PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to all the Newbies! FF Questionnaire!

Night Fury
05-02-2013, 10:21 AM
We've had a serious, serious influx of Newbies this week! I for one can't keep up with it! So I'm doing a newbie questionnaire! Oldbies feel free to fill this out too, so we can all get to know each other and stuff and SPREAD THE LUURRRVE :heart:

Please take in the time to do this Questionnaire and mayyyybe you'll get featured in a frontsite article. Maybe ;)

1. What is your favourite Final Fantasy?

2. Who is your favourite Final Fantasy Character?

3. Which is your favourite Final Fantasy Summon?

4. If you could live in any Final Fantasy world, which would it be?

5. You're at a pet shop filled with domesticated Final Fantasy Monsters, which do you choose as your pet?

6. What do you name the pet?

7. Moombas, Moogles, Chocobos or Tonberrys?

8. What's your favourite Final Fantasy Song?

9. Invent a Final Fantasy themed Milkshake

10. If you could take any Final Fantasy character on a date, who would it be and where would you go?

Loony BoB
05-02-2013, 10:50 AM
Do we reply with our answers or PM them? =o

EDIT: Just seen the reply, so...

Final Fantasy VII

Tifa

Cerberus

Gah, that's tricky. Uhm... if I had to live as I am right now (ie, no superpowers or weapon skills) then I'd go with FFVIII's world, because it has sprawling, peaceful, modern cities like Esthar in which I could live. If I was guaranteed to not die from the environment's beasties etc, I'd probably opt for either Spira (so alien in a beautiful way) or Gran Pulse (so much uncharted territory to explore!).

5. You're at a pet shop filled with domesticated Final Fantasy Monsters, which do you choose as your pet?
If you count Chocobos as monsters (they are in some games), I'd go for that. If Chocobos don't count and I have to pick a traditionally aggressive monster... hmm. Tough one. Maybe uh... maybe a Tonberry. It better be domesticated well, I don't wanna get doinked. If Tonberries don't count (now that I've read over question #7) then I'll go with a dragon so I can flyyyyyyyy on it~

Chocobo: Jax
Tonberry: Tombo
Dragon: Rastus, nicknamed Dragonface

Chocobos!

At the moment it's Answers, from FFXIV's End of an Era video.

I'm assuming these will be created by Tifa, as she's the one who works at a bar. With that in mind, first of all two melons would be mostly emptied, sort of like coconuts. Tifa would fill the melons with milk and plug them. She and Cloud would hop onto their bike and ride down the Midgar Tower's stairs, just like in that FMV . The milk would slosh around in the melons and create a unique flavour of milk. That milk would then be used to create the milkshake, and it would be served in the hollowed out melons with straws. A name... uh... Tifa's Milky Melons, I guess. What? Don't look at me like that. They're delightful and tasty, and the service Tifa provides to her fans is second to none - with this in mind, they're a real favourite and bring all the boys to the yard.

10. If you could take any Final Fantasy character on a date, who would it be and where would you go?
Tifa. Pub dinner and either a movie or just walk around town talking depending on how the weather is and how we feel.

Night Fury
05-02-2013, 10:51 AM
Reply here with the answers, but just reply with the answers. No other posts if you can help it! :D

The Summoner of Leviathan
05-02-2013, 10:54 AM

Final Fantasy VI or Tactics. Both solid.

Nanaki/Red XIII

Leviathan.

Ivalice FTW.

Mandragora

Bastion.

Chocobos or Tonberries. The latter are adorably evil.

Hymn of the Fayth.

Tears of FFVI Fanboys.

E-Sumi-Yan. We'd go into the words and he'd teach me conjuring. :D

Night Fury
05-02-2013, 10:58 AM
I'm doing the poll too! :)

Final Fantasy VIII

Tifa or Red XIII

SHIVA!

Final Fantasy VIII world. I'd fly Gardens everywhere and a SeeD.

I would choose a baby Behemoth

Oswald.

MOOMBAS

Theme of Love from FFIV

Moogle Crush - Strawberry, vanilla cream and marshmallows! Maybe with some sherbert sprinkled on the top!

