PDA

View Full Version : Eyes On Poo takes a whiff of the pungent Lockfarted!

Jinx
05-09-2013, 06:34 PM
General

01) What is your real name?
Tara!

02) How old are you, and when's your birthday?
I am 20 and my birthday is June 21st, the Summer Solstice.

03) How tall are you?
I'm about 5'4" or something

04) Are you a male or female? A quina?
I'm a feeemmmeee!

05) What is your occupation? (If you're a student, what grade/year are you in or what do you study?)
I'm currently a student, I do Media and Journalism as a degree, although I've nearly finished! For money I work in a fashion department store and run my own little department (accessories) it's fun.

06) What is your hair color? Eye color? (If you use dye and/or colored contacts, include both the false and natural colors)
My hair at the moment is like a browny-auburny colour, and naturally it's dark blonde. My eyes a blue/grey

07) Do you have any brothers or Sisters? If you do, how old are they?
I have 2 sisters. One is 17 and the other is 9.

08) Men: Boxers, briefs, or boxer-briefs? Women: Granny panties, bikini-cut panties, boyshorts or thong?
I like bikini-cut or french cut.

09) What is your worst habit?
I am gross. I pick at my spots and scabs a lot!

10) What's your favorite video game?
Final Fantasy VIII

11) Best video gaming moment/accomplishment?
Playing through Final Fantasy VIII with my Dad not long after my parents divorced, because it was a way to escape reality with my Dad who is the coolest guy in the world.

12) Favourite TV show?
I have many, but if it really came down to one I'd have to choose Buffy the Vampire Slayer

13) Favorite band/musical artist?
I love girl bands! I like the Spice Girls, Girls Aloud and The Saturdays. I don't have a favourite artist. I go through stages... Ach, such a hard question!!

14) Favourite movie?
Again, I have so many but if I had to narrow it down to one I could watch over and over again... How to Train Your Dragon!

15) Favourite actor/actress?
Oooh tough, I like Tom Hanks because he seems like such a bro, and Sarah Michelle Gellar because she played Buffy and Buffy is my hero.

EoFF

16) Why did you join EoFF in the first place?
I was bored and wanted to join a message board, as I've used the in the past so thought.. why not?

17) Have you ever met anyone from the forum?
I haven't, but I'm going to meet Shauna and Loony BoB very sooooon! And of course, Happy Noodle Boy and all the other Aussie members!

18) If you could spend the day with anyone from EoFF, who would it be and what would you do?
Well, HNB would be the obvious pic so I'm going to go far out and say I'd quite like to hang out with Shorty or Freya and we'd just have a totally chill day doing nothing but gossiping, eating good food, playing video games, and watching movies.

19) Were you ever known here as any other screen name, or do you still go by your original?
I was Lockharted but changed it to Locky, because well, easier!

Love

20) Are you currently in a relationship? If you aren't, would you like to be?
I am taaakeen!

21) Where did you meet your significant other? If you don't have one, where would you like to meet them?
I met him on EoFF! Wowsers right?

22) Where were you and how old were you when you had your first kiss?
I think I was like 14 and in a bus stop. Don't judge me.

23) What was the most awkward moment you've had with a crush?
Hmmm, my high school crush asked me "You're really quiet you know." I responded just by smiling a bit creepily and saying "Oh I don't have much to say..." Then he walked away.

Miscellaneous

23) The Doctor shows up in his TARDIS and says you get one trip, past, future, or new planet. Where do you go, and why?
To the Candy Planet in the future, because I could take my pet robots with me and who doesn't like a planet made with candy floss and gingerbread and ice cream?

24) What's your favorite animal? Alternatively, what's your favorite Mythical animal?
I love wolves and dogs, but I'm a very animal person, I love all animals. Mythical, definitely a dragon.

25) Oh no, there's a zombie apoloclypse! You can choose a team of three EoFFers. Who is in your party, and why?
Shorty - because she's awesome
Rantzien - because I can't have Short stuff without Poncho Pontus, and he's just... one of the funniest people I know.
HNB - so that even though it's the pocalips I can still get smoochies.

26) What has been the most exciting moment in your life thus far?
Going to Mexico and traveling the rainforests and stuff!

27) Is soup a food or a drink? Carbonated sugar drinks: soda or pop?
FOOD. POP.

