PDA

View Full Version : What is your guilty food craving?

Setzer the Gambler
05-11-2013, 12:53 AM
What's your guilty food craving?

A guilty food craving is a food you crave for no apparent reason, yet, you need to have it because you really want to eat it. I put guilty in front because I've heard so many guilty food craving and they all tend to aim toward unhealthy... :P
Unless some of you crave good healthy food? ;)

For some reason, mine is garlic fingers and I don't understand why. Maybe it is because I simply adore cheese and garlic? I am not sure.
On a lighter note, I've come up with a way of satisfying the craving without making it too greasy: pita bread, lightly brushed with olive oil, minced garlic and parmesan cheese.

So what about you guys?

Pic related:
http://www.constantvessel.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/IMG_4838.jpg

Miriel
05-11-2013, 12:59 AM
http://pamabear.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/cheetos_jumbo_puffs_flamin_hot.gif

Oh how these torment me.

First of all, I *know* they're terrible for me. They're some sort of evil addictive collection of chemicals. I know that. But every single week, without fail, I crave them.

I haven't had then in like a month and just yesterday I was lamenting about how badly I want them. They are SO freakin' good. I love love love hot cheeto puffs. Regular hot cheetos are great too, but the puffs are my ultimate weakness.

That and donuts.

Setzer the Gambler
05-11-2013, 01:00 AM
http://www.fritolay.com/assets/images/blue/cheetos-flamin-hot.gif

Oh how these torment me.

First of all, I *know* they're terrible for me. They're some sort of evil addictive collection of chemicals. I know that. But every single week, without fail, I crave them.

I haven't had then in like a month and just yesterday I was lamenting about how badly I want them. They are SO freakin' good. I love love love hot cheeto puffs.

Oh man, those are delicious! Although, I don't really crave them, but I can feel your pain... Any type of "chip" is sooooooo not good for one's health :( Why do they make them soooooooooo delicious???

Pike
05-11-2013, 10:01 AM
CASHEWS

chionos
05-11-2013, 10:51 AM
CASHEWS

What? That's,

What?

There's nothing guilty about CASHEWS. You should be proud of yourself eating a motherfucking cashew. Toss that shit down your throat like a boss.

Chris
05-11-2013, 01:56 PM
I hate chips, but I love shrimp chips. :drool:

Pike
05-11-2013, 08:00 PM
CASHEWS

What? That's,

What?

There's nothing guilty about CASHEWS. You should be proud of yourself eating a motherfucking cashew. Toss that shit down your throat like a boss.

Good because I do every day.

I hate chips, but I love shrimp chips. :drool:

I have never seen these before in my life. I swear Chris lives in some sort of bizarro universe where everyone eats the weirdest stuff they can find and then looks at normal edible food and goes "nah".

Jinx
05-11-2013, 08:02 PM
You've never heard of prawn cocktail crisps?

kotora
05-11-2013, 08:12 PM
Fast food. Chips, fries, anything deep fried. McDonalds, BK, you name it. I also really like sweet candy bars such as Snickers.

I eat these things only like once or twice a year though. Looking good is more important.

Calliope
05-11-2013, 08:19 PM
I've eaten shrimp chips before. I don't remember what they taste like, I just recall being fascinated by the colours as a kid.

I eat cough lozenges as if they were candy. All my coworkers think I constantly have a cold :greenie:

Chris
05-12-2013, 08:38 AM
Prawn crackers/chips are pretty common. :(

Jinx
05-12-2013, 01:37 PM
Prawn crackers/chips are pretty common. :(

We don't have them in the United States, Chris. :( Although, I've always wanted to try them.

kotora
05-12-2013, 02:23 PM
They're alright, but I prefer the krupuk (prawn crackers) made of cassava. It's crunchier and has a better texture.

Pike
05-12-2013, 02:24 PM
Nope I have never heard of these prawn crackers/crisp things.

Speaking of shrimp, though, I will eat that all day.

yukina
08-02-2013, 07:01 AM
Not exactly a guilty food craving but I crave for Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt everytime I'm stressed which is kinda everyday. And I feel guilty because I know it's all going into my arteries. Haha

noxious.sunshine
08-02-2013, 06:31 PM
Uhmmm those new bacon habanero cheeseburgers from McDonald's are pretty damn good.

Cool ranch Doritos with sour cream. And Mayfield's Moose Tracks ice cream.

Shlup
08-03-2013, 05:52 AM
Shrimp chips are damn good. I get sick of them fast, but when I first bite into one I'm quite pleased.

I often crave creamy things, like cream cheese. BJ is always horrified watching me slather it all over a bagel.

Jiro
08-05-2013, 12:04 PM
Dude like 80% of my diet. I work hard to maintain this trim figure of mine. (That's not true, I am blessed with the ability to stay thin.)

Synoptikal
08-05-2013, 12:07 PM
McDonalds.

And it's a true guilty food because I'm unemployed so everytime I buy McDonalds I'm spending my wife's money, even though I really shouldn't be.

Spooniest
08-05-2013, 12:40 PM
Pepsi Throwback, and not just because it clearly resembles the item from Maniac Mansion...this is what soda is SUPPOSED to taste like. Real God damn sugar, people.

I've got no less than two empty twelve pack cartons at my feet right at the moment.

YEAH, I CAN BACK THAT UP

I think I'll go to the store and get two more.

noxious.sunshine
08-05-2013, 04:28 PM
Throwback Pepsi!!

I was always a Pepsi girl. My dad drinks Diet... I dig a freezing cold can of Diet Pepsi in the mornings with my mom's macaroni & tomatoes... Mmmmm that's the ultimate breakfast right there.

Although... I'm more of a Diet Coke person now. But only from McDonald's. IDK why, but Mickey D's Diet Cokes taste -sooooo- much better than Diet Cokes from other places. I also love cherry-lime Diet Cokes from Sonic, but it's still not as good as Mickey D's.

Jowy
08-09-2013, 07:41 AM
I'm permitted to leave work with $5 worth of food "at cost" at the end of a shift. That equates to either seven ice cream sandwiches or five drumsticks.

Can I eat thirty five ice cream sandwiches in a week? Probably.