Seifer and I would go to a really hipster coffee shop in Galbadia and have Lattes, while musing over our lives and I'd help him be a good boy. I'd tame his wild ways.

Yerushalmi
05-02-2013, 11:16 AM
1. FFIII so far, closely followed by (and by the time I complete it, perhaps overtaken by) FFV.

2. Don't really have one! The first five games (the only ones I played extensively so far) don't yet have strong characterization, and I've played very little of FFVII and FFVIII. If you make me choose, I'll take Rinoa based solely on attractiveness but I know nothing about her.

3. Carbuncle!

4. Oooh. I don't know. None of them are really great places to live, what with people trying to destroy the planet and all! I guess I'll take FFIV, since it's the only one I've played so far (if I recall correctly) in which the plot is only to conquer it, not destroy it, and the average person therefore didn't necessarily know anything about it.

5. Metamorph. That way I get many pets for the price of one!

6. Meta. Or Morphy. Or I'll give it different names depending on the shape it takes.

7. Chocobos all the way.

8. Tough to decide. There are too many songs that are all appropriate for different moods. Clash on the Big Bridge. Aerith's Theme. The Chocobo Theme. The Big Whale from FFIV. The Dark Crystals from FFIII. One particular rendition of FFV's Ahead On Our Way is fantastic. Walking the Snowy Mountains, also from FFV. The Book of Sealings from FFV, which is creepy as hell when you're unexpectedly hearing it in a town instead of an ancient cavern. Love Will Grow. Pray (the only really fantastic version of the main theme IMO). THERE ARE SO MANY DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE.

9. Sephi-froth. Cecilantro. Chocobolate. JENOugat. Freyogurt. Zidanish. Se(l)tzer. Kefkranberry.

10. No thanks, I'm married.

Biggs & Wedge
05-02-2013, 02:11 PM

Final Fantasy VI

Shadow

Bahamut

Spira - Blitzball for one, I love sport and I'd say it'd be a blast to play. Also I mean there's beaches everywhere, I love swimming and there'd be plenty of girls in bikinis. it's like heaven :D

Lobo, I like wolves and behind all those teeth, i reckon there's a faithful companion

Rover

Tonberrys, as someone once said "they're like a demonic teddy bear"

Otherworld - Final Fantasy X

Chocobo Chocolate Shake - It'd basically be a chocolate shake....

Tifa cause she's hawt. The Golden Saucer cause well it's about the best place in that world.

Jinx
05-02-2013, 04:47 PM
Final Fantasy IX.

Rikku! FFX Rikku, though. Not that terrible g-string wearing, dread-locked hair having monstrosity that is Rikku from FFX-2.

Shiva. I love winter, snow, and ice. I think that her art design is beautiful in every game, and I love her ice attacks.

I would definitely live in FFIX's world. You've got Burmecia, which rains not stop. You've got Cleyra, which is a beautiful and peaceful wind settlement behind a sand-tornado. There's also Treno, which is always nighttime. FFIX's world is seriously cool.

Oh gosh! There's so many to choose from! Either a Mu from FFIX, because they're adorable, or one of those weird house monsters from Sector 5 in FFVII.

I would name the Mu 'Muu Muu' and the house 'Housey.'

CACTUARS ARE SUPERIOR TO ALL OF THESE CHOICES. I CHOOSE YOU, CACTUAR!

That's a toughie. I've got it narrowed down to three: Flowers Blooming in the Church from FFVII, Freya's Theme from FFIX, and Silence Before the Storm from FFX.

9. Invent a Final Fantasy themed Milkshake.
The Rinoa. Basically it's a completely vanilla shake.

Kuja. And I assume we'd just go all over the world terrorizing entire populations.

Quindiana Jones
05-03-2013, 04:55 AM
IX. Though XII and VI get honorary mentions. Also VII and V. Haven't played Tactics yet, though. YES I AM INDECISIVE. But, point is: IX.

Balthier. Also Ashe. Also Freya. And Vivi. I'm not good at questionnaires.