28) If you could force a celebrity to join EoFF, who would you pick?
Joe Dempsie so he could tell us all the GoT craic, and post his abs in our picture threads.

29) If you could replace any character in any book, and get to live out their life, who would you choose and why?
I'd love to be Jesus from the Bible because that dude turned water into wine and I'd love to spend my life wasted on wine from my kitchen tap.

30) You're now head of the UN. What's your plan to bring World Peace?
Oh God, don't leave that up to me. I have no idea, um, I'd sing songs all the time and give out chocolate?

Extra Credit

Draw an MS paint picture of your experience at EoFF thus far.
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb15/CutieTarey/EoFFLife_zps49f63789.png (http://s206.photobucket.com/user/CutieTarey/media/EoFFLife_zps49f63789.png.html)

Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?
Sometimes when I'm alone at night I think of you all doing naughty things together ;D

Is there a question you'd like to ask everyone else?
What animal is better? A Robot Penguin with a Machine Gun, or an Android Sloth with a Flamethrower?

Madame Adequate
05-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Oh jesus christ that pic Tara post in this thread so I can rep you for it

Night Fury
05-09-2013, 06:40 PM
If you're happy and you love that picture, clap your hands. (Or rep, whatever.)

Jinx
05-09-2013, 06:42 PM
Oh jesus christ that pic Tara post in this thread so I can rep you for it

I WAS GOING TO DO THAT TOO <3

Aln Android Sloth with a Flamethrower is obviously the superior animal, Tara.

What is your favourite thing about Happy Noodle Boy?
Who is your favourite clothing designer?
What are you most looking forward to doing in Australia?
Who would win in a fight--Buffy or Mal?
Can I call you Tara the Terror?
Did you have to wear a uniform in school?
What made you decide to get a journalism degree?
Will you be my Valentine?

Formalhaut
05-09-2013, 06:47 PM
Are you still in contact with any of your friends from primary/secondary/sixth form?

Night Fury
05-09-2013, 06:54 PM
What is your favourite thing about Happy Noodle Boy?
My favourite thing about Philsipher is his chill attitude. He's totally the opposite of me, I get into a fret very easily but he doesn't. That can rub off on me too, he can calm me down if I'm all "OMG DA SKY IZ FALLIN!" and stuff... And his smile. He has a dreeeaaammmmy smile!

Who is your favourite clothing designer?
Oooh, for gowns I looooove Elie Saab. So classic and glam! But I doooo love Chanel too, because it's classic.

What are you most looking forward to doing in Australia?
Boning. ;) No but really, I'm most looking forward to just being a new country and having this big post-graduation adventure and finding a cool job! Being able to lay on the beach in a bikini and just chill!

Who would win in a fight--Buffy or Mal?
Hard question. In a fist fight it would be Buffy, hands down. She'd also own him in a sword fight. But I like to think Mal would come up with some way of besting her - but the two actually have quite a similar sense of humour so I doubt he'd outwit her. In a gunfight he'd win for sure though, Buffy is anti-gun and all of BtVS was very anti-gun. Besides, Buffy diiiiiiid kind of slice Nathan Fillion in half on Buffy. I think Mal would put up a good fight, but Buffy has fought The Master, Angelus, Faith, The Mayor, Adam, and the First - plus all the little side monsters she fought. She'd own.

Can I call you Tara the Terror?
If you can FACE THE TERROR?!

Did you have to wear a uniform in school?
I did. It was all very cute and British. Except for the fact it wasn't at all and my school's uniform was ugly as smurf.

What made you decide to get a journalism degree?
I actually failed to get onto a Social Work degree, and decided to go with something more English oriented that wasn't English and had more of my other love, Film Studies, involved. I read the prospectus for my chosen course and knew it was what I wanted to do. I applied and they were all like "Yeeey we want you!" and I was like "Yeeeey I'm so glad!"

Will you be my Valentine?
Sure, my lesbian Valentine :kiss:

Are you still in contact with any of your friends from primary/secondary/sixth form?
Not from primary school.
Only two from secondary - that's my best best best best friend ever John, and my other close friend Charlotte. Don't see em too much but we meet up when we can!
Sixth form - LOTS! Sixth form was the best two years of my life and I'm still in touch with a couple of friends from there. One of those is my cousin, who I actually didn't know was my cousin until my second year and our Great Aunt died.

