PDA

View Full Version : Some Wise Words

DanielCLFFF13
05-03-2013, 10:33 AM
I think I was wrong to make a blog. I'll make it here. So I'm sorry. Because I still do not understand. And I'm still trying to understand.

Just a few words that I found. I just wanted to share this with you guys. I hope this is useful for you guys. If anyone wants to add, I really appreciate it.

'' I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy. Because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless. And they do not want anybody else to feel like that. So there's only one thing I can do, is smile. Probably will not do much. But if I see another person smile or laugh. I hope it makes them forget the problems that hold them back. I hope they do not feel what I feel. All I could do was smile and hope. Smiles and hope.''

'' Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can not protect. It only destroys.'' Lightning Farron-Final Fantasy 13

''This l'cie curse, took everything. My future. My dreams. I did not want to think. So I fought instead. As long I was fighting, nothing else was real. I was running away.'' Lightning Farron-Final Fantasy 13

''I will stand by you, no matter what happens. I'm yours forever.'' Snow Villiers-Final Fantasy 13

''I know, I'll never be the best. But on the contrary I was the worst.''

''There is no fate, but what we make.'' John Connor-Terminator Salvation

''Death, it is not the end. But it is the beginning of our new life.''

''Life is temporary, but our dream, our hope, will continue to live on.''

''There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.'' William Shakespeare

"Expectation is the root of all heartache" William Shakespeare

"What has been done can not be undone again" William Shakespeare

''Maybe it's just an empty hope. Maybe I'm just dreaming. Maybe this can make me crazy. Maybe I'll never see her. But believe in these word 'Anything is possible''

''No one ever said the future would be easy. But I think we all saw the glimmer of a dream, somewhere in the sky that night. The tiniest spark of hope that we could change our fate. Who could say? That moment has come and gone.'' Oerba Dia Vanille-Final Fantasy 13

Old Manus
05-03-2013, 11:25 AM
"this is ur story"

~ auron freed, ffvi

Jowy
05-03-2013, 11:44 AM
wiser words:

http://10.media.tumblr.com/uPc8cy4hWoye7hmjgJ2ncW8vo1_500.jpg

DanielCLFFF13
05-03-2013, 11:58 AM
Thanks guys :)

"Take it slow make it shine." from song Take It Slow Make It Shine-Gugun Blues Shelter

"Face each day, with both eyes open wide." from song The Answer Lies Within-Dream Theater

"We've got the future on our side. I know what ever we decide, we're gonna shine." from song The Answer Lies Within-Dream Theater

"Life is short, so learn from your mistakes." from song The Answer Lies Within-Dream Theater

"It's a truth that in love and war, World's collide and hearts get broken." from song War Of Change-Thousand Foot Krutch

"The question in mind, has helped me to find. The meaning in my life again." from song The Spirit Carries On-Dream Theater

"Safe in the light that surround me, free of the fear and the pain." from song The Spirit Carries On-Dream Theater

"I may never find all the answer. I may never understand why. I may never prove what I know to be true, but I know that I still have to try" from song The Spirit Carries On-Dream Theater

"But that was before, I'm not scared anymore. I know that my soul will transcend." from song The Spirit Carries On-Dream Theater

"I used to be frightened of dying, I used to think dead was the end." from song The Spirit Carries On-Dream Theater

"If I die tomorrow, I'd all right because I believe. That after we're gone, the spirit carries on." from song The Spirit Carries On-Dream Theater

But this is my opinion :)

Rantz
05-03-2013, 12:21 PM
"I know you got problems... hell, we all do. But you gotta understand that there ain't no gettin' offa this train we're on, till we get to the end of the line."

Quindiana Jones
05-03-2013, 12:26 PM
"Live less; game more." - Pike

Mirage
05-03-2013, 12:35 PM
I think these words would have been just as wise as a single post, instead of 14.

DanielCLFFF13
05-03-2013, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the advice. I'm still trying to understand how to work this thread. I still have much to learn, thanks. :)

krissy
05-03-2013, 12:44 PM
"Cloud... you are.... a puppet."

Quindiana Jones
05-03-2013, 12:50 PM
"Eat less; game more." - Pike

DanielCLFFF13
05-03-2013, 02:08 PM
''The world's full of lies. There's is no way of knowing what's right. All we can do is believe in ourselves. It's easy to sit back and let people trick you. I might not make all the right choices. But as long as I'm the one who decided what to do, there's nothing to regret.'' Hope Esthiem-Final Fantasy 13

Lawr
05-03-2013, 02:27 PM
"Mundo say his own name a lot, or else he forget. That's happened before!" - Dr. Mundo, League of Legends

The gems of wisdom are just flowing out of Mundo.