Probably Alexander.

IX or XII. Dali or Bhujerba. X is also a good choice, though I don't know enough about it to choose a specfic place.

Chocobo.

BOBBY. CORWEN.

Moogles, Chocobos, Tonberrys and Moombas.

Final Fantasy IX. Yes, I know, shut up. :colbert:

9. Invent a Final Fantasy themed Milkshake.
Choco-LATE. It'd be chocobo saliva in a chocolate milkshake, and it would always take half an hour longer than you expect. Even if you're expecting it to take half an hour longer. It would taste revolting.

X-2's Rikku, because it seems like she'd put out pretty easily. We'd go clothes shopping.

Snakz92
05-03-2013, 05:05 AM
Final Fantasy IX

Hippaul.(Fastest in all of Alexandria!)

Eden! Lets devour EVERYTHING.

Final Fantasy 7. It just seems so gritty.

Behemoth!

Marmaduke?

Moogles kupo!
Final Fantasy IX-Airship Hilda Garde

Doomsday. Just one will destory you. Strawberry, Chocolate,Vanilla, Ultima.
Choosing ultima lets you double the amount of any flavor.

Queen Brahne. She's a smexy woman. for our Date, we would go to the lifa tree because a gal like her deserves it.

Ninenya
05-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Hi Everybody! :3

1. I don't really have one. I like every Final Fantasy game, but especially VII, IX and X because of the story.

2. This is a really hard question... D: I like many characters. One of them is Balthier ♥

3. Bahamut, Leviathan and Carbuncle!

4. FFVII. I'd love to see Midgar and the North Crater!

5. A frog from FFVII :D

6. Kermit xP

7. Chocobos! Karäh!:choc2:

8. FFXIII - Dust to Dust and FFVII - Can you hear the cry of the planet

9. Sweet Vanille - secret ingredient is Oerba Dia Vanille's cuteness ^o^

10. Balthier, Lightning or Kuja <3 (I'd like to have a drink with Kefka, too!)

The Man
05-03-2013, 10:53 PM
1. What is your favourite Final Fantasy? VI

2. Who is your favourite Final Fantasy Character? Terra

3. Which is your favourite Final Fantasy Summon? idk, magus sisters were pretty cool? Or Odin. Then again Shiva and Siren are hot. Idk.

4. If you could live in any Final Fantasy world, which would it be? None of them, I'd rather not have to fight off monsters every few feet

5. You're at a pet shop filled with domesticated Final Fantasy Monsters, which do you choose as your pet? Probably a tonberry or a cactuar

6. What do you name the pet? smurf knows, I've always been shite with names

7. Moombas, Moogles, Chocobos or Tonberrys? Moogles

8. What's your favourite Final Fantasy Song? Dancing Mad, probably

9. Invent a Final Fantasy themed Milkshake The only ideas I can come up with are revolting, or terrible puns, such as Rydia of Mint, which is probably self-explanatory.

10. If you could take any Final Fantasy character on a date, who would it be and where would you go? Terra again, and preferably somewhere where the likelihood of being interrupted by monsters would be low to non-existent.

NeoCracker
05-04-2013, 12:07 AM
1. What is your favourite Final Fantasy?[b]
Final Fantasy IX

[b]2. Who is your favourite Final Fantasy Character?
Zidane Tribal

Alexander

Depending on the town and time frame, FF IX. :p

Ghost, so I don't have to feed it.

Franz Boneparte

Pointy objects FTW! Tonberrys.

...God dammit this is hard. It's a choice between Dancing Mad. Loss of Me, and Melodies of Life. I will go Loss of Me.

...No.

Rydia: She seems fun and competative. I'll find an arcade!

Faris: Very active, so perhaps Laser Tag!

Ashe: She's a classy lady. Operah perhaps? Broadway maybe?

maybee
05-05-2013, 04:29 AM

I have a hard time choosing between Final Fantasy IX, VI and IV. I love Final Fantasy IX's simple yet effective battle system, emotional and deep storyline plot and character development while Final Fantasy VI has so much fantastic characters and one of the best storylines of the series. But I can't help but love Final Fantasy IV.

