last 5 days. I know that's really not that much, but I've been eating really healthy and working out, so even that little bit is rewarding.