Old Manus
05-03-2013, 02:36 PM
"how do u prove u existed? maybe you don't real."

~ vivi ocelot, the simpsons

Quindiana Jones
05-03-2013, 02:56 PM
"Sleep less; game more." - Pike

Sephex
05-03-2013, 02:56 PM
"Standing around at the speed of diagonal!"
~Jon Jafar(i)

theundeadhero
05-03-2013, 04:16 PM
""Better not piss your pants"

Night Fury
05-03-2013, 04:28 PM
"Aint nobody got time for that!"

~Sweet Brown

Jinx
05-03-2013, 06:20 PM
"This guy are sick."--Aeris/th Gainsborough, FFVII

Chris
05-03-2013, 06:54 PM
"If the No. 2 pencil is the most popular, why is it number two?"

Unbreakable Will
05-03-2013, 08:33 PM
"Bitches be trippin..."
-Every man, ever.

Goldenboko
05-03-2013, 08:47 PM
"Talk less; Game more" - Pike

Jinx
05-03-2013, 11:49 PM
"Boom! Like happy festival fireworks, ya?"--Wakka, on the destruction of the Al Bhed Home.

"Kiss Hux less; game more."--Pike

DanielCLFFF13
05-04-2013, 09:44 AM
"It is better to love and fail, than not know at all about love" Mario Teguh

DanielCLFFF13
05-04-2013, 09:45 AM
''What is and always be my greatest creation is you.'' Howard Strak-Iron Man 2

Shiny
05-04-2013, 08:00 PM
"All white people who have employed you are racist and out to get you." -my dad

Gee, thanks dad.

My favorite though and so true:

"Haters gonna hate." That they will!

DanielCLFFF13
05-05-2013, 10:04 AM
''From bad can be good. And from good can be bad. That is human.''

Iceglow
05-05-2013, 10:56 AM
"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt. But how we survive is what makes us who we are" - Rise Against

Rantz
05-05-2013, 11:06 AM
"I'm crawling in my skin. The wounds, they will not heal." --Linkin Park

Shauna
05-05-2013, 11:23 AM
Other wise words include:

knowledgeable, insightful, contemplative, enlightened

the_best_noob
05-05-2013, 11:24 AM
I feel asleep!-An Illiterate guard, Metal Gear NES

the_best_noob
05-05-2013, 11:25 AM
"Eat less more ; while you game more." - Pike

How I spend my time at night

However you make the strikethrough

Pike
05-05-2013, 11:56 AM
"Kiss Hux less; game more."--Pike

"Talk less; Game more" - Pike

"Sleep less; game more." - Pike

alright good we're getting somewhere

"I could kill that guar. These boots are ruined." - How to say "I love you" in Vvardenfell

"I never asked for this." - Adam Jensen, Super Mario Bros. 2

"Don't ever trust a quote you read on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln, Starfox 64

DanielCLFFF13
05-05-2013, 03:13 PM
''When prayers turn to promises not even fate can stand in their way.'' Oerba Yun Fang - Final Fantasy 13 -

"There is no next time, now or never" Celestine Chua

escobert
05-05-2013, 03:44 PM
wiser words:

http://10.media.tumblr.com/uPc8cy4hWoye7hmjgJ2ncW8vo1_500.jpg

qft

DanielCLFFF13
05-05-2013, 07:31 PM
"A true friend is one soul in two different bodies" Aristotle

''No sacrifice no victory.'' Captain Archibald Amundsen Witwicky-Transformer

''Every person is different. Way of thinking, behaving, responding to problems, and much more. Although there were twins, but certainly there are things that set them apart. Although there are also who have the same life, but certainly there are things that set them apart. Every person is different.''

''You'll never know when your own self will probably betray you. The only one who knows the answer is yourself.''

''But, the past is what makes us who we are, defines us as people. The future that we're aiming for, that's the thing we can change. No matter how bad things have been, wihtout that past I wouldn't be who I am now.'' Noel Kreiss-Final Fantasy 13-2

''There's still value in every path we take. Just be honest with yourself. If you are, you'll be sure to arrive in the future you want.'' Noel Kreiss-Final Fantasy 13-2

Parker
05-07-2013, 12:19 AM
"i love the male genitals" -iceglowelf

DanielCLFFF13
05-07-2013, 02:25 AM
''Chasing the impossible, you might say.'' Hope Esthiem-Final Fantasy 13-2

''When the path ahead is too dark to see, sometimes it's important to just keep going.'' Serah Farron-Final Fantasy 13-2

Thanks guys for your word. I really appreciate it. Once again thanks :)

TrollHunter
05-07-2013, 03:08 AM
"I've fallen and I can't get up"

Iceglow
05-07-2013, 03:14 AM
"i love the male genitals" -iceglowelf

Now that's just made up. It was more like this:

I love Parker, especially his tiny peen it's so cute. :aimkiss:

Loony BoB
05-07-2013, 12:20 PM
My favourite quote is "If you're going through Hell, keep going." by Winston Churchill.