I got into Final Fantasy IV during the last few years of High School, it was there for me during a time of high stress from exams and good friends leaving to do other things, including leaving the Country. It supported me like a good friend during a rough time in life.

Final Fantasy IV may not have Final Fantasy VI's or Final Fantasy IX's deep plot or strong character development, but it has emotion and heart.

Cecil I believe is one of the best Final Fantasy lead roles, because he's not perfect or wonderful but he tries to remove the darkness and regret and he manages to " drop the luggage of his shoulders " so to speak. Somebody like Cloud would have really let the truth of knowing that he was killing innocents for greed really affect him, like badly; but Cecil he fought all that and become a hero.

Kain is a amazing rival for Cecil and Rydia is a strong and powerful young female. Not to mention that the music in Final Fantasy IV is powerful and passionate, whether if it's the SNES original or the DS remake.

Celes Chere. In a way Celes is sort of like Cecil, she had that bravery and courage to stand up for what she knew was right even if it meant her death for betraying The Empire. Not to mention she's a pretty tough, no-nonsense gal which is a breath of fresh air from the damsel in distress type of main woman in the media.

Though even know she was quite tough, she still had a heart and she would do anything to protect Locke and her friends.

Carbuncle. Final Fantasy VIII version mostly because there he's extra cute; but really in any Final Fantasy if Carbuncle is there, then it's all good !

Final Fantasy VIII's universe. Become a SeeD and travel the world helping others, sounds pretty nice or be a Journalist there.

Final Fantasy IX Mu

Persephone after the Goddess of Spring.

Moogles Kuuuupo !

Final Fantasy IX You're Not Alone

Milkshake of the Mist

Mint and Chocolate flavoured Milkshake with Vanilla Ice Cream to give it thickness, small chocolate buttons on top with a touch of cream and a Rydia designed green feather to go on the side.

Kain Highwind because he is a nice man despite the odd jealousy issues. We'll steal Cecil's space airship and fly off to the moon just the two of us and watch the blue planet, and just sit and chat.

Solaze
05-06-2013, 02:38 AM

Final Fantasy VII / VI.

Nanaki AkA Red XIII.

Yojimbo.

4. If you could live in any Final Fantasy world, which would it be ?

Whatever world Tifa's in

Chocobo!!!

Yellow Lightning!!!

Easy Chocobo.

To Zanarkand.

Tifa...period

Tifa,to my milkshake yard!!

Formalhaut
05-06-2013, 02:18 PM
Intended to do this earlier but had the small matter of attending to the Cook-Off :p

Hmm. I've not really played many of them. I've played VII, VIII, X, X-2, XII, XIII and XIII-2, along with Theatrhythm. If that counts.

It's difficult because all things being equal I still play the heck out of Theatrhythm, mainly because it doesn't take a lot of my non-existant time to play. However, not counting Theatrhythm, I'd go for XII. It felt both a traditional Final Fantasy, but it modernises it too which is a good balance. Sure, it did have some overtones of XI in there, but that's hardly a fault seeing how it was just after XI, so probably some of the elements carried over.

Even tougher. I'm tempted to go for Sazh, mainly because he is most possibly one of the most grounded characters in the entire series. You know what? Sazh it is. Honourable mentions go to Minwu, Vanille, Auron, Lulu, Red XIII, Vincent and Noel.

Easily Alexander. I have a soft spot for many upon many summons, but I particularly love Alexander. Maybe it's because he's a pretty rare summon, but I love the holy element in general and Alexander fulfills that. My favourite incarnation is probably FFXIII probably, because I'm a big fan of defence and his gestalt mode kicks fortress ass.

Not FFVII's Gaia. Too messed up. FFX's world is too barren for me but it's nice for a long holiday if you could have flights in between worlds as it's very beautiful. But to live in? It's a toss up between FFVIII, FFXII and FFXIII (after fall). Of those three, I guess FFXII, but FFXIII comes close.