TrollHunter
05-09-2013, 07:19 PM
I knew i forgot to do something yesterday...
That picture was amazing by the way.

Formalhaut
05-09-2013, 07:26 PM
Yes, her picture makes mine look like an actual turd. I'm embarrassed now!

Sephex
05-09-2013, 07:27 PM
I don't really have a question, but I would like to take the time to say how it was real cool to put yourself out there and record yourself singing part of the parody ("Flower Girl I Used to Know") when you were new.

Shauna
05-09-2013, 08:49 PM
Do you often call Primark a fashion department store? When you do can you keep a straight face?

Jinx
05-09-2013, 08:49 PM
What do you like most about being and Editor?
What do you like least?
What sort of plans do you have in the future with your articles?
If you could add anyone to staff, who would it be?

Would you rather have to be naked in the snow, or wrapped up in clothing in the desert?
If you could only eat one meat for the rest of your life, which meat would it be?
Do you like pedicures? If so, what's your colour?
What's the craziest thing you've ever done to your hair?

Formalhaut
05-09-2013, 08:53 PM
What's the most frightening thing about the north?

(you know nothing Jon Snow.)

Night Fury
05-09-2013, 09:05 PM
Do you often call Primark a fashion department store? When you do can you keep a straight face?
I do! Actually my store is a flagship store - which means we're one of the biggest! And we actually stock a lot of the newest trends before any other store in Newcastle because of our links with Oxford Street (which is one of the biggest fashion locations in the UK!) so we get a lot of exclusives and lot of really nice fashionable things - so I'm proud to say we're a fashion store :p

What do you like most about being and Editor?
I like being able to take a bit of ownership of EoFF, having a say over what should and shouldn't be on our frontsite. One of my favourite things to happen so far was when Pablo (tattoo man!) must have retweeted my article about 100 times and I got sooooo many nice comments about it off EoFF, that was nice. It shows how much something like a little article I've written that I didn't take much time in really is appreciated by others. Pablo loved it and to see that was ust awesome. Also, being able to be all "Yeah I work for a fan site" has scored me some opportunities. I'm currently in the middle of snagging an interview with a big Final Fantasy name...

What do you like least?
Mostly things that come with the territory of being a journalist. Feeling under-appreciated for the amount of work I do is one thing, but when I get a response like I did from the tattoo article it kind of makes it better. It's nice to get a 'thank you', or a 'that was really awesome' every now and again. I put a lot of time into my work here.

What sort of plans do you have in the future with your articles?
I just want to keep changing things, mixing it up and bringing new ideas to the table. Interactivity is something I want to look into more, and featuring opinions from EoFFers is something I want to do more of. Also keep an eye out for some interviews coming up :)

If you could add anyone to staff, who would it be?
Hmmm, hard one... I'm not really sure who we need right now. I'd like to take on Cuch just to see what kind of stuff he'd pull. :)

Would you rather have to be naked in the snow, or wrapped up in clothing in the desert?
Wrapped up in the desert. I hate hate hate being cold because I hate uncontrollable shivering.

If you could only eat one meat for the rest of your life, which meat would it be?
Beef.

Do you like pedicures? If so, what's your colour?
I doooo! I like a bright corally red!

What's the craziest thing you've ever done to your hair?
I once let my Aunt dye it red then attempt to put in blonde streaks. It just went ORANGE all over. Yeah, I rocked that Hayley Williams trout before she did.

What's the most frightening thing about the north?
Me? Erm, I'm not sure. I love the north! The only thing I don't like are the football fanatics/hooligans.

Loony BoB
05-09-2013, 09:16 PM
Who is your favourite Saturday?

Formalhaut
05-09-2013, 09:19 PM
Out of the wolves given to the Stark siblings in GoT, who would you choose?

Rantz
05-09-2013, 09:19 PM
Tara. What is your favourite berry and also your favourite fruit!

Night Fury
05-09-2013, 09:21 PM
Who is your favourite Saturday?
MOLLIE!

Out of the wolves given to the Stark siblings in GoT, who would you choose?
Ghost :3

Tara. What is your favourite berry and also your favourite fruit!
Raspberry! And my favourite fruit.... ermmm, a mango or a pineapple. Probably pineapple atm!