My favourite wise words?
Ladies and gentlemen of the class of '99:

Wear sunscreen.

If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be it. The long-term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists, whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this advice now.

Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth. Oh, never mind. You will not understand the power and beauty of your youth until they've faded. But trust me, in 20 years, you'll look back at photos of yourself and recall in a way you can't grasp now how much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked. You are not as fat as you imagine.

Don't worry about the future. Or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum. The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind, the kind that blind sides you at 4 p.m. on some idle Tuesday.

Do one thing every day that scares you.

Sing.

Don't be reckless with other people's hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours.

Floss.

Don't waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long and, in the end, it's only with yourself.

Remember compliments you receive. Forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how.

Keep your old love letters. Throw away your old bank statements.

Stretch.

Don't feel guilty if you don't know what you want to do with your life. The most interesting people I know didn't know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives. Some of the most interesting 40-year-olds I know still don't.

Get plenty of calcium. Be kind to your knees. You'll miss them when they're gone.

Maybe you'll marry, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll have children, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll divorce at 40, maybe you'll dance the funky chicken on your 75th wedding anniversary. Whatever you do, don't congratulate yourself too much, or berate yourself either. Your choices are half chance. So are everybody else's.

Enjoy your body. Use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or of what other people think of it. It's the greatest instrument you'll ever own.

Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room.

Read the directions, even if you don't follow them.

Do not read beauty magazines. They will only make you feel ugly.

Get to know your parents. You never know when they'll be gone for good. Be nice to your siblings. They're your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.

Understand that friends come and go, but with a precious few you should hold on. Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle, because the older you get, the more you need the people who knew you when you were young.

Live in New York City once, but leave before it makes you hard. Live in Northern California once, but leave before it makes you soft.

Travel.

Accept certain inalienable truths: Prices will rise. Politicians will philander. You, too, will get old. And when you do, you'll fantasize that when you were young, prices were reasonable, politicians were noble and children respected their elders.

Respect your elders.

Don't expect anyone else to support you. Maybe you have a trust fund. Maybe you'll have a wealthy spouse. But you never know when either one might run out.

Don't mess too much with your hair or by the time you're 40 it will look 85.

Be careful whose advice you buy, but be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia. Dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it's worth.

But trust me on the sunscreen.

Aulayna
05-07-2013, 12:24 PM
"Mundo say his own name a lot, or else he forget. That's happened before!" - Dr. Mundo, League of Legends

The gems of wisdom are just flowing out of Mundo.

MUNDO GOES WHERE HE PLEASES

DanielCLFFF13
05-07-2013, 04:14 PM
''Beauty of a person is not physical. But from the heart. Most people look at the physical first. And then to the heart. Be careful physical can be deceiving. Like sex appeal. But the heart, the heart can reveal the identity of the actual person. So take a look at the heart first, before looking at the physical. But, it is my opinion. But every person is different. Therefore, we need others to complement our strengths and shortcomings.''

''Do not underestimate the power of words. The words might change someone's life''
Thanks all :)

Pike
05-07-2013, 04:31 PM
"..." - Gordon Freeman

Jinx
05-07-2013, 04:44 PM
"Hodor."--Hodor

Shoeberto
05-07-2013, 05:54 PM
My favourite quote is "If you're going through Hell, keep going." by Winston Churchill.
That's woefully cut down from the full version (as well as misattributed, I don't know this Churchill guy but he ripped off Rodney Atkins)

"If you're going through hell,
keep on going
Don't slow down,
if you're scared, don't show it
You might get out
before the devil even know you're there."

Loony BoB
05-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Rodney Atkins
Who?

DanielCLFFF13
05-08-2013, 04:10 PM
''Friends, Friends is power. Friends can make us forget about the problems that shackles us. Friends can make us laugh when we are sad. Friends who have always supported us in the face of something. Friend will always be there beside us, while others away from us. Best friend does not see our strengths. But look at our shortcomings and complete us. And also vice versa.''

''1 enemy is too much. 1000 friends too few.''

