PDA

View Full Version : Which class and sub class did you choose for your characters for the final battle?

Bloodnight
05-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Mine always were:

Bartz - Dragoon + White Mage

Lenna - Ninja + Black Mage

Faris - Samurai + Black Mage

Kryle - Knight + Summoner

Bloodnight
05-10-2013, 04:24 PM
I meant second class, sorry.

Yerushalmi
05-11-2013, 11:08 PM
I haven't reached it yet, but I'm working hard on giving all of my characters all of the relevant inherent abilities (or at least as many as I can naturally complete without deliberately sitting in one place and grinding): evade, two weapons, counter, barrier, etc. Other than that:

-One character with black and white magic.
-One character with blue magic and +30% hp, so White Wind heals the entire party at once
-One character with magic sword, two weapons, and XFight
-One character with XMagic and Summon, and wearing the 50%-MP-costs helmet whose name I've forgotten, to start every battle with Carbuncle and Golem, after which he can do healing and suchlike.

Greatermaximus
05-13-2013, 11:03 AM
Last time I checked. Though it varies a little, but I like to stay consistent with spellcasting.

Mark - Bare - Time Magic - White Magic
Reina - Bare - Black Magic - White Magic
Faris - Bare - White Magic - XSummon
Spoiler - Bare - Black Magic - White Magic

Loony BoB
05-13-2013, 04:19 PM
It's almost impossible for me to remember. :( It's been too long, and I switched my characters around quite a lot. I suspect it would have been something like this, though (bold parts I'm fairly certain of)...

Bartz - Knight + White Magic
Lenna - White Mage + Summon Magic
Faris - Samurai + Time Magic
Krille - Monk + White Magic

I wouldn't be surprised if I in fact went for two monks (Lenna being Monk + White Magic as well). I fucking love Monks in this game.

Depression Moon
05-13-2013, 11:21 PM
For the final battle I had went with all freelancers.

SteahMeLee
05-20-2013, 11:34 PM
As I do in any FF game, even those without classes, I actually give any character a specific class (or combination of two classes) and they keep it from the beginning of the game to the end...

Usually the typical Knight, Thief, Black Mage and so on are always there in my FF parties...

As for Final Fantasy V the characters assigned classes for me are:

Bartz - Knight (guess what? The hero is the knight XD)

Galuf - Black Mage (+ Time Magic command)

Reina - White Mage (+ Summon command, the typical White Mage + Summoner seen with Dagger, Eiko or Yuna)

Faris - Thief (upgraded to Ninja)

Krile - Dragoon (+ Blue Magic, like Kimahri)

Sarisa
06-28-2013, 01:20 AM
EDIT: So I went back and checked my save file and for the final battle I turned them all into freelancers with these abilities:

Bartz: Red Blue

Lenna: White Time

Faris: Black Summon

Krile: Red Magic Shell