Loony BoB
05-09-2013, 09:29 PM
Mollie is a fantastic choice. Una's my fave, probably, though. It's the eyes. x_x But yeah, Mollie's got the best legs, probably.

Imagine all the staff but you died in a tragic 'accident' that left you in charge. Who would you put onto the new EoFF staff?

EDIT: Gonna go with Flamethrow Android Sloth, btw.

Madame Adequate
05-09-2013, 09:33 PM
Tara. Who is your favorite Greyjoy?

Night Fury
05-09-2013, 09:36 PM
I wouldn't put anyone onto the staff BoB. I'd run it like a dictatorship and then into the ground.
Really though, I think I'd have Shion, Sharky and Unbreakable Will as my CK's
Flying Mullet as a Dev because you all say he's good.
Admins.... Citizen Bleys? I don't know. I'm trying to think of people who have been here for ages.
I'd bring Phil too, I'd find something for him. Personal stripper?

You all know damn well I'd not take on another editor and I'd stress myself out doing it alone until I eventually ended up crying and probably bring on Formalhaut as my apprentice.

Tara. Who is your favorite Greyjoy?
Probably Asha. Not a fan of Theon, but Asha seems canny cool.

Rebellious Eagle
05-09-2013, 11:14 PM
Eep I love the name Tara for some reason :D also, it's adorable that you and your boyfriend met on EoFF! How often do you see each other or do you two live together?

Formalhaut
05-09-2013, 11:22 PM
Hmm, Tara. I wouldn't name my daughter after the name personally, but hey! Personal preference!

And you overestimate me by saying I could be your apprentice. :)

Bunny
05-10-2013, 12:17 AM
If you had to invite one person from EoFF to attend your birthday party, who would it be?
If you had to pick one person from EoFF to die a gruesome, tragic, and utterly painful death, who would it be?

Formalhaut
05-10-2013, 12:20 AM
If you had to pick one person from EoFF to die a gruesome, tragic, and utterly painful death, who would it be?

Well that's chipper.

Faris
05-10-2013, 12:15 PM
What is the best thing ever?

If you could be any mythical creature, what would you be?

If you could be any EoFF member for a day who would it be and what would you do?

Night Fury
05-10-2013, 12:31 PM
How often do you see each other or do you two live together?
We haven't physically met each other yet, but we will be living together in 78 days. Not that I'm counting :p

If you had to invite one person from EoFF to attend your birthday party, who would it be?
Iceglow so I could sit and listen to his stories and be entertained. I'd basically hire him as entertainment.

You for asking that question!

What is the best thing ever?
Probably when it's really sunny out and there's a light breeze. It makes the day so much better when the weather is nice!

If you could be any mythical creature, what would you be?
A DRAGON!

If you could be any EoFF member for a day who would it be and what would you do?
I would be BoB and I'd leave little funny notes in all his spreadsheets :D

Unbreakable Will
05-10-2013, 04:23 PM
If you had the power to bring the dead back to life, what historical/personal person would you bring back and why? One in each category.

What would be your perfect version of the afterlife? (If any)

If the world were a part of the Elder Scrolls and you suddenly stumbled upon the daedric artifact the Oghma Infinium, what skill set would you choose to improve? Mage, Warrior or Thief?

If you could choose one word to transcend the grip of EoFF's censor what would it be?

Formalhaut
05-10-2013, 05:17 PM
What is your favourite alcoholic beverage?

Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

How did you fall in love with Final Fantasy?

Do you foresee a future without EoFF?

Pheesh
05-11-2013, 01:18 PM
Can I tell everyone about some of your more spectacular burps and/or farts?

What was the last song you song that you sang out loud really obnoxiously?

Why are you the way that you are?

kotora
05-11-2013, 10:32 PM
What the best banter you've ever heard? :monster:

Night Fury
05-14-2013, 12:00 AM
If you had the power to bring the dead back to life, what historical/personal person would you bring back and why? One in each category.
Historical - Would Marilyn Monroe count? If not then someone reeeaaaallly old like Aristotle.
Personal - My grandad, without his alzheimers

What would be your perfect version of the afterlife? (If any)
Re-incarnation maybe.

If the world were a part of the Elder Scrolls and you suddenly stumbled upon the daedric artifact the Oghma Infinium, what skill set would you choose to improve? Mage, Warrior or Thief?
Warrior. I'm all about the strength.