I just really like FFXII's world and it's incredibly well developed. I could shop in Archades, take a skyship to Rabanastre and maybe go sight seeing around Phon Coast. It's brilliant.

Those adorable sheep you see in FFXIII!

Mr.Fluffy.

Moomba what now? I never really got those. Tonberrys are cute, though their giant forms in FFX-2 kept near-killing me, so maybe not. It's between Moogles and Chocobos...
It'll have to go to chocobos. Their practical, can dig for treasure, and are just cute. Moogles are nice as pets though, and Mog from FFXIII-2 is adorable.

Many upon many. I play Theatrhythm remember? I love Suteki Da Ne, I love Ronfaure. I love Aerith's Theme. I love Theme Of Love. I love Judgement Day. I love Waltz of the Moon. I love Melodies of Life. I love Over The Hill. I love To Zanarkand. I love The Silence Before The Storm. I love the Promise. I love We Have Arrived. I love Somnus. I love Archlyte Steppe and March of the Dreadnoughts. I love Movement in Green. I love Cosmo Canyon. I love Memories of Waves and Light.

Them and also many of the distant worlds versions, and I couldn't possibly choose.

I don't drink milkshakes and I don't really have much of a creative side. Hmm.
Caius's Back To The Future
Chocococoboko Surprise
Sazh's Frothy Fro
"A Nalbina, My Good Man!"

Hard to say really. I like my characters as friends more than lovers. I honestly couldn't say without sounding like some creepy person who lives in their parent's basement (I don't)

DanielCLFFF13
05-06-2013, 07:51 PM

1. Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy 13-2, Lightning Returns:Final Fantasy 13

2. Lightning Farron from Final Fantasy 13 sequel

3. Bahamut from final fantasy 13 sequel

4. Final Fantasy 13, or Final Fantasy versus 13

5. The Highest, strongest, scariest Bahamut

6. I'm still don't know what to call him.

7. Moogles from Final Fantasy 13-2

8. Charice-New World from Final Fantasy 13-2, that last part is very sad. Because the song was played during Serah nearly died. And when Serah is dead, chaotic escape into their world. From English version.

9. I wanted to find a way to save Serah, and Fang, Vanille from their fate. But as Hope says ''Chasing the impossible, you might say.'' When talking with Serah and Noel. But I have more faith in these words, when Vanille asked ''You think ... you think it's really possible'' And ''Hope replied Sure. Anything is.''. And I believe it. That's what I wanted to make. Anything is possible.
''There is no fate, but what we make.'' John Connor-Terminator Salvation

10. Lightning Farron, I want to take her flying into the sky. That, their world will be safe. Despite the danger will continue to come into their world. I will continue to protect their world, although I have to sacrifice my life instead. This is not a statement. But this is my promise.
''No sacrifice no victory.'' Captain Archibald Amundsen Witwicky-Transformer
''When prayers turn to promises not even fate can stand in their way.'' Oerba Yun Fang-Final Fantasy 13
''I will stand by you, no matter what happens. I'm yours forever.'' Snow Villiers-Final Fantasy 13

''I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy. Because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless. And they don't want anybody else to feel like that. So there's only one thing I can do, is smile. Probably will not do much. But if I see another person smile or laugh. I hope it makes them forget the problems that hold them back. I hope they do not feel what I feel. All I can do is smile and hope. Smiles and hope.''

ladydemolatron
05-08-2013, 08:58 PM
1. What is your favourite Final Fantasy? Final Fantasy VIII

2. Who is your favourite Final Fantasy Character?Nael van Darnus ( FF XIV)

3. Which is your favourite Final Fantasy Summon? Odin

4. If you could live in any Final Fantasy world, which would it be?It would be FF XIV Eorzea

5. You're at a pet shop filled with domesticated Final Fantasy Monsters, which do you choose as your pet? I love Chocobos, so could it will be the one :)

6. What do you name the pet? DarkStar

7. Moombas, Moogles, Chocobos or Tonberrys? Chocobos

" Answers"- FF XIV main theme

Mor'dhona Lament- an chocolate strawberry milkshake with parts of fruits resembling Dalamud fragments.

Firion from FF II and we would go watch sky in some romantic scenery.

Daylight
05-09-2013, 12:06 AM
What is your favourite Final Fantasy?

Hmm! I think I'll have to say Final Fantasy X. I remember watching my sister play when I was in 7th grade. I ended up falling in love with it the day I decided to play it myself :love:

Who is your favourite Final Fantasy Character?

Ohh, how can I choose? I really like Caius from FFXIII-2, but I also really love Rikku, Lightning and Gippal!

Which is your favourite Final Fantasy Summon?

I think Odin is pretty cool

If you could live in any Final Fantasy world, which would it be?

Spira! I love each and every destination. Personally, I'd want to live either in Besaid or near the Moonflow. Although I love Mt. Gagazet as well, it's too much like Norway :| All that snow...

You're at a pet shop filled with domesticated Final Fantasy Monsters, which do you choose as your pet?

Ehehehe. I want a Microchu! They're pretty annoying when hunting in the Archylte Steppe, but they're kind of adorable as well.

What do you name the pet?

Michu :love:

Moombas, Moogles, Chocobos or Tonberrys?

Moogles! They're so squishy.

What's your favourite Final Fantasy Song?

Hmm, I have the complete soundtrack from both FFXIII and FFXIII-2 on my iPod, so I'm obviously a fan of those. I like Snow's theme pretty well, I listen to it when I'm on my way to school :cool:
But I also really reaaally love To Zanarkand and Caius' theme.

Invent a Final Fantasy themed Milkshake

Uh. I, uh... The Crazy Chocoboco Shake

If you could take any Final Fantasy character on a date, who would it be and where would you go?

I used to have the biggest crush on Tidus when I was a kid, but I kinda grew that off. Now I'm totally into guys like Gippal and Noel and Caius. I'd like to take both Caius and Noel to the zoo and I'd listen to them quarrel and it would be really nice.:love:

Conclusion: I am unable to make decisions. :bounce:

Formalhaut
05-09-2013, 01:19 AM
Now I'm totally into guys like Caius.

Wouldn't you find him abit clingy?

Daylight
05-09-2013, 10:00 AM

Maybe a tad, but I could ignore that. Aren't we all a bit... Flawed? :wacky:

Gzussaves
05-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Final Fantasy 7

Tough.. but i would go with Balthier

Bahamut Zero

7.. I would love to play in that arcade

Moogle

Gizmo XD

Moogles

I would have to actually say 1000 Words.. so catchy

My creativity is somewhat borked right now.. all i could think of is a bahamut where the whip cream on top is torched to a crispy brown

Cid (Highwind)... On an adventure like a boss

Formalhaut
05-10-2013, 12:11 AM

Maybe a tad, but I could ignore that. Aren't we all a bit... Flawed? :wacky:

There's clingy, then there's "I'm gonna travel the historia crux in search of multiple versions of you which wearing some fugly purple skintight bodysuit" clingy.

Gu-fu-fu
05-11-2013, 10:28 PM

FFVI but there are still many to play, Bwah-ha-ha!

Mog and Nanaki!Cute and powerful win the day.

Phoenix or Leviathan, but defintiely not Typhoon, that dude is creeeeeepy.

I wish I had played more by now so I had more choice, but FFVI, but only if I could visit the Esper World.

Three Mu, a mesosaur (pet dinosaur? yes please!), a Wyvern, and a Pipsqueak (so cute in the tiny armor!)

Mu: Squeaky, Squeakers, and Scrabbly, Mesosaur: Alwin, nicknamed Fatty Mc-Tubby-Pants, Wyvern: Aria, and Pipsqueak: Ineffective a.k.a Tiny-Face.

Moogles!!!!!! Master Tonberry still gives me a fright every time. You think he's all cute and sweet and then, *wham* you are dead.

I say Utada Hikaru's "Passion" (Japanese long version of "Sanctuary"), but that's Kingdom Hearts, ne? If that doesn't count then a Moogle Wind Song.

I have only two failed Milkshake ideas.
Tonberry Blitz: Put Master Tonberry in a blender, blend thoroughly, then pour over ice. Then throw it out because that is disgusting.
Alternatively, the Shiva: a block of iceno blender can crush.

Edgar. He is a delightful flirt and he makes me laugh. We would play mini-golf and and go bowling. Cause I say so.

Matthewtheman
05-12-2013, 07:01 PM
1. FFVII
2. Cloud
3. GILGAMESH
4. FFIV, maybe
5. Tonberry
6. Ton-ton
7. Tonberry
8. The Darkness of Eternity
9. cba
10. Tifa, somewhere where Cloud couldn't find us or know about it.:monster:

Yerushalmi
05-12-2013, 07:16 PM
I'm officially changing my "favorite final fantasy" to FFV. It was the second time you visit Mirage that pushed it past FFIII. That town is smurfing creepy.

Shauna
05-12-2013, 07:23 PM
FFX

Ooooh. Yuna probably, I guess. xD I don't actually know.

Shiva is pretty cool. (See what I did there?)

I do love Spira. Man, FFX dominates my list so far. D:

Sand Worm. He will eat all my enemies.

Wormy.

Moogle, kupo.

Oooooh. Um. There are so many great choons. Someday the Dream Will End from FFX.

Behemoth Blast: I dunno. Lots of berry-flavours to continue the alliteration.

Quina. We would eat so much good food. :3

KH-Cloudy
05-12-2013, 10:25 PM
FF-VIII

I like how OP Cloud feels.

I've played FFVIII so many times, that I feel Quetzacol would be my favorite. Though I like all of FF8's summon animations, they're well made imo.

The world of Eorzea (ARR) is beautiful from all the screenshots I've seen.

T-Rex

Nibbles

Chocobos, hands down.

There's a lot, it's really hard to pick...but I think I will go with The Sunleth Waterscape from FFXIII

Ton Toxin: A mysterious pokey flavor! (It pokes at your taste buds!)

I'd like to take Rinoa to a Blitzball game!

Dat Matt
05-12-2013, 10:52 PM

Toss up between 9 and 13.

Penelo

I'll say ark. Any summon that take 2 minutes to complete must be cool. Right?

FF X-2. Like FFX but with more massages.

Yams.

Tyrannosaurus Yam

Yams

Blinded by Light hands down.

Mu-lkshakes, served at "Chocobo's Hot at Cold Drinks"

Yuffie and Cait Sith, Anywhere. Cause no one likes those guys.

Pupalei
05-13-2013, 03:35 AM
Final Fantasy XII by far. I just plain love that game.
Buttz. Mwahahaha.

Carbuncle (got me through FFV).

Vana'diel (specifically, Windurst)

Maybe a Dhalmel

Shorty

Moogles

Battle Theme from XIII right now.

The Jeuno. The best of three other shakes combined. I don't know if it's worth 5 gil, but it's pretty smurfing good.

Fang. The City of Dreams.

Joyful.Toy
05-14-2013, 05:09 PM
FFVII and VIII

Hmm .. I don't know.. maybe Zack , Genesis , Aerith , Lightning and Squall xD

Gilgamesh (FFVIII)

FFVIII's world

Tonberry :3

Mr.Pocoyo

Tonberry ofc :D

Tchi.. this one is difficult to answer.... there are a lot of FF songs that I love.. like 'Suteki da Ne' from FFX , 'Loss of Me' From FFIX , 'Terra/Tina's Theme ' from FFVI , ' THe Landing' from FFVIII , 'Cosmo Canyon -Theme' and last but not least ' Final Fantasy VII-Main Theme' .. it's so nostalgic and gives a wonderful feeling *0*

Hmm .. *out of ideas* xD .. maybe .. 'Strawnana' milkshake from Sephy's milkshake shop ? :/ .. yeah I know.. sounds stupid xDso please don't judge me D:

AERITH *0*.. she's so .. lovely and 'kewt' xD

Night Fury
05-14-2013, 05:44 PM
Thanks for participating! This thread is now closed! You can look forward to seeing this article this week!