Thanks for your words guys. I really appreciate it. Once again thanks :)

Sephex
05-09-2013, 04:07 AM
"GARFIEEEEEEEEEEEEELD!!"~Heathcliff

Pike
05-09-2013, 08:06 AM
"Everything attributed to me on Facebook is something I actually said" - Morgan Freeman

DanielCLFFF13
05-09-2013, 12:34 PM
''Humanity is doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past. It's part of being human. But we also have the ability to build new futures.'' Noel Kreiss-Final Fantasy 13-2

''All dreams have to end sometime'' Noel Kreiss-Final Fantasy 13-2

Thanks for your words guys. I really appreciate it. Once again :ty:

kotora
05-09-2013, 01:28 PM
If you don't go to the gym, you don't look good.
If you don't tan, you're pale!
And if you don't do laundry, then you ain't got no clothes!

Wise words from the Situation on the importance of GTL :monster:

DanielCLFFF13
05-09-2013, 06:16 PM
"No one can change a person, but someone can be a reason for that person to change." Spongebob Squarepants

''Most people who give words of wisdom, originated from the experience. And maybe they just want people to understand that the word is the greatest strength. With effort and will to change for the better than now. If the effort is meaningless without desire. And vice versa. And do not underestimate the power of words. But this is my opinion.''

"I'm dying to live. I fall to rise. I destroy to create. I fail to succeed. I dream and hope to strive for. When I have hopes and dreams, NOTHING can stop me to get it."

"Not the satisfaction that I get from my hopes and dreams. But the ability to protect the people I care. Although it can sacrifice my life. It's okay. Because if I saw the people that I care about safe. I'm pleased."

"Life, friendship, family and love are some things worth fighting for."

"Life is complicated. Try to face it, if you have to change for the better, then changed."

"Sometimes, our dreams, hopes and wishes are worth fighting for. Because I believe, anything is possible."

"If money could make me forget my best friend, then I would prefer to not have any money at all." Spongebob Squarepant

"I'm ugly and I'm proud!" Patrick Star

"Life is not fair, so get used to you." Patrick Star

"It turns out all that sparkles is not gold." Spongebob Squarepant

"Sometimes what you aren't talking about is much worth more than you're talking about." Eugene Crab

Thanks all :)

"Most meritorious teacher is experience"

"We live make the impossible, possible!" Lightning Farron-Final Fantasy 13

"When reaching to the future, we sometimes fall into the past.'' Lightning Farron-Final Fantasy 13-2

"When two people part and go seperate ways, their memories split as well. Some people wish they could go back and be together like before. Other look forward to the day they can meet again." Lightning Farron-Final Fantasy 13-2
"They had a vision for the future, and grew from there, huh? I used to think the only way to make a better future was to change something right away, in the here and now. But creating for people to build on, that's not a bad idea. Right? Even if it can't be completed in one lifetime, it's still worth starting. If you believe that someone in the next generation will take up the same ideal, then the dreams lives on." Noel Kreiss-Final Fantasy 13-2
"Everything human do, either good or bad. Will eventually turn to dust." Shin Kamiya-Tekken Blood Vengeance

''Hope In the midst of despair.'' Serah Farron-Final Fantasy 13-2
"People respect those who respect themselves." Patrick Star

"Excessive worship is not healthy." Patrick Star

"Stupid people can be happy with their stupidity." Patrick Star

"Just an aggressive person who can conquer the world" Plankton

"If I should die now because of a mistake of a friend, I would willingly." Spongebob Squarepant

"If you reveal a secret to someone, then it's no longer a secret." Spongebob Squarepant

"No one's care fate of labor, as long as they get instant gratification." Squidward Tentacle

"Knowledge can not replace friendship." Patrick Star
"Life sometimes makes us have to choose the option that is difficult. But choose what you think is right."

"Nobody really understands you, except yourself. Because every person is different."
:bounce::ty:
"Every day we make a mistake without realizing it."

"If our lives are surrounded by people who love us, our best friends and family. Maybe it will feel perfect life."

"One word can change a person's life."

"Problems come and gone over time. Face with a smile and effort. Say I can, I want to try."

"If we pass all the problems with a smile, it may be more convenient. I know with a smile will not solve the problem, probably will make others smile as well."

"What makes somebody become a person, not of wealth or intelligence. But of the willingness to help others."

"Temporary pleasure, only occur in a very short time. But the pleasure to make others happy, probably will be remembered forever."

"There is something that might make us see a brighter future. By saying "I can, I want to try". Only ourselves can determine our own future"

"Best friends teach us about the one thing that can't be taught by any school. That is about friendship."

"Best friends will do anything to make us smile and laugh. So respect your best friend."

"But as long as we are choosing our own choice. There's nothing to regret."

"We will never know what we are doing now, could affect our future and our actions may not be right."

"Try to accept our life as it is. I know that it might be difficult. But there's nothing wrong if we want try and do our best to accept it."

"Life is full with choices, mistakes, lesson and still much more. So enjoy your life, no matter how hard it's."

"Believe in what you want so much that it has no choice but to become your reality." from @NarutoXUzumaki (https://twitter.com/NarutoxUzumaki/status/335433127856054274)

"If you really love a person, you're willing to wait no matter how long it takes. Because in True Love, Forever isn't a really long time." from @Itachi_Uchiha7 (https://twitter.com/Itachi_Uchiha7/status/335584842479718401)

"Well, every person have their own experience. So different person. Different experience. But life must go on right? :D"

"It is your choice. Other people can only give an opinion. So the choice is yours."

"Dead isn't the end. But the begining of a new life. Because I believe somehow we can see our dream come true in the afterlife."

"What we thought was impossible. It might possible. What we think doesn't exist. It may exist. Because anything is possible."

"The future is determined by what we do now. Not destiny. And shortcomings isn't a barrier to do something. If we want to try and do our best"

"Your future is decided, with what you do now. Make a change for the better tomorrow."

"Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. But what I do know is we need to do the best we can everyday. Learn from our mistakes in the past."

"So this is my life now. We travel from place to place, and the days just seem to fly by." —Yuna (from @Fullofgullwings (https://twitter.com/Fullofgullwings/status/338771855374688257))

"Outside the dream world, life can be harsh—even cruel, but it is life." — Auron (from @Fullofgullwings (https://twitter.com/Fullofgullwings/status/338765441835094016))

"I will live with my sorrow, I will live my own life! I will defeat sorrow, in his place. I will stand my ground and be strong." Yuna (from @Fullofgullwings (https://twitter.com/Fullofgullwings/status/335721525342789632))

"To be old and wise, you first must be young and stupid." from @ItsFunnyLife (https://twitter.com/ItsFunnyLife/status/334558882808610816)

"Friend is easy to find, but best friend is very hard to find. Remember That."

"Please, let them find happiness in their lives. I really want to see people happy. Because the only thing I could do for them was smiling."

"Do the best in our lives while we still can do it."

"Sometimes we have to be quiet and think about what we have done in the past."

"We always make mistakes. It's part of life."

"Nobody wants betrayed. Nobody wants to get hurt. But it is part of life."

"Please, forgive me my friends. I can't be my self again. But one thing that I'll never change, you guys will always be my friends."

"All I can do now is hope and smile. Although this will not do much. But, if I can make people smile, I'll be happy. Smile and hope."

"Only we can change our own habits for the better, if we have the will to change."

"People may say we were dreamers. Are too obsessed in a dream. But one day we will prove, that our dreams will come true."

"Share, as long as we can still share."

"Never doubt yourself."

"No matter how ugly or beautiful we are. Because each person is unique and has the advantages and disadvantages of each."

"All that we do now, may had an influence our future."

"It is easier to destroy something than to make something."

"Love is one of the biggest strengths. Because people can sacrifice their lives for their loved ones."

"Although we have failed many times. It was very annoying. But when we've been successful. The result will make us happy and relieved."

"Best friend it is very difficult to find."

"Nothing can replace the best friend that we know."

"Never wanted this life. But, what could I choose."

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing" from @Tifa_Poo (https://twitter.com/Tifa_Poo/status/333495605735325696)

"Sometimes that if we are too obsessed with something. It is very hard to let it go."

"I wish I could fix all the mistakes that I made."

"Humans will never be separated from mistakes. We make mistakes every day without realizing it."

"they say holding In your anger is bad. They were right. One day it's all gonna be let out, just don't know when" from @Lightning_xiii_ (https://twitter.com/Lightning_xiii_/status/332977487405514753)

"Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel" from @Tifa_Poo (https://twitter.com/Tifa_Poo/status/332959548862255105)

"Just believe in yourself, and you'll able to do the impossible."

"You have to do something that you think you can not do" Eleanor Roosevelt

"Character can not be developed in addition to the regular process, long and persistently" Philips Brooks

"What's the point if we love someone, but we know that the person does not love us. What's the point if we alive, but we do not understand the meaning of life."

"Please, let my friends get the happiness which I never get. If I could see them happy again before I die. I'm willing to do anything to be able to see the smiles on their faces again."

"All I can do is smile :)"

But some of these words are my opinion :)