If you could choose one word to transcend the grip of EoFF's censor what would it be?
The f word.

What is your favourite alcoholic beverage?
Tequila sunrise

Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
I have no idea. With children at least, I hope.

How did you fall in love with Final Fantasy?
Playing it with my dad as a kid

Do you foresee a future without EoFF?
Of course, there won't always be a need for me here, so at some point I will eventually leave.

Can I tell everyone about some of your more spectacular burps and/or farts?
Don't be gross

What was the last song you song that you sang out loud really obnoxiously?
I can't remember :(

Why are you the way that you are?
Why do you love the way that I am?

What the best banter you've ever heard?
Nothing. If ever the word 'banter' is involved it automatically becomes shit.

Jinx
05-14-2013, 01:16 AM
You and Phil decide to have an "arrangement." Who is the one person that you are allowed to have sex with if the situation arises? You're gonna say Joe Dempsie, aren't you?

Pheesh
05-14-2013, 01:19 AM
D:<

Night Fury
05-14-2013, 08:41 AM
You and Phil decide to have an "arrangement." Who is the one person that you are allowed to have sex with if the situation arises?

Nope. It is always Zachary Levi. Always.

Or Jensen Ackles.

Or Chris Hemsworth

Or Tom Hardy.

FUCK. I'M TOO GREEDY FOR THIS.

Zachary Levi!

Jinx
05-14-2013, 06:34 PM
You're going to an event, and you get to wear all-designer clothes. You can only wear one item for any given designer. Who do you choose for what? If you have a specific item of clothing in mind, what are they? (inb4 Louboutin shoes)

What is your favourite things to cook?

If you ever decided to get a tattoo sleeve, what would you get?

If you had the option of going back to school and studying anything at all you wanted, what would you study?

Starks, Lannisters, Greyjoys, Targaryens, Baratheons, or Tyrells?

Formalhaut
05-14-2013, 06:43 PM
You have a genie and you've used two of your three available wishes, do you either A) Set him free or B) Ask for three more wishes?

Jinx
05-14-2013, 11:31 PM
New EoY will be posted tomorrow morning! If you have any questions left for Locky, let's get them in!

Formalhaut
05-14-2013, 11:36 PM
Favourite colour?

If you had to be either blinded, deafened or silenced, what would you choose? I apologise in advance for the morbid question.

Shorty
05-15-2013, 12:18 AM
why are you such an amazing, hard-working daughter <333

Formalhaut
05-15-2013, 12:45 AM

That's clearly a rhetorical question. There's no explanation needed!

Night Fury
05-15-2013, 11:52 AM
You're going to an event, and you get to wear all-designer clothes. You can only wear one item for any given designer. Who do you choose for what? If you have a specific item of clothing in mind, what are they? (inb4 Louboutin shoes)
I would have an Elie Saab gown, preferably one from their latest collection because those nude/blush gowns were just... to die for! I'd have Tiffany jewellery and accessories and probably, definitely Loubs.

What is your favourite things to cook?
I like big, messy things. One pot cooking is the best. I love to just throw in ingredients and not have to worry about presentation. BIG HOMEY DISHES like casseroles, curries etc.

If you ever decided to get a tattoo sleeve, what would you get?
It would probably have lots of my favourite things on it. Wolves, dragons, maybe some quotes and flowers. Lots of kind of, nerdy references, maybe some Amano work. It would be beautiful though.

If you had the option of going back to school and studying anything at all you wanted, what would you study?
I always think, if I'd have been good at science. I would have liked to be a Gynaecologist or Obstetrician. So I would like to study that! I think I'd be a good Vagina doctor.

Starks, Lannisters, Greyjoys, Targaryens, Baratheons, or Tyrells?
Probably Starks. Although, I don't like Rob atm. I only like Arya and Sansa really. So I'd have to say Lannisters, because I love the family dynamic and how messed up they are.

Favourite colour?
Purple or Orange!

If you had to be either blinded, deafened or silenced, what would you choose? I apologise in advance for the morbid question.
Oh god. Probably blinded. I'd hate to not be able to sing/talk or hear music, so that!

Because my momma made me like that <3

I'm closing this now! Thank you all for the questions! :D I enjoyed this thoroughly!